report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Is Max GXL a scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Adams View Post
SBM...I would really like you to notice something.

You give me criteria to fill...I fill it.

Each time I fill it...you raise the bar & request more.

I don't understand your motive behind this.

Matthew
SBM's motive is simply that she hates anything MLM... I'm sure she will admit this.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Big Pharma is vying to take over ALL nutritional supplements, they realise people are getting better educated, and how popular they are becoming.
If they take them over they will increase the prices 10 fold
You'd know all about the economics and management of pharmaceutical companies, I'm sure, "Dr" Doyle!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
You'd know all about the economics and management of pharmaceutical companies, I'm sure, "Dr" Doyle!

Stalker alert! Youre still stalking me!
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned

Now I am sad...Berty...you still have not replied to my request for proof.

Here I stand...accused.

But where oh where is my accuser?

Where oh where is his proof to back up what he says?

Oh well....

Matthew

Old 04-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Big Pharma is vying to take over ALL nutritional supplements, they realise people are getting better educated, and how popular they are becoming.
If they take them over they will increase the prices 10 fold, and make massive profits as they do now (on drugs that cost pennies to produce but sell for 1000% mark up - theres your real scam)
You are funning with me, aren't you? The big pharmaceutical companies only want to take over something that has a clearly demonstrated clinical application. They aren't going to profit from peddling overpriced vitamins or snakeoil that has little or no true therapeutic value.

Soapboxmom

Old 04-05-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
You are funning with me, aren't you? The big pharmaceutical companies only want to take over something that has a clearly demonstrated clinical application. They aren't going to profit from peddling overpriced vitamins or snakeoil that has little or no true therapeutic value.

Soapboxmom

..... sorry I have to laugh when I find someone who doesnt understand what Big Pharma is all about!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-05-2009, 02:33 PM

SBM.. I never realised you were so naive!

Big Pharma has had a monopoly in medicine for many long decades. Many people are becoming aware of the dangers of modern medicine as documented in my article, “Death by Medicine.” Big Pharma, however, does not want to lose its lucrative monopoly and is lobbying governments and CODEX for restrictive legislation on the supplement industry and simultaneously, systematically and silently buying up supplement companies to control the market.

Unquote

http://www.americanwellnessnetwork.c...onspiracy.html
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:

Soapboxmom
SBM...have you been watching the news?!?

If Vitamin C had HALF the drawbacks as some of their overpriced drugs...would you even consider taking it?

Big Pharma is trying to shut down ALL supplement companies so that they can take over.

Please SBM...read the news...

No insult intended SBM...but when it comes to the issue of supplementation & Big Pharma...you are behind the times.

Matthew

Old 04-05-2009, 02:52 PM

Another little story for you SBM

FDA petitioned to ban the sale of vitamin B6

http://www.ncchf.org/2008/06/26/fda-...of-vitamin-b6/

There are plenty more, if you open your eyes (and your mind)
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-05-2009, 02:58 PM

And the last one (I promise) for you SBM, all about Vitamin C!

The FDA WAR AGAINST MOTHER NATURE includes Vitamin C to the extent that a practitioner cannot freely state that IV Vitamin C can act to cure or medicate many conditions. Notwithstanding this, high doses of IV vitamin C drips will crush HIV VIRAL LOADS, HEPATITIS C VIRAL LOADS, LUPUS, INFLUENZA, and offers so many other positive efffects.
When Vitamins and Supplement values are shown, Big Pharma resorts to retaliatory strikes via the FDA and at-law and at-media to portray risk or push fear into the public to protect to value of their Pharmaceutical solutions. We could not image losing a 40 BILLION DOLLAR PLUS market in HIV Antivirals and HAART therapies to 30g of IV Vitamin C dripped twice per month for under $10 in raw materials per patient plus labor.

unquote

LINK
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Banned

Hey Chris...great info...thanks.

SBM...after that...you can say what you want to...it will all be moot.

Big Pharma is looking to control us...and it is all for the $$$$.

Funny thing is...you sit there (with Berty & others) and call us liars & cheaters.

WOW!!

Matthew

Old 04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
And the last one (I promise) for you SBM, all about Vitamin C!

The FDA WAR AGAINST MOTHER NATURE includes Vitamin C to the extent that a practitioner cannot freely state that IV Vitamin C can act to cure or medicate many conditions. Notwithstanding this, high doses of IV vitamin C drips will crush HIV VIRAL LOADS, HEPATITIS C VIRAL LOADS, LUPUS, INFLUENZA, and offers so many other positive efffects.
When Vitamins and Supplement values are shown, Big Pharma resorts to retaliatory strikes via the FDA and at-law and at-media to portray risk or push fear into the public to protect to value of their Pharmaceutical solutions. We could not image losing a 40 BILLION DOLLAR PLUS market in HIV Antivirals and HAART therapies to 30g of IV Vitamin C dripped twice per month for under $10 in raw materials per patient plus labor.

unquote

LINK
http://www.aids.org/atn/a-111-04.html

Vitamin C is helpful in certain instances, but the list you gave is nothing but gross exaggeration. You are being fed plenty of hype and fluff by the MLM industry trying to justify overpriced and completely over hyped products.

The pharmaceutical companies are not threatened by MLM garbage, but the MLM garbage is threatened by science and fact. That is exactly why Mannatech went down in flames.

Soapboxmom

Old 04-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:

Vitamin C is helpful in certain instances, but the list you gave is nothing but gross exaggeration. You are being fed plenty of hype and fluff by the MLM industry trying to justify overpriced and completely over hyped products.

The pharmaceutical companies are not threatened by MLM garbage, but the MLM garbage is threatened by science and fact. That is exactly why Mannatech went down in flames.

Soapboxmom
I use MaxGXL everyday because it was suggested by my M.D. My M.D. read the clinicals and advised it based on his understanding of the science.

Old 04-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by therooster View Post
I use MaxGXL everyday because it was suggested by my M.D. My M.D. read the clinicals and advised it based on his understanding of the science.
Welcome to Scam.com.

What in particular was your doctor recommending it for? Did you have any bloodwork done before and after? Does this physician recommend it to all his/her patients or only in certain instances? I look forward to your insight.

Soapboxmom

Old 04-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

Soapboxmom
WOW!

You just don't get SBM.

This horse has been beat till there is nothing left to beat.

Funny thing...it ended being about MLM. It was about control...who has it...you or Big Pharma.

Clue: It Ain't You!

Stick me with a fork...I am done.

Have fun with this one guys...your odds of winning is ZERO.

Matthew

Old 04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i reminds me of "the worlds greatest vitamin" and Don Laprie!! i know he took alot of my $. why does a doctor have to do selling?

Old 04-06-2009, 03:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hope everyone in maxgxl does well. I found out about this company very early in its infancy. The people that were trying to reqruite me told me about the high retention rate of those who stay on the product. They told me it was in the 90's. Now those people are out of it doing something else, What ever.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I suggest you all get a life. I am NOT a max associate and this product is helping out my family when no doctor could. I know many people that once they take a prescription drug they need 2 more within 45 days after that.

I also know the average Doctor is 2 paychecks away of being bankrupt so they need sick patients not ones well.

There are many great products and great people. Why don't you guys stat supporting each other and get a life. Spend your computer time doing something with friends and family