report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Diamond Member

Conservatism's Mullah, Mike Savage, Savages Autism

During the July 16 edition of his show, Savage said in most cases of children with autism "it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is. What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot.' "

The National Autism Association had the following to say:

"The National Autism Association (NAA) today joins thousands of parents around the country in demanding an apology and retraction from radio talk show host Mike Savage for his July 16 broadcast in which he stated that children affected by autism are “brats,” and that bad parenting is to blame for a “fraudulent” epidemic now affecting one in 150 children".

Are these racist, bigoted, hate-filled conservative talk show hosts any different than the extremist Mullahs that spew their hate to their putrid followers? Not much!

The NAA has asked for an apology but you can pretty much guarantee that that is not going to happen. Getting an apology out of one of these asswipes is about as likely as Ralph Nader becoming president. But you can certainly guarantee the conservative will stick up for Savage.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: Conservatism's Mullah, Mike Savage, Savages Au

Proving that he didn't earn a degree in Medicine, but that he has a proven talent for speaking out of his ass.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Silver Member

Though I am generally more to the conservative side, I have never liked Michael Savage. All he does is yell out, with his over-exaggerated accent, asinine comments like this latest one. He sounds like an unhappy, angry person to me. I hope he doesn't have children.
I sometimes hear him addressed as "Dr. Savage." Doctor of what?

Old 07-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Challenge Authority

"it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."

Seems to me that Savage Weiner is just seeing his own level.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
"it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."

Seems to me that Savage Weiner is just seeing his own level.
Haha...Michael Weiner, I just heard this, he uses Savage...Why? Could he be embarassed...Honestly, his ancestors (on the weiner side of course) must be so...???

Old 07-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Drivin' the van

Mike Savage is a closet homo that wrote a book about man on man action...

Another right wing conservative running from his inner-homo...

Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Platinum Member

I might be more to the left, but I love the Savage radio show. It is over the top, and you never know what he is going to say next. You don't have to agree with him, but wow what a great radio show. I heard his first show on KGO. I was hooked. You got to love a show with someone so angry at the left. Just because I am to the left does not mean I can't be a fan of Mike Savage.

Disclaimer: Being a fan does not mean I agree with him.

Also if you would like the person really, really angry with the right. Check out the Mike Malloy program. This is some really good radio, and boy is he angry with the right. Good stuff.

Old 07-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Personally, I don't care for Michael Savage. When it comes to being self absorbed, he makes Rush Limbaugh look shy.

Savage is against the "drugging" of our children. He is against people in the medical field slapping labels on children then handing their parents a prescription. I tend to agree with him on that point, but I don't know enough about this particular issue to comment on it.

Old 07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
Personally, I don't care for Michael Savage. When it comes to being self absorbed, he makes Rush Limbaugh look shy.

Savage is against the "drugging" of our children. He is against people in the medical field slapping labels on children then handing their parents a prescription. I tend to agree with him on that point, but I don't know enough about this particular issue to comment on it.
I was saying that I thought the show was entertaining. Though I too agree that drugging our children is wrong. Drugging our children should not be a left or right issue. It should be an issue that any sane person would want to stop. This, the drugging of our children makes me sick. Savage is right on this issue. Though I too am not an expert, but I sure do not like it. It seems to me that for the last 1,000 years we seemed to do OK without drugging our children.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Gold Member

I think what he said is true of ADD/ADHD, but not autism. Perhaps his diagnosis was in error?