report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #361  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Obviously you have no children.
Don't make assumptions.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7


Reply With Quote

  #362  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Maybe because they are also humans but dont mind me, my lack of belief in god makes me unable to see the peace and goodness contained in your sentences(particularly those last 2)
When a person embraces the homosexual lifestyle, they have become almost subhuman, and are lower than the animals.

Reply With Quote

  #363  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Honestly Coosjoaquin what is it with you and the Homos?

Your bigotry against people who don't like gays is way over the top!!
The pot calling the Kettle black.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #364  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
I do have unconditional love for my children. As long as they are in the will and laws of God.
The last part of this statement is called a condition to the first part, thus this statement does not represent unconditional love. It is if anything an oxymoron you know like jumbo shrimp.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #365  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post
The last part of this statement is called a condition to the first part, thus this statement does not represent unconditional love. It is if anything an oxymoron you know like jumbo shrimp.
When I have a cajun shrimp boil in the backyard I usually buy the jumbo shrimp. Man, they are great!!



Reply With Quote

  #366  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
When a person embraces the homosexual lifestyle, they have become almost subhuman, and are lower than the animals.
If your standards are what it takes to be "human" then call me subhuman.

hu·man: sympathetic; humane: a warmly human understanding.

Something not expressed by you toward others not like you.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #367  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post
The pot calling the Kettle black.
If you notice, because I don't like homos. I am called all kind of names; ignorant, digusting, etc. by all of you.

Although, I haven't called you all kind if names, just because you stick up for the homos.

Reply With Quote

  #368  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
When I have a cajun shrimp boil in the backyard I usually buy the jumbo shrimp. Man, they are great!!
Avoidance of the subject, typical.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #369  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:21 PM
coosjoaquin coosjoaquin is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 841
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Honestly Coosjoaquin what is it with you and the Homos?

Your bigotry against people who don't like gays is way over the top!!

You act as though a person must like gays and their lifestyle or else there is something wrong with them.
Haha thats a laugh, specially coming from you. I know you think that i am stupid but gee give me some credit, what reaction do you think you'd get from people who don't already think gays are a plague? i never asked you to like gays but pleeaaaasssseee don't shove your homophobia down on me and then hope ill politely agree to disagree, specially when your statements make even the most conservative of Christians look like raging liberals.

Ok so i call you a bigot, its kind of an empty statement unless i can back it up so lets look at some of the bigotry you've posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Homosexuality is a choice.

Saddly, that awful choice leads to disease and death.

And is a detriment to society and moral values.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
You make it all sound so romantic coosjoaquin.

When in actuallity it's just mentally imbalanced people who are disfunctionally attracted to the same sex....

.....Same with human disease containers called homosexuals. They are mentally sick and need institutionalized or at least quarantined for the good of society.


If you notice though I mainly focus on the detrimental effects that homos have on society and morals.

Their lifestyle and immoral conduct will eventually lead to the downfall of civilizitaion and create a non-functional culture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Anyone can SEE that gays are mentally unbalanced and practice a perverted lifestyle.

They talk weird, act strange, and exibit abnormal social behaviors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Bottom line is that homos are sick people. They are a major threat to the morals and cultural stability of normal society.

I am so thankful that they can't reproduce by engaging in their vile acts.

Plus I think it is great that AIDS has been unleashed to reduce more of them.

Hopefully, someday they will be eliminated for the face of the earth.
Not to mention how you confused transvestites with gays because all sort of abnormal sexual conduct is labelled by you as "homos"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
What is manly about a guy putting on a dress and prancing around?
and i still remember your incredible morality of peace and harmony:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_jag
So what will you do if one day your son or daughter comes home and tell you that s/he's gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawud
That would be the last conversation we would ever have.

I would never see them again.

Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawud
No, it would say "Welcome to the World; Homos not allowed"
Oh and lets not forget the childish responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawud
How can it be normal for some guy to get all excited about another man's toxic peanut butter hole?

That is just plain nasty!!

And you guys think it's normal !!!

I am not a Christian, but I have to agree with Travellingman about what it says in the Bible.

That homosexuals are vile and given over to disease, (AIDS)

And that they have a reprobate mind, (mental illness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawud
So homo sex is classified as an extreme sport?

Will it be in the Olympics next?

I am seriously fascinated at how you can accuse me of being over the top when you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawud
Society will be better off when all gays are eradicated from the world
talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black

Reply With Quote

  #370  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:25 PM
coosjoaquin coosjoaquin is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 841
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
When I have a cajun shrimp boil in the backyard I usually buy the jumbo shrimp. Man, they are great!!
lol. dawud when you say something idiotic and people point it out, dont respond to them with something of no relevance or even greater idiocy. I tell you this because i do it often and trust me its not nearly as helpful as you think

Reply With Quote

  #371  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
If you notice, because I don't like homos. I am called all kind of names; ignorant, digusting, etc. by all of you.

Although, I haven't called you all kind if names, just because you stick up for the homos.
It is not your lack of liking homosexuals that irks me but your lack of understanding real facts of the matter and your lack of willingness to see where you might possibly be wrong.

Then again your use of the derogatory derivative of the term homosexual (ie; homo) can be considered just as bad if not worse.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #372  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

There is not one single statement of bigotry in anything I have posted.

It is just a combination of monotheistic God's laws and my personal beliefs.

All of you are the bigots against me because I don't believe the same as you.

So you call me all sorts of names and slander.

Kind of hypocritical of all of you supposed open minded individuals.


Last edited by Dawud : 01-26-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #373  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
There is not one single statement of bigotry in anything I have posted.

It is just a combination of monotheistic God's laws and my personal beliefs.

All of you are the bigots against me because I don't believe the same as you.

So you call me all sorts of names and slander.
To use your own words we just hold "personal beliefs" that homosexuals are people and should be given the room to be who they are and shown the same respect that straight people get in life.

So I guess by your very definition we aren't bigots either.
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #374  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:37 PM
coosjoaquin coosjoaquin is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 841
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
If you notice, because I don't like homos. I am called all kind of names; ignorant, digusting, etc. by all of you.

Although, I haven't called you all kind if names, just because you stick up for the homos.
You haven't called anyone names? so all sub-human, mentally retarded, civilization destroying, homosexuals and the autists who support them were actually being complimented by you?

When you show intolerance of a minority for no appropriate reason then it makes you a bigot.

When you present opinions as facts or present wrong views it makes you ignorant

When your statements actually reduce the IQ of whoever reads them or when you respond with something irrelevant, it makes you an idiot

They are still insults no matter how well founded but when a group of people with different views call you those names, it might be for a reason

Reply With Quote

  #375  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post

So I guess by your very definition we aren't bigots either.

Yes, you are very bigoted, whether you realize it or not.

Reply With Quote

  #376  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Dawud's Avatar
Dawud Dawud is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,509
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
but when a group of people with different views call you those names, it might be for a reason
Different views?

You guys are like a homo loving choir singing the same song!

Reply With Quote

  #377  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Different views?

You guys are like a homo loving choir singing the same song!
Kumbia brother bigot, Kumbia!
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Reply With Quote

  #378  
Old 01-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Anti_thesisofreason's Avatar
Anti_thesisofreason Anti_thesisofreason is offline
Qwerty Kabal
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western New York
Posts: 848
Re: Sin and Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
Yes, you are very bigoted, whether you realize it or not.
I think you misread what I said, by your definition: "There is not one single statement of bigotry in anything I have posted.

It is just a combination of monotheistic God's laws and my personal beliefs."


We are just expressing our own "personal beliefs".
__________________
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
-HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Righteousness and Salvation Solve et Coagula Political Chat 1 08-12-2007 03:43 PM
Salvation Army Eyecanseeycantyou Charity Scams 16 01-31-2007 08:35 AM
SALVATION - A gift from Jehovah Emerantia Religious Scams 18 01-07-2007 05:14 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.