report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Silver Member

calling you out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0SiPUHZv_w

Old 12-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Diamond Member

Re: calling you out

Very sad video.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Silver Member

How much are you making in MLM if your in mlm? People talk a game tell peole to join them all this crap yet they are not making money its the 4th level up type of thing that is actually making money. I called people out few months ago and again people could not response with a answer. You want to talk about sad. Im the truth.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
How much are you making in MLM if your in mlm? People talk a game tell peole to join them all this crap yet they are not making money its the 4th level up type of thing that is actually making money. I called people out few months ago and again people could not response with a answer. You want to talk about sad. Im the truth.
Money is not the only benefit in NWM/MLM.

What's your point? Why do you ask?

Just wondering.

Also, you are aware of the fact that it is against the law to flash your check?

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 12-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Silver Member

People talk a big game in NWM saying you can make thousands of dollars joining there NWM team but when it comes to proof they can't prove to me any thing. If it is against the law to flash your check as in showing people it is not a company check but a bank statement from my bank. Plus I see people showing me there check all the time and not getting in trouble. Not to mention my video was youtube quality so you really can't see much. I just want people to be real and admit they are not making the real money. I get people recruting me all the time because they want me underneeth.

Old 12-30-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
People talk a big game in NWM saying you can make thousands of dollars joining there NWM team but when it comes to proof they can't prove to me any thing. If it is against the law to flash your check as in showing people it is not a company check but a bank statement from my bank. Plus I see people showing me there check all the time and not getting in trouble. Not to mention my video was youtube quality so you really can't see much. I just want people to be real and admit they are not making the real money. I get people recruting me all the time because they want me underneeth.
BFD! Welcome to NWM.

What "proof" do you need? How does a bank statement prove anything? Any "proof" I, or anyone else supplies, what does that really "prove"?

Why do you require "proof" anyways?

In an industry that does over 50 Billion annually why do you need proof of anyone making any money? Isn't it obvious? The math, dude, look at the math! There are plenty of people making plenty of money in NWM. What someone wants to sit down and "prove" to you is entirely irrelevent. JMHO

If you think that online forum presence & activity is an entirely accurate representation of the entire industry, you're sadly mistaken.

Your focus is way too narrow. You're missing the big picture. You're "missing the forest for the trees". JMHO

Go to the DSA site & do some research. Crunch the numbers. Problem is, you can't buy groceries or pay your rent with your upline's money!

How much $ I, or anyone else makes in any company is irrelevent with regards to how much you'll make! To imply otherwise is pretty much illegal, and an "earnings claim".

Here's what court certified NWM "expert" Len ****** says with regards to your question;

Quote:
Re: "How much money are you making?"

I really, really hate this question!

To begin with, I think that this should be just as rude a question as it is in any other form of occupation. Imagine that question being asked of a doctor, a lawyer, a grocery store clerk, or whom ever. Only in network marketing is this considered an acceptable question. It's not, folks. It's no less private an issue as it is in any other business.

Another reason you should not ask this question is because the answer may possibly be considered illegal. There is much precedent to show that siting specific incomes, whether in writing or verbally, or even making income projections, may be considered misleading or deceptive by various regulatory agencies unless you also state what percentage of all distributors are also earning that income, and what the "average" distributor is earning within your geographic area. This is, of course, information few distributors possess, nor would they want to divulge.

There are also so many ways for the answer to be technically true, but not totally. If you ask for the monthly income figure of a prospective sponsor and he says $25,000, how do you know what his "net" is? What if he had to spend $25,000 to earn it? Could you duplicate that? Or, how do you know if this income was created by him moving a large downline over from another company? Could you duplicate that? Or, how do you know how much of that income came from books, tapes, and other promotional material they sold to their downline? How do you know he didn't earn $50,000 the month before, and $90,000 the month before that? On it's own, 25k per month sounds pretty good, but placed in this perspective it now appears as if the organization is falling apart! How do you know how the income is being distributed? What if the company paid $25,000 to ten distributors, and thousands of others earned nothing? What if 90% of all the distributors were earning at least something, and this $25,000 earner was only "average" for the company? (Both scenarios are intentionally exaggerated to emphasize the point).

Finally, and most of all, the question has little or no barring what-so-ever as to how well the compensation plan pays or how good a network marketer you are. Much like the "how many distributors" question, your answer is more a gauge of how long you've been working that particular opportunity. The answer is also greatly effected by how much effort you are putting into the business and the caliber of talent in your downline. Had you asked the wealthiest, most successful network marketer in the country how much money he or she was earning the day after they had signed their distributor application they would have had to answered "nothing." Does that mean he or she is not a good network marketer or their compensation plan doesn't pay well? Obviously it doesn't. On the other hand, some of the wealthiest people in this business are working with compensation plans that are not at all the highest paying -- but they've been working them for ten or twenty years!

A better question might be, How much do you want to earn, and what are you going to do to earn it? How much your sponsor earns doesn't count. You can't buy groceries with your upline's money.

============================

Leonard ****** has concentrated his full-time efforts over the last thirteen years on researching and analyzing all aspects of Network Marketing. He is a professional speaker and trainer, and currently conducts "Inside Network Marketing" seminars throughout the world. Len is the author of the controversial book "Inside Network Marketing" (Random House) and the best selling cassette tapes "Case Closed! The Whole Truth About Network Marketing" and "The Coming Network Marketing Boom." He is a court recognized expert in the field of network marketing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dj,

Can't you see what a slippery slope "how much someone makes in NWM" is?!:cry:

It's a trick question! Doesn't that make sense?

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
California Surfin

Yep ...

remember Campbell's "claims"???

Old 12-30-2007, 02:02 PM
TC

Quote:
I deposited 132,000 dollars in my bank account. Now, if I was actively recruiting you, you would not need to see my check. Since I am not, you hardly deserve the right to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47 View Post
Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
:clown:

Old 12-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Silver Member

Yes the industry is big because thousands place penny orders. You know only 5% of usana distributors actually make a living off selling it but because thousands do it the company seems big. Same with many mlm companys because thousands make 100 dollars it adds up there for yes mlm is huge. I use my bank statment to get people to join and it works because any one can rent a lambo and rent a house claiming they are making big bucks but the fact of the matter is it can just be a set up or a prop to lure people in. Im stright forward. I want proof because I get people recruiting me all day long in my office. Yet they can't even prove to me they are actually doing well with there products.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:43 PM
California Surfin

Free:

You are a true reflection of the lying scum that are in this industry

I am guessing you are a Bush supporter

Old 12-30-2007, 11:50 PM
ZeroDollarMarketer

To be honest with you sir, I clicked away from your
video as soon as I saw that you had no shirt on.

--Not a professional way to ask a serious question, which
is why I didn't listen to what you had to say.

In any case, business income and profit is a private issue
for me and many other online business people. I have
only disclosed my income a few times and always regretted
it... because those same people that ask are the same
type who will hound you to know how much you made THIS
month... which is tactless and none-of-their business.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i took the time to register just to tell you that you look like such a douche bag in that crap video.....

oh boy - you put $3200 in your bank.....what happened, did your grammy leave you some money or did you find that statement on the ground and claim it is your statement?

but hey, you look like you have an honest bare chest, can i sign up to be in your down line?

Old 12-31-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Surfin View Post
Free:

Who knows as long as he does not support a liberal dumb ass like Hillary Clinton who cares.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDollarMarketer View Post
To be honest with you sir, I clicked away from your
video as soon as I saw that you had no shirt on.

--Not a professional way to ask a serious question, which
is why I didn't listen to what you had to say.

In any case, business income and profit is a private issue
for me and many other online business people. I have
only disclosed my income a few times and always regretted
it... because those same people that ask are the same
type who will hound you to know how much you made THIS
month... which is tactless and none-of-their business.
Well said and I agree 100%.

It's a RUDE QUESTION, NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT.

:i agree:

Kerry HNY!!!
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-01-2008, 04:10 AM
TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Surfin View Post
Free:

Call the NWM and see if I give a crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47 View Post
Frankly, though, I'd rather stop discussing ACN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
Q: How many RTAs does it take to book a cruise for a family of four?

A: 25: 1 to book the trip and 24 to pay fees to support the people at the top of the pyramid!
:clown: