report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2008, 09:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Get paid to draw *SCAM HELP*

I've been searching of multiple ways to make a living online. I finally came across something that seems it would be rather quite easy. Its called getpaidtodraw.com. is anyone familiar with this website? It sounds interesting.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:40 AM

Re: Get paid to draw *SCAM HELP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen9814 View Post
I've been searching of multiple ways to make a living online. I finally came across something that seems it would be rather quite easy. Its called getpaidtodraw.com. is anyone familiar with this website? It sounds interesting.
Hey!
I am not sure if this EXACT website will pay you, however, there are many KNOWN and TRUSTED websites that will pay you for your photos and images, and guess what - THERE are no FEES for becoming a member. So, stay away from this site.

2) Since you decided to go this way, you could also write articles, make videos and so on, then submit them to http://www.associatedcontent.com/ - you will get paid for your creative work - NO FEES to join.

3) Why not become an affiliate marketer? It is also free if you use Clickbank, Commission Junction, Shareasale... You can create free pages, get FREE targeted traffic as well, and make 1-100$ commission per each sale!

- all this without spending a dime. This is how I started making money off of the Internet, and continue making a decent amount, you could easily do the same!

Best of luck,

Alex

Old 02-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned

Huge scam because you have to pay money.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Information is Power

Braves1221 your in depth insight is always so useful. In regards to posting pictures and drawings, I would have to agree that Associarted Content is probably the best way to go. There are other legitimate ways to making money at home. You should also check out the work at home institute.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Diamond Member

getpaidtodraw.com looks like a scammy sales letter.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:00 AM
Newbie Member

Hi: This isn't a scam. If you click thru to the payment page, it is a Clickbank product.
So it's legit. Also, Clickbank always has a 60 day money back guarantee.
All the merchants have to agree to give this guarantee before they're accepted.
I get so sick of seeing "Scam, don't buy this" from people that don't even check this out, don't know what they're talking about. Do a little research first before you start screaming.
Also, if you type in Google "get paid to draw scam", you'll find several similar sites.
This is because it's an affiliate program; others are promoting this same site.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:25 AM
You should know when it's real

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen9814 View Post
To the best of my knowledge there is no work at home thing that is easy. The ones that actually work will take time and effort. On the other hand, if you are an artist, then I would suggest some of the links in the above posts. Just never pay someone else so you can do work.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:07 AM
Newbie Member

The link you posted is dead.
Is that a scam, too?

Old 02-23-2009, 07:12 AM
Newbie Member

I'm also interested in knowing if this is a scam? Has anyone actually tried it before?

Update: It's not a scam. I looked into this further on the web and found a review by someone who tried it. You won't get rich quick, but if you are talented and do this for a while, it may work. Here is the review:

http://www.extraordinarytourist.com/...questions.html

Last edited by scarletrayne : 02-23-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Newbie Member

Hi: thanks for the link of the review.
But I think I'll stick with http://vur.me/musicman/money

Old 08-17-2010, 05:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I just purchased this, "Get Paid To Draw" e-book. I figured since it was so cheap I had nothing to lose. It definitely is not a scam, "BUT" it doesn't give you any worth while information. The 50 page e-book, is poorly written and gives you zero knowledge of how to actually sell and market your skills as an artist. The descriptions and examples are very vague. I get the fealing that the author is not even an artist, and is more interested in making revenue off of this e-book. They offer you your money back if you are not satisfied with the material, but it seems like it is more of a hastle than anything. I don't recomend buying this book. I would prefer going to amazon.com and buying the book, "The Business of Being an Artist". At least this book has important and related information about artists because it was written by an artist.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestguy25 View Post
I just purchased this, "Get Paid To Draw" e-book. I figured since it was so cheap I had nothing to lose. It definitely is not a scam, "BUT" it doesn't give you any worth while information. The 50 page e-book, is poorly written and gives you zero knowledge of how to actually sell and market your skills as an artist. The descriptions and examples are very vague. I get the fealing that the author is not even an artist, and is more interested in making revenue off of this e-book. They offer you your money back if you are not satisfied with the material, but it seems like it is more of a hastle than anything. I don't recomend buying this book. I would prefer going to amazon.com and buying the book, "The Business of Being an Artist". At least this book has important and related information about artists because it was written by an artist.
Yeh, just because you pay for something doesn't mean it's a scam, but I've been interested in information about this product as well and it sounds like it's just a bad product.

Old 01-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

great review my friends also tell me for this http://www.bo-oks.info/get-paid-to-draw/

Old 10-06-2011, 12:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i wondered about this also..

Old 03-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Silver Member

Lol this is just a scam from the word go. Who pay you to draw what exactly. I am curious to hear from people who have been paid by this site.