report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Which are legit surveys and pay through paypal?

I would like to know which surveys that are legit and also who pay through paypal?

I have seen surveys which pay by check. Are their checks for real or are they scams?

Those surveys which pay by check are for free, they do not ask for money, though they offer to use their surveys and the user who fill out the surveys gets paid by check.... Are they for real?

Old 07-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Which are legit surveys and pay through paypal

There are hundreds of legit ones and if you stick with just the legit ones, their checks are real.

A few of my faves:

Bakerstreet
Esearch
Pinecone
Garb
Good Housekeeping panel
NFO

Old 07-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Information is Power

There are tons of free surveys out there you just need to do some research. Never pay money for a list of paid surveys you will be very disappointed.

Old 07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Silver Member

the ones i know that pay through paypal are greenfield and i think your2cents pay through paypal. though i bet you could find some more if you looked

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

Old 07-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Silver Member

Lightspeed, MyView, BrandInstittute, PSB Surveys.

Last time your2cents paid me by check, they may have Paypal now.

Old 05-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Banned

Best Paid Survey Panels that Pay PayPal

Opinion Place is the best, than greenfield, Esearch and Myview. Expect a survey from each of those free paid survey panels about once a week.

Last edited by afunguy24 : 05-30-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Best Paid Survey Panels that Pay PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by afunguy24 View Post
Opinion Place is the best, than greenfield, Esearch and Myview. Expect a survey from each of those free paid survey panels about once a week.

Esearch pays with gift certificates, not paypal. and I have to say.. you are the first person I've ever met who would put greenfield in second place.. ROFLMAO (In a nice way).. Most people stick with greenfield for the rare great paid survey but those are few and far between.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
There are hundreds of legit ones and if you stick with just the legit ones, their checks are real.

A few of my faves:

Bakerstreet
Esearch
Pinecone
Garb
Good Housekeeping panel
NFO
I did not know survey sites could be trusted. Maybe I will try them out and see how they are.