report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2008, 09:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Zero2Riches.com

Is this site a scam or is it true. Can someone please verify this before I do anything.

http://www.zero2riches.com/index.php

Thank You

Tdouble

Old 07-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Zero2Riches.com

This is scammy affiliate website.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
Thank you for telling me.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

They promote The Rich Jerk ebook, say no more. Everything on that site is an affiliate program where the site owner gets a commission for recommending the products to you so far from honest or unbiased as the site claims.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by remington View Post
They promote The Rich Jerk ebook, say no more. Everything on that site is an affiliate program where the site owner gets a commission for recommending the products to you so far from honest or unbiased as the site claims.
So basically those that's helping this site who make sites referring to this site are the ones thats getting the money right? like for example they made their site from zerocash2riches then when they sign up via the site they are transferred over/ referred through that person to Zerocash2riches right?

So if they make a site through them and get hits they will get money ?

Old 07-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Newbie Member

TDouble - The site at www.zerocash2riches.com has NO RELATION to www.zero2riches.com.

The site you first mentioned is pure garbage and an affiliate site...with some joker who is giving a review on products he probably didn't even try.

The one that I mentioned is a member's website to the Zero 2 Riches System that launch July 4, 2008...and is a legitimate business. The zerocash2riches website is one of the many members website's promoting their program and referral link. If you sign up through that page, you a referred by that person, but if you use a similar webpage, NO they are not linked through that page. You have your OWN page with your OWN referral link.

This is the first business model that I have seen that you don't pay any money, and the community involved are selfless and provide actual "help". Too many sheeps in wolves clothing in internet marketing!

For once, there is something out there that can help people....period.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:58 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosperity73 View Post
TDouble - The site at www.zerocash2riches.com has NO RELATION to www.zero2riches.com.

The site you first mentioned is pure garbage and an affiliate site...with some joker who is giving a review on products he probably didn't even try.

The one that I mentioned is a member's website to the Zero 2 Riches System that launch July 4, 2008...and is a legitimate business. The zerocash2riches website is one of the many members website's promoting their program and referral link. If you sign up through that page, you a referred by that person, but if you use a similar webpage, NO they are not linked through that page. You have your OWN page with your OWN referral link.

This is the first business model that I have seen that you don't pay any money, and the community involved are selfless and provide actual "help". Too many sheeps in wolves clothing in internet marketing!

For once, there is something out there that can help people....period.
Too funny!!

Your deal loooks like a scam too prosperity!

I see red flags in both of em!

Is this the blind leading the blind? The scammer scamming the scammer!?

Flashing checks, earnings claims, the name, I get it.

I'll pass, 100%. For myself, you? Enter at your own risk.

Due diligence can be found here, DO IT, ...for yourself; http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/MLM_DUE_DILIGENCE.html

- ...regardless of NWM/MLM or not. Do it before investing one thin dime in eithere of these "deals".

Quote:
I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.

~ George Washington
JBH.

Good Luck to you...

Welcome to Scam.com!

Kerry Hein
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Last edited by ohein56 : 07-24-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post

Boris, you have such a way with words. Simple, & 100% honest. I like that in a person!

U-D-Man! Good call!

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 07-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

Kerry,in all fairness. Zero2riches system is very legitimate, I have earned $720 in one month of free cash.
I know i won't change your mind but I wish people would take a good look at a program before just calling a program a scam.
This is the best program I ever been a part of, I thought free online cash system was good but this blows it away and it is only getting better, we keeping adding on more training videos on marketing and adding alot more things in the net month or two.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreveportmike View Post
Kerry,in all fairness. Zero2riches system is very legitimate, I have earned $720 in one month of free cash.
I know i won't change your mind but I wish people would take a good look at a program before just calling a program a scam.
This is the best program I ever been a part of, I thought free online cash system was good but this blows it away and it is only getting better, we keeping adding on more training videos on marketing and adding alot more things in the net month or two.
Mike,

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Let's see how your 'program' pans out over the next year or so. When it grows in popularity and success, then I'll let it out of the scam catagory.

Till then, good Luck to all concerned.

Kerry Hein
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 07-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Newbie Member

Kerry - I appreciate your harshness and skepticism and you are only trying to do good by calling out programs that are scams. I used to be in your exact shoes. So therefore I will respect your opinion and hopefully, one day you will believe in something again.

I had been scammed quite a few times in my day and I had finally had it. If it wasn't for the genuineness of the individual who brought me to ZTR, I would have laughed. I'm glad I didn't...considering just over 3 weeks later, I have made $1220. The only thing out of my pocket was $5, which my sponsor, gave right back to me the next day.

I know its hard to believe and all sorts of flags raise up....how could they not after what we ALL have endured.

I wish you well and I hope that in time, you will see that not ALL of us are out for ourselves. I devote much of my own personal time helping people and NOT being paid for it. PAY IT FORWARD.....period.

Have a great weekend!

Noel

Old 07-26-2008, 11:42 PM

Time will tell, won't it?

Stay tuned....

kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Biggest red flag is when a local crackhead scammer in our area is promoting it. If he's making so much money as he claims in his zero2riches videos, why is he on every type of public assistance and dirt poor????? lol Don't fall for the testimonials, people.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello ,

This started out talking about zero2riches.com . Lets not get the two mixed up folks. www.zero2richessytem.info just launched July 4th and is absolutely free to join. No scam if there is no cost to join, only money to earn.

Shane Garrison
Creator of Zero2Richessystem

Old 08-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanegarrison View Post
oops sorry all, typed too fast and was missing a s out of the URL , www.2zerorichessystem.info
I corrected your website name. Now it sounds right. By the way your website still refers to zero2riches scheme.

Last edited by borisf96 : 08-08-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanegarrison View Post
Hello ,

This started out talking about zero2riches.com . Lets not get the two mixed up folks. www.zero2richessytem.info just launched July 4th and is absolutely free to join. No scam if there is no cost to join, only money to earn.

Shane Garrison
Creator of Zero2Richessystem
Sure.
Quote:
No scam if there is no cost to join, only money to earn.
What a load.

Sorry, but no cost to join means absolutely nothing. JMHO

Where's the upsell? No income is earned unless someone, somewhere buys, or sells something.

I'll check back & take a closer look later. We'll see won't we?

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Be my guest, I will accept your Apology later

Old 08-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Zero2Riches.com is where the guy appears to be selling through affiliate links/banners.

People are getting Zero2Riches.com confused with Zero2RichesSystem.info

These are two different programs.

One is legit and one is the source of this topic which is for Zero2Riches.com

I'm not sure about Zero2Riches.com but it appears that the guy is selling as mentioned through affiliate links for several companies by way of banner ads.

Outside of that it's unknown what those programs are that he is selling through those said banners.