report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008, 02:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Homebank Training Scam

Has any body been approached by a company called homebank financial services ltd, formaly homebank mortgages ltd.

they offer mortgage brokers or want to be brokers an all singing package good quality cleint leads, good fast payouts, income around 80-100k per year.
2 weeks intensive training to get you top of game.

reallity
poor quality leads, very slow payouts or no payouts, bully boy managers. you have no choice to leave company loosing any business you have done, plus get hit with a 4k plus training fee.

they are churning new brokers every month, their so called training held in scotland and is poor.

STAY WELL CLEAR....

Old 12-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Homebank Training Scam

Yes thanks I feel alot of Brokers have been taken for this scam, they lure the brokers in with all things good, but of course, you know the rest.

Homebank go to great lengths to take on new brokers and they make thier money from the courts from brokers and clients alike.
stay away if your contacted from Homebank about a mortgage or becoming one of their brokers.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebank View Post
Yes thanks I feel alot of Brokers have been taken for this scam, they lure the brokers in with all things good, but of course, you know the rest.

Homebank go to great lengths to take on new brokers and they make thier money from the courts from brokers and clients alike.
stay away if your contacted from Homebank about a mortgage or becoming one of their brokers.
Hi There

I work for Homebank Financial Services Limited, we have recently been notified of the following thread, which appears to have been listed by the administrator of this site

The thread is 100% inaccurate, this company do not charge for training, we pay commissions within the period of time laid out in the contract previously agreed with the advisors and our advisors have ongoing training which is also not charged for on a regular basis. This company has never been called anything other than Homebank Financial Services Limited.

As this post is 100% fabrication, libelous and damaging we request that this post is removed within 48 hours of this . We will have no alternative than to seek legal advice if the post is not removed.

Regards

HomeBank PLC

Last edited by katiescorner : 08-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Quote:
I work for Homebank Financial Services Limited, we have recently been notified of the following thread, which appears to have been listed by the administrator of this site
You were recently notified of 2 posts by one person that were first posted 23 months ago? What precisely makes you believe that the administrator of this site posted those 2 posts?

Quote:
The thread is 100% inaccurate, this company do not charge for training, we pay commissions within the period of time laid out in the contract previously agreed with the advisors and our advisors have ongoing training which is also not charged for on a regular basis.
And, of course, you will be posting a copy of the aforementioned contract so readers of this thread can verify your claim.

Quote:
As this post is 100% fabrication, libelous and damaging we request that this post is removed within 48 hours of this .
Please explain how you can make a statement that the previous posts are 100% fabrication, libelous and damaging when you have no idea who posted them, where that person is located or what that person was told by someone representing the company you claim to work for? Just how could 2 posts by one poster who is simply expressing his/her personal opinion which is perfectly legal, be damaging to this company? Obviously no one else found this thread or felt the same as the OP as no one else posted here until you necro'ed it.

Quote:
We will have no alternative than to seek legal advice if the post is not removed.
And while you are at it, you should also read the 'terms of use', 'privacy policy' and posting rules of this forum. And while you are asking for that legal advice, ask them what is the legal definition of libelous and what evidence is required to prove said claim.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Last edited by katiescorner : 08-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Homebank Financial Services Ltd is an Appointed Representative of a Principal company called MortgagePro UK Ltd FSA Ref: 480862. The Principal is the company who possesses part 4 permissions which are given by the FSA to principals which allow them to conduct regulated activities such as selling mortgage and insurance contracts. Prior to that they were Appointed Representatives of another company called The Willow Tree Management Company UK Ltd FSA Ref No. 310569. This shows up on the FSA register as 'applied to cancel'. It is now in liquidation as of 8th September 2009 and the company's statement of affairs in liquidation can be seen on Companies house Web Check service for £1. It left debts in the region of £436,000! Furthermore, this company was deemed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme as being in 'Default' on 9th August 2010. Default means:
''A firm unable, or likely to be unable to pay claims against it. This will generally be because it has stopped trading and has insufficient assets to meet claims, or is in insolvency.''

When it comes to signing contracts of any description whether you are a consultant or a consumer make sure you take it to your solicitor,if you don't have one find one! never sign up on the night, take time to think about it and consult with other independent financial advisers!

Common sense really.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am aware of around 20 CONSULTANTS who have been sued or are being sued by Homebank Financial services Limited.
I am also aware of dozens of CLIENTS who have been sued by them too.

Good thing is that I am also aware of many who have stood up to this company and won!!!!

In fact I have the transcripts from the court cases to prove it....more than happy to share them around!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

have recently had to refer our case to the FOS, after dealings with homebank, We have come up against a brickwall, with various consumer help groups unable to advise us of rights to cancel, Homebank rely on the fact that the majority of people do not know the exceptions in consumer law in relation to selling financial products. We only discovered this after cancelling our client agreement, that unlike any other service provided or product purchased in your own home, with homebank their is no cooling off period and full charges are applied. If anyone else has had a simular experience , we are willing to share what we know so far, and would appreciate any advice you may think will help.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi I believe you posted a reply (got an alert) to my reply yesterday. Unfortunately I have not received it yet. Perhaps you could send it again.

thanks

Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridinghood2011 View Post
have recently had to refer our case to the FOS, after dealings with homebank, We have come up against a brickwall, with various consumer help groups unable to advise us of rights to cancel, Homebank rely on the fact that the majority of people do not know the exceptions in consumer law in relation to selling financial products. We only discovered this after cancelling our client agreement, that unlike any other service provided or product purchased in your own home, with homebank their is no cooling off period and full charges are applied. If anyone else has had a simular experience , we are willing to share what we know so far, and would appreciate any advice you may think will help.

Hi, just found this site when researching Hombank, i have sent thme a solicitors letter on behalf of my mother who was duped into remortgaging with this lot, i would be grateful if you could let me know as much as possible as they have replied to my solicitor stating that they will not discuss anything with them they will wait on the judgement from the FOS.

Old 02-13-2011, 02:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Homebank Financial Services Ltd (Appointed Representative) changed their name mid January 2011 and are now trading as Mortgage UK Ltd. Mortgage Pro UK Ltd was the name of the principal who have also changed their name around the same time to The Finance Hub Limited!

Check companies house and check the FSA register for confirmation.

Have a look at The Willow Tree Management Company UK Ltd and Homebank Mortgages Ltd while you are on Companies House website and have a look at the changes these companies undertook. Both are now dissolved. Very strange behaviours in my opinion.Watch this space people!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Mortgage Pro

Mortgage pro is now
THE FINANCE HUB LIMITED

3 CHARTERGATE

CLAYFIELD CLOSE MOULTON PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

NORTHAMPTON

UNITED KINGDOM

Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebank View Post
Has any body been approached by a company called homebank financial services ltd, formaly homebank mortgages ltd.

they offer mortgage brokers or want to be brokers an all singing package good quality cleint leads, good fast payouts, income around 80-100k per year.
2 weeks intensive training to get you top of game.

reallity
poor quality leads, very slow payouts or no payouts, bully boy managers. you have no choice to leave company loosing any business you have done, plus get hit with a 4k plus training fee.

they are churning new brokers every month, their so called training held in scotland and is poor.

STAY WELL CLEAR....
I used to be an area manager with this lot they ripped me off for £25k because i wouldnt sign a contract that would give me a pay cut of 50% and an increased workload of 100% just glad to be away from them, dodds thinks he is smart but he will get his day and i cant wait to see it the end is nigh bunch of rip off merchants. they used to sell lump sum ASU and add it to the mortgage whether they needed it or not, they even did lump sum life insurance add 2 years premiums to the mortgage NO CLAWBACK!! FSA are useless had many complaints about homebank but done nothing about it. Well dodds try and sue me cause i can back up everything i have said.

look forward to your demise.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

One Day I am going to meet George Dodds and I will without doubt show him my thanks...And George if you are reading this I really mean I will show you something you wont forget:) Now you take care George!

Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark smith View Post
One Day I am going to meet George Dodds and I will without doubt show him my thanks...And George if you are reading this I really mean I will show you something you wont forget:) Now you take care George!
Well said mark but not if i see him first I really need to thank him for ripping me of the way he did but i will get the last laugh.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasa View Post
Hi, just found this site when researching Hombank, i have sent thme a solicitors letter on behalf of my mother who was duped into remortgaging with this lot, i would be grateful if you could let me know as much as possible as they have replied to my solicitor stating that they will not discuss anything with them they will wait on the judgement from the FOS.

I "remorgated" a year and a half ago with Homebank when I was left with no money after my ex husband went bankrupt. It is only now that I realise that what was explained to me is incorrect. I have received a letter telling me of the new ownership. Does anyone know if any official complaint has been made or Watchdog etc been contacted?

Old 09-19-2011, 02:00 AM
FIGHT THE CROOKS

Given the collapse in the housing industry, most of these mortgage brokers are long gone, and thankfully so, when I was in the industry I saw the handwriting on the wall as far back as 2001 when underwriting was loosening up, and in many cases, banks could care less as they were all making a fortune selling off mortgages and few were acutally holding paper, and thankfully, I got out before the market totally collapsed.

I have seen it all in the real estate business, and it all comes down to this, with 90% of all mortgages which have been packaged and sold off in the mortgage derivative market are defective in most cases, and if you are smart, if stuck in one of these defective mortgages, get a free forensic mortgage audit to learn the truth about your options if facing foreclosure or unemployment. Better to know the truth about corrupt mortgages and the banks that made billions than to learn too late. Halt-Foreclosures.com is the only company offering free forensic mortgage audits.

Good luck to all,

Old 01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridinghood2011 View Post
I was wondering how you fared with this? I have a ccj as a result of failing to pay 1500 charge imposed when i cancelled their loan package the day after it was sold to me in my home. they did not allow me a cooling off period.