report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Platinum Member

How will the human race end?

OH, How I Hate You!
The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: How will the human race end?

Who? Hope it's not yourself...

Old 03-31-2008, 09:54 AM
Silver Member

Don't mind Paladine. She is so mixed up that whatever she says I always take it to mean the opposite.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

I'm not bothered or concerned, but thanks anyhow for the "heads up". Paladine, in my opinion is one of the better posters on here that demonstrates they have substance.
I think you do as well.
Namaste!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Deus Ex Machina

To answer you question, with M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction)

Nukes FTW

Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Banned

Hello, Hello, PALADINE IS NOT A FEMALE!!!! PALADINE IS A MALE. And Paladine is not mixed up at all. THE HUMAN RACE IS never going to end. God made us for a purpose and humans will live for all eternity. But there will be a destruction at the appointed time and millions and millions of people will perish in that time. The Dead will be resurrected by Jesus, as Jesus gets his power from GOD. So the human race and animals race etc will live forever, for all eternity.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hello, Hello, PALADINE IS NOT A FEMALE!!!! PALADINE IS A MALE. And Paladine is not mixed up at all. THE HUMAN RACE IS never going to end. God made us for a purpose and humans will live for all eternity. But there will be a destruction at the appointed time and millions and millions of people will perish in that time. The Dead will be resurrected by Jesus, as Jesus gets his power from GOD. So the human race and animals race etc will live forever, for all eternity.
If it has a beginning it has an end.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned

Not according to the Bible. You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.

Old 04-05-2008, 01:10 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

It's known as the heat death, but I'm not going to try to prove it here, it requires a knowledge of statistical physics, or at least statistics.

Old 04-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Banned

ha ha ha you are wrong also!

Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Platinum Member

I suspect ,we may be only "half-baked". We're pretty good, as a species, but still terribly flawed, as individuals. War is employment and a money making business. Respect for human life is overshadowed by the sad circumstances of Paris Hilton's purse puppies - a sad fact.
The end for us - is simply death - unless you have faith that there is something beyond this life. Armagedon is not at hand - we, simply, are not worth it. Our children, however, have real possibilities.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:19 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
ha ha ha you are wrong also!
You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Banned

We may end on this planet with a large bang, but i think our conscienceness will go on for eternity!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 08:33 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Not according to the Bible. You have no proof can you prove it, NO YOU CAN NOT.
That is easy to prove. You were born, you are living and you will die. So you have a beginning and an end. Even the bible has a beginning which is the first word and an ending which is the last word. So once again you lose. You can never silence the voice of reason.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
That is easy to prove. You were born, you are living and you will die. So you have a beginning and an end. Even the bible has a beginning which is the first word and an ending which is the last word. So once again you lose. You can never silence the voice of reason.
Not as easy as u make it sound. Maybe you personally Old Timer will be coming to an end very soon (well in this life anyway). That may have an effect on the way you view this situation. In turn, every day seems to have a beginning, as well as an end! But my friend, can you tell me when the beginning of the day is???

Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
Not as easy as u make it sound. Maybe you personally Old Timer will be coming to an end very soon (well in this life anyway). That may have an effect on the way you view this situation. In turn, every day seems to have a beginning, as well as an end! But my friend, can you tell me when the beginning of the day is???
Sure. by our standards it begins at one second after midnight where ever you are at. That is the beginning of the day and it ends at the final stroke of midnight. And as far as my demise I plan on being around a very long time yet.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Sure. by our standards it begins at one second after midnight where ever you are at. That is the beginning of the day and it ends at the final stroke of midnight. And as far as my demise I plan on being around a very long time yet.
You must be a genius you have an answer for everything. Your answer clearly shows that you can't think outside of the box. You also shouldn't use the word "our" so freely (just my opinion).

I suppose not all people are designed to be thinkers, so i will leave you to it! Good luck in the near future Treacle!

Old 04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
You must be a genius you have an answer for everything. Your answer clearly shows that you can't think outside of the box. You also shouldn't use the word "our" so freely (just my opinion).

I suppose not all people are designed to be thinkers, so i will leave you to it! Good luck in the near future Treacle!
When I say "our" it is in reference to the standards that "our", yours and mine that is, society uses as a measurement of time to start and end the day with. And that is accepted world wide by all countries.