report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Newbie Member

Child Support Scam

Wake up people!

Child support (otherwise known as "Mommy support") has been steadily getting worse in the last several years as unemployment has risen, and it is all about making county money.

The welfare system failed, so to replace it the Child support enforcement agency (CSEA) has been making survival nearly impossible for many unemployed men (and the occasional unlucky woman or unfit Mom).
They take your license and throw you in jail, and the only crime most of these Fathers have committed is being a victim to the rising unemployment rate brought about by companies outsourcing and exploitation of illegal immigrants.

When child support is paid, the money is held by the CSEA for a short time, meanwhile, that money is put to use on who knows what other than salaries (I have suspicions but no hard evidence), then a check is sent to the Mother.
But when a Father is unemployed and can't pay, they take his license which makes it INCREASINGLY diffecult to survive and find a job, let alone get to and from work if he DOES happen to get hired somewhere. When he can't get hired anywhere, he is thrown in jail which brings in county money since the county gets state money for each person in their jail.
In short, it is a scam set up so that government employees can keep their jobs and receive their salaries, bottom line.
It is NOT about the children. If the government REALLY cared about the children, they would have an agency set up to protect parent's custody rights.
These people interfere in our lives and make it even MORE diffecult to survive so that they can suck us dry like parasites.
This is exactly the reason why many (if not all) CSEA offices have bullet proof glass and security.
The sickest part of this scam is how these people rely on the greed of the Mommy's for popular support AND how they grasp onto the "deadbeat Dad" scenario, claiming that most Dad's are deadbeats. If you were to believe the BS this agency spews...MOST Fathers in our country are scum of the earth!

There are countless lawsuits against the CSEA currently that have yielded no results, and popular opinion is still in the CSEA's favor because of the alarmingly VAST numbers of greedy Mom's that think that since they gave birth to a child they deserve to get a check in the mail AND have COMPLETE control over the child. You people involved in this scam are the REAL scumbags! The CSEA was originally formed to punish the REAL deadbeat Dad's who actually DO work yet don't want to support their children, not to ruin the lives of good people who cannot find work!

If or when martial law goes into effect, CSEA employees will be made to regret this opression! They will have no protection from the MULTITUDE of men that have had their lives literally RUINED by this system!

Old 06-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Banned

Re: Child Support Scam

I think that they charge the fathers too much money. It does not even cost that much to take care of the child and children per month. How can mother or father pay that much per month? They too have to pay rent buy their own groceries car insurance etc. Why do they tell them that they have to pay so much money per month. You see those celebrities when they divorce how much child support they have to pay per month over astronomical prices. They charge too much money. No wonder they end up killing themselves.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Banned

What about say the wife cheating on her husband and the husband sees that is adultery and can't forgive her and say the wife doesnt want to be married to him anymore and committs the adultery. They never seems to look at that type of situations. The husband loves his child or children but the wife ruined their marriage vows. Then the man get stuck with the bills because of her wrong doing. Shouldn't that be a consideration towards the husband, when he did not ruin the marriage. I knew of a guy, whose wife cheated on her husband, the guy is a good man, he played in his own band and worked nights to make extra money. She was opposed to him working at nights, but they needed the extra money to get by he didnt work every night but 3 nights a week. She cheated on him and she divorced him and took off with this man and moved out of state. Here he was so devasted he nearly had a nervous breakdown. He never got to see his two children since she moved way across the country. He was cheated double. It is not fair, she broke up the marriage. Now her new husband wanted to adopt the children but she told him NO. Let their father pay child support. She filed for two states on child support, there was no way he could pay double. What a crime this is towards millions of good fathers. This system STINKS

Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned

I had another friend, whose wife cheated on her husband. He was so devasted, he could not believe she did this to him. Well he was charged with child support. He had a good job, paid an excellent salary. But he got sick, he was an older guy she took off with a younger man and married him. So he got sick and ended up on disablity. He had money in the bank. But he was told because of his condition, that he would never be able to work again. So his life's savings is slowly being taken out of the bank to pay for child support. then when that is gone, what and how can he pay childsupport being disabled. THIS SYSTEM is basically unfair. If a person like the wife committs adultery she should be accountable not the loyal faithful husband. Looks like he will have to pay slowly the child support then you know he wont be able to meet his obligations and the bills going to keep going up there and then they will label him as a Dead Beat Father, and that is not true for many of these men. Why is the system so corrupt?!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:14 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Child support laws vary from state-to state. What's true in California may not hold true for Virginia.
All I have to go on is my personal experiance paying child support... it's all negotiable.

1. Account for EVERY PENNY of your income and expenses. (You can't tell the judge you can't afford too much if you can't back it up)

2. When you separate from your wife or your girlfriend has her baby... send money IMMEDIATELY. The amount does not matter... send SOMETHING! This will make you look good for the court and they can't say you didn't pay.

3. Have a lawyer. Yes, you do have the right to represent yourself. Go right ahead... if you want to have the court take everything you earn and you have to move back home with Mom & Dad.

4. Know that you WILL have to pay child support. Your goal is not to pay too much.

5. Know that the courts WILL NOT make your ex-wife or girlfriend account for the money. Get over it.

6. You DO NOT have to pay through a state or county agency. Make your payments on time and you won't have to.

7. Know that you and the childs mother will be in contect with each other for the rest of your lives. Keep it pleasant... for your sakes... not the childs.

Everything is Negotiable

Old 06-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned

Paul-Chester, how could a woman file in two states on her husband for childsupport? and they were telling him he has to pay child support from the state the children were born in and then in the state where she moved with her new marriage mate? That sounds fishy to me.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Paul-Chester, how could a woman file in two states on her husband for childsupport? and they were telling him he has to pay child support from the state the children were born in and then in the state where she moved with her new marriage mate? That sounds fishy to me.
She can't...
The respondent (guy she is suing) needs to bring it up that he is already paying through the other state office AND have the documentation to support his claim. (cancelled checks)

An alternative to this would be to do nothing... it's my experience, the "other state" has no jurisdiction in the state where he is. A child support case is a civil case and not a criminal one... no extradition. If they rule a judgement against him... so what. The state won't go after him.

BTW... I failed to mention ALWAYS pay via check. Never use cash or money orders. Cash, there is no record and money orders take too long to trace.

Last edited by PaulM : 06-15-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I totally agree that some men do have to pay crazy amounts of money. What I don't understand is why men think that the money they are sending is for the mom. I understand that there are women who do take advantage of the system. Now think about this, how much does it cost to take care of a child. It's not cheap. Why should the women or man taking care of the child have to suffer because his/her ex feels that he isn't responsible to take care of a child they helped create?? You play you pay. When my ex left me I had no choice to get child support. He was only ordered to pay 124 dollars a month. For a newborn baby?? I spend more then that on formula alone. I bet to him that was too much.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi,

One of the saddest points in a divorce is having to battle over child custody. That is, parents fighting over who gets the lionís share of the childís attention and affection? Living in a time when every second couple we know is getting divorced, these custody battles are usually a very familiar sight. These battles revolve around visiting rights, who gets to stay with the child and who becomes the visitor and so on.

Old 04-18-2009, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe02 View Post
Hi,

One of the saddest points in a divorce is having to battle over child custody. That is, parents fighting over who gets the lionís share of the childís attention and affection? Living in a time when every second couple we know is getting divorced, these custody battles are usually a very familiar sight. These battles revolve around visiting rights, who gets to stay with the child and who becomes the visitor and so on.
You have an interesting misconception about custody suits. Custody is NOT visitation or attention FROM the child. It is about who the PRIMARY care giver will be. It is about who the child will live with... not who will live with the child.

Old 04-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Feisty Bird

I suspect some mothers do abuse the child support...when I was divorced back in the day...I received $300.00 per month for two children and believe me it took the $300.00 just to feed them for a month...of course all caregivers should just have the welfare of their children first on their mind..doesn't always happen.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Newbie Member

i have raised 3 kids as a single paret and their father was under court order to pay child support but never paid a dime. i know that there are those that abuse it but keep in mind the courts go by how much a man makes when determining child support.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candik1012 View Post
i have raised 3 kids as a single paret and their father was under court order to pay child support but never paid a dime. i know that there are those that abuse it but keep in mind the courts go by how much a man makes when determining child support.
Congratulations. I know that raising 3 kids must have been a difficult task. Why didn't you go after him? (just curious)

Your closing statement depends upon which state you live in. From my experience had I relied upon the judge to base child support on what I earned I would have had to wait for that proverbial 'cold day in Hell'. The initial amount filed for by my ex was more than I earned. I had to prove to the court that I could not afford to pay it (financial statements supported by cancelled checks, receipts, etc). Had I not been successful in my efforts I would have been court ordered to pay more than I earned at that time.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 AM
Newbie Member

i did for a while but as soon as the courts found out where he worked and were going to start garnishing his wages, he quit his job and went on to something else. so he fooled the system for a long time. and for the mothers that get child support and use the kids as pawns to screw over the father of their kids.......... get a damn job and stand on your own 2 feet and show your kids that the only way to get anywhere in life is through hard work and dedication. women who use kids to hurt their x husbands or boyfriends you don't deserve to be a mother!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Wake up people!

Child support (otherwise known as "Mommy support") has been steadily getting worse in the last several years as unemployment has risen, and it is all about making county money.

The welfare system failed, so to replace it the Child support enforcement agency (CSEA) has been making survival nearly impossible for many unemployed men (and the occasional unlucky woman or unfit Mom).
They take your license and throw you in jail, and the only crime most of these Fathers have committed is being a victim to the rising unemployment rate brought about by companies outsourcing and exploitation of illegal immigrants.

When child support is paid, the money is held by the CSEA for a short time, meanwhile, that money is put to use on who knows what other than salaries (I have suspicions but no hard evidence), then a check is sent to the Mother.
But when a Father is unemployed and can't pay, they take his license which makes it INCREASINGLY diffecult to survive and find a job, let alone get to and from work if he DOES happen to get hired somewhere. When he can't get hired anywhere, he is thrown in jail which brings in county money since the county gets state money for each person in their jail.
In short, it is a scam set up so that government employees can keep their jobs and receive their salaries, bottom line.
It is NOT about the children. If the government REALLY cared about the children, they would have an agency set up to protect parent's custody rights.
These people interfere in our lives and make it even MORE diffecult to survive so that they can suck us dry like parasites.
This is exactly the reason why many (if not all) CSEA offices have bullet proof glass and security.
The sickest part of this scam is how these people rely on the greed of the Mommy's for popular support AND how they grasp onto the "deadbeat Dad" scenario, claiming that most Dad's are deadbeats. If you were to believe the BS this agency spews...MOST Fathers in our country are scum of the earth!

There are countless lawsuits against the CSEA currently that have yielded no results, and popular opinion is still in the CSEA's favor because of the alarmingly VAST numbers of greedy Mom's that think that since they gave birth to a child they deserve to get a check in the mail AND have COMPLETE control over the child. You people involved in this scam are the REAL scumbags! The CSEA was originally formed to punish the REAL deadbeat Dad's who actually DO work yet don't want to support their children, not to ruin the lives of good people who cannot find work!

If or when martial law goes into effect, CSEA employees will be made to regret this opression! They will have no protection from the MULTITUDE of men that have had their lives literally RUINED by this system!
Don't feel that it is only men who go through this. I am a woman who pays child support to a man and he and his new wife put the money in a vacation fund for themselves to take a luxury trip to Florida whenever the mood strikes them. I did not lose custody of my kids for any bad reason either, just that the ex husband is an excellent brown noser and knows how to play the system and lie. He also had more money than me at the time. His new wife also gets child support from her ex husband for her 3 kids and again, it all goes in the vacation fund. I have my kids right now for summer vacation but still, I have to pay the greedy ex husband child support. I am not making nearly the money he makes either. He makes a very comfortable living while me and my now husband struggle. Might I add I still have 2 other teenaged boys living at home that I support. Still the system does not really take that into consideration. They never take the custodial parents income into consideration either, but instead bilk the non-custodial parent. No, the system is not fair.

Since the system likes to put the non paying parents in jail, I wonder what would become of this country if every single non custodial parent decided to stop paying this outrageous amount of money to the custodial parent and took the punishment. The jails would be very over crowded and the system would go broke. CSEA workers would probably lose their jobs one by one if no money was coming in. If anyone were to ever take this initiative to start something like this, it may very well get law makers to start looking at child support in a different way and do something about it. If we just sit her and write blogs and complain, nothing will ever get done. Does anyone think the new president may listen if enough of us write letters to him about this scam?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Child support laws vary from state-to state. What's true in California may not hold true for Virginia.
All I have to go on is my personal experiance paying child support... it's all negotiable.

1. Account for EVERY PENNY of your income and expenses. (You can't tell the judge you can't afford too much if you can't back it up)

2. When you separate from your wife or your girlfriend has her baby... send money IMMEDIATELY. The amount does not matter... send SOMETHING! This will make you look good for the court and they can't say you didn't pay.

3. Have a lawyer. Yes, you do have the right to represent yourself. Go right ahead... if you want to have the court take everything you earn and you have to move back home with Mom & Dad.

4. Know that you WILL have to pay child support. Your goal is not to pay too much.

5. Know that the courts WILL NOT make your ex-wife or girlfriend account for the money. Get over it.

6. You DO NOT have to pay through a state or county agency. Make your payments on time and you won't have to.

7. Know that you and the childs mother will be in contect with each other for the rest of your lives. Keep it pleasant... for your sakes... not the childs.

Everything is Negotiable
Not every ex is willing to get along for the sake of the children. I pay my well to do ex husband child support because his new wife wants it for herself and for their vacation fund.

Lawyers are very expensive and I am still paying mine for all she has done.

How did you come up with number 6, being that you don't have to go though an agency to pay support? I was never ordered by the court in the first place. My ex went through an agency and the court signed the order for me to pay support.

Sometimes I wonder if the punishment for not paying this evil thug would be better than him taking my money.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprittykitty View Post
Not every ex is willing to get along for the sake of the children.
That is true... but are you willing to try to get along for the sake of your sanity?
Quote:
I pay my well to do ex husband child support because his new wife wants it for herself and for their vacation fund.
get over it... you cannot have it included in the order that they prove the money goes to the child.
Quote:
Lawyers are very expensive and I am still paying mine for all she has done.
Yes they are... but it would have been more costly to not have one.
Quote:
How did you come up with number 6, being that you don't have to go though an agency to pay support? I was never ordered by the court in the first place. My ex went through an agency and the court signed the order for me to pay support.
Because you don't have to pay through a state agency... as long as you pay and can prove it. State agency's are the 'collection muscle'. Since all child support is court ordered if you make your payments on time you won't have to pay through the agency.
Quote:
Sometimes I wonder if the punishment for not paying this evil thug would be better than him taking my money.
Your call...

Old 08-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Newbie Member

the child support scam is really just a well hidden "you chose it so its constitutional" game...they gave you more options than debt slavery...only you didnt choose any other option....you declined your freedom...

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-16-2010 at 09:37 AM.