report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Hold your horses Bub!!!

Re: Sin and Salvation

That is a by far the most interesting twist I have ever heard Lord jag. I understand that many people worship Satan and I imagine there are actually people who follow this to some degree.:shocked:

Old 01-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Qwerty Kabal

That sounds similar to but not exactly like the Oak King and Holly King myth. A brief overview can be found here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art6133.asp

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Old 01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Hold your horses Bub!!!

I think I've been hit by one of those snowballs Lord jag was referring to earlier!
:eyes:

Time to call it a day.

It's a day.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Now wait a minute... I read a fantacy novel that talked about this kind of thing. While it is a wild idea, it would explain a lot. Bear with me before you pass judgement on it. I don't really believe this.... Just read it in a book...

In the beginning, there were two gods. Good and Evil. They had battles for countless ages in a universe without time as we know it They were both omnipotent. After an infinte amount of time they realized that attack on each other were impossible, so they called a truce.

They needed a better way to solve their dispute. They created the universe we know with all the beings on earth and any other planet. They decided not to intervene with any species at all and see who would get the most followers.

So they went ahead and did this and forged a pact that neither would ever intervene. The good God stayed true to His word, however the evil God would never let a lie slow him down. The evil god sends a person down to earth and calls him Jesus. (stay with me)

Now this persons job is to spread the lies about how evil and horrible the kingdom of Satan's(the real good god) realm is. He needs to do whatever he can to get you to throw down your life for the evil God.

Now Satan the good God, knowing that this has happened has no choice but to stand by and watch. He is still sealed to his pact, and being virtuous and just is bound to do nothing to intervene with life on earth, but since the evil God spent so much energy intervening, the good God now had the power to imprison him.

So you see, the evil God, father of lies and deciept is the only one who could come to earth. Although he brought a message of love and peace, his nature could not be hidden. In his wake there have been wars and killings in his name for 20 centuries.

This storey (though the author spent 5 books detailing with some plot and storey line thrown in) is a lot more believable than "God just doesn't feel like showing us his love" and that "God loves us by comiting genocide, pestilence and mass hunger"
That's about the dumbist story I have ever heard!

I really can't wait till God cleans the earth of this idoicy and the fools who make this stuff up.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:54 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
That's about the dumbist story I have ever heard!

I really can't wait till God cleans the earth of this idoicy and the fools who make this stuff up.
We all make typos, but that one was unfortunately placed.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Bronze Member

lol @ lord jag, what a noob.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Lol. Lord_Jag, you know you hit a soft spot just from looking at these replies.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Bronze Member

I'm still laughing at how retarded this kid is. Lmao.

Judgement is coming.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Originally Posted by slixhtid View Post
Judgement is coming.
No it's not.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Bronze Member

Afraid so Kaz. Whether you like it or not.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Been wanting to write something witty/meaningful but i keep going "fvck it" after reading certain responses
because you are identifying with the emotional factor behind what you are reading!?and not necessarily the other persons emotion,but in reality,(where the hell is that!?) only your own!?(responsAbility)which by the way relates to the altruistic urge and morality itself!?how much of our lives are controlled by the "consensus view"!?ask your "third eye"!?it never lies!?dont know where it is!?TRY SQUINTING HARD and saying softly.....i just wanna go home.....i just wanna go home.......THERE YA GO!!!!!i think he's GOT IT!!!!!!:shocked: :drunk: :clown: :devil: hehe!!......just askn.....

Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Now wait a minute... I read a fantacy novel that talked about this kind of thing. While it is a wild idea, it would explain a lot. Bear with me before you pass judgement on it. I don't really believe this.... Just read it in a book...

In the beginning, there were two gods. Good and Evil. They had battles for countless ages in a universe without time as we know it They were both omnipotent. After an infinte amount of time they realized that attack on each other were impossible, so they called a truce.

They needed a better way to solve their dispute. They created the universe we know with all the beings on earth and any other planet. They decided not to intervene with any species at all and see who would get the most followers.

So they went ahead and did this and forged a pact that neither would ever intervene. The good God stayed true to His word, however the evil God would never let a lie slow him down. The evil god sends a person down to earth and calls him Jesus. (stay with me)

Now this persons job is to spread the lies about how evil and horrible the kingdom of Satan's(the real good god) realm is. He needs to do whatever he can to get you to throw down your life for the evil God.

Now Satan the good God, knowing that this has happened has no choice but to stand by and watch. He is still sealed to his pact, and being virtuous and just is bound to do nothing to intervene with life on earth, but since the evil God spent so much energy intervening, the good God now had the power to imprison him.

So you see, the evil God, father of lies and deciept is the only one who could come to earth. Although he brought a message of love and peace, his nature could not be hidden. In his wake there have been wars and killings in his name for 20 centuries.

This storey (though the author spent 5 books detailing with some plot and storey line thrown in) is a lot more believable than "God just doesn't feel like showing us his love" and that "God loves us by comiting genocide, pestilence and mass hunger"
I WISH I"D A THOUGHTA IT!!!!!it's a work of genius!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :devil:hehe!!....just askn....

Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Afraid so Kaz. Whether you like it or not.
Afraid not.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Bronze Member

I was going to say don't be afraid but you should. Judgement without Christ is a scary thought.

Judgement is coming.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:28 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
I was going to say don't be afraid but you should. Judgement without Christ is a scary thought.
No, it's not scary at all.

Quote:
Judgement is coming.
No it's not.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Bronze Member

At least you humour me, lol.

Judgement is coming.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:52 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop