report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Newbie Member

Cloud 10 Corp?

I have been reading ALL of these threads in the hope of finding information on legit work from home. You all have helped SO SO much!!! But I do have a question...Has anyone heard of Cloud 10 corp? http://www.cloud10corp.com/careercenter/
Or better yet, worked for them? It seems to be legit, but so does half of that other stuff everyone puts out there (well, maybe not half, but at least a good portion) Any and all feedback is much appreciated!!!!
Thank you :)

Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Cloud 10 Corp?

Cloud10 is real and legit

Old 03-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartvinny View Post
I have been reading ALL of these threads in the hope of finding information on legit work from home. You all have helped SO SO much!!! But I do have a question...Has anyone heard of Cloud 10 corp? http://www.cloud10corp.com/careercenter/
Or better yet, worked for them? It seems to be legit, but so does half of that other stuff everyone puts out there (well, maybe not half, but at least a good portion) Any and all feedback is much appreciated!!!!
Thank you :)
Hi you can find feedback on cloud 10 at wplh.com - they have a folder just for cloud 10.

As far as I know, it's a company provides customer support services and it's legitimate.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Teri K

I found Cloud 10 and was hired!
However, I was hired by 2 other companies at the same time, so I never did start with Cloud 10.

The interview process went well and it seemed like great work! I would recommend them to everyone I know.

I have heard great things about that company :o)

Hope that helps ~:wave:

Last edited by katiescorner : 03-23-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Newbie Member

Thank you all for your help!!! I followed through, went through the interview, and now they are sending me opportunities. Unfortunately they do not seem to offer any positions with third shift schedules, which is really what I am looking for.

I hate to bother you all, but this really seems to be you alls area of expertise...does anyone know of any legit work from home jobs that offer third shift schedules (that are not limited to a certain city)???
Thank you all again for your feedback!!!

Old 04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terese View Post
I found Cloud 10 and was hired!
However, I was hired by 2 other companies at the same time, so I never did start with Cloud 10.

The interview process went well and it seemed like great work! I would recommend them to everyone I know.

I have heard great things about that company :o)

Hope that helps ~:wave:
What, if you do not mind me asking, were the other two companies? Were they work from home jobs?

Old 04-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Teri K

Hi

I found SoHojobs it is a job poster and that is where you can view a listing of companies who are hiring people to work from their home.
One company I do work for is ACD DIRECT, you take pledge calls for PBS Stations and St Jude Childrens Research Hospital.
They need phone agents 24 hours a
day! You schedule your own shifts.
It is wonderful :o)

The other position I got with SoHo, at a time they were looking for a Discussion Assistant for their site.
So, sometimes they hire within too.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Newbie Member

I work for Cloud 10 and they do occasionally have jobs available for 3rd shift. You just have to ist tight and wait for the opp to post.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i have also heard about this company and was looking into joining, does anyone know what the pay is like?

Old 02-18-2009, 06:40 PM
I am new at Scam.com

DO NOT WORK FOR CLOUD 9!!!!
I accepted a 2 week position with them, along with about 200 other reps, and the majority of us were cut after only 3 days. There were system problems for those 3 days and many of us could not even stay logged into their systems and therefore it seems we will not even be getting paid for the hours that we worked. We only got 4 hours of training for the project. They are disorganized, do not keep their word and I would never again work for them!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:11 AM

It's too bad it didn't work out for you. If anyone doubts their legitimacy, please check out this thread at WLPH... many happy people working for Cloud 10
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/for...play.php?f=120

Old 02-19-2009, 09:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I signed on for a two week project with cloud 10. It is true that the company is legitimate. But listen to my warning and do not ever work for this company. They are disorganized, rude and very unprofessional.

We were not paid for any of our training. We were asked to go out and buy a headset. we spent hours downloading and installing their software only to have to do it again when they release another version. Versions were updated almost daily because they were unprepared for this project.

I worked for 2 1/2 days and probably took it total of 10 phone calls. Half of those calls were test calls from cloud 10. On the third day when I tried to log back into the system after lunch. I was unable to do so. I received an error message stating that my logon ID was not valid.

I was unable to contact anyone at cloud 10 to find out what was going on. And so for the next three hours I kept trying to log into their systems. It was common for us to have to try multiple times to actually get logged in. They had over hired the number of agents needed for the project.

About three hours later I got an e-mail from cloud 10 stating that our service on this project is no longer needed, and that we have been locked out of the system. They made sure to mention that we would only be paid for the amount of time that we were blocked into the system. That is going to be less than half the time that I spent working on the project because most of the time was spent trying to log into their systems that were over capacity.

When this is all said and done I just hope that I made enough to cover a headset that I was forced to purchase. I received a call for job interview I had to turn it down because I was scheduled to work on the cloud 10 project.

I was prepared to honor my commitment and work the entire project. It seems that cloud 10 doesn't care about their commitment. You think they could have at least had the common decency to have told us we were going to be let go prior to locking us out of the system.

I have tried to contact them since they don't seem very interested to talk to me otherwise they would have returned a call.

Do yourself a favor and stay far away hot.

Last edited by gibinsf : 02-19-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The exact same thing happened to me. I am irate over the situation. I am doubting that I will get paid at all. I have never worked for any company so disorganized and inconsiderate. I have left no less than 8 phone messages and sent e-mails with no reply. I , as you did, turned down work during that period because I take my committments seriously, but they apparantly hold no regard for committments they make. I don't know how they stay in business. I am sorry that you had this experience too.
BEst of luck in the future. I agree with you.,...Stay far away from this company....

Txwahmom

Old 02-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

cloud 10 work at home

I agree run if you are offered a position, the training is extensive and when you go live all systems lock up. A supervisor will not help you when your computer locks up and you will have a customer yelling at you with no solution as you can not access any programs!!!! Stay away!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

My wife, who worked at this place for over a year, was just fired due to a disability. Not only that, but they are disorganized, do not want to help, blame employees for issues which is on their end, can't adequately handle the calls for WildBlue, and and rude, lie, and unresponsive. They treat people like this is the last place someone can get a job, and if they don't like it, TS. Well, we are filing a Civil Rights case against Cloud10, as well as other possible court proceedings for treating my wife the way they did. She gave them over a year of her time, worked her butt off, and this is how they treat her. WildBlue is aware now of this as well as letting them know just how well their system doesn't work. I worked at Microsoft and when there were issues with things hanging up with MoJo, the blamed me. These people are rude, wrong, and unprofessional. Beware, you will get bit.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibinsf View Post
I signed on for a two week project with cloud 10. It is true that the company is legitimate. But listen to my warning and do not ever work for this company. They are disorganized, rude and very unprofessional.

We were not paid for any of our training. We were asked to go out and buy a headset. we spent hours downloading and installing their software only to have to do it again when they release another version. Versions were updated almost daily because they were unprepared for this project.

I worked for 2 1/2 days and probably took it total of 10 phone calls. Half of those calls were test calls from cloud 10. On the third day when I tried to log back into the system after lunch. I was unable to do so. I received an error message stating that my logon ID was not valid.

I was unable to contact anyone at cloud 10 to find out what was going on. And so for the next three hours I kept trying to log into their systems. It was common for us to have to try multiple times to actually get logged in. They had over hired the number of agents needed for the project.

About three hours later I got an e-mail from cloud 10 stating that our service on this project is no longer needed, and that we have been locked out of the system. They made sure to mention that we would only be paid for the amount of time that we were blocked into the system. That is going to be less than half the time that I spent working on the project because most of the time was spent trying to log into their systems that were over capacity.

When this is all said and done I just hope that I made enough to cover a headset that I was forced to purchase. I received a call for job interview I had to turn it down because I was scheduled to work on the cloud 10 project.

I was prepared to honor my commitment and work the entire project. It seems that cloud 10 doesn't care about their commitment. You think they could have at least had the common decency to have told us we were going to be let go prior to locking us out of the system.

I have tried to contact them since they don't seem very interested to talk to me otherwise they would have returned a call.

Do yourself a favor and stay far away hot.

My name (as you can see my log in is the same) is Mindy Spivey. I am an AHP with Cloud 10, I have been for 5 months. I do not have prior experience doing "work at home" jobs. Even though I have never taken calls for any company, anywhere, they have taught me how to handle all situations with my calls. Over time you get good at this just by trial and error.

I understand the situation with the temp job that you were taking and I also have had to go through training which is very good and download everything~which isn't extensive. In order to take calls through a computer, you must have a headset~that is not their fault, would you want these customers calling your home? Even if you did, how would you transfer them? So in order to be eligible to take calls through a computer with any company, you will have to purchase a headset. I find it hard that you could not reach anyone at C10~they have 24 hr support. You sometimes have to wait up to 5 min to get an answer from the helpdesk, but they are there. Possibly you had a bad number?

As far as the project falling through, you can thank the DTV situation being pushed off until June 12th, because that is what you were hired for. This is not C10's fault and we do normal hiring as well. We hire constantly.

As for the system updates, that is not normal. You were hired in a time that we were modifying our systems to accomidate you and I alike. As systems improve, so does your work. The new system allows us to navigate quicker and more efficent for our calls that we are handling.

As for the test calls from C10~You were paid for that, anytime you are auto-in you are paid. They are an outstanding company, although they have flaws, can you name a single thing that has to do with man that does not.

As for the person that is disabled, our company does not look down on ppl for being disabled. Not only would that be illegal, but they are just plainly not that way. Your disabilty would only be an issue if you couldn't type or talk, being that is all we do. Other than that, you can sit on your bed and work making 9 bucks an hour. this is an awesome company and I plan to stick with them for as long as they are around ,which I see could be a very long time.

If you want to do a normal job for them, instead of the contract job you were doing, you should reapply for a perm. position. We are good company and make a great team. We are not rude at all. I have never spoke with a single upper management that was rude at all. Actually, they are nicer than any company I have ever dealt with. Although you will have your bad apples at every place you come in contact with, I would have to say, you would have to search pretty hard to find that with C10.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:37 PM

Thank you Mindy! I know there are MANY happy employees of Cloud10. Some people just aren't cut out to be an at home employee as Im sure you are well aware.

I particularly love the people who say they were "forced" to set up there home office by getting a second line and a headset for instance. Those are things any at home employee would need.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyspivey View Post
As for the person that is disabled, our company does not look down on ppl for being disabled. Not only would that be illegal, but they are just plainly not that way. Your disabilty would only be an issue if you couldn't type or talk, being that is all we do. Other than that, you can sit on your bed and work making 9 bucks an hour. this is an awesome company and I plan to stick with them for as long as they are around ,which I see could be a very long time..
WOW!!! How biased. How long did you say you worked there? My wife, DianaW, worked there for over 1.5 years!!!! She was brought over from the lost T-Mobile project because her numbers where HIGH, and always were... even to the end. You know how hard it is to get a 4.0 call... 3.75 was her average... And YES, it IS illegal. You don't know the situation, but the truth is that they DID what they did, and let me assure you, the Colorado Civil Rights group feels the same way. You don't treat anyone like they did, especially after 1.5 years. Maybe you are working out fine there, congrats. This is just my wifes story... and you can't just come out and say Cloud10 wouldn't do ANYTHING like that. Kris Strawmatt treated my wife like DIRT while her real 'boss', Nina Yerby, was gone. Kris went as far as cutting my wife off VPN because she didn't get off a phone call right away, so, while my wife was on a call with a CUSTOMER, Kris CUTS the call off, cutting the customer off, then for no reason, cuts her off VPN so she couldn't work. Becuase my wife would not HANG UP ON A CUSTOMER, Kris said my wife was incompetent. Then, when Kris and Mark Speedy get on the phone with my wife, Kris (knowing SHE messed up), wouldn't let my wife talk, respond, all while having to listen to LIES made by Kris. Soooooooo... newbie.... know what you are talking about... and oh... I personally have more money than I know what to do with. I AM going after Cloud10... and with all the proof we have in our hands, I may be your next boss. Nobody... NOBODY.. NOBODY treats my wife like this. I spent 15 years as a manager at Microsoft and am appalled by what I have seen and how employees of Cloud10 are treated. I have seen the Spark conversations between employees and I tell you what, a lot of them are scared to say anything, but feel the same way... Cloud10 treats their employees like crap. I even had a big wig there download Microsoft Server from my FTP server, which BTW, Microsoft has been notified about. It was an illegal download and I know he is using it for my contacts at Microsoft have let me know that the CD Key is being used by him. This was downloaded while this person was at work at Cloud10, I have the IP logs, and this is going to cause Cloud10 a HUGE fine and court case. I am not kidding when I say I am now spending my time and money to bring Cloud10 down.

Why do you think Cloud10 lost the T-Mobile account? Why do you see these messages by more than 10 people on the net? Stop kissing Cloud10's a&* and open your eyes... trust me... after seeing how these people operate, your story will be here one day as well... maybe after I have them shut down...

Oh yeah... we talked to WildBlue's MANAGEMENT team about how Cloud10 can't seem to get their sh&^ together with their tools... Avaya rollout worked great, huh? Back to EyeBeam... Gotta love FastTrack, huh? Rebuilds are soooo easy, huh? Not being allowed to have a customer talk to a supervisor... good relations, huh? I could go on and on, but thinking about just my wifeís situation is making me SICK. She didn't deserve this, and as her protector, I am going to make sure they don't get away with this. This is ruined her self esteem and worse... just a job? No... it was a way for my wife to feel she was contributing... that she was still part of society... to not be bored... and she cared... you don't find too many customer service reps who do anymore..

Last edited by ViroGen : 03-01-2009 at 08:36 AM.