report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Medical Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Itworkspaste for mole removal?

I'm wanting to remove a few non-cancerous moles. Has anyone here done that and have you tried any of the products for it? Does the itworkspaste really work? I saw good feedback on Ebay, but would like to hear from some of you.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Itworkspaste for mole removal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Lynn View Post
I'm wanting to remove a few non-cancerous moles. Has anyone here done that and have you tried any of the products for it? Does the itworkspaste really work? I saw good feedback on Ebay, but would like to hear from some of you.
Personally, I have had a mole removed, but I never even considered using any "magic"...I went straight to a recomended dermatologist...Painless, and done in less than five minutes, with absolutely no scar...My insurance paid for it to boot...

Old 06-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

It's just simply MORE free advertisement...

Old 06-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

I've heard: take a small gauze patch, apply a small smount of Castrol Oil on it, tape it over the Mole. Repeat for about a week to 10 days. The Mole will shrivel up and fall away.
However, I have also heard that they are best left alone, as something benign may become cancerous if irritated.
A person's tendency to develop Moles is considered hereditary - if others in your family line had them, you will as well.
As someone suggested: if they are in an offending place or are a disfigurement that causes embarassment then have it/them surgically removed. Best to consult a Dermotologist.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Banned

Yes, Coontie, I was just going to say the same thing as you. I heard this lady went for he regular check up, it was the doctor that told her to ge rid of this one mole, here she was a fair skinned person never in the sun She listened to him and tnen she got cancer. No need to remove them to end up getting cancer. Maybe he is talking about WARTS. a simple way to get rid of warts, is to use aple cider vinegar, take a cotton ball and soak it in the cider and press it on to the wart you have to hold it there and do this every day for hours the wart will turn black n evenutaly will fall off leaving no scars. DO NOT PLA AROUND WITH YOUR MOLES. they are called beauty marks.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Have you had your vitamins today?

I've used this type of paste and yes it really did work.

I have used it, my mom, husband, son and mother in law. My MIL was the only one who had 1 out of 7 that she needed one extra application on it. Other than that, it took all off with no scarring.

I'll try to get some photos from her to post.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have some warts that I've tried everything on. Does this really work for that too? Anyone else try the itworks paste?

Old 09-30-2008, 03:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
Personally, I have had a mole removed, but I never even considered using any "magic"...I went straight to a recomended dermatologist...Painless, and done in less than five minutes, with absolutely no scar...My insurance paid for it to boot...
Oh does mole removal surgery com under insurance? I had many moles and I went to the dermatologist and when I en quired it was told it is not covered. Hence I went for a natural mole removal treatment and even it has produced a great result... But it took at least a month for my moles to disappear...

Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleRichard View Post
Oh does mole removal surgery com under insurance? I had many moles and I went to the dermatologist and when I en quired it was told it is not covered. Hence I went for a natural mole removal treatment and even it has produced a great result... But it took at least a month for my moles to disappear...
I believe that mole removal comes under elective surgery. At least my wifes does and I paid to have it done by her doctor.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Unfortunately, my insurance won't pay for this type of surgery and I can't afford to pay that much.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Lynn View Post
Unfortunately, my insurance won't pay for this type of surgery and I can't afford to pay that much.
I don't know what your doctor charges but the whole cost was less than $100.00 including office visit charges. Have you asked about making it in small paymentws? Most doctors will allow this.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

My sister went to the doctor and they wanted to charge her several hundred because they wern't cancerous. She used the itworkspaste too and had good results.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamackie View Post
My sister went to the doctor and they wanted to charge her several hundred because they wern't cancerous. She used the itworkspaste too and had good results.
well some doctors are just plain greedy. Ours only charges 40.00 for an office visit

Old 10-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Platinum Member

A buck knife, some alcohol, gun powder, and a match. Old school style. And don't cost that much.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:40 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
A buck knife, some alcohol, gun powder, and a match. Old school style. And don't cost that much.
No gunpowder needed to remove a small mole they have products on the shelve today that can freeze it to. but a needle and thread along with the other ingredients mentioned. Crude but effective and cheap

Old 10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
No gunpowder needed to remove a small mole they have products on the shelve today that can freeze it to. but a needle and thread along with the other ingredients mentioned. Crude but effective and cheap
The gunpowder is to cauterize it. It eliminates the need for needle and thread and entertains the kids for a few moments as they watch the fireworks and your dance.

I'm just joking by the way, Please don't try this at home.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:11 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
The gunpowder is to cauterize it. It eliminates the need for needle and thread and entertains the kids for a few moments as they watch the fireworks and your dance.

I'm just joking by the way, Please don't try this at home.
That reciepe was taught to me by my uncle an old back woods Missouri guy back when they took care of juat about all of their own problems. but the gunpowder was only used on larger type of wounds.

And I echo the Hound. Please, Please do not try this as you can really injure or even kill someone if you really do not know what you are doing.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have read so many reviews on this stuff that I went ahead and ordered it. Everyone has good results so far that I've read about so I'll let you know how it goes.