report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Nigerian Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Newbie Member

UFO landed UFO kidnapped him and taken him back to Mars scam LOL

This has to be dumbest scam story, UFO wtf are these people thinking

anyway read below

MRS.MARYIAM ABACHA
COURT GIDADO ROAD
KANO - NIGERIA

Your kind attention please

Beloved

In Good Faith I Contact You.

I have seen war and I have seen peace, I have seen riches and I have seen people die of Hunger on daily bases. And I am quite certain that life is vanity.

Hello. I am Mrs.Maryiam Abacha, wife of General Sani Abacha,ex-military Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Most people think that my husband is dead but he is very much alive. In June, 1998 a strange UFO landed at our house and some Martians emerged and inserted their anal probes into my dear husband. Then they kidnapped him and took him with them back to Mars.

Since the disappearance of my husband, my family had been subjected to all sorts of harrassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the government and the press about my husband. The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assests siezed as they think he is dead.

In his last email to me from Mars he told me that he has contracted HIV 1 and 2 i.e. full blown AIDS because of the Martians anal probing and he has only a few months to Live and that I should find someone to assist me who is trustworthy and God fearing. It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the transfer of the sum of Thirty Million U.S Dollars only (US$300million Only)being the very last of my family fund in my possession and control.The Federal Government have seized all our properties and frozen all our accounts both local and international, but my only hope now is the available US$30 million cash, which I carefully packaged and deposited with a security finance company in Abroad. My purpose of contacting you is for someone who after transfering the funds,will be able to invest the funds on my husbands behalf till such a time when he dies and his lifeless body is returned to earth. Your benefit I can assure you will be very substantial.

Please ensure to keep this proposal very secret and confidential for obvious reasons and send to us your private telephone and fax numbers for easy and confidential communication. I await your kind response to my mail.

Thank and God bless you mightly Sincerely yours,

MRS.MARYIAM ABACHA

another one

pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but it's real and you will realise this if you pay some attention to it. I want to notify you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.

In a brief introduction, My name is Stuart Pidass, personal attorney in London to Major Martins Koma, an astronaut of the Nigerian Air Force.

In 2003 he departed earth onboard the Mars Rover, Spirit. Seven months later he arrived on Mars.

Before his departure, he deposited the amount of US$ 11,600,000 (Eleven million, six hundred thousand United States dollars) in four safety galvanized boxes in a financial institution which will be disclosed to you upon your acceptance of our proposal.

Since his departure to Mars, Major Martins Koma has been diagnosed with terminal cancer of the uterus which has defiled all forms of medical treatment. Since he only has a few months to live, he has decided to remain at his present location and donate all of his fortune to a church organisation or good person that will utilize this money the way that I will impart to you later.

In return for your assistance, I will authorize you to keep 30% of this fund plus 10% to cover your expenses.

You should contact me immediately at my email address with your address and telephone number and I will give you my telephone number so that we can make arrangements as soon as possible.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours sincerely,

Barr. Stuart Pidass

Old 02-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Newbie Member

Re: UFO landed UFO kidnapped him and taken him back to Mars scam LOL

FROM THE DESK OF
MR.KEVIN MONTA,
AUDIT AND ACCOUNT MANAGER,
UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC,
STALLION PLAZA LGS.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day and how is life general with you? Of course it is my humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request for a joint business transaction which I hope will not come to you as a surprise, hence I plead for your pardon. Really, I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that i saw your profile from The International Trademarke Association profile database on your country in the internet. Please kindly accept my apology today.

I am Mr. Kevin Monta, the Auditing and Accounting Unit,Foreign Operations Department Union Bank Of Nigeria, PLC. I have an urgent and confidential business proposal for you. On June 6, 1999, an Australlian oil consultant/contractor with via National Petroleum cooperation (NNPC) Engr. Herbert Buttplugg made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calender month valued at US$15.500.000.00 (Fiften Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in my branch. This deposit was to secure the Australian contractor's bid for the job of constructing a pipeline from Nigeria to the planet Mars to supply Nigerian oil to the Martian oil refineries.

On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply. After months we send a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employee (Nigeria national petroleum Corporation) that Engr. Herbert Buttplugg had been sent to Mars to supervise the construction the facility at the receiving end of the new pipeline on that planet.

About a year into his contract on Mars, Engr. Herbert Buttplugg had been reportedly been abducted by some Martians rebels for their sexual enjoyment. His contract employer has since discovered that Engr. Herbert Buttplugg had died at the hands of his ruthless and horny captors, having suffered many serious injuries which defiled all forms of medical treatment. On further investigation, it was clear that he died without making a will. All attempts by the Australians to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Late Engr. Herbert Buttplugg did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents including his deposit document in my bank. The total sum of US$15,500,000.00 is still in my bank as dormant acct. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian banking law, after 7 (SEVEN) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government.If the account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim it.

This is the situation, and my proposal is that I am asking for your assistance to stand in as the beneficiary/next of kin to Late Engr. Herbert Buttplugg, for us to transfer the money. Please. All you have to do is immediately send me the details of your company bank account anywhere in the world for me to arrange the proper money transfer document. The money will then be transferred into the account for us to esterblish more companies in your country.You do not need to worry, its risk free and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law.

I am using my position and connection in the bank here to do all the document work for the transaction. We shall employ the services of an attorney to draft the will and obtain all necessary documents and letter of Administration in your fovour for the transfer. This transaction is risk free guaranteed. If you are interested, please reply immediately confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction could be most profitable for both of us. This transaction reqiures utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Once again, call me or give me your reachable phone number as soon as you recieve this mail. Or I think it would be better if you can give me a call on my phone, or better still give me yours so that i can call you for us to discuss at length.

Please Get back to me as soon as you can. Email: kvmt205b@yahoo.com

Have A Nice Day

Best regards,

Mr. Kevin Monta
Audit And account Maneger
Union Bank Plc.
Contact Number: 234-803-9110-734

Old 02-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Newbie Member

Queensley Rhoda
Online Coordinator
UK National Lottery Sweepstakes
International Program
Email: uklotteryclaimsdepartment_2005@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,

My name is Ms. Queensley Rhoda. You may have heard of me. I am the online coordinator for the UK National Lottery Sweepstakes Corporation. I have held this position for almost twenty years.

Recently I have decided to retire from my esteemed position at the corporation. This is primarily due to my ill health. I have been diagnosed with testicular cancer, which, according to my team of physicians, was likely caused by my handling of all those big coloured balls during the course of my job over the years. My illness has defiled all forms of medical treatment and doctors have predicted that I have probably just a year to eighteen months to live.

During my extended period of time with The Lottery, I have managed to secretly embezzle quite an impressive sum of money from the corporation, approximately $240,427,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Forty Million, Four Hundred and Twenty Seven Thousand US Dollars) in cash. I have secured this cash in six rather large, sturdy galvanized metal boxes at a security company located somewhere on the planet Mars, the exact location of which I shall impart to you later if and when you agree to assist me.

What I would like to do is move this consignment out of its present location and into your country. This is where I'll require some outside assistance and this is the reason I have contacted you. I have received information from one of my colleagues that you are reliable and dependable and that you can be trusted, not only with handling an enormous amount of money such as this but with keeping this entire issue very confidential.

In return for your assistance, I will authorise you to keep 30% of this fund plus 5% to cover your expenses.

As an aside, since my husband has long since passed away, it has been quite some time since I have been sexually active. Now I am told that you are a realy sensual person. Frankly, I'd like one last wild sexual fling before I succumb to my illness whether you are a man or a woman. I hope that if you agree to partner with me concerning the consignment, you will also be receptive to the idea of a wickedly delicious romantic affair, however brief it may be. I assure you, I am still quite physically attractive.

I am truly expecting your reply via electronic mail at queen_rhoda13@yahoo.de or please feel free to telephone me anytime at +447031947455 or +448707379294

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Queensly Rhoda

Old 02-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Newbie Member

Dear Friend:

This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from someone who is out of your world. However, we decided to contact you based on satisfactory information we had about your business person as regard business information concerning your planet (Earth) and the safety of our funds in a steady economy such as that of your planet compared to our planet (Mars)

My name is Mork. I am a Martian and I represent the Zhronganski Mining Company based here on the planet Mars. My company mines for precious metals like rhinojism and monkyspunk for extra-terrestrial trade. These metals are only available on Mars and we are the only company authorized by the Martian government to trade in these materials.

Myself and my close and trusted colleagues need your assistance in the transfer of US$94.5 million into any reliable Account you may nominate on Earth. This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts executed by the Zhronganski Mining Company(ZMC) under the administration of the past Communist Martian government. These were discovered while we were reviewing the ZMC accounts.

From our discoveries, these contracts have been executed and the contractors in question were all paid. The difference of US$94,500,000 being the over-invoiced amount is the funds, we want your corporate entity to help us receive. What we want from you is a good and reliable company or personal Account on Earth into which we shall transfer this fund.

Details should include the following:
1. Name of Bank
2. Address of Bank with Fax & Tel. No.
3. Account Number
4. Beneficiary/Signatory to Account (Account Name)

Upon the Successful crediting of your Account.The fund will be shared as follows:
1. 25% for you and your assistance
2. 70% for myself & my Colleagues
3. 5% for contingency expenses

Please after your first reply through e-mail, I will want us to continue further communication by fax and telephone for confidential purpose. We wish to assure you that your involvement should you decide to assist us, will be well protected, and also, this business, proposal is 100% risk free as we have put a whole lot into it.

If you are interested in our offer please send your name contact address and telephone number and please contact our procurement officer, Zongo: Email: fati_zongo001@zipmail.com.br

Looking forward to hear from you.

Very Respectfully,

Mork
Zhronganski Mining Company
Mars

Old 02-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Funny....
Tedious toward the end, but FUNNY!

Old 12-13-2006, 05:21 AM

A New Nigerian Scam

I just got this offer to buy something? from my website. Seems like he wants to buy ANYTHING!

SALES,
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM YOUR,KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF YOU ACCEPT CHEQUE,KINDLY ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU SHIP TO NIGERIA IN LAGOS BY UPS FEDEX AND DHL,IF YOU DO SO,KINDLY FORWARD ME YOUR WEB PAGE,SO THAT I CAN FORWARD YOU THE PRODUCT DETAILS I NEED .

THANKS

Old 12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
compensation

Re: A New Nigerian Scam

give it a trial but be very careful

Old 12-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Gold Member

Re: A New Nigerian Scam

Don't do it. Whole country is a no go zone. They'll send you a check alright, a rubber one.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member

New Nigerian Scam -

So my girlfriend gets an email from a friend of hers asking to borrow $2500 - apparently she got robbed in nigeria and can't pay her bills.......

(obviously this is a scam we confirmed with the friend that this was not from her- just sharing in case anyone else gets this form letter).

Hi

I'm in a hurry writing this mail. I had a trip to Nigeria visiting the Kora award launching ceremony. Unfortunately all my money has been stolen at the hotel where I stayed, by some armed robbers and since then I'v been without any money and I'm even owing money to the hotel here. So I have only access to my emails,my mobile phone can't work here so I didn't bother bringing it along.

Please can you lend me $2,500 so I can return back and settle the hotel bills I will return it back to you as soon as i get home.You can have it sent through western union.

I have already spoken to the hotel manager, please let me hear from you so i can collect his full name and address where you can send the money tomorrow please or if possible today. I am waiting for your reply

Thank you.

And here is the response in case you reply:

Hi,
Thanks for your quick response I really appreciate it, I'm sorry I don't have access to phone here and the cellphone network is very bad as well, well its all true and what i need you to do for me is to set forward the $2,500 via western union and heres the hotel manager's info below who will help me pick it up here in Nigeria.

Receiver's Name: Philip Nwabuebo
Address: Lagos,Nigeria
Zipcode: 23401
Test Question: For what
Test Answer: Ticket Fee

So i will be waiting for you to get back to me ASAP.
Thanks

If you get this letter from a friend - total scam...

Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
419 Scambaiter

Re: New Nigerian Scam -

Please redirect this to http://419eater.com

We love to have a go at wasting scammers time, and resources.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:57 AM
Platinum Member

Re: New Nigerian Scam -

Hmm interesting site shippou -hadn't been there in quite a while...

Anyway - i thought I would break down why this was something new I hadn't seen.

The letter comes from an email address you recognize.... Not sure how they did it (friend of a friend) but they hacked into an online email account and probably sent this to everyone in the contacts list.

They could know your name (most are anon) and they could have other past emails- normally these scams are anonymous.

Anyway - the friend was obviously not in Nigeria and it was a scam....

Old 05-16-2008, 08:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam refunds from Nigeria?

Here is a new scam.....scammers are trying to give back money ...hehehe an email scam saying the government of nigeria is making banks give back money scammers in Nigeria took and your name is on the list to receive $1,500,000. Are you crazy to believe such bull? All they want is all your information to get the money to you. This has got to be the dumbest scam I have ever seen.

Old 07-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!! (AKA Hitman after U)

This scam was not thought out very well because I emailed the guy about 6 times he didn't have a clue what he was doing, and apparently didn't speak any english.

First he said to send the money to

HELENE SETJO
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064

Which is a College Campus student center.

I told him I can't send it to there..

Next he told me to send it to.

NGBEKEN CHRISTIAN
149 ODOZI STREET AGBOR DELTA
AGBOR, DELTA STATE NIGERIA, 234

I said Western Union can't send to Nigera anymore...

I was having fun with this

(after I said ) I sent the money to

Bryan Roggers
304 Old Lantern Way
Ball Ground,GA 30107

Which I didn't, he deleted the gmail account bryan.rogers@gmail.com However the other email account he roggers@student.com has not been canceled.) so you may get a email from him at this address..

This is his STUPID SCAM Intro Message Below.

It wa fun while it lasted, but boy what an IDIOT
-------------------------------------
This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it's the situation.i have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It's someone I believe you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against you. Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to this is the 1st time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.Now listen,I will arrange for us to see,but before that, I need $3000. I will come to your home or you determine where you wish we meet;I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family.Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now.
Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of $1500 first,which will serve as guarantee that you are ready to co-operate,then one of my boys will deliver a copy of the video tape to you that contains his request for me to terminate you(I tape recorded our conversation),which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him.i advice you be fast about this before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $1500 once you receive the tape.
Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnings, you will have yourself to blame.
You do not have much time,so get back to me immediately Note:I
will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.
contact me for now via this same email address.
Good Luck.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Newbie Member

Re: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!! (AKA Hitman afte

wow people are getting desperate with these nowadays lol.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!! (AKA Hitman afte

Hi, Everybody! I just got my first death-threat e-mail from the hitman calling himself Mr. John Itali. I am going to forward it to the Acworth Police, Bartow County Sheriff's office, and the G.B.I., on the off-chance that it's real, and these bozo's will actually try to whack me if I don't pay them the $8000 demanded. Personally, I think it's a load of crap, but weirder things have happened... it takes a moron to get involved in the illegal economy in the first place. I'm cut&pasting it below, FYI to all. Here goes:
SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent:Sun 7/27/08 4:45 AM
Reply-to:deathandlife@biz.by
To:

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.
Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: (helljackbrown@gmail.com )

Mr.John Itali.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Silver Member

Another scam from nigeria...

Hi,

I get at least 10 - 15 of these kind of emails sent to my business email box a day.
I usually just block and bounce.
But I saw this thread and thought I would submit some of them.
These are just a few of very many....

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
Address: United Nations Plaza,
27th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Tel: 518-632-4725
Date :8TH June, 2009

1. SCAMMED VICTIM/ GBP150,000.00 COMPENSATION- REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654

BARRISTER EDWIN WILLIAMS
Attention My Dear

2. I Am Edwin Williams, Barrister to Dr. Timothy Hanson. I'm writing to let you know about your $800.000.00, us dollar that my boss issued on your name before he travelled out for his business purpose.Before he travels out he instructed me to send you the total money through Western Union Money Transfer because it will be less expensive and reliable for you to be receiving your daily $5000 dollar until you receive your total money completely.

3.Cheung Industrial Company LtdCheung Industrial Company Ltd
Lot No 6 Fan Kam Road,
Sheung Shui, N. T.Hong Kong
Ref: CICL/023/T46/09

We specializes in the production of Iron and steel, which we export to US,
CANADA and some part of Europe. Our products includes mild steel round bars,
high-yield deformed bars, light section and wire rods ranging from very low
carbon to high carbon and cold heading steel.

We are looking for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our customers in USA and Canada as well as making payments through
him/her to us. You do not have to leave your present job for this one because
this job offer will be on a part time basis and remuneration is on a
percentage basis of 10% of the total amount you receive from our customers at
any time on our behalf.

The reason we seek your assistance is that American checks takes a longer
time to clear here in Hong Kong thereby holding business down for us and our
associates. We already have customers who are ready to remit payment to our
agents now, thus may be contacting you if you are interested in transacting
business with us.

Please contact me for more information and forward to us your contact
information such as:

4. Rev Pastor Andirano Mulla

Every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father"
Philippians 2:11

Seek God Ministries
"to Know Jesus Christ and make Him Known"

"From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him
if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."
(Deuteronomy 4:29)

My name is Rev Pastor Mulla am 53yrs old of age, I stay Otis Orchards,
WA 99027-0100 LONDON.I am a good merchant, I have several Industrial
companies and good share in various banks in the world. I spend all my
life on ministry and corporate business both is Asia, Europe and
America here. All the way I lost my wife and two Beautiful children in
Plane Crash.

5.Dr.J.L.Van Genderen

Good day

There is an over invoice payment made to our company which involves some
amount of money,

so i have decided to involve as a second party who i can entrust this
money on when i have been able to pull it out my company's account to
designated account.

decided to put it before you so you can assist with this situation, We
also found out that if the government finds out, the money will
beconfiscated and transferred into banking treasury. So all i require from
you is to lay claims on the funds as all necessary document will be
provided to
ensure that you collect the funds and move it to you account where we will
come for final disbursement.

You will be given 40% of the total funds when we see that there is a
success in this deal, the amount involved is $23.3milion i will provide
you with the necessary information as soon as you are ready to do this
with me.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these
funds has been finalized. We will discuss much in details when I do
receive your response.

Regards,

Dr.J.L.Van Genderen
33 Tot hill Street,
Westminster,
London, SW1H 9LA
Tel:+44 702 407 6628

6. From: Prince James luis

Hello,

My dear friend how are you my name is Prince James luis I am a General contractor in
Aluminium Doors,Windows And AluminIUm roofing sheets.

Please I need your help and trust I am from a roya family my father is a royal king in
my country and according to the tradition the king will not set his eyes on his first
Son till death,since birth I have being in a foreign country with my relative

What I need from you is protection and honest I well like to live and establish in
your country if you can help me I have
sum of ($5.2 MillIon U.S.Dollars)I can transfar it to your account so that you can
help me rent an apartment, then the rest money will be in your care till I come over
to your country anywhere in the world.

You can contact me on: jamesluis20009@yahoo.com
phone: +234-80-64280880.

THANKS And GOD BLESS YOU.

7. From: Mrs Rosemary Burrows
Greetings in the name of God,

Please let this not sound strange to you, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year.

To that effect, I prayed and searched and got your email id from your country's Christian guestbook. My real names are Mrs. Rosemary Burrows from United Kingdom , but people who knew me used to call me 'Rosy"B" I am 58 years old. For a long time, I am diagnosed with cancer of the breast which is presently almost affecting my sensory organs. From all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and getting worse. It is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next few months, this is because my ill-stage has gotten to a very bad state.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home and got married to a man who was my late husband for twenty years of childless. My husband died in a fatal motor accident, before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all our assets and deposited the sum of US$1.6 million with a bank which is still at present and the management of the bank notified me last week to come forward and receive the money because its account has been dormant for so long or I should rather issue a letter of authorization to someone to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over there personally because of the condition of my health. As I am writing this letter to you, I am using my 14 inch laptop computer in a hospital here in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer. I have completely lost the ability to talk. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows. I took this decision before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a Letter of Authorization that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my Estate fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein by replying to me through this

Waiting to hear from you soon

Yours truly,
Mrs Rosemary Burrows

8. From: Zenith Bank Plc

Attention Valued Beneficiary,This is to officially inform you that your fund has been duly approved and gazette for you via ATM Visa Card after due reconciliation with the Audit Report of the year ended. Your Personal Identification Number is 0920. The ATM Visa Card is Valued at $8.3M ( USA) You are advised to contact the ATM/Computer Department , message to be addressed to The Paymaster General,Mr.Ted Moore the accountant general Bank, for further direction on how to receive your ATM visa card. Contact information is as below; Email( tedmoore_2005@live.com)Respond immediately with the under listed information's for clarity and avoidance of error; Reply to this Email as soon as you get this Important Message (tedmoore_2005@live.comFULL NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBERS,STATE/COUNTRY,OCCUPATION,SEX,AGE, Prompt response recommended for immediate attention, Regards, Mr.Ted MooreZenith Bank Plc

Old 06-25-2009, 06:59 AM
Gold Member

Biggest Loss EVER!

It is a sad, but not surprising tale, this Nigerian scam.

Our local paper carried the story of a local and prominent college professor who was repeatedly suckered by Nigerians online.

How much did Professor Doofus hand over to them?

1. $150,000
2. $250,000
3. $350,000
4. $550,000
6. $750,000
7. $950,000
8. $1,400,000
9. $1,700,000
10. $2,300,000
11. $3,000,000

Ahhh, sweet, sweet "intellectualism"

Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Biggest Loss EVER!

I actually had them send me a check for $325,000. It was so bogus. It came from no one mentioned, made out to no on involved on a bank account that didnt't exist. I called the bank and they told me they get roughly 60 a month. So apparently there are many that fall for this crap.

Here are some general rules and points.
1) you CAN NOT win a lottery you never entered
2) NO ONE will give you $8,000,000 from their dead relatives estate. NO Serviuce you can render is worth that much.
3) They are going after YOUR greed and you are STUPID if you SEND A single DIme to anyone overseas.
4) There is a reason it went to your trash folders
They like to respond to people advertising rentals... they will pay all this rent and you are to send them the excess... The checks will not clear. stop wasting your time. If they arent present DO NOT AGREE TO RENT THEM ANYTHING!!!!!
5) if it is regarding a car NEVER send money for a car you can't see. ASK for the address and where this car is. They can never provide it it will always be crated and ready for delivery. NEVER send them money. read *****slist about cars that are to be shipped.. they tell you is is 100% a scam.
If you can't touch it don't buy it.
If you are not meeting with people don't rent it
You do not have any relatives in the rest of the world that left you anything
No one will pay you a dime to open a bank account for them. They are liars and cheats if you get taken you are greedy and stupid.