report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
djbombsquad djbombsquad is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 106
kayani

Any one herd of them. They claim to have the highest ORAC value with there product.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 11-09-2007, 09:07 PM
openingdreams openingdreams is offline
openingdreams
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5
Re: kayani

They are a new juice company, I have a family member that joined them. They where going on about how this Alaskan Blueberry Juice was the best, because it's only from the Alaskan Tundra...blah, blah (No disrepect to those involved with juice mlm's). I'm involved with a network marketing company already so I'm not changing, but there really is no info on there CEO Micheal Breshears and VP Kevin Allen except for their website. It seems Mike was with Enliven (or still is??) and Enliven sold Noni juice, so I'm sure there is more to come on this company as it grows, and not to nick pick ,but I think they spell it Kyani



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 PM
mcmort mcmort is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Re: kayani

does anyone here work kyani as there primary business or what is peoples overall thought on kyani. someone approached me and i wanted an honest oppinion

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 07-21-2008, 09:32 AM
djbombsquad djbombsquad is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 106
Re: kayani

I know people who sold it but never was successful because it was to expensive and the taste was bad. Luckily I got them out of the biz and saved them and switched them to something more tangible.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 AM
healthychocolategirl healthychocolategirl is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 24
Re: kayani

I know a group of top money earners that left my old company to do kayani and they are doing well with it from what i hear. not sure on the orac value though...

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 07-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Doc Bunkum's Avatar
Doc Bunkum Doc Bunkum is offline
Cranky Old Fart
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bumfuck, Iowa
Posts: 2,217
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
Any one herd of them. They claim to have the highest ORAC value with there product.
ORAC score is like so last century.

But if that's important to you, raw cocoa has the highest antioxidant value of all the natural foods in the world.

The ORAC score per 100 grams of unprocessed raw cacao is 28,000, compared to 18,500 for Acai Berries, 1,540 for Strawberries, and only 1,260 for raw Spinach.

But if you want to go all out, cloves are the champion of all, with an ORAC score over 10 million! That means a drop of Clove Oil contains 400 times more antioxidants per unit volume than wolfberries.

Which is what Brusnswick Labs found out. Juice companies were sending their samples to be tested - but no one at the time realized they were being spiked with clove oil.

Among other things to take into account too is the bioavailability of the product. More is not better when it is not bioavailable. When ORAC tests are performed in a test tube, they are called "in vitro." That's different than "in vivo," or in the human body. Yet the ORAC tests cited by most companies marketing materials are "in vitro". A corresponding ORAC availability "in vivo" can't be assumed.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:57 PM
coach4you coach4you is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Re: kayani

Have heard a lot about it but have seen no results from those people yet. Kind of expensive. Just another juice company.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Mike Mastroianni Mike Mastroianni is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 75
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmort View Post
does anyone here work kyani as there primary business or what is peoples overall thought on kyani. someone approached me and i wanted an honest oppinion
Yes I am working Kyani as my primary business and have been now since September 18th. I also just went out to San Diego for their convention and this company may have a functional beverage as one of their 3 products, but this company has so much more to offer.

It is a really good company with good products, one of the best comp plans I have seen, stability from the corporate side of this and is expanding International. We also have the top leaders in the industry on our team and most importantly, we are having fun.

I would absolutely take your friend's word about the company, it is worth looking into
__________________
http://www.ProsperWithMike.com

It's never too late to start again.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Mike Mastroianni Mike Mastroianni is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 75
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthychocolategirl View Post
I know a group of top money earners that left my old company to do kayani and they are doing well with it from what i hear. not sure on the orac value though...
Orac is 34,996
__________________
http://www.ProsperWithMike.com

It's never too late to start again.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 10-27-2008, 11:47 AM
djbombsquad djbombsquad is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 106
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
ORAC score is like so last century.

But if that's important to you, raw cocoa has the highest antioxidant value of all the natural foods in the world.

The ORAC score per 100 grams of unprocessed raw cacao is 28,000, compared to 18,500 for Acai Berries, 1,540 for Strawberries, and only 1,260 for raw Spinach.

But if you want to go all out, cloves are the champion of all, with an ORAC score over 10 million! That means a drop of Clove Oil contains 400 times more antioxidants per unit volume than wolfberries.

Which is what Brusnswick Labs found out. Juice companies were sending their samples to be tested - but no one at the time realized they were being spiked with clove oil.

Among other things to take into account too is the bioavailability of the product. More is not better when it is not bioavailable. When ORAC tests are performed in a test tube, they are called "in vitro." That's different than "in vivo," or in the human body. Yet the ORAC tests cited by most companies marketing materials are "in vitro". A corresponding ORAC availability "in vivo" can't be assumed.
I think now a days its more than the orac value we are looking for.
When it comes to antioxidants and ageing.

Every cell in the body is bombarded daily by up to a million »»DNA-damaging assaults that can harm the cell’s genetic database, creating a “typo” that may compromise cell function and longevity.

Genetic regulators contribute to age-related cellular »deterioration by controlling the dynamic balance between damage and repair, including whether a cell will live or die.

Mitochondria in our cells create energy we can’t live without. »As mitochondrial efficiency decreases, cell function declines.

Excess accumulation of Advanced Glycation End Products »(AGE) can cause cellular damage that can compromise cell integrity and longevity.

The product I started taking addresses those 4 key points. Something Kayani does not address or any antioxidant product on the market.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 10-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Mike Mastroianni Mike Mastroianni is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 75
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

The product I started taking addresses those 4 key points. Something Kayani does not address or any antioxidant product on the market.
Actually you are wrong, Kyani does address those issues and it is also a known fact that if a body, moreover, if a cell has more nitric oxide, it replenishes quicker and helps with anti aging. That is one of our 3 products called Nitro FX. Instead of me spamming my product link, I will tell you a fact.

The importance of Nitric Oxide was made even more evident when 3 Pharmacologists were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998 for their research in Nitric Oxide.
Robert Furchgott
Louis Ignarro
Ferid Murad.

My advice, if you are going to try to throw a company under the bus and make statements that are negative only to promote your products, you should probably make sure your statements are accurate about any said company.

You made an assumption that Kyani was merely a juice company like Monavie, Xango, Ooma, Goji, etc, the fact of the matter is we are not just a "juice" company.

Do a search on NitroFX and you a company called Enliven. Kyani bought Enliven a year ago and we are bringing Nitro FX to Japan and other countries beginning 11/1.
__________________
http://www.ProsperWithMike.com

It's never too late to start again.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 10-27-2008, 07:50 PM
ChrisN's Avatar
ChrisN ChrisN is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,483
Re: kayani

$45 or so for a bottle of blueberry juice?

Oh thats right, its not just a fruit juice... Its an MLM where the people selling it to you can make some money...

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
totcamry totcamry is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Re: kayani

Hi Mike,

A few questions for you.

Is the Kyani Sunrise flash pasteurized?
Does it contain any perservatives?
Are there any studies done on the product itself in humans?

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:31 PM
NaturesSupplements NaturesSupplements is offline
..
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 106
Re: kayani

Im not involved in Kyani, but did meet a group of distributors in Salt Lake..very nice people!

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 11-03-2008, 12:08 AM
djbombsquad djbombsquad is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 106
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by totcamry View Post
Hi Mike,

A few questions for you.

Is the Kyani Sunrise flash pasteurized?
Does it contain any perservatives?
Are there any studies done on the product itself in humans?
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) is the only product proven in clinical studies to increase nitric oxide.

Also Kyani does not have double blinded placebo controlled studies on there product to show it does any thing. The product I am currently taking does specific things as I mentioned earlier because the company I am using actually does clinical trials on there products.


I was up late the other night watching an infomercial, because I was awakened from my beauty sleep by a huge nor’easter that was barreling off the Jersey coast. The infomercial was being presented by two women with some of the best cleavage I have ever seen. They were selling websites. You could buy 10 websites for something like 100 bucks. And of course you had testimonials from people that bought these websites and of course they each were making thousands of dollars, "Paying off debt and living like kings", shouted the large breasted women. You would have to be a moron to know this was a complete scam. But low and behold it was there, on T.V., and most likely some guy was picking up the phone, in somewhat of a trans from the thought of making millions and the women with the cleavage from hell. Getting to my point that it's the advertisement that sells the products. And no advertisements are more clever, more deceptive, more cunning than the ads you will find selling supplements. The biggest, baddest, the most deceptive by far, (well just a little ahead of the myostatin gene supplements, lol!!), and the most successful are the nitric oxide supplements. The supplements that promise to give you mind blowing, blood gorging, skin tearing pumps. The supplements that speak with words like vasodialators, volumizing, and more chemical versions of L-arginine than I can shake a stick at. They promise that if you take them they will give you the coventated "pump" that Arnold made famous about in the movie "Pumping Iron." He said something like, "the pump is like cumming, it's the best feeling in the world, I go to the gym and get pumped and I feel like I am cumming". Well he's right, to some level, I wouldn't take it as far as sex, but it is a good feeling when you are in the gym and you have a good pump going. Open up any muscle magazine and you see these juiced up professional bodybuilders, "pumped up" for their magazines shoots. They look like freakin’ roadmaps with the amount of veins exposed. This "look" is attributed to massive amounts of anabolic steroids. No ifs ands or buts. Huge amounts of steroids equals huge pumps. Alternatively, the supplement company's in their clever advertisements, have convinced the consumer that these pumps can be amplified and/or increased by taking nitric oxide supplements. The nitric oxide supplements contain the special ingredient L-Arginine. L-Arginine is the pre-curser to nitric oxide so of course, according to the supplement company that is selling a Nitric oxide product, increases nitric oxide in your body thus cause huge pumps, skin tearing muscles, and veins like a road map. That is it, LAarginine. Take L-Arginine and look like you've been taking 500 mg of testosterone a week, (according to the magazine ad). But wait a second, some supplement company's have actually made "improved or better" versions of nitric oxide supplements. They simply made more absorbable forms of L-Arginine thus increasing nitric oxide even more!!!!! Wholly shit I’m gonna be freakin huge!. Therefore the market is loaded with nitric oxide supplements, all contain some form or another of Arginine. Here are some that you can easily find on the back of your favorite Nitric Oxide product.

L-Arginine

Alpha Keto Glutarate

L-Arginine Base

L-Arginine Decanoate

L-Arginine DL-Malate

L-Arginine DL-Malate (DiArginine DL-Malate)

L-Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCl

L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Malate

L-Arginine L-Aspartate

L-Arginine L-Malate

L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate

L-Arginine Mono HCl

L-Arginine Orotate

Look familiar? Know the difference? I didn't think so, but you probably think that one form is better than the next for increasing nitric oxide in the body, right? WROOOONG!! Fact. Arginine or any crazy form of Arginine does NOT increase nitric oxide in the body. I repeat, and read carefully, Arginine or any crazy form of arginine does NOT increase nitric oxide in the body. There I said it twice because what I am writing goes against what 95% of the sports nutrition companies say. "Collectively, the fact remains that no nutritional supplements marketed to increase NO have been shown in a controlled laboratory study involving human subjects to increase blood levels of NO." (Richard J. Bloomer, PhD, CSCS Assistant Professor Department of Health and Sport Sciences The University of Memphis)

But that fact is hard to swallow I know. How could your beloved supplement company sell you a product that doesn’t work? How could the ad like this be wrong?

Here’s the ad...

NO Extreme Massive Pump Maker is your one stop pre-workout solution. NO Extreme Massive Pump Maker tops every other product in the market with its state-of-the-art line up of ingredients, its quality, and its taste. It is not "kid-stuff", so be careful with it. It is for competitive bodybuilders and serious strength athletes. It contains maximum amounts of the most effective performance-enhancing ingredients.

For a phenomenal workout and outstanding recovery, consume one serving 30 minutes prior to your workout and get ready to destroy your training plateaus!

Just by looking at some NO supplements being sold at your favorite retailer, that is what I found.

This little tidbit I found on a supplement company website trying to market their NO supplements

Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called ‘the ultimate NO stimulating substance’ by some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and greater nutrient delivery.

Malic acid, the ‘malate’ component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.

This is complete horseshit and is what I like to call fairy-tale marketing. Pretty mu ch just making up anything and everything.

This next description is in my opinion a complete lie and down right deceptive. Lets look at more. Making claims like this is not allowed according to the FDA.

L-Norvaline: Dramatically enhances NO2 production by inhibiting arginase, leaving more arginine available for use by NOS (nitric oxide syntheses), which are the enzymes that convert arginine into citrulline, producing NO2 in the process.



Dramatic increased muscle size, lean mass and strength

Up to 4000% more potent than creatine monohydrate

Nearly 100% creatine absorption

Mega- pumps and vascularity

Greater endurance

Enhanced recovery

Zero bloating or water retention

No more cramping or stomach upset


This supplement company makes ludicrous claims. I mean come on 4000% more than creatine. It just doesn’t get any more ridiculous than this!

Now let me give you a quick course about nitrix oxide so you will have some sort of a clue when you want to buy a NO supplement.

“What is Nitric Oxide?

Nitric oxide (NO∙), initially known as endothelium derived relaxing factor (EDRF), is biosynthesized within the body from L-arginine and oxygen by a variety of nitric oxide synthase enzymes (Col lier and Vallance, 1991). Nitric oxide is a gaseous chemical compound that acts as an important signaling molecule within the human body. Nitric oxide has been shown to decrease platelet and leukocyte adhesion, as well as to decrease the proliferation of smooth muscle cells. These effects are important in reference to decreasing clot and lesion formation within blood vessels, which may be associated with non-fatal and fatal outcomes (e.g., heart attack, stroke). Recent evidence also indicates that NO∙ may be involved in both glucose and fatty acid oxidation (Jobgen et al., 2006). Although, perhaps the most well studied effect of NO∙ is in facilitating vasodilation (opening of blood vessels).

The endothelium (inner layer) of blood vessels is involved in NO∙ production, which acts on vascular smooth muscle cells to promote vasodilation. For this reason alone, nitric oxide has received considerable attention over the past 20+ years from scientists. In fact, NO was recognized as “molecule of the year” by Science in 1992. Additionally, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded in 1998 to Robert Furchgott, Louis Ignarro, and Ferid Murad for their discoveries related to NO∙. Over the past 5 years in particular, NO has received a great deal of attention from health and fitness enthusiasts, as well as from sports supplement companies who widely market products cl aiming to increase NO production. In this regard, the primary desired effect is the potential increase in blood flow.

It is evident that the majority of such products contain various forms of L-arginine as the chief ingredient. Unfortunately, as discussed below, this may not be appropriate when considering all variables know to affect the response to L-arginine treatment (e.g., dosage, route of administration, species studied). Equally important, although L-arginine is the precursor to NO∙ biosynthesis, it has been suggested that this amino acid is not the rate limiting component (Kurz and Harrison, 1997) and that nitric oxide synthase enzymes may be most important to NO∙ biosynthesis. Therefore, adding excess L-arginine may do little to promote increased NO∙ production, as most individuals already have adequate L-arginine available for NO∙ biosynthesis. What they may need is an increase in certain enzymes that appear to ultimately control NO∙ production. The supposed “effect” that individuals may experience when using many of the marketed products may be more dependent on the sugar contained within the product, as opposed to the L-arginine. This is because sugar intake results in an insulin spike, and insulin itself has been shown to yield a vasodilating effect (Giugliano et al., 1997; Steinberg et al., 1994).

Despite this, it is evident that dietary supplements marketed to increase NO∙ production are rampant within the supplement industry. In fact, a quick scan of many of the popular bodybuilding magazines indicates that in any given month there can be more than 30 pages of advertisements that focus solely on this particular class of supplements! As with many dietary supplements, the scientific evidence for effect for these products is virtually nonexistent. Of course, some of the chief ingredients found within some of these products may have been shown to result in a measurable increase in NO∙ or an increase in blood flow. But a careful review of the original investigations indicates that the dosing suggested by the manufacturer of the product is often FAR less than that used in the original investigation. More importantly, the route of administration is often different. That is, many original investigations using a given ingredient have used intravenous injection and not oral intake, as is being marketed by supplement companies. This is of particular importance, as L-arginine at an oral dosage of only 10 grams per day has been noted to have an unpleasant taste and in some cases result in gastric distress (Robinson et al., 2003). It has also been reported that oral intake of L-arginine of 20+ grams per day results in arginine absorption that is highly variable across subjects, and does not result in any significant increase in vasodilation (Adams et al., 1995; Chin-Dusting e t al., 1996), unlike findings from many studies involving intravenous injection. Other work involving direct comparisons between intravenous and oral intake of L-arginine agrees with these findings (Bode-Boger et al., 1998), indicating no effect of oral L-arginine intake on vasodilation, partly due the fact that oral L-arginine bioavailability is only ~68%. Hence, based on the available evidence, it seems unlikely that oral L-arginine intake will result in any improvement in blood flow. Lastly, some of the original investigations have used animals (typically rodents) as test subjects and not humans, or have involved experiments in vitro (i.e., outside of a living organism). Generalizations to humans cannot always be made from such studies. Collectively, the fact remains that no nutritional supplements marketed to increase NO∙ have been shown in a controlled laboratory study involving human subjects to increase blood levels of NO

Go to any message board and you’ll find people “raving” about various NO products saying what a great pump it gave them.

Here are some things I pulled off the message boards about people talking about taking a certain NO product and their reviews. Get ready to laugh! ( I thought it was funny at least)

This is the best pre-workout supplement available. I have tried several different b rands to improve my workouts and this has fit the bill. In my opinion the Orange is by far the best tasting flavor available. Lemon Lime is the worst.

Great product, provides great pumps high concentration lots of energy while I haven't experienced any side effects I definitely would recommend this product to anyone. Anytime I am feeling like not working out - this stuff gets you pumped and ready to go. My workouts are truly more aggressive and it's hard for me to stop once I'm at the gym. You will most likely develop a tolerance to this stuff: The first day I took one scoop and once bouncing off the walls - 6 weeks later I have to take 2 scoops to get that same feeling. Other than that it is definitely a great product!

This product does what it claims. Fantastic pumps and engery to boot.

One of the best Nitric Oxide products out there.It beat NO2 Grey as far as strength and pump in the Gym. Pump was good for 24+ hours, very good for every other day supplement. Price is half of what NO2 Grey cost($46 compared to $85-$100).The only thing i can find wrong with this product is it can cause some stomach discomfort and a little hot flashing. Try taking half the packet-wait 15-30 minutes before taking other half!!!

(Side note for this last comment, the stomach discomfort is caused by all the krappy Chinese ingredients in this product. I categorize these supplements as 9 Ckitchen sink supplements” Supplements that contain 100 different ingredients to make it look really fancy on the back of the label. But in reality the product should say on the back “Made in China)

So if you got 1000’s if not tens of thousands of supplement users saying they took a particular NO product and it worked for them what gives? How come all of these thousands of people that are using NO products say they work? How it gave them great pumps, how it increased their squat or bench press? How come every single online supplement website and brick and mortar vitamin store sells NO products. They wouldn’t sell me something that didn’t work, would they?…

Here’s some tricks the supplement company’s use to make an L-arginine supplement supposedly work. To make that guy in the gym say, “Man I take Red Blood NO Pump Vasodialtor Extreme with a high tech version of arginine and man it really gives me energy and pumps me up!!!” Well wake up stupid and quit buying supplements that you see advertised in the muscle magazines.

#1 The “But I did get a pump, must’ve been for this NO supplement trick”.

“Our NO supplement gives you “skin-tearing pump”, advertises a big juiced up bodybuilder in some muscle magazine. You take the supplement and you do actually get a pump. Therefore you come to the conclusion the supplement actually did “work”. Here’s a fact, during exercise muscles need an increase of blood flow. Your body will automatically direct more blood to the veins. When you are NOT exercising approximately 15 to 20% of the blood pump from the heart goes the muscle. When you ARE exercises, at peak, up to 80% of the blood goes to the muscle. No supplement is needed for this, no special L-arginine, nothing, your body increases 4-fold the amount of blood going to the muscle, thereby giving you the “pump”. Here’s a typical NO product with just straight up arginine. This product will have zero effect on your body, but since you take it and then train and get pumped you think it’s the product that actually caused the pump.

-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate (AAKG) (Triple Action Super Duper Knock Your Balls Off Nitric Oxide Matrix) L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Citrulline

Wow with this one you get “triple action arginine action, “more like triple nothing action!

#2 The “Man this product gets me really wired and pumped trick”

A Supplement company will make a NO product that has a formula of some crazy form of L-Arginine, usually called the proprietary “mind blowing, garden hose vein matrix” and then they list ingredients, something like this

(Nitric Oxide Super Duper full of bullshit and the kitchen sink Matrix) D-glucose monosaccharide, l-arginine, l-aspartic acid, disodium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, xanthinol nicotinate, l-arginine ketoisocaproic acid, l-arginine ethyl ester HCL, l-norvaline, l-norvaline ethyl ester HCL, l-citrulline, citrulline malate, l-citrulline ethyl ester, l-histidine alpha ketogluterate, gynostemma pentaphyllium extract (root) standardized to 85% gypenosides, acetyl-l-carnitine l-arginine dihydrochloride, salvia miltiorrhiza bunge extract (root) standardized to 10% cryptotansinone, artichoke flavonoids (as cynara scolymus L.) (root) standardized to 5% chlorogenic acid, crataegus pinnauficia bunge extract (fruit).

Secondly, they will add amphetamies but call them focus or energy proprietary blends and they usually look something like this.

(Energy Hopped up Blend to make you feel like you drank 5 cups of coffe) (Caffeine anhydrous supplying 200mg of caffeine, wasaba japonica powder [root], yohimbine HCL [as pausinystalia yohimbe] [bark], schisandra chinensis extract [fruit] standardized for 2% schisanrinsides, alpha lipoic acid, theobroma c acao extract [seed] standardized for 6% theobromine)

Therefore you take this supplement, get wired, because caffeine gets you wired, that is common sense, and you get pumped, because that is what happens automatically when you work out. Bingo the supplement worked!! (yea and for the same thing you could have spent $2.99 for a thing of Red Bull)

#3 The adding high GI carbs to give you an increased insulin level trick

A lot of NO supplements will contain high GI carbs like maltodextrin and dextrose. Maltodextrin increase insulin levels in the body which in turn has a direct effect on vasodilation. Of course the product will contain varies forms of L-arginine but of course we now know arginine is worthless when it comes to NO production.

Take a look at what this supplement company calls dextrose (a cheap corn processed ingredients).

Nansomal Rapid Transport Matrix Esodex (molecularly charged beta-D-glucose)

Shit, I sell dextrose for $2.49 per pound. If I knew it was some sort of molecularly charged powder I would have been charging a lot more!!!!

#4 The toss in some creatine monohydrate and call it a NO product trick

I would say about 70% of NO products contain creatine. Wonder Why? Take a look at some I found. This product tried to use every form of creatine and then every form of arginine. Really it doesn’t make any sense, but since every supplement company is a follower of the next….WTF why not?

Tricreatine Malate, Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate. L-Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Citrulline Malate, Arginine AKG, Beta-Alanine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%).

Here’s another

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g Taurine (micronized) 2 g N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g (Arginine alpha ketogluterate, arginine ethyl ester dihydrochloride) (Beta-alanine, glycerol monostearate, medium chain triglycerides, citrulline ethyl ester malate, l-norvaline, guanidinopropionic acid, gynostemma pentaphyllum, ornithine alpha ketogluterate, arginine ketoisocaproate, r-alpha lipoic acid, rutaecarpine, glycocyamine)

Once again we see a company taking various forms of creatine and various forms of arginine. Most of these products are worthless (I think all forms of creatine are shit, except for CREAPURE, see my message board for that article) Taking this product will result in consuming large amounts of creatinine, not creatine.

So what now? What could one do to achieve a better pump? Here are a few things that are NOT based on bullshit, lies, bogus ingredients, and deception. They are based on the truth

#1 Use creatine monohydrate. I only recommend Creapure. Any other form is from China and could possible contain large amounts of creatinine. (see my message board for more info on the quality of creatine)

#2 Take high GI carbs pre workout. This is an easy one but does have its drawbacks. I recommend instead Oatmuscle for an overall lean body.

#3 Testosterone. Probably the most effective! Increase your testosterone levels one way or another and I guarantee you will get the best pumps of your life. I recommend of course our Unleashed or LJ100.

#4. Find a supplement that is actually PROVEN to increase Nitric Oxide. What???? Yes that is right, find an ingredient that actually DOES increase Nitric Oxide. Wait a second, I just wrote an article about how arginine is worthless junk. Well I’m not talking about arginine. There is an ingredient that has been proven in studies to raise NO levels. The ingredient is called Glycine Propion yl-L-Carnitine (GPLC). Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) is a USP grade dietary ingredient which consists of a molecular bonded form of propionyl-L-carnitine and one of the carnitine precursor amino acids, glycine. Two recent studies have demonstrated an increase in blood levels of NOx with oral GPLC intake, at a daily dosage of 4.5 grams (Bloomer et al., 2007; in press). These findings agree with other recent work using PLC exclusively (Lofreddo et al., 2007) which demonstrated an increase in blood NOx in response to 6 grams per day of PLC given via intravenous infusion.

The first study to use GPLC involved previously sedentary men and women who were assigned to supervised aerobic exercise with or without treatment for eight weeks (Bloomer et al., in press). A significant increase in resting levels of blood NOx was noted for subjects receiving GPLC compared to placebo (in a double blind design). Subjects who received GPLC were also noted as having lower levels of lipid peroxidation, a measure of free radical mediated oxidation of lipids. This is important, as increased free radical production is associated with impaired NO bioavailability.

The second study to use GPLC involved resistance trained men who were assigned to GPLC and a placebo for four weeks each, with a two week washout period between each four week ph ase—also using a double blind design (Bloomer et al., 2007). At the end of each four week phase, resting blood samples were obtained, in addition to blood samples following static forearm exercise (used to induce a further increase in NO). Blood NOx was noted to be higher in response to the forearm exercise with GPLC compared to placebo, a finding that may have implications related to enhanced blood flow during acute bouts of exercise.

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 11-03-2008, 12:27 AM
organic_life organic_life is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: a legitimate business or is it a scam?
Posts: 14
Re: kayani

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
Any one herd of them. They claim to have the highest ORAC value with there product.
Having the highest ORAC score isn't a good way to choose a company. What about when another company brings out a product that has a higher ORAC score, what will the drawcard be then? There are a lot of juice companies so it can be hard to stand out from the noise.

Our companys [shameless plug for One Group redacted] has a score of 217,000 and you can get a box of it for about $70 as a rep. You need to look at the ORAC/$ to get a good idea if it really has the most oracs.

Like others have said there are other issues like bioavailability. Also consumers are looking for things like wholefood sources and certified organic.
__________________
MaxGXL a scam? You decide


Last edited by Soapboxmom : 04-13-2009 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you!
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
djbombsquad djbombsquad is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 106
Re: kayani

Endless the product NitroFX has Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) no herb or else wise will increase NO product. Especially since Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) is modified from nature so nothing in food has Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) food can have L-Carnitine but not Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) which will increase NO production.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 11-25-2008, 08:46 AM
INFORMED INFORMED is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Re: kayani

Hey DJ this is Informed I can tell you that the report from Brunswick labs approved by the FDA has rated Kyani's ORAC rating to be almost double that of the top three well known competitors.
They are currently growing about 300%. you can checkout Youtube or go to mykyanilife.com/albertoempowers
I wish you great success


Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.