report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2007, 04:26 AM
BVR USA Liaison

Three negroes carjack white and toss her baby out

Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery
Baby Thrown From Car During Car Robbery

POSTED: 8:31 pm CDT October 3, 2007
[NEWSVINE: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [DELICIOUS: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [DIGG: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [FACEBOOK: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [REDDIT: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [RSS] [PRINT: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [EMAIL: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery]
OMAHA, Neb. -- A young mother said she followed the cries of her baby Wednesday night after her car was robbed and the boy was thrown out of the vehicle.

The robbery happened around 6 p.m. Wednesday. Police found the vehicle and the suspects shortly after 10 p.m.

Amber Blakeman, 21, and her 10-month-old son, Cayden, were injured in the incident. Witnesses said the infant was thrown from the car.

Blakeman said three women stood in front of her car on 25th Street near Corby Street. They asked her for a ride and when she refused, they allegedly pulled her from the car and took off.

Blakeman found her child down the street in the yard of an abandoned home. At first, she said, she couldn't find her son.

"The only way I found him was, I followed his crying, because he was screaming," Blakeman said.

Blakeman said on Thursday that she's shaken by the assault and robbery. Blakeman was home in Lake Manawa, Iowa, on Thursday with her son and husband, Keith. She said three teens told her to get out of her car, assaulted her, pulled her out by her hair and hit her in the head with an object. She said her glasses broke in the process.

"It was hard and it hurt. They messed up my face really bad, just behind my ear and my jaw. I have bald spots on my head because they were trying to pull me out by my hair," Blakeman said. "They started pulling on my hair, hitting on my face and they started covering my nose and mouth with their hands because I was screaming for help, I was trying to get someone to help."

Blakeman ran into a nearby community center to call for help. She and her son were taken to Creighton University Medical Center where they were treated for minor injuries and released.

The family is in the process of moving to a home in north Omaha, and Blakeman said they had just purchased a number of things that were in the car when it was stolen. They were only able to recover the baby playpen and some pots and pans that were locked in the trunk.

Omaha police arrested three young women. Two of the suspects are 14-year-old girls, and authorities said they are charged with robbery and child abuse. The other teen is a 15-year-old girl charged with robbery. All were taken to the Douglas County Youth facility.

Copyright 2007 by KETV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
http://www.ketv.com/news/14265455/detail.html

Old 10-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Three negroes carjack white and toss her baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVR USA Liaison View Post
Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery
Baby Thrown From Car During Car Robbery

POSTED: 8:31 pm CDT October 3, 2007
[NEWSVINE: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [DELICIOUS: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [DIGG: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [FACEBOOK: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [REDDIT: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [RSS] [PRINT: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery] [EMAIL: Mother Says She Followed Baby's Cry After Car Robbery]
OMAHA, Neb. -- A young mother said she followed the cries of her baby Wednesday night after her car was robbed and the boy was thrown out of the vehicle.

The robbery happened around 6 p.m. Wednesday. Police found the vehicle and the suspects shortly after 10 p.m.

Amber Blakeman, 21, and her 10-month-old son, Cayden, were injured in the incident. Witnesses said the infant was thrown from the car.

Blakeman said three women stood in front of her car on 25th Street near Corby Street. They asked her for a ride and when she refused, they allegedly pulled her from the car and took off.

Blakeman found her child down the street in the yard of an abandoned home. At first, she said, she couldn't find her son.

"The only way I found him was, I followed his crying, because he was screaming," Blakeman said.

Blakeman said on Thursday that she's shaken by the assault and robbery. Blakeman was home in Lake Manawa, Iowa, on Thursday with her son and husband, Keith. She said three teens told her to get out of her car, assaulted her, pulled her out by her hair and hit her in the head with an object. She said her glasses broke in the process.

"It was hard and it hurt. They messed up my face really bad, just behind my ear and my jaw. I have bald spots on my head because they were trying to pull me out by my hair," Blakeman said. "They started pulling on my hair, hitting on my face and they started covering my nose and mouth with their hands because I was screaming for help, I was trying to get someone to help."

Blakeman ran into a nearby community center to call for help. She and her son were taken to Creighton University Medical Center where they were treated for minor injuries and released.

The family is in the process of moving to a home in north Omaha, and Blakeman said they had just purchased a number of things that were in the car when it was stolen. They were only able to recover the baby playpen and some pots and pans that were locked in the trunk.

Omaha police arrested three young women. Two of the suspects are 14-year-old girls, and authorities said they are charged with robbery and child abuse. The other teen is a 15-year-old girl charged with robbery. All were taken to the Douglas County Youth facility.

Copyright 2007 by KETV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
http://www.ketv.com/news/14265455/detail.html
Kid was probably ugly anyway...

Old 10-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve burns View Post
Kid was probably ugly anyway...
You're a despicable POS Steve.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

BTW BVR, I noticed there wasn't any reference in the article regarding their "negro" status. Perhaps you would care to post proof of the assailants being "negro"? Or do you merely choose articles which suit your fancy to blame African Americans anyway? That's pretty evil man. Do you type on forums with your pointed hood on too?

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote:
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 10-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
You're a despicable POS Steve.
You know, if you cant laugh at dead baby jokes...what can you laugh at?

Old 10-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Laughing at a baby getting thrown out of a car would be the equivalent of someone laughing at someone being used as a human experiment at Auschwitz. Comprendez-vous maintenant?

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote:

Old 10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Feisty Bird

Quote:

You don't have children, do you? I can find alot to laugh at...your not funny!:grrr:

Old 10-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Platinum Member

of course I have children...

You guys just have no sense of humor.
Would you rather hear dead monkey jokes??

Old 10-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
of course I have children...

You guys just have no sense of humor.
Would you rather hear dead monkey jokes??

Does your wife share your humor? Its just not funny...you could never do stand up with that act...wouldn't last a minute.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:33 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Aw... go easy on Steve. Dead-baby jokes are sick, but they don't mean that is what someone wishes. Sure they're sick jokes, but so are the "torso" jokes...
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs on the beach? Sandy.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs on a wall? Art.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs in the water? Bob.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs playing baseball? First base.:shocked:

Old 10-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs hiding in a pile of leaves?...Russel!

Old 10-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Aw... go easy on Steve. Dead-baby jokes are sick, but they don't mean that is what someone wishes. Sure they're sick jokes, but so are the "torso" jokes...
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs on the beach? Sandy.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs on a wall? Art.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs in the water? Bob.
What do you call a guy with no arms & legs playing baseball? First base.:shocked:

My kind of sick humour! Your right, what I joke about is not what I condone or wish! And no...my wife doesnt like my sarcasm.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:17 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
My kind of sick humour! Your right, what I joke about is not what I condone or wish! And no...my wife doesnt like my sarcasm.
Don't feel rained on... my wife doesn't approve of mine either (nor my step-son's):clown:

Old 10-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Newbie Member

How can they be so unhumanitiv ? I m not getting that what`s the role or mistake of that innocent child !
I m just waiting to watch the news of those blacks behind the bars !

Old 10-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I actually have to agree with him there.

So what's the deal with this BVR guy? Is he trying to convince us to send black people to Africa or something? I mean - I just don't see the point. Is he just trying to tell us he doesn't like black people, and that he has the statistics and news articles to justify it?

Anyway, whatever.

Last edited by Ronald : 10-18-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:06 AM
Diamond Member

how would you guys feel if i told you that keeping guys like bvr around is why i left?

Old 10-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews View Post
how would you guys feel if i told you that keeping guys like bvr around is why i left?
Why should we feel anything one way or the other?

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 10-21-2007, 06:49 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews View Post
Wouldn't be at all surprised. I'm tired of hanging around here forever asking racists to justify their assertations and being met with nothing but continued, willful ignorance. This forum is nigh on dead anyways, no one posts here anymore.