report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Banned

Excuses, well Excuse Me!

Secrecy ....... is also an independable ELEMENT OF SCANDAL. Booo's executive order dismantling the President Records Acts may who that his ILLEGAL ACTIONS ( Presidents can not overturn laws with executive orders). Were actually intended to cover up for his FATHER or members of his own admin. who served in the Reagan or Bush 1 Admin. Then there are all the big campaigns contributions. The distinction between bribery , gifts of money called campaign contributions is BLURRY at best and extraordinary secrecy surround more than just the development of a national energy policy that benefified contributors. They who had benefitied from Bush 11 admin. Concealing of businesses, environmental, health and safety information. There is no justification for LYING, MISLEADING, OBFUSCATIONS, DECEIT, and Other such SECRECY Protecting PLOYS and Tactics. Avoiding press conference, sealing the white house, and conferences and obvious effort to avoid being held accountable and letting the new Media to be controlled and told what they could say and leaving out the true information. B & C is a reliance on secrecy is truly evidence of their weaknesses as LEADERS WHO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Diamond Member

Re: They have dummped one trillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy
I do plenty or reading as I am gettin my free subscriptions on Oil and other things. Three years of reading on all this stuff. Dont tell me to do my homework, I read it from the experts and mahn you are wrong wrong wrong, CANADA has more oil than all of the middle east. I read it from the EXPERTS who know their stocks. You need to get an education sonny boy!

Nope...................Should be easy to post something, anything showing canada number one in oil reserves. Let's see it. Something credible that is.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Diamond Member

Re: secrecy is.....

Quote:
Undemocratic, unconscionable and inexusable and should be UNACCEPTALBE. Do you all agree with that! I know you do! Secrecy threatens LIBERTY the lack of government information worries most Americans and the world. American goverment secrecy frightens them. WHen the government fears the people then there is Liberty. Extreme secrecy is negatively offensive character. Secrecy is very dangerous, All DECEIT does rely on keeping something secret. Secrecy encourages INCOMPETENCE.

It also aids national security.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Diamond Member

Re: US accused using Aid to sway U.N. votes

Quote:
sorry but you are incorrect, the government is very corrupt.

Opinions vary.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Hypersonic Missles

Quote:
i read what i read and submitted to this forum.
Can we read it too?

Old 01-02-2007, 05:31 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
according to the article it was very new information. No one knew about it. So you must of read it before I did, paulM
No. I have read articles about cruise missiles, ICBMs, Tungsten and bombs though.

The weapon you described contains features of ICBMs, shrapnel bombs and cruise missiles... IMO a very unlikely, impractical and expensive weapons system.

Do you have a link to the article?

Old 01-02-2007, 05:37 PM

Using financial aid to sway votes... sounds like politics as usual to me.

When did it become an immoral practice to exercise "the power of the purse"?
Do you actually think the US gives all that foreign aid without expecting something in return?

Old 01-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM
No. I have read articles about cruise missiles, ICBMs, Tungsten and bombs though.

The weapon you described contains features of ICBMs, shrapnel bombs and cruise missiles... IMO a very unlikely, impractical and expensive weapons system.

Do you have a link to the article?
No but he read it so it must be true. He sure makes it easier for me. Now I don't have to mess with that pesky research stuff. ;)

Old 01-02-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
No but he read it so it must be true. He sure makes it easier for me. Now I don't have to mess with that pesky research stuff. ;)
I can see that... it is easier to get it all at once rather than learn a little something about each thing.
By getting it all at once... especially off the internet, you avoid the possibility that you're being jacked around.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:22 PM

Ya know... Galaxy just might actually be talking about this.
Take a peek at this...
Quote:
Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME)
In mid-October 2006 a team of investigative journalists at RAI Italian television reported that Israel had been using a new weapon in the Gaza Strip, similar to DIME dense inert metal explosive. The report was produced by the same journalists who claimed without foundation that the US used White Phosphorus (WP) against civilians during attacks on Fallujah. According to the Israeli daily Haaretz, the weapon was launched from drones in the summer of 2006, most of them in July, and led to "abnormally serious" physical injuries. Physicians in the Gaza Strip noted the pattern of wounds they were treating were unusual, with severed legs that showed signs of severe heat at the point of amputation but no metal shrapnel. The American version is still in a testing stage and had not been used on the battlefield at that time. It has not been "declared an illegal weapon", though the weapon was claimed [without described basis] to be "highly carcinogenic and harmful to the environment".

Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME) is uniquely suited for Low Collateral Damage. It produces lower pressure but increased impulse in the near field. Far Field damage is reduced (no frags/ impulse rolloff). The lethal footprint can be tuned to precision footprint. Strike Weapon Scaling Tests were completed in August of 2004), and full-scale Mk-82 tests were in the planning stage as of early 2005. DARPA funded RPG defense system feasibility tests in January 2005, which were successful.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...tions/dime.htm
One problem though... while it meets one characteristic by containing a dense metal it does not meet the other criteria... such as hypersonic or containing tungsten bars/spikes.

This weapon uses a dense metal to chanel the blast force. Kind of like setting a charge off in a tube.

If nothing else Bogie... you'll like the web site. It's a good one to have bookmarked.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ya know... Galaxy just might actually be talking about this.
Take a peek at this...

One problem though... while it meets one characteristic by containing a dense metal it does not meet the other criteria... such as hypersonic or containing tungsten bars/spikes.

This weapon uses a dense metal to chanel the blast force. Kind of like setting a charge off in a tube.

If nothing else Bogie... you'll like the web site. It's a good one to have bookmarked.
Hey that is a neat site paul. Danka.

Old 01-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Using financial aid to sway votes... sounds like politics as usual to me.

When did it become an immoral practice to exercise "the power of the purse"?
Do you actually think the US gives all that foreign aid without expecting something in return?

Duh, let me see. We got a bunch of money and other member counties of the UN need some of it and we need some voting help on this here resolution and noinfrastructureatallthowania on the other side of the table could use some cash for power plants so maybe we can help them if they'll join us on said resolution.

So what's new?

Old 01-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Banned

Protest March read all about it!

Hello Folks, I read about this today, Jan. 3, 2007 at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com They are going to have a PROTEST MARCH Feb. 5, 2007 Against the Iraq war. Read all about it, this you can find in a few days in their archives, but it just came out today. Tell your friends. As you know the gov never listens to the people of the USA, they only LISTEN to the ISRAELI gov since they are controlled and owned by them. Well, just thought I let you know about this. this website tells you the REAL NEWS, you will never find it on the NEWS CHANNELS. They are owned by the GLOBAL RICH ELITE WHO WANT THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO COME SOON.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Diamond Member

Seems December 18 has come and gone. That was when china was going to dump the trillion. What do suppose happened?

Old 01-04-2007, 09:13 PM

Lost it at the track???

Old 01-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Lost it at the track???
Maybe on that nag in your avitar. Jackpot paul. :D

Old 01-05-2007, 05:18 AM

Nothing is as good as the ones people "walk into"... and I walked right into that one :cool:

Old 01-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Nothing is as good as the ones people "walk into"... and I walked right into that one :cool:
You know me. Not about to let a chance for a laugh pass by. Watch it now my friend. :D