report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2008, 10:45 AM
I won't be scammed again

Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst

Does any one know this doctor? She is promoting an affiliate product, and I just did a google search on the name but only 5 pages come up.

There is a chiropractor by this name, and I'm wondering if this is her.

She has teamed up with Dr. Jon Cohen who did the get google ads free thing.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Cranky Old Fart

Re: Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst

Lady Doc Gets Death Threats for Revealing TOP SECRET Fat Loss Secret to General Public

A new breakthrough secret is all you now need in order to forever shed countless pounds, stay healthy, and add many years to your life!

A lady doctor from Arizona has blown the lid off the best-kept secret in weight loss ever discovered -- and this has the whole diet food and drug industries turned upside down and in nothing less than a torrential uproar.

yada, yada, yada. Excuse me while I go get the wheelbarrow and shovel.

For just $37, if you order within the next 48 hrs, you'll lear her secret! However, if you return to this site after that (just 48 hrs from now!) it will shoot up in price to $57.

Actually, it's some kind of detox to get the worms out of you she's peddling.

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-23-2008 at 07:12 AM.

Old 01-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I won't be scammed again

Hiya Doc!

I want to know who she is. I want to know if she has really had death threats.

Do you think she is the chiropractor?

I recently heard Dr Phil isn't really a doctor.

Oh, and while I have you here what do you think of this site?
http://www.mindoverbodymatter.com/MO...poo/trackback/

I like the diagram.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I can't believe you don't know who Dr Suzanne is! Ha!

Where do you live? Greenland? Iceland? North Pole?

She's Dr Larry Rosenthal's "mentor" on colon care and weight loss.

I'll bet you don't know who "Rosenthal" is either, right?

Ha! Rosenthal (and I know this better than you cuz I'm in the northeast) is Donald Trump's personal dentist, and he's the dentist to all the movie stars and celebrities, even rock stars.

"Bruce-(heck yeah!)-my-man-Springstein" uses him too.

So does that Cruel Intentions chick Sara Michelle Gellar.

So any questions about Doc Suzzy, that's the company she keeps.

Was all over TV up here a while back I think too.

She's supposed to have some TV show herself on Lifetime (that TV for girls channel I think), not sure what channel though.

I think she probably starves herself cuz she looks skinny as a bean pole, ya know.

Nice looking if you'r into twigs!

Old 01-16-2008, 10:40 PM
Silver Member

Yawn. If it's a brand new weight loss secret that's taking the medical community by storm or whatever, why hasn't some Big Pharma company bought/stolen/replicated the formula and charged $20 a dose for it?

I gotta say, though, they do have ONE fat-loss secret: after looking at the pics on that website, you'll probably lose your lunch.
Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
I want to know if she has really had death threats.
"The doctor has received death threats for simply making her medically-proven fat loss solution available to the general public. Law enforcement investigators believe that the threats may have originated with insiders in the weight-loss/diet food manufacturing and weight-loss drug treatment industries. One federal law enforcement official (who insists on remaining nameless) said in confidence: "It's no shock to us at the [agency name withheld for security purposes] that this lady doc has received so many threats on her life as food and drug companies stand to lose potentially billions of dollars by the release of her new breakthrough secret for losing weight."

What a crock of manure.

Dr. Susy probably takes rides in UFO's too on the weekend.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
"The doctor has received death threats for simply making her medically-proven fat loss solution available to the general public. Law enforcement investigators believe that the threats may have originated with insiders in the weight-loss/diet food manufacturing and weight-loss drug treatment industries. One federal law enforcement official (who insists on remaining nameless) said in confidence: "It's no shock to us at the [agency name withheld for security purposes] that this lady doc has received so many threats on her life as food and drug companies stand to lose potentially billions of dollars by the release of her new breakthrough secret for losing weight."

What a crock of manure.

Dr. Susy probably takes rides in UFO's too on the weekend.
I saw her giving dieting tips to bigfoot. now he is healthy and happy...well as happy as an outcasted creature that doesn't exist can be...

Old 01-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I won't be scammed again

Well if you can vouch for her RR then she must be a real doctor.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I did a web search for her name and it does not show she is a doctor.
http://www.docboard.org/docfinder.html
I have also contacted the NY & AZ boards, they can't verify her also. The American Medical Association can't verify her either. Is she really an Medical Doctor as she claims? I have not found anything to prove it. Does she "just" have a doctorate degree in "something"? I would like someone to clarify it. I can't find anything about a TV show either.
Probably just another SCAM.lol

Old 04-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Newbie Member

yeh i tried to do a search on her too. im not to sure about this one but be careful.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It's basically an affiliate program, bordering on a franchise, that equips you with the total wherewithal to start pimping Dr. Suzanne's revolutionary secret.

As far as I can see, the 'new' insight that Doc Suze has is that there are harmful bacterial lurking in your gut that cause longterm sickness. Why she would be receiving death threats for something that proponents of colonic irrigation have been claiming for 15 years, it's hard to imagine. Note that the colonic irrigators of this world also claim that hosing down your unmentionables can cause rapid weight loss.

So basically it's an old piece of quackery dressed up in new clothes. The hub of the operation is that Doc Suze will supply you with an all-in-one selling kit. You buy the kit, you sell to the gullible:

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafYZct.html

The only new wrinkle she appears to have on an old scheme is that if you google her name along with words such as 'scam' it actually brings up sites that appear overwhelmingly Doc Suze. This appears to me to be a smart piece of strategy.

You see something that looks too good to be true, so your first instinct is to do some internet research. I'm guessing that the Doc Suze Sales Kit has figured this out. The affiliate/franchisee sets up an ostensibly neutral/objective site, tags it heavily with "Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst" and "scam". People try to background check Doc Suze and find a slew of fake 'investigative' or pseudo-medical that appear to have checked out Doc Suze and came away mightily impressed.

http://drsuzannegudakunstexposed.com/

http://www.weightloss-programs-revie...FQyI1Qod5kQpWQ

Old 06-23-2008, 06:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have contacted the AMA and looked on a site that list doctors for the US.
Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst does not exist.
I have also checked NY and AZ to see
if she is an MD. She does not appear on their site as an MD. I have checked the property listing for Scottsdale, AZ where they list an address on the site. She does not exist there either. I think this is just another scam on the internet and the
lady they represent as DR. Suzanne is nothing more than a hired model. The newest thing is buying cars 30-70% off retail. They are using Dr Suzanne for that scam also. I would like to know if anyone has seen this "DR" Suzanne on TV. I have never seen her.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:19 AM
I won't be scammed again

"jerseyrocks" the one post wonder could be a sock puppet.

Where did you go Jerseysocks?

Old 07-25-2008, 08:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I did an inquiry on 'Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst'. She indeed is not a medical doctor....rather a chiropractor.
wk. add.: 3155 Rosewell road N.E.,Atlanta,Ga.30305 (404) 231-1000
hm. add.: 2708 Braemore Gin,Powder Springs,Ga.30127-1760
(678)567-1224
(owner) webbusinesssecrects.com
(currently site is BLANK)

Old 08-01-2008, 11:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I personally don't believe a word. She also by complete coincidence, happens to have a 'Secret' car buying technique out.
Sorry! But she just happens to have discovered how to get sports cars with rocking discounts AND cure all illness and weight gain....likely? No. Also selling yet ANOTHER of her secrets.

She would be selling this book for much more than she is if it was proven by clinical testing to actually work. She uses appalling scare-moungering to sell this drivel.

I study in the health field, I study Biomedicine so I'm not misunderstanding her claims. she's not completely wrong in saying that additives in food which preserve them are not good for you.

One of them is Hydrogenated and Trans fats (the reason we are all so fat) they are added to preprepared foods to preserve them and in fast food places too. Plus we have cars we don't spend as much time outdoors, all reasons why society is becomming obese.

Its common sense, if your struggling to lose weight, see your actual Dr and discuss diet changes and building up your exersise.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM
buryou

Can I just say- what a blatant scam!

#1 This is from the actual web page: "World-Famous TV Lady Doctor comes forth and blows the lid off the conspiracy to keep you unhealthy, fat & just plain sick..."
So, no she's not a real doctor.
No real doctor would say what she's saying, because they could be held liable, legally, and no physician would risk 12+ years of schooling and their medical license for a scam.

#2 Obesity- is NOT from plaque, worms and parasites. Obesity is genetics, and lifestyle.
Plaque, worms and parasites do exist, but typically those who rarely get worms and parasites lose weight and simple medications can cure these people.

#3 She talks about doctors getting rich on weight loss drugs- most weight loss drugs are not by physicians, but pharmaceutical companies and doctors receive no pay from pharmaceutical companies.

I'm literally shocked that they threaten actual death and would strongly advise anyone to not promote something that is this despicable.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Although I think it's great you guys are contributing, I don't see any of you posting that you actually tried her system. I'd like to hear from someone who actually has. It is to her credit there is not one single post saying that they tried her system and didn't lose weight. So while you may not feel a chiropractor is a real doctor, I know a lot of people who will tell you their chiropractor is the person they go to first, because they are tired of being stuffed with pills or given excuses. I have been to my doctor over and over about my weight. I consume 1500 calories a day and I exercise. I weigh 200 lbs after being thin my entire life and no-one seems to have an answer. I am tempted to try a parasite treatment and let you know how it goes!

Old 12-15-2008, 08:39 PM
I won't be scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourfavoritemom View Post
Although I think it's great you guys are contributing, I don't see any of you posting that you actually tried her system. I'd like to hear from someone who actually has. It is to her credit there is not one single post saying that they tried her system and didn't lose weight. So while you may not feel a chiropractor is a real doctor, I know a lot of people who will tell you their chiropractor is the person they go to first, because they are tired of being stuffed with pills or given excuses. I have been to my doctor over and over about my weight. I consume 1500 calories a day and I exercise. I weigh 200 lbs after being thin my entire life and no-one seems to have an answer. I am tempted to try a parasite treatment and let you know how it goes!
Why would I even try a system if I can't verify who is behind it?

Is this woman a nutritionist?
I have nothing against chiropractors - I have a great one and I might even check out a plan if he recommended one only b/c I know him personally and really like him, and if he was trying to scam me I would hunt him down. LOL

I feel your pain - but you know what? You can just go buy the parasite stuff online in a million different places. I would research as much as possible for free first if I were you - and then talk to your doctor about it and see what he says.

Side note - there are some great free weight loss forums online to get support no matter what plan you choose. I wish you well.