report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Newbie Member

Sisel International

Hi,

Anyone know anything about this company or had any experience with it?

Looks like a Pyramid to me and I thought these were illegal.

Thanks

Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Sisel International

Well, MLM never works.
They look good but it will require a huge amount of money to advertise for them.
And at the end, the only one who gets rich will be the owners of these scams

Old 02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The owner, Tom Mower is currently incarcerated in federal prison. He and his former wife were convicted of conspiracy and tax evasion. So (as Carl Spackler said) he has that going for him, which is nice.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by begga212 View Post
Well, MLM never works.
They look good but it will require a huge amount of money to advertise for them.
And at the end, the only one who gets rich will be the owners of these scams
I just talked to distributor.

Around 300 bucks to start.
Cost of autoresponder 17
Another 100 a month in products you are required to buy.

There is absolutely NO WAY you can do this for free, or start Free just to see if you like it or not.

A SCAM as far as I am concerned. And these are people who love to help others

Products limited and expensive.

Old 07-22-2011, 05:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Good day to everyone, I have been a business owner of a reatail business for the last 14 years and working from home for few years now and making great money, I market anything I like and one of my new followers just sent me an email about Sisel and once I saw the Slender Pops they have I was up to a challange to find something wrong with this company or product that is what I always do before I make my move and that is how I came accross this message board and feel that I should respond just to give you something to think about...
I always wanted to be my own boss and nothing was going to get in my way so I became a retail business owner and let me tell you my friends it costs a lot more then $300.00 to start and monthly purchases for stock/inventory was a lot more then 100.00, nobody said it was going to be easy ...no team above me to teach me which are right or wrong ways of doing business there is no team support you because there is only YOU and when you hire employees still there is no relief because lets face it 90% of them are there only to make money and go home they don't understand that if the business goes down they will have to look for another one very soon...
Also I would like any of you to respond back and expalin to me which business out there is not built as a pyramid?

What about Wal Mart do employees make the same amount as the owner..but guess what we still support it and we buy their products
What about McDonalds do their employees make more money then the owner/CEO ..this is just a couple to mention..

P.S. I no longer have the retail store because one day I realized what Paul Getty said and I quote

"I'd rather have one percent of the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent of my own efforts."

He makes perfect sence ! I had 100% of my efforts until one day on my way to the retail supplier some guy lost control of his car hits me and thanks to him I woke up but not until a year pased ..what I am trying to say is that I realized only then what Paul Getty was trying to say !!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY YOU FIND YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE LIKE I DID !!!

Old 07-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetmoneyqueen View Post
Good day to everyone, I have been a business owner of a reatail business for the last 14 years and working from home for few years now and making great money, I market anything I like and one of my new followers just sent me an email about Sisel and once I saw the Slender Pops they have I was up to a challange to find something wrong with this company or product that is what I always do before I make my move and that is how I came accross this message board and feel that I should respond just to give you something to think about...
I always wanted to be my own boss and nothing was going to get in my way so I became a retail business owner and let me tell you my friends it costs a lot more then $300.00 to start and monthly purchases for stock/inventory was a lot more then 100.00, nobody said it was going to be easy ...no team above me to teach me which are right or wrong ways of doing business there is no team support you because there is only YOU and when you hire employees still there is no relief because lets face it 90% of them are there only to make money and go home they don't understand that if the business goes down they will have to look for another one very soon...
Also I would like any of you to respond back and expalin to me which business out there is not built as a pyramid?

What about Wal Mart do employees make the same amount as the owner..but guess what we still support it and we buy their products
What about McDonalds do their employees make more money then the owner/CEO ..this is just a couple to mention..

P.S. I no longer have the retail store because one day I realized what Paul Getty said and I quote

"I'd rather have one percent of the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent of my own efforts."

He makes perfect sence ! I had 100% of my efforts until one day on my way to the retail supplier some guy lost control of his car hits me and thanks to him I woke up but not until a year pased ..what I am trying to say is that I realized only then what Paul Getty was trying to say !!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY YOU FIND YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE LIKE I DID !!!
Walmart and McDonalds aren't pyramids because they pay their employees a mutually agreed upon linear salary. A pyramid makes money off of those at the bottom, like downlines. There's the enrollment fee, then the requirement to purchase product for personal consumption and for free samples, not to mention all the sales material, the conventions, the meetings, etc.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
Walmart and McDonalds aren't pyramids because they pay their employees a mutually agreed upon linear salary. A pyramid makes money off of those at the bottom, like downlines. There's the enrollment fee, then the requirement to purchase product for personal consumption and for free samples, not to mention all the sales material, the conventions, the meetings, etc.

No one is saying they are pyramids, in the sense that they're pyramid scams, but they most certainly are shaped like a pyramid, something that MLMs are not. If you were to take a graphical snapshot of an MLM downline it would actually be shaped like a diamond.

Personal consumption is certainly a good idea, but there is no requirement for free samples, sales materials, conventions, meetings etc. They are all choices.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 07-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolfmanWack View Post
The owner, Tom Mower is currently incarcerated in federal prison. He and his former wife were convicted of conspiracy and tax evasion. So (as Carl Spackler said) he has that going for him, which is nice.
Tom Mower also owned Neways which sold out. But, even back then dirty tactics were used ** him to recruit people from Nu-Skin...Can't be trusted!