report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2008, 12:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Mail Order Scam = Steroids-pharmacy.com

I too am one of hundreds that were scammed by steroids-pharmacy.com and their acomplesses isteroids.com.
I thought they were legit because they were a sponsor on isteroids.com turned out that booth isteroids.com and steroids-pharmacy.com are one big SCAM. They are telling everyone that trainwiser is a scam when in fact they are the scamming sons of bitches.
steroids-pharmacy.com and all it's other web sites like eurobolic.com pharmaeurope.com eurobolics.com pharmabolics.com steroidscorner.com are all one and the same anabolic steroid scam! Anyone sending money to that peace of shit scammer will get scammed for sure.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Mail Order Scam = Steroids-pharmacy.com = mesorx

The same goes for mesomorphosis they are bribed to delete posts from people that were robbed.
My boyfriend ordered from world-pharma.org he also sent money to Sofia Bulgaria. After two months and numerous emails world-pharma.org kept giving him the run around so he presented his problem on mesomorphosis.com. Much to our surprise the post was immediately deleted and my boyfriend was banned from posting there. We later found many people had the same experience.
You see world-pharma.org pays mesomorphosis.com to advertise world-pharma.com and people go with it because they belive mesomorphosis.com wouldn't let thieves advertise on mesomorphosis board. Sadly mesorx people don't care as long as they get their monthly bribe!
The truth is world-pharma is just another expensive highway robber!
And yes, they are the same heisters that run pharmaeurope.com eurobolic.com united-pharmacy.com .
Google world-pharma.org fraud for more information.
After 4 months it is safe to say they are swindlers.

Last edited by marytu : 09-14-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Scammed Buyer

Re: Mail Order Scam = Steroids-pharmacy.com = meso

I ordered free samples from world-pharma.org, cost like 15 bucks to ship, and had them in 6 days. That's like almost impossible. And the Asia-pharma stuff they sent was supposedly garbage in all of the forums. I had incredible results.. I think they only sent (20) 10 mg tabs too of methabolic, and that was the best oral I ever did. That was in June, 2010

Sometimes, when you email the shit out of these people, it pisses them off, and they decide not to send it, and then they have free money. If you got a letter from customs, that would explain something to me. I received a small manilla envelope (bubble wrap lined) sent from Greece, with two small blister packs taped together (pill facing pill)

I'll be truthful, I would tell you to stay clear of goldcard-shop.com, and pharmacia-nordica.com, becuz they scammed me for a few hundred, but world-pharma.org sent me gear that was good, and fast too...

Oh, and Mesomorphosis probably has been sued by legitimate sites that have had shipping problems, so they'd rather remove the bullshit than lose money. Their sponsors make them money too, so without them, they wouldn't be online Im sure. They should research their sponsors, and remove them if their is any complaint of illegitimacy.

Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by marytu View Post
The same goes for mesomorphosis they are bribed to delete posts from people that were robbed.
My boyfriend ordered from world-pharma.org he also sent money to Sofia Bulgaria. After two months and numerous emails world-pharma.org kept giving him the run around so he presented his problem on mesomorphosis.com. Much to our surprise the post was immediately deleted and my boyfriend was banned from posting there. We later found many people had the same experience.
You see world-pharma.org pays mesomorphosis.com to advertise world-pharma.com and people go with it because they belive mesomorphosis.com wouldn't let thieves advertise on mesomorphosis board. Sadly mesorx people don't care as long as they get their monthly bribe!
The truth is world-pharma is just another expensive highway robber!
And yes, they are the same heisters that run pharmaeurope.com eurobolic.com united-pharmacy.com .
Google world-pharma.org fraud for more information.
After 4 months it is safe to say they are swindlers.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Don't order from eurobolic.com disapointment!

I looked up eurobolic.com and found out they are also asiapharma.com so I am adding my complaint.

Don't order anything from eurobolic, you will be disapointed.

I ordered two items in February a week later I decided to change my order and was told that I can't cancel the current order and putting in a new order would be better. So I did actually ordered an additional item. In April, I received my 1st order and did not use it because it had particles swimming in it. I took it to a chemist friend and he told me it was tainted. I never received my 2nd order and was never contacted about any items being out of stock. I waited and waited because I was told that the 2nd order is on the way.

Besides the fact that nobody contacts you when items you ordered are not available (even though the online status says they will), they will never answer your email. I have send them several emails. I received one email about my refund stating that this particular department would not be responsible for it and I will be contacted by the "right" department soon.

I am still waiting for my order or refund. It's been a long time. It took them 8 weeks to send me any order (let alone that it was tainted). Who would have thought that ordering items online can take this long.

Good service would have been to 1) cancel an order when it was supposed to be canceled; 2) contact me when items turn out to be out of stock; 3)return emails 4) issue a refund in a timely manner! 5) Not sell tainted asiapharma.com!

In summary, don't buy anything here, you will be disappointed!
eurobolic.com does not deliver orders and the customer service is terrible.
The product (I ordered asiapharma.com injectables) is tainted and as such a health hazard.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Mail Order Scam = Steroids-pharmacy.com

I was scammed by Pakistan pharmacy on Xanax and morphine and a company called Danishmeds as well as rxonline.com so anyone have a legit sorce for real meds let me know

Old 01-30-2012, 12:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was scammed by Thailand pharmacy on steroid1.com.
550 dollar order. Dont do it!
anyone have a legit sorce for real meds let me know

Old 02-19-2012, 10:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have had luck with other, but below I have re-posted for you as a heads up. I have had luck else where but was lured away by the promise of a good deal. Now I am out $500 because I thought I could save $80. For what its worth...

I placed an order with goldcardshop on line. The were very good about 1 thing- charging my credit card. Other than that, its ALL bad. The mother f-ers don't return e-mails, promised shipping/ tracking info and did not produce, and now their website is mysteriously under construction/ maintenance. I got 1 reply from them after some badgering on my part. I asked for a shipping number. They said they would re-ship. Now, IF they had shipped originally, a conversation might have led to them re-shipping. I think they just did NOT ship. This being the case, I am at a loss. I sent them a few more e-mails stating that I was going to out them as a scam and because of the "radio silence" by them. I have done just that.
What irks me is the 1/2 assed way they are being crooks. Either disappear and never send me any info, or be legit. Was I supposed to feel better when they responded to me once about the situation.

Never again.

I am going to continue to post on line about them in different forums, and I encourage ANYONE who has had a similar experience with these "people" to do the same.

That's what forums like this are about, right? Looking out for each other as we try to negotiate the 21st century...which at times (unfortunately) includes figuring out unscrupulous web business practices.

And to Gold-card shop itself...If you see this and are outraged, then MAKE THIS SITUATION RIGHT AND I WILL HAPPILY RETRACT ANY OF WHAT I HAVE SAID!