report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2008, 04:27 PM

Beware of Alcina Talbott

CAUTION
If you have contacted or been contacted by Alcina Talbott -BEWARE!!! She has attempted to illegally collect and solicit funds as a fraudulent victims awareness organization. She does not have a 501c, nor is she a legitimate nonprofit organization. Alcina Talbott has been documented with a mental disorder from the Veterans Affairs Hospital / Mental Health Division. She currently has a valid restraining order against her, with two separate families. Herself and her cohorts have harassed, stalked, and threatened the lives of several individuals, including small children. It is recommended that you cease immediately all communication with this woman or anyone who claims to be associated with her. Please, send her no money and beware of any future contact.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Beware of Alcina Talbott

Princessoffishing is Trina Kenney....that has been verified. Please do an internet search on her name and you will see her history of horse sales scams.

The claims that she has posted here are false and a juvenile attempt at slandering Ms. Talbott's name as retaliation for her efforts in preventing new victims and helping current victims.

I, along with Ms. Talbott, am one of a group that has helped to organize her victims and supply them with resources. To this day more victims are contacting us.

Since 2005 we have had over 70+ victims of the same woman, Trina Kenney, find us. The numbers increase monthly with losses over $250,000. Initially, Trina Kenney would advertise horses in the Phelan, Wrightwood, CA area but now lists them in various cities and states.

A brief description of her activities:
This woman, advertises rare registered horses, such as Andalusians, Paso
Finos, Gypsy Vanners, Cobs, Fresians, Warmbloods and kid-broke ponies. Once money has changed hands, even partial payments such as deposits, if she ships a horse, she ships an auction horse... often lame, sickly, older than claimed, some have had their hair dyed, and definitely not the caliber or breed that the person had committed to purchase.

If there are health papers sent they are doctored. She does not send the registration papers and often says she will send them later with the health papers. But as they do not exist, the buyer doesn't receive them.

In addition, the breed registries are able to confirm the information Ms. Kenney provided is incorrect. Some examples are: the horse Trina advertised is owned by another party and not Ms. Kenney, the horse does not exist at all, or the horse is already deceased. Ms. Kenney has been documented using other people’s photographs and pedigrees as well.

She is also documented verbally abusing, slandering and threatening anyone that questions her practices, including victims and webmasters of horse sales websites.

Please post any comments here or feel free to PM me. Also, take a look at awhitehorse(dotcom) for more info.

Sincerely,
Jen Vickers BSN, RN, PHN

Old 05-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Newbie Member

This is what I posted yesterday in the other thread about Alicina Talbott:

I am going to take a guess that the poster of this thread, along with the post about Jen Vickers, is Trina Kenney.

Trina Kenney is a serious fraud & scammer. At this point in time, she is just upset that she has been sued and lost to them.

For more information on Trina Kenney, go to:
http://www.knbc.com/video/9844171/index.html?taf=la

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?s=5425346

She has been trying to defame Alcina Talbott & Jen Vickers for awhile now.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:19 AM
Newbie Member

Princessoffishing is Trina Kenney....that has been verified. Please do an internet search on her name and you will see her history of horse sales scams.

As for the restraining order against Ms. Talbott, yes it exists. Ms. Talbott and her daughter are victims of MS. Kenney. Given the hell Trina Kenney put them through, Ms. Talbott sought help. The restraining order was a technicality. Alcina Talbott would never value Ms. Kenney’s life over her own freedom and family. Alcina is a PROVEN, compassionate horsewoman and has devoted much of her life to human service as a RN and serving in the military.

Also, Ms. Kenney has made numerous attempts to instigate contact and or harass Ms. Talbott via the web… You can be assured that anything Trina Kenney (or Princessoffishing) posts, is not out of the kindness of her heart or as a public service…

Furthermore, the county in which Trina Kenney AND Ms. Talbott resided in never saw the claims Trina presented (Trina took it to another county entirely)…My guess is that Trina Kenney knew their county would not be sympathetic to her claims due to her outstanding, unpaid court-ordered judgments (other horse victims and owners of property Trina had rented), in addition to the felony animal cruelty investigation occurring at the time as well as the criminal charges of battery and failure to pay child support. You can verify this by looking in San Bernardino County, CA court records (open and free to everyone). – I believe there are even cases in Riverside County as well.

I, along with Ms. Talbott, am one of a group that has helped to organize Trina Kenney’s victims and supply them with resources. To this day more victims are contacting us. Because of our help, Alcina and I, have both become victims of Ms. Kenney’s slanderous dribble.

Since 2005 we have had over 70+ victims of the same woman, Trina Kenney, find us. The numbers increase monthly with losses over $250,000. Initially, Trina Kenney would advertise horses in the Phelan, Wrightwood, CA area but now lists them in various cities and states.

A brief description of her activities:
This woman, advertises rare registered horses, such as Andalusians, Paso
Finos, Gypsy Vanners, Cobs, Fresians, Warmbloods and kid-broke ponies. Once money has changed hands, even partial payments such as deposits, if she ships a horse, she ships an auction horse... often lame, sickly, older than claimed, some have had their hair dyed, and definitely not the caliber or breed that the person had committed to purchase.

If there are health papers sent they are doctored. She does not send the registration papers and often says she will send them later with the health papers. But as they do not exist, the buyer doesn't receive them.

In addition, the breed registries are able to confirm the information Ms. Kenney provided is incorrect. Some examples are: the horse Trina advertised is owned by another party and not Ms. Kenney, the horse does not exist at all, or the horse is already deceased. Ms. Kenney has been documented using other people’s photographs and pedigrees as well.

She, Ms. Kenney, is also documented verbally abusing, slandering and threatening anyone that questions her practices, including victims and webmasters of horse sales websites.

Please post any comments here or feel free to PM me. Also, take a look at awhitehorse(dotcom) for more info.

Sincerely,
Jen Vickers BSN, RN, PHN

Old 05-02-2008, 08:59 AM

Alcina Talbott has a 3 year, court ordered, restraining order against her. Jen Vickers is under investigation for child abuse. Ben Vickers is a convicted child molester.
NEED I SAY MORE?

Old 05-02-2008, 09:08 AM

Trina Kenney is Not being investigated. You can call ANY animal control office, any DA or any police station and they will tell you that there is NO investigation going on with Trina Kenney or her business AT ALL. It's all lies made up by Jen Vickers. Trina Kenney does not owe any child support to anyone. She has never been divorced, so how can she owe child support? THATS A LAUGH.
JEN VICKERS IS A STOCKER. SHE IS OBSESSED WITH TRINA KENNEY AND CAN'T STOP. IT'S A COMPULSIVE MENTAL DISORDER AND A VERY SCARY ONE.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessoffishing View Post
Trina Kenney is Not being investigated. You can call ANY animal control office, any DA or any police station and they will tell you that there is NO investigation going on with Trina Kenney or her business AT ALL.
Perhaps you did not read the news article, http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?s=5425346.
Quote:
All bought horses on-line from a lady by the name of Trinia Kenney.

They say either they got NO horse at all OR one that wasn't healthy.

James continues, "The information and the pictures we got of the horse looked nothing like the horse that we received."

Like others, the Banks family sued Ms. Kenney in civil court and WON--but all remain skeptical about getting their money back.

Turns out, Kenney is already under investigation in California.

One county's animal control has slapped her with a Notice of Violation.

No criminal charges have been filed, and Kenney isn't talking.

Kenney says, "They are harassing me, they are harassing me."

Our sister station in Los Angeles tracked her down at a livestock auction where her alleged victims say she's still up to no good.

California resident Alcina Talbot says, "I want her in prison--I want to make sure she never owns anything living again."

Back here at home, the Banks family feels the same way.

They feel Kenney needs to be stopped before any others are taken for a ride.
I'm rather busy at the moment, but will be more then happy to look into the relative court records later.

Last edited by nomaxim : 05-02-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

The following records are all a matter of public record.

San Bernardino County Court Records show the following for Kenney, Trina, Lee;
Quote:
Civil
(The following format is used-
Party Name, Type, Case Name, Category, Case Number, Date Filed, Actions)

KENNEY, TRINA L
OTHER PARENT CO SN BDNO VS RICK KENNEY
Gov't Complt to Establish Ch Supp./Health Ins.
VDAVS037928
01/22/2003

KENNEY, TRINA LEE
OTHER PARENT CO OF SN BDNO V KENNEY
Gov't Complt to Establish Child Support
VDAVS025282
06/10/1999

KENNEY, TRINA LEE Small Claims Defendant
MCCLENDON VS KENNEY
SMALL CLAIMS - >$1,500 <$5,000
SMCVS800626
04/11/2008
*FEE 080411-2664-CK SMB/ 50.00 Paymt

KENNEY, TRINA Small Claims Defendant
SCHWEIGHART VS KENNEY
SMALL CLAIMS - >$5,000 <$7,500
SMCVS060145
07/05/2006
CASE ORDERED DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE AS TO ENTIRE ACTION. REASON: NO APPEARANCES.

KENNEY, TRINA Small Claims Defendant
GAGE VS KENNEY
SMALL CLAIMS - >$1,500 <$5,000
SMCVS060692
09/08/2006
CASE ORDERED DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE AS TO ENTIRE ACTION. REASON: PARTIES NOT PRESENT.

Traffic/Criminal
(The following format is used-
Name, Month/Year of Birth, Case Number, Filing Date, Count 1 Charge-Status)
KENNEY, TRINA LEE
00/0000
07/05/2001
PC 69
(Error message)

KENNEY, TRINA LEE
07/1978
11897HVTK
02/26/2008
VC I22349(B)
EXCEED 55 MPH/2-LN UNDIV HWY-Active

KENNEY, TRINA LEE
07/1978
MVI025527
02/18/2000
PC M242
BATTERY-DISMISSED
NOTE: Edited by me to fit on the forum page. You can also run your own search for more information if you wish.

Riverside County Court Records does not show any records for a Kenney, Trinia, Lee.

PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) Federal Court Records also have no records for a Kenney, Trina, Lee.

I see no reason to do a search for records on Alcina Talbott as the following statement has already acknowledged those. Besides, I'm not going to search every court, by county, in California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvickerskiergen
As for the restraining order against Ms. Talbott, yes it exists.
For future reference for both parties. A simple little rule to live by on the internet.
Quote:
If a member encounters a situation where disagreement occurs, he/she should offer his/her own thoughts in a respectful manner. Try to support the statement with published facts.
Links and quotes will support you side of a argument/disagreement most of the time.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:13 PM

Alcina Talbott was evicted from a trailer park in Riverside county. She is trailer trash and so is Jen Vickers.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Alcina Talbott was evicted from a trailer park in Riverside county. She is trailer trash and so is Jen Vickers.
If that is true?

Please provide your evidence.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Newbie Member

Oh Trina, Trina, Trina.. If you're so "afraid " of me.. Why do you contune to harrass and bait me so?

Hmmm oh Evil fat butted one.. ????
Trina the Hut.. I'm sorry, but the visual image just sticks in my brain.. and of course leaves me pealing in laughter. When I picture you sucking down poor little slimey creatures.. Oh come to think of it that's kind of how you suck the souls out of folks...
Oh and your favorite targets the children...

Actually the eviction was in San Bernardino County.. Ya know where the JURISDICITION was for our case.. Unlike the Orange County RTO you have against me..UTTERLY out of their Jurisdicition.
I know that was probably a pal of your Scuzbag dad, Joel Colombo, oh can't forget that that ad hoc Tammy Faye Baker looking slug of a thing you call a mother.. Riva,

hmm 2 seprate families.. YOU and your SCUZbag parents.. hmm okay 2 families I'll buy that.

Oh the eviction was from a home I was selling to white trash LIKE YOU. Who destroyed the place when they were evicted.. funny how the park paid me for losses when I told them .."sheeesh those filthy pigs just demolish the place".. and they gave me $1K..? some eviction..

Oh ha not the least like yours Trina, Jabba...

Did those folks in Phelan find out that you had infected their ranch with Strangles You were "renting" 6 months and no payments... .. wait a minute .. Who got evicted May 2006 and had to move back in with mummy and daddy...?
Hhmm OH yea that was you ! Trina Kenney
Oh Jabba you fat butted one.

You do not understand that compared to me you lack EVERY single trait that makes us human.
When a young girl cries.. I cry.. I didn't use to and was a Frickin' AWESOME CCRN because of it.

I have a Mental disorder.... ?hmmm... yes, post traumatic stress disorder, 19 years, from trying to save lives while serving my country, isn't that horrible.

Just think Vietnam Vet, a little lighter because fortunately I FINALLY got diagnosed ,,, you remember when you got that Tarasoff letter.. that said I could be harmful to you and the rest of the scuz bags in your family.

Oh you remember ...the one you posted online.
Some FEAR of me you have Jabba...Oooooo Aaaaa...

Oh so much to say and oh so little time....
You SUCK Trina Kenney..LMAO more things than I can mention here!

Alcina Talbott
The 1 Horse Warrior...
I think it's time to sic my teenagers on you, online, they make great videos!

Oh hey that sounds like fun, cut and paste.. Maybe we'll get famous.. SOUNDS like music to me

"They're, they're, they're harassin, harass, assin me"

KNBC News 4 LA, you remember oh fat butted one.
Maybe you'll get as big as Obama Girl, without ANY style, of course..

Old 05-02-2008, 11:37 PM

Thanks for the info Alcina. I'll be sure to pass this along to Trina so she can take it down to the judge and have you FINALLY arrested. Remember, you were not to talk to her or try to contact her in any way. You just can't obey the law can you. You don't know who I am do you? I am so glad we could finally put this harassment behind us. You just don't know how to function in society do you. Good luck to everyone. We have what we needed. Thank you scam.com. The world can now rest better at night.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Newbie Member

Fishing Princess = princessoffishing@yahoo.com confirmed Trina Kenney 12/2007. Still active.

Which was IP: 71.160.15.176...then anyway....
Which is in ....Victorville, CA...

This username and email address was on a fraudulent ad (Frisian)...and did get victims in 12/07.

For your records and/or documentation.

So Trina...you just shot yourself in the foot...you instigated the contact...you have just documented it all on this public forum that YOU are not abiding by the restraining order.

Leave Alcina alone.

Jen

Old 05-05-2008, 11:13 AM

Hey stupid Jen, you are such an idiot. Have you ever heard of an IP annominizor? Look it up dummie. My IP is NEVER the same. I'm not Trina you idiot, but like I said, you'll wish to God I was.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey stupid Jen, you are such an idiot. Have you ever heard of an IP annominizor? Look it up dummie. My IP is NEVER the same. I'm not Trina you idiot, but like I said, you'll wish to God I was.
Are you referring to anonymizer? If so, well, that's different. Tools such as that work by routing your IP through a anonymous proxy server. Hence the IP would return with a WhoIs look-up as a proxy server or whatever service you use. The IP: 71.160.15.176 shows up in a WhoIs look-up as,
Quote:
OrgName: Verizon Internet Services Inc.
OrgID: VRIS
Address: 1880 Campus Commons Dr
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20191

NetRange: 71.160.0.0 - 71.191.255.255
That's over 31 million IP address's.

A IP look-up for someone using Anonymizer would fall in the following IP range,
Quote:
OrgName: NTT America, Inc.
OrgID: NTTAM-1
Address: 8005 South Chester Street
Address: Suite 200
City: Centennial
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80112

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.gin.ntt.net:4321/

NetRange: 168.143.0.0 - 168.143.255.255
That's under 1 million IP address's. And I wouldn't be surprised if NTT America is required to keep server logs for all that. A court order should be able to easily retrieve those logs and get your actual IP. A court order could then also get your billing information from your ISP. Verizon or whoever you use.

Also, anonymizer is not meant to be used for the purpose of threatening people on the internet.
Quote:
OrgAbuseHandle: NAAC-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: NTT America Abuse Contact
OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-551-1630
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse @ ntt.net (e-mail edited, remove spaces)

Last edited by nomaxim : 05-05-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:42 PM

No, it's not used for anything but to keep people that stalk people away from others. You are incorrect about how it works anyway. They are completely legal and you can purchase one at any Best Buy. Boy, you guys are sooooooo stupid. Who are you anyway and what the hell are you even trying to communicate with me? Go smoke some more pot with your friends or something.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM

Hey, did you cut and paste all the info. you posted? You don't have any idea what you are tlking about. You sound like a moron. :yelc utelaughA:

Old 05-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
No, it's not used for anything but to keep people that stalk people away from others. You are incorrect about how it works anyway. They are completely legal and you can purchase one at any Best Buy. Boy, you guys are sooooooo stupid. Who are you anyway and what the hell are you even trying to communicate with me? Go smoke some more pot with your friends or something.
If you reread Nomaxim's post, he/she did not say they were illegal...He/she only stated that they are not intended to be used to threaten people. Also, he/she pointed out that they are not perfect in hiding you...not that we care where you are...but the right authorities might some day. So actually he/she offered you some advice I would say....if you caught it.

We are not trying to communicate with you...you, Fish Princess, started all of these false accusations and are threatening me on this site. It appears that you are looking for some sort of attention if you ask me and the other 300+ people that are following this tirade of yours.

As far as me bring a nurse....well that is very much true....as well as my bachelor's degree, licenses and certifications....and you know what? I am a pretty darned good one.

That comes with the non-sociopathic traits, that I thank my parents for infusing in me, of compassion, empathy, nonmaleficience.

The above paragraph may be difficult for you to comprehend...so to break it down for you....I care about the people I work for, with, care for and know.

Again, keep yourself stimulated all you need to here...but be advised that you are not making yourself look like a being of quality, integrity or intelligence.

Jen BSN, RN, PHN