report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Paladine's Avatar
Paladine Paladine is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,098
How will the human race end?

OH, How I Hate You!
__________________
The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
coontie coontie is offline
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,604
Re: How will the human race end?

Who? Hope it's not yourself...
__________________
Vasudeva



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 03-31-2008, 09:54 AM
SunniOne SunniOne is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 136
Re: How will the human race end?

Don't mind Paladine. She is so mixed up that whatever she says I always take it to mean the opposite.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 03-31-2008, 09:57 AM
coontie coontie is offline
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,604
Re: How will the human race end?

I'm not bothered or concerned, but thanks anyhow for the "heads up". Paladine, in my opinion is one of the better posters on here that demonstrates they have substance.
I think you do as well.
Namaste!
__________________
Vasudeva

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 03-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Rally_Racer's Avatar
Rally_Racer Rally_Racer is offline
Deus Ex Machina
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 366
Re: How will the human race end?

To answer you question, with M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction)

Nukes FTW

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
galaxy galaxy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,861
Re: How will the human race end?

Hello, Hello, PALADINE IS NOT A FEMALE!!!! PALADINE IS A MALE. And Paladine is not mixed up at all. THE HUMAN RACE IS never going to end. God made us for a purpose and humans will live for all eternity. But there will be a destruction at the appointed time and millions and millions of people will perish in that time. The Dead will be resurrected by Jesus, as Jesus gets his power from GOD. So the human race and animals race etc will live forever, for all eternity.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Old Timer's Avatar
Old Timer Old Timer is offline
U.S.A. #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,640
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hello, Hello, PALADINE IS NOT A FEMALE!!!! PALADINE IS A MALE. And Paladine is not mixed up at all. THE HUMAN RACE IS never going to end. God made us for a purpose and humans will live for all eternity. But there will be a destruction at the appointed time and millions and millions of people will perish in that time. The Dead will be resurrected by Jesus, as Jesus gets his power from GOD. So the human race and animals race etc will live forever, for all eternity.
If it has a beginning it has an end.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 04-05-2008, 12:10 AM
galaxy galaxy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,861
Re: How will the human race end?

Not according to the Bible. You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 04-05-2008, 01:10 AM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: How will the human race end?

It's known as the heat death, but I'm not going to try to prove it here, it requires a knowledge of statistical physics, or at least statistics.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 04-05-2008, 02:48 AM
galaxy galaxy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,861
Re: How will the human race end?

ha ha ha you are wrong also!

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 AM
linda49's Avatar
linda49 linda49 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: canada
Posts: 1,136
Re: How will the human race end?

I suspect ,we may be only "half-baked". We're pretty good, as a species, but still terribly flawed, as individuals. War is employment and a money making business. Respect for human life is overshadowed by the sad circumstances of Paris Hilton's purse puppies - a sad fact.
The end for us - is simply death - unless you have faith that there is something beyond this life. Armagedon is not at hand - we, simply, are not worth it. Our children, however, have real possibilities.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 04-05-2008, 04:19 AM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
ha ha ha you are wrong also!
You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 04-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Spamma Scammer Spamma Scammer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: mELBOuRNe, vIc
Posts: 770
Re: How will the human race end?

We may end on this planet with a large bang, but i think our conscienceness will go on for eternity!!!

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 04-05-2008, 08:33 AM
Old Timer's Avatar
Old Timer Old Timer is offline
U.S.A. #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,640
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Not according to the Bible. You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.
That is easy to prove. You were born, you are living and you will die. So you have a beginning and an end. Even the bible has a beginning which is the first word and an ending which is the last word. So once again you lose. You can never silence the voice of reason.

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 04-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Spamma Scammer Spamma Scammer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: mELBOuRNe, vIc
Posts: 770
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
That is easy to prove. You were born, you are living and you will die. So you have a beginning and an end. Even the bible has a beginning which is the first word and an ending which is the last word. So once again you lose. You can never silence the voice of reason.
Not as easy as u make it sound. Maybe you personally Old Timer will be coming to an end very soon (well in this life anyway). That may have an effect on the way you view this situation. In turn, every day seems to have a beginning, as well as an end! But my friend, can you tell me when the beginning of the day is???

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Old Timer's Avatar
Old Timer Old Timer is offline
U.S.A. #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,640
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
Not as easy as u make it sound. Maybe you personally Old Timer will be coming to an end very soon (well in this life anyway). That may have an effect on the way you view this situation. In turn, every day seems to have a beginning, as well as an end! But my friend, can you tell me when the beginning of the day is???
Sure. by our standards it begins at one second after midnight where ever you are at. That is the beginning of the day and it ends at the final stroke of midnight. And as far as my demise I plan on being around a very long time yet.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Spamma Scammer Spamma Scammer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: mELBOuRNe, vIc
Posts: 770
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Sure. by our standards it begins at one second after midnight where ever you are at. That is the beginning of the day and it ends at the final stroke of midnight. And as far as my demise I plan on being around a very long time yet.
You must be a genius you have an answer for everything. Your answer clearly shows that you can't think outside of the box. You also shouldn't use the word "our" so freely (just my opinion).

I suppose not all people are designed to be thinkers, so i will leave you to it! Good luck in the near future Treacle!

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Old Timer's Avatar
Old Timer Old Timer is offline
U.S.A. #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,640
Re: How will the human race end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
You must be a genius you have an answer for everything. Your answer clearly shows that you can't think outside of the box. You also shouldn't use the word "our" so freely (just my opinion).

I suppose not all people are designed to be thinkers, so i will leave you to it! Good luck in the near future Treacle!
When I say "our" it is in reference to the standards that "our", yours and mine that is, society uses as a measurement of time to start and end the day with. And that is accepted world wide by all countries.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Human Sacrifice Thrown To The Dogs Of PC Media Race Politics dchristie Political Chat 50 07-05-2013 09:53 AM
It's Time Human Race Wiped IsraHell Off The Map dchristie Political Chat 118 01-16-2009 10:47 AM
worst disasters to ever befall the human race. Paladine Political Chat 5 03-25-2008 04:10 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.