report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Newbie Member

my data team

Does anyone know anything about my-data-team.com? Someone on here was checking it out and may have had a little progress, but they did not sound for sure. Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

Old 01-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I won't be scammed again

Re: my data team

Visit tomorrow and the next day, and see if they still have that silly "today only 49.95" crap.

I'd be willing to bet they do.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I won't be scammed again

They have an email contact. Ask them some questions.

That is a tough one. The site is very convincing. With the mention of getting scammed and all...

Old 01-07-2008, 08:36 AM
I won't be scammed again

You can still get in today for 49.95. And there's a money back guarantee.

Did you do it?

Old 01-07-2008, 09:28 AM
I won't be scammed again

The site is registered to Gary Endres.

The site was created 5/13/2006.

http://www.wdts4u.com/work_from_home_data_entry.html is a review site,

Oh, and guess who owns the review site? Gee, It's Gary Endres.

So let's see who owns the other 5 star rated sites on there...

1.So we have my-data-team Gary Endres

2.work-from-home-data-entry.net Private (registered through fast easy websites)

3.online-data-entry-jobs Private (registered through fast easy websites)

4.Webcolleagues Gary Endres

5.data-entry-work-at-home.net/ oh gee, what a suprise, admin contact Gary Endres

Me smells a SCAM!

Old 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
I won't be scammed again

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=329126&postcount=5

Here is a single post view about the scam x certified...

Old 01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am a current member of both My-Data-Team and Web Colleagues. Both are very good programs and far from scams. I am currently making over $300 per day using these programs and have been a member for over a year. Have you tried these programs Avenue Girl? Or like everyone else on Scam.com just guessing and then redirecting readers into their own programs. I personally questioned the same person owning these sites. This is a Web master service e-webcorp.com which builds these companies Web sites. They do My-Data-Team and Web Colleagues along with hundreds and probably thousands of other Web sites. So not sure what difference it would make anyways as I CAN PERSONALLY SPEAK for these programs without speculating.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroberts1 View Post
I am a current member of both My-Data-Team and Web Colleagues. Both are very good programs and far from scams. I am currently making over $300 per day using these programs and have been a member for over a year. Have you tried these programs Avenue Girl? Or like everyone else on Scam.com just guessing and then redirecting readers into their own programs. I personally questioned the same person owning these sites. This is a Web master service e-webcorp.com which builds these companies Web sites. They do My-Data-Team and Web Colleagues along with hundreds and probably thousands of other Web sites. So not sure what difference it would make anyways as I CAN PERSONALLY SPEAK for these programs without speculating.
Too meke someone i can relate to i take my hat off to you too many speculator's out there not enough doer's.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
I won't be scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroberts1 View Post
Well, Let me give you a formal welcome to the scam website, and I was just wondering how you found your way here and I see you have posted 2x.
I have some other questions for you as well.
I currently am NOT making $3000 a month on line, or any where near that yet, and no, I'm not "re-directing" any body anywhere.
So I want to know, why do you need to do both programs to make 300 per day, when my-data-team alone should make you 300-2000+ per day (according to their first page.)

And why wouldn't they get the companies to pay instead of me paying them?
Quote:
We believe as you do, that if any work-from-home opportunity is legitimate, that you should never have to pay money to companies that should be paying you.
They are almost screaming that they aren't legit.

How long did it take you to get to the $300 per day mark? And do you only spend less than an hour per day working like it says?

How long did it take for you to get your first pay? Do you get the wire transfers?

Are you spending more money on other stuff for the jobs after you get in there? It says you shouldn't be, but I'm just curious is there an "upgrade" or something silly like that that you are hit with once you get in there?

Can you give me the gist of what happens when I plunk down my fifty bucks?

And what is up with the AFFILIATE PROGRAM??? Why would a company offering jobs need to also offer an affiliate program? Why don't they just knock down the price another 50%???

And what the heck is scam x verification?

Oh, and this just really confused me here, e-webcorp is using the same banner graphic as my data team, with the same 3 people at the top. And both of these sites are "website tonight" at the bottom, which I believe is godaddy as I once had a website tonight account, and what is up with that? The purpose of website tonight is not having to get a designer, because it is a wysiwyg editor and you don't need to know how to design crap.

So now I have just been introduced to ewebcorp, which is "web design" and "seo" .

Quote:
If Web site traffic is not your issue, then we can help create a more interactive user friendly Web site that will look professional and make a positive statement about your company.
ROFL - Am I going to pay them to make my website tonight account????

I really hope you can come back and help me with these answers.

Last edited by avenuegirl : 02-05-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I won't be scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by stynf3 View Post
Too meke someone i can relate to i take my hat off to you too many speculator's out there not enough doer's.
I am by no means a "spectator" just in case you were referring to me - I have made money online it the past (over $3000 in 3 days) but unfortunately unknown to me at that time I was promoting a SCAM. So I am looking for a few good opportunities to pursue, and I must be very critical and choosy as not to get caught up again in another scam.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewgirl View Post
http://www.my-data-team.com is that the website? I remembered seeing some good reviews.
The good reviews were probably followed by an affiliate link.. meaning the person doing the review was hoping to be paid.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Nothing is as it seems

This is a scam board and people are naturally wary of this kind of thing. Many of us are not merely arm chair quaterbacks - we have been there and done that and earned the T shirt. Some of us have been scammed before and are skeptical of this kind of stuff.

As for the sites in question,

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....well you get my point.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post
I am by no means a "spectator" just in case you were referring to me - I have made money online it the past (over $3000 in 3 days) but unfortunately unknown to me at that time I was promoting a SCAM. So I am looking for a few good opportunities to pursue, and I must be very critical and choosy as not to get caught up again in another scam.
Actually the word was SPECULATOR not spectator two different meanings,& NO, i was speaking in terms of Generally.
but please do forgive if it came across the way you thought.

Old 03-13-2008, 05:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Just to follow up on your reply Avenuegirl I will tell you that I never post here as Scam.com has been a haven for scammers. There are scams on the Internet that teach people to go to forums like Scam.com and post negative feedback on programs they know nothing about, then direct the person to their affiliate link. Sound familiar? Just read all the forums on Scam.com and you will see that you cannot trust anyone.

Anyways, all I did was post a true review (with NO affiliate link) :) for My-Data-Team.com as I thought that too many people were speculating and have never tried the program like me. I have done well with their program and they ARE NOT a scam. To answer your questions avenuegirl:

I never have spent ANY additional money using their program --- No Upgrades as you SPECULATED.

You get a complete training program on a few different methods + all the software such as word processor, posting tools, etc. which as they mention is worth 3 times the price of the membership itself. The only complaint I have is that the training is very detailed and complex but is worth it for the knowledge I gained. It took me a few days to go through the Global Data Entry training. I started earning a little bit of money the following week and it only increased as I kept posting my submissions. They do not use Google, Yahoo, or any of those PPC methods that end up costing you money.

Not sure what you mean by FPrivate, and the the codes you are referring to have to do with a legitimate Web site? or who designs the Web site. I checked the WhoiS, Alexa and it is registered to Timothy Darwin and is the same address and phone number that is listed on their site. Which is another thing; how many legitimate sites list their contact information as My-Data-Team.com does?

Everyone has an affiliate program so I am not sure what the concern is there. Jobs.com, American Express, Wal-mart, and just about every fortune 500 company has an affiliate program, so is their legitimacy in question?

Also you only used part of the quote from their page:

You only used this quote:
Quote:
We believe as you do, that if any work-from-home job is legitimate, that you should never have to pay money to companies or jobs that should be paying you.
When the entire paragraph reads this:
Quote:
We believe as you do, that if any work-from-home job is legitimate, that you should never have to pay money to companies or jobs that should be paying you. All of the companies and jobs we provide are 100% Free. We only charge a small fee for training, tutorials, research, support, and the software that is needed to post your data submissions to the Internet. As an example of the value of the membership you receive, is that the price of the software we provide is worth triple the price of the one-time membership fee we charge. So if you were to purchase the software separately you would pay well over $300. We provide all of the software, training, tutorials, research, companies, jobs, resources, that is needed for all of our team members.
At least use the full quote.

I think I have stated my case for My-Data-Team and maybe I should send them a bill for my time to defend them

I did mention I am a member of WebColleagues.com as well and the only reason I joined their program is because I love to type articles and that is what you do. It is a completely different program than My-Data-Team.com, and to be honest I like WebColleagues.com better even know I earn more money with My-Data-Team.com because it is a funner program.

I hope I have answered all your questions and put some doubts to rest. Again, this is only my opinion, but it is at least an opinion from someone who is ACTUALLY doing the program and not SPECULATING.

Old 10-02-2008, 04:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi
I was interested in My Data Team but online ops and reviews go both in favor and against. What i want to know is, if a company can pay you $300 or so per day, why they shouldnt hire a person or even many persons for much less than that?

Old 10-15-2008, 02:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I may be one of the oldest members of My-Data-Team.com and I can tell you for the last 3 year I have made this my main job. They do offer more than an affiliate promoting program like many only speculate. You really should spend time with their home typing program they offer which is top notch. I used the knowledge they taught me and used all of their programs to make it work well. If you really add up what they give you for $49.95 including all the free bonuses it is well worth the price of the membership and that is if you do not even use their programs to earn money. I have referred several people to try the program and about 90% are still using it and are making money, the other 10% tried it for a day and called it a scam, even know they got all their money back and kept the bonuses worth more than the membership.

I see posts all of the time that say it is a scam and none of the people never even tried the program. So people should listen to people that try the program before they make their decision and don't listen to people that don't have what it takes to succeed.

If you doubt what I tell you go to My-Data-Team.com and look at the member submitted earnings. My submitted earning was the 10-9-07 which I show I am making almost $400 per day. So you know I am not just talking through my nose.

I will point out one other thing to show you the value of their program. My wife had purchased a program on how to use Microsoft Office and paid $79.00. It was garbage with no money back guarantee. My-Data-Team added a training program for Word processing that blew that other $79 program away, and that was a bonus My-Data-Team gave us members. So anyone that says that My-Data-Team is a scam does not know what they are talking about.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Here is the problem.. read the post right above yours Sedated... If mydatateam would come right out and say this is not a JOB.. it's a business or a program.. you wouldn't have these people like the above poster saying "how can they pay me $300?"..

Too many of these so-called data entry websites make it sound like you will be working for them and making great money when that isn't the case.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:10 AM
Silver Member

They state on their site:

Scam-X certified.
Scam-X isn't of any value as they mainly certify scams.

Member of WebAssured.
WebAssured is legitimate and they are a member but they are NOT covered.
What does that mean?

"All WebAssured.com members who have been in good standing for at least one year are automatically granted coverage for up to $200 per transaction"

Yet, WebAssured shows My-Data-Teams as member since
June 04, 2006, which makes one wonder why they aren't in "good standing"? The listing does show they resolved two complaints and they aren't on the "watchlist".

The National Consumer's League - this is a legitimate organization...but

My-Data-Team displays the National Consumer's League logo which as far as I understand doesn't mean anything about the business other than they paid $20.00 to the National Consumer's League.