report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Kyani

Anyone have any information on Kyani? Company. Leadership Team, Products, Comp Plan ... Looking for REAL info ... Not interested in how "My juice company is better" posts

Thanks

Old 07-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Kyani

Sure go to www.visiongroupsupport.com

My name is Luis

Documentation beats conversation- send me a PM if you're interested in learning more.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:07 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Ahhh... another exciting, exotic "blend" for the juice wars!

It looks like they've done their homework. It looks legit.

Any idea of the comp-plan? I didn't see it on the site.

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 07-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Newbie Member

comp plan has a 3x7 forced matrix which includes 100% matching residual on all personally sponsored distributors. Also leadership bonuses that range from $25-$325 depending on what position you hold. Also 3.5% residuals on all 7 levels of each matrix that you start by sponsoring someone new. And of course 3.5% on all levels of your own 3x7 matrix. Escalade program at 3rd position in company and Vacations for top producers.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello seekers of Kyani specifics:

I'm currently a Kyani Director. A totally comprehensive Kyani website with all the real numbers, facts, & info. you're looking for is in my signature page below. I've listed the opt-in sales page, and the post opt-in content page (the one with all the details). You'll find our downline is very forthwith regarding the company, owners, compensation, leaders, and products research and production. Our group has been one of the fastest growing in the company the last 90-days.

Kyani is backed by the stability of founders who have built and run conventional, integrous businesses for decades to the tune of currently over $1 billion in annual revenue. Most MLM failures result from a lack of backing/funding. No chance of that here. The corporate team is full of seasoned executives with decades of combined experience. Build this one, and it will be around for the long-term.

The lead product of the 3 contained in the health triangle is completely proprietary (plenty of documented research on the site). Yes, you can get all the health benefits from Alaskan wild blueberries if to go there yourself and pick them. But even still, they themselves don't contain the extensive nutritional blend that's in Kyani's primary juice product, Sunrise. The only way to logistically & cost-effectively deliver these berries internationally is in this juice form. That's one unique product.

The compensation plan is probably the main reason why so many 6 & 7 figure earners have flocked to this company. Many top producers from other MLM's have switched to Kyani, leaving their 5-figure monthly checks behind, many of whom are sharing their skills by helping on open conference and closing calls.

Kyani's payout offers the best of everything regarding product movement commissions:

Immediate weekly checks

First month bonus to easily get all your investment back

100% matching residual checks on every person your personally sponsor (that's powerful)

Open line bonuses on every new person that joins one of your personal lines of sponsorship whether you sponsor them or not (even more powerful)

Huge retailing bonuses

3x7 matrix with spill (yes, I've received spill already)

Complete online business management, and much more.

Although the traditional method of building downlines by doing in-person meetings is still very successful in Kyani and many other MLM's, our organization also offers the opportunity to build entirely from home, with your computer and phone. I'm doing exactly that by using the marketing system below. It was designed by interent marketing pros who have earned hundreds of thousands in MLM using these very methods.

To join, there’s 3 options : $160, $499, or $1250, depending on what level of the comp plan you want to start at. Monthly, it’s $120 in product movement.

Wishing you continued success.

AL

Old 01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Platinum Member

From http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1121213845.htm

Quote:
Problems with memory and social function in patients with schizophrenia may result from an imbalance in the brain’s nitric oxide system. A dissertation from the Sahlgrenska Academy at Göteborg University in Sweden shows that rats with characteristics of schizophrenia regain normal brain function if they receive drugs that reduce the production of nitric oxide in the brain.
Wow, you are selling product that has connection to inducing of schizophrenia.

I love that uneducated MLMers think that addition of some element to the system would make person automatically better. In fact, in strong dosage it can really hurt somebody. And it has very little clinical proof that it can be helpful.

So, always see your doctor before ingesting some exotic fruit.

From Kyani webpage
Quote:
NO assists in combating pain, inflammation, digestion problems, insomnia, diabetes, and injury. It is also consistently linked to increased energy, improved sexual function, and even weight management.
It will rush blood to your brain. In some way you will feel like after drinking coffee or energy drink. And you will probably get the same after crash. Healthy, yes? At least coffee and energy drinks are not linked to mental diseases.

From Wikipedia
Quote:
Humans with atherosclerosis, diabetes or hypertension often show impaired NO pathways.
So you increase production of NO. But you are not going to help alleviate above mentioned diseases, since there is no way to deliver NO to right places.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear Boris,
Thank you for your comment and interest. Your assumption that I am uneducated is incorrect. I’d never make a statement like that about you, or any person for that matter.
Our specific product has no connection to any of your claims whatsoever that I’m aware of. I made no claim to be an expert, however, Nobel Prizes do get my attention. 3 Pharmacologists were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998 for their research in Nitric Oxide. Robert Furchgott, Louis Ignarro, and Ferid Murad.
Please see: http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1998/press.html

One result… Many different nitrous oxide products available today continue to help thousands of people around the world experience health benefits.

Sidenote: I noticed that by doing a single Google search, I easily found the quote you posted. Hopefully, you’re not just making a quick attempt to discredit Kyani.

The same site you used also easily produced several positive articles on the proper use of nitrous oxide. Like this one, based on research done by MIT:

Taken from: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/06/000625232743.htm

“Nitric oxide plays a major role in the regulation of blood pressure, the prevention of blood clotting, the dilation of blood vessels and the destruction of pathogens. It is used extensively in medical treatment; for example, nitroglycerin ameliorates the pain of angina by supplying nitric oxide to the blood vessels that supply the heart.”

Regarding coffee and energy drinks, I wonder if a similar Google search on probably the most widely used drug in America, caffeine, will yeild any expert opinions on it’s potential psychological and physical dangers. Now where’d I leave my cup?

I wish you success in your endeavor. Peace.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Kyani no longer buys a berry product from Alaska. They broke the contract with their supplier and Kyani is now a scam.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcanoview99669 View Post
Kyani no longer buys a berry product from Alaska. They broke the contract with their supplier and Kyani is now a scam.
Volconoview,

Please provide a source to that information. Whenever a claim like that is made, in order to really consider it as a true statement you have to reveal the source.

I saw the data on the science and research the scientist no clear knowledge of fraud on their part.

The problem with this industry is that the government will not step in and really study. The pharmacutical industry should be considered a scam because their products are design to maintain and illness and never correct the problem. Then the juice companies develop products and even if data shows it does correct a problem (I'm not saying it does) it will never have backing from the FDA. I will say this if you eat right fruits and veggies but even that's a scam because when corporations jumped in the farming industry they ruined the process - so the nuitrients in them now is lower. If the fruits and veggies were what it was before corporate jumped in, it would be no need for exotic juices.

Last edited by vetnetworker : 02-02-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Silver Member

It's pretty much over for them. A large group went to Xango and the rest are suffering from staggering attrition at about 70% in 90 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureSVP View Post
Anyone have any information on Kyani? Company. Leadership Team, Products, Comp Plan ... Looking for REAL info ... Not interested in how "My juice company is better" posts

Thanks

Old 02-11-2010, 05:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

What happen to Mendoza team in vision group support. They don't appear in the website as leaders anymore?

Old 12-23-2010, 09:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am not a scientist or any thing like that but I can tell you this:
I am 68 years old and started taking Kyani products 3 months ago. I have more stamina and feel better than I have in years. I had sciatica when I started on Kyani and it is now totally gone. I surf 3 times a week. Before Kyani I was totally exhausted the next day after surfing for an hour. Now I surf for 2 plus hours and am not tired the next day, in fact I have more verility and surf more. This is not a scam.

Last edited by DedicatedHero : 12-23-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The only information I can give you is that this product works! I've been on it for 3 months now and my arthritis pains are gone, I have much more stamina and vigor. I used to have sciatica and it is gone. I am 68 years old and still surfing. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureSVP View Post

Thanks

Old 12-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedicatedHero View Post
The only information I can give you is that this product works! I've been on it for 3 months now and my arthritis pains are gone, I have much more stamina and vigor. I used to have sciatica and it is gone. I am 68 years old and still surfing. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
LOL this almost sounds like sarcasm! If not, you are FOS sir!

Old 12-28-2010, 02:45 AM
Darkness Shines on Pyramids

Quote:
Kyani is backed by the stability of founders who have built and run conventional, integrous businesses for decades to the tune of currently over $1 billion in annual revenue. Most MLM failures result from a lack of backing/*******. No chance of that here.
So what. Ben Pillani of Zero1, UTI, spent 1 billion with a "B" buying up airspace for their super-d-duper 5G phone. And, he had a virtual office building to prove it.

Quote:
The compensation plan is probably the main reason why so many 6 & 7 figure earners have flocked to this company. Many top producers from other MLM's have switched to Kyani, leaving their 5-figure monthly checks behind,
Jeff Long (Big MLMer with a huge team) left NarcthatCar to start DNA because they were legit - NOT.

Quote:
many of whom are sharing their skills by helping on open conference and closing calls.
Global Verge still holding conference calls but not for phones, now they sell fuel optimizers aka flux capacitors.

Quote:
To join, there’s 3 options : $160, $499, or $1250, depending on what level of the comp plan you want to start at. Monthly, it’s $120 in product movement.
It's free to join but if you want to make money, you need to go with the 1250 option.

Quote:
The corporate team is full of seasoned executives with decades of combined experience. Build this one, and it will be around for the long-term.
Hey, Andy Bowdoin of Adsurfdaily had a medal from our President of the United States for being a businessman. Just call him at the jail and he will confirm.

Quote:
100% matching residual checks on every person your personally sponsor (that's powerful)
Andy was big on matching too!

When will you people learn?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
The only one being sarcastic here is obviously you dumb ass!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 04:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Wow! Have you tried it? If not, sounds like you are the one FOS and you definitely are a sarcastic POS!

Old 02-12-2011, 09:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcanoview99669 View Post
Not true, Kyani purchases the Wild Alaskan Blueberry from several native tribes in Alaska.

The Native Eskimo have control of their natural resources, therefore, Kyani has contracts in several individual villages throughout Alaska where the berries are picked and delivered to Kyani's packing and processing facilities.