report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Newbie Member

Zurvita

Hello Hello, Does anyone know anything about a new company called Zurvita. They are new as of March 2008. There name does not produce any posts at Scam.com or TheRipOffReport.com. When you google thier name alot of insiders have produced videos and related media spots. Thier company president Mark Jarvis has some stories about him online and all appear to be ok. Anyones experience or insight is greatly appreciated. bababooy69:music:

Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 AM

Re: Zurvita

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooy69 View Post
Hello Hello, Does anyone know anything about a new company called Zurvita. They are new as of March 2008. There name does not produce any posts at Scam.com or TheRipOffReport.com. When you google thier name alot of insiders have produced videos and related media spots. Thier company president Mark Jarvis has some stories about him online and all appear to be ok. Anyones experience or insight is greatly appreciated. bababooy69:music:

Hey there..I know several top guys who left Ameriplan to join Zurvita with Mark. First, it's a start up..so I'm already cautious. Second, has Mark ever ran a company before? Third, are the products marketable? To me they are the same things you can find online cheaper with alittle research. They just launched a few months ago and the success rate for start ups is around 5% to 10%. Mark is an amazing guy...but running a company and being a distributor are two different animals. I wish them much success, but from an intelligent business point of view, go with a stable company atleast 3-5 years old, this way you know they've been through the ups and downs of starting up. Make sure the company management is experienced, and the products..is there a place for them? Hope this helps!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Yes, Zurvita is a legitimate home based business opportunity.

When they lauched in March of 2008, they had some health care plans, a CareSaver plan and a home protection plan.

In August, Zurvita signed a contract with MXenergy, a leader in fixed rate energy plans in North America.

Now reps have the ability to sell fixed and variable reate natural gas and electricity plan in 5 states. Michigan, Ohio, New York, Georgia and Texas.

Zurvita Choice (the energy plans) is expected to be in an additional 8-9 states by years end.

If you are looking to start a home based business, Zurvita is worth a look.

I am a former YTB (Your Travel Biz) rep and found that selling Zurvita energy plans is much, much eaiser, than selling a %500.00 travel site.

It is free for someone to switch over their energy supplier. Zurvita is a supplier through MXenergy.

Nothing on your customer bill will change, except the name of the supplier. Your current energy utility still reads your meter, maintains your equipment, lines, etc. sends out your monthly bill and all other customer service issues.

Like any other network marketing, you make money by selling services, such as Zurvita Choice energy plans, but also building a team of representatives.

While it is true that selling the plans is the easy part, I sold 20 my first day, and 12 the second day, it is haeder to build a team of reps.

This is the case for most networking businesses, but if you can sign up 20-50 plans right away, then you have a great customer base and you can then start building your team.

I have only been with Zurvita for 3 days now, so I can not yet comment on the progress of my team building.

I can tell you that I am on the fastest growing team and a team that was hand picked by the founder, Mark Jarvis.

For more information on the Zurvita Home Based Business opportunity, visit my Zurvita site at http://monaview.zurvita.biz

Old 10-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent7784 View Post

Zurvita Choice (the energy plans) is expected to be in an additional 8-9 states by years end.
Won't happen.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Bronze Member

Actually, I do believe it will happen. I went to NY 2 weeks ago and had lunch with Mark and Tracey Jarvis. They are tremendous people and after hearing the VP for MXEnergy, actually they could go into 14 States as of this moment but they want to make sure to do it the proper way and not just the fastest way.

I am a member of Zurvita, but I found it difficult to get people to switch from their local utilities and gas companies just to save a few bucks. I know that the company will sustain and do very well, but for me, it was just too much of a hurdle to overcome with the consumers.

It's never too late to start again.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:51 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mastroianni View Post
Actually, I do believe it will happen.
You're telling me that in the next two months that Zurvita will expand in to 8-9 additional states? Exactly when is this big corporate announcement going to happen?

Old 10-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Bronze Member

No, I am not saying that at all. I said they could go into the other states but they are doing it in a manner to make sure they get it right. It is all about MXEnergy and they are already in the other states Mr. Smith.

Just like corporate accounts, Zurvita as of now will take on only residential customers, but yet down the road they will take on businesses.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I found it very easy to get people to switch their natural gas suppliers in Michigan.

In fact, I have signed up every customer that I spoke to so far, except 1. I am 19 for 20.

I have been told that we are expanding to the other states around the first of the year.

I can't wait!

Old 10-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Silver Member

Mike, you do realize that we can see your previous statements here, right?

I said, "Won't happen" in response to Brent saying "Zurvita Choice (the energy plans) is expected to be in an additional 8-9 states by years end."

Then you said, "Actually, I do believe it will happen." But when I challanged your belief with, "You're telling me that in the next two months that Zurvita will expand in to 8-9 additional states?" You switched to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mastroianni View Post
No, I am not saying that at all.
Now which is it? 8-9 additional states by the end of the year or not?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Bronze Member

I do not know when Zurvita will implement the other states however MXEnergy is already in those states Mr. Smith.

I believe and know they could do it tomorrow, whether they will or not is another story.

Like I said, my focus is not Zurvita, but it is a very viable company in my opinion and no one should be deterred if they want to join.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:38 AM
Silver Member

In other words, when you said, "Actually, I do believe it will happen" you didn't mean it.

btw- there aren't 8-9 additional states with viable deregulated markets for Zurvita to expand in to. Yes, MX might be doing business in some limited capacity in additional states but they are not going to open to Zurvita for residential competition.

Keep in mind that Ignite has more revenue in one state than MX has in 14. Now tell me who is smarter?

Old 10-27-2008, 04:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I was told by my upline that it was EXPECTED to be by the end of the year. We need additional REPS before we get hit additional states. Nothing is for sure, but this is a target date, only.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:46 AM
Newbie Member

Mr. Smith, stop being such a bully to this poor guy; he's just trying to live the MLM dream, isn't he?

I'm sure you've got much bigger problems to worry about over at Ignite corporate.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rembrandt1969 View Post
I'm sure you've got much bigger problems to worry about over at Ignite corporate.
Actually, all is well at Ignite who is soon to be recognized by the most prestigeous business school in Dallas for it's unprecedented growth and success. Ignite has a track record documented by third-party sources and doesn't have to toot its own horn.

On the other hand, Ambit is all but giving up on MLM (after the pitiful turnout at their second annual convention) by purchasing customers from other energy companies instead of using their network marketing model. I guess MLM is too slow at Ambit and the reason they have no third-party accolades or awards.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Bronze Member

Hey Mr. Smith, your creditabilty on this subject has been shot. you attack Zurvita and Ambit for what... to promote Ignite? If you are going to try to be impartial, you should have played the game for about two more months nd not went right for the kill after a week. Like I said, I don't care, I am not promoting Zurvita for obvious reasons but I will call a spade a spade.

You're right...Ignite is the best company out there and you have a gold mine, and we wish you the best with your company.

I hope you have a good Halloween

Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
So Mike, again you seem to have a problem following the thread. That fact is that rembrandt first brought up and slammed Ignite. I was only responding to his snotty comment and believe me after their recent convention failure and change in direction in MLM he shouldn't being throwing bricks.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Actually, all is well at Ignite who is soon to be recognized by the most prestigeous business school in Dallas for it's unprecedented growth and success. Ignite has a track record documented by third-party sources and doesn't have to toot its own horn.

On the other hand, Ambit is all but giving up on MLM (after the pitiful turnout at their second annual convention) by purchasing customers from other energy companies instead of using their network marketing model. I guess MLM is too slow at Ambit and the reason they have no third-party accolades or awards.
I guess it is easier to fool the staff at whatever university you are reffering to, than it is your own sales representatives. For whatever reason, they don't seem to share the same level of enthusiasm as you do.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I guess it is easier to fool the staff at whatever university you are reffering to, than it is your own sales representatives. For whatever reason, they don't seem to share the same level of enthusiasm as you do.
Before you stick your foot in your mouth again do you really think a prestigious business school is going to be fooled? Can you say "audited financial statement requirements? There's no fooling going on here.

And besides, my personal growth has never been better in Ignite. You can always find someone to complain. Except, at Ambit right, where you couldn't be happier that Thompson and Chambless are abandoning their MLM focus. Maybe if you guys would pick up the pace a little and put up some real numbers they wouldn't have to "diversify".

While all the Ambit reps are thrilled about "diversification", there are those customer satisfaction issues. Is that a way to treat our men in uniform?

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/998028.html