report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2008, 04:05 AM
Newbie Member

Copy paste work at home

Hai,
I want to take acopypaste work from www.bpojobsathome.com.
Can anybody tell me this is a real state,ie, scam or not.

Work from home in India

Earn money by completing Micro jobs, 1000s of easy micro jobs available with good rates, no joining or registration fee charged. visit Chotujobs.com

Last edited by Administrator : 03-25-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Copy paste work at home

It seems rather confusing to me. As long as you don't have to pay, what do you have to loose, but your time? I don't know about working for and Indian company. There are tons of legit home based jobs. Here are some good sites:
LINKS REMOVED

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-18-2008 at 09:40 AM.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I wrote to them out of curiousity and this is the email I received back.

We have the below works in data conversion.
For OCR data conversion work you have to pay a registration charge of 2000INR. You can earn 10000/-rs per month converting 1000pages per month.
Project duration will be of 6 months. Details at
http://www.bpojobsathome.com/ocr_data_conversion_from_home.htm . you have to arrange for the OCR software, we wont be providing OCR soft wares. Work may contain numerical and equations. Work will be sent online.

In e-library data entry work we have 2 works.
In monthly submission work there is a registration fee of 4000/-rs which has to be paid to procure this work. Your monthly billing will be 8250/-rs
for weekly submission work you are required to pay a registration fee of 3000rs. Weekly billing will be 2000rs for 10 cycles. Other details are already given on website.
This is part of one of the biggest e-library project running since 1998. you can get details at http://www.bpojobsathome.com/elibraryweekly_data_processing_from_home.htm
http://www.bpojobsathome.com/data_entry_elibrarymonthly.htm work has to be done in software provided by us. Software won't work in windows vista. Work will be sent online.

We have medical book data conversion work. It's a simple typing work only text mostly running matter. You can find the details of the same at www.bpojobsathome.com/mdataconversion_work_from_home.htm
You would be required to pay a deposit amount of INR2700/- of which 2000 is refunded after the completion of the project. Monthly billing will be around 8500rs. for 550 to 600 pages per month. You have to work in the software provided by us. Software won't work in vista os. Work sent thru cds.

PDF to Doc conversion work. You will be getting pdf files you have to copy the contents and paste it into word. This is a complete part time work and you can complete the work by working 2 to 3 hours a day. Other jobs are full time and would require manual typing. The work involves copy pasting and formatting as per instructions. Work involves setting the fonts, paragraphs, and margins. Work to be completed and submitted in 18 days. Work will be sent thru email and the complete work has to be sent thru email. Contract period of work 6 months contract will be renewed after six months depending on performance. This work is below available in 3 slots. Payment will be made by demand draft. Details at http://www.bpojobsathome.com/pdf_to_doc_workathome.htm
Below you will find the details of 3 projects in PDF to DOC. Work load means no of pages you have to process per month. Income per month means the monthly income you can earn. Processing fee means the one time processing / registration fee you need to pay to get the project. Work available only in India.
Below are the details of 3 copy paste pdf to doc project categories.

Project Name
Work load ( pages per month.
One time processing fee.
Income Per Month
Red
400 pages
2500Rs fee
4000Rs income pm
Green
600 pages
3500Rs fee
6000Rs income pm
Blue
800 pages
4500Rs fee
8000Rs income pm

if you are interested in any of the above data conversion work and are ready to pay the stipulated amount, write back to us with your complete postal address and contact numbers we will guide you on paying the amount. Do mention in which work you are interested from the above, so we can send you the agreement and registration forms accordingly. The registration / processing fee to be paid is one time. If you have any doubt, email us back or can get chat support on id rakesh.maya on gmail

regards
rakesh

So they want be to pay 2,500 up front to make maybe 4,000 per month. Sounds a little fishy to me.

You should never have to pay to work.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Me too.. Thanks for the update.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

They say on their website they prefer Indian applicants, but will consider worldwide.

I don't wish to offend India, or its' citizens, but the pay rates are considerably lower than 'we' are used to. That is why many of our wonderful call centres are over there.

Having said that, it appears they do work for the Indian government.

As long as there is no fee to join, look closer into it.

By the way, if you want to copy a pdf into word, try using foxit www.foxitsoftware.com (not an affiliate link mods)
The objective of all dedicated employees is to thoroughly analyze all situations, anticipate all problems prior to their occurrence, have answers for these problems, and move swiftly to solve these problems when called upon. However, when you are up to your ass in alligators, it is difficult to remember that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Platinum Member

The key is the processing charges which you have to pay

Old 07-08-2008, 05:46 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwork View Post
The key is the processing charges which you have to pay
Thanks for the information. The processing fee can be given. My anxiety is that whether this is reliable.
Those who have joined in this site earlier may give me the information.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Information is Power

Never pay a fee to work for someone. If you applied at McDonald's and they said to you, "You can work here, but you have to pay us $50." You would walk out the door.

Any time I see a "processing fee", I walk.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:10 PM

Someone referred me to:
http://www.dataconversionjobs.com

Is it the same Company that you are speaking of here in the forum? I just signed up for FREE but don't know if its going to cost anything else or not?-please advise if yo know.

Thanks,
Sweetp

Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Another Data Entry Fraud Form Vadodara

I have joined http://www.data-entry-works.com/ couple of weak ago.
There address
A/23, chinubhai complex,
opp. k.n patel school,
near jalaram mandir,
chhani road,
vadodra- 380007
I deposited 4200 Rs for copy-paste jobs. I didnt get any reply from them.
There number is showing in the website 09173935423 i called several times and result is no reply.
They also blocked my mobile number also, so that call automatically disconnected after a second. Those who dont deposited the money, they will took up the phone.
I have write this article so that no one get cheated again.
Thank you
Dileep

Old 11-04-2011, 04:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetp View Post
Someone referred me to:
http://www.dataconversionjobs.com

Is it the same Company that you are speaking of here in the forum? I just signed up for FREE but don't know if its going to cost anything else or not?-please advise if yo know.

Thanks,
Sweetp

Hiya Sweet P,

I aws thinking if this site is a scam or legit, do reply to my mail. nelsonxaxa@gmail.

Thanks a bunch

Old 11-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappumv View Post
Hai,
I want to take acopypaste work from www.bpojobsathome.com.
Can anybody tell me this is a real state,ie, scam or not.
Dear Friend,
I took a conversion work from them. They gave me three works. But I cannot maintain the accuracy level prescribed by them. The result was no more work. That is the position with me.
Thank you,
Pappu.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Another Data Entry Fraud Form Vadodara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dileep350 View Post
I have joined http://www.data-entry-works.com/ couple of weak ago.
There address
A/23, chinubhai complex,
opp. k.n patel school,
near jalaram mandir,
chhani road,
vadodra- 380007.
I deposited 4200 Rs for copy-paste jobs. I didnt get any reply from them.
There number is showing in the website 09173935423 i called several times and result is no reply.
They also blocked my mobile number also, so that call automatically disconnected after a second. Those who dont deposited the money, they will took up the phone.
I have write this article so that no one get cheated again.
Thank you
Dileep
Dear friend,
data-entry-works.com is a cheat site.
Pappu.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Newbie Member

Here's a little tip, If the sales page that is selling a work from home business and it has the words "copy and paste or "few clicks of a mouse and you'll be rich fast" or "make easy money"
or the best one is " found loophole in google search engine-dominate first page in two hours"
Avoid these at all costs.

1.There is no such software or one click of a mouse riches program that exists. and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

2.Loopholes in Google or any search engines can exist but after a week or few days even, the software you just bought is useless.

3.Copy and paste template websites will not get you traffic, unless you change all the content to your own original content or rely on Twitter and Facebook etc. for traffic.

4. Easy money is what you seek? Buy a lottery ticket. Easy money in the internet marketing world might only come after years of hard work and determination.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:23 AM
Silver Member

I have checked this site and apparently they need you to pay before you can be given work. For that reason alone, stay away from such sites. who pays to get employed?