report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Newbie Member

Ameriplan

Ive heard from a close friend that Ameriplan might be selling to Mark Jarvis..any truth to this, and if it happens anyone know how that could change the company? Im hoping it would change for the better.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Ameriplan Selling?

more than likley it will help you out! AmeriPlan is an alternative to insurance. It will give you discounts up to 80% wich in most cases is more than insurance will pay. Plus you won't have the hassle of paperwork and the headach of making sure your insurance is paying all that it is supposed to! i just started working for ameriplan and i love it. i started working for them AFTER my employer offered it to us. She was a small salon owner and couldn't afford to offer us anything else! it was great for her and great for us. i covered my entire house hold ( anyone living with you, they don't have to be related!) for $19.95!!! Thats when i looked into working part time with them, after i SAVED a LOT of money! I hope this answers your question...

Old 09-27-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobjournalist
more than likley it will help you out! AmeriPlan is an alternative to insurance. It will give you discounts up to 80% wich in most cases is more than insurance will pay. Plus you won't have the hassle of paperwork and the headach of making sure your insurance is paying all that it is supposed to! i just started working for ameriplan and i love it. i started working for them AFTER my employer offered it to us. She was a small salon owner and couldn't afford to offer us anything else! it was great for her and great for us. i covered my entire house hold ( anyone living with you, they don't have to be related!) for $19.95!!! Thats when i looked into working part time with them, after i SAVED a LOT of money! I hope this answers your question...

Yes, clearly you are new to Ameriplan. Hopefully, you'll wise up sooner rather than later. Good luck finding providers who give the 80% discount.......

Old 09-27-2007, 09:02 PM

WOW!!! Well said!! :) I love the nutritional industry...seems to last longer than any industry...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Ameriplan did not sell to Mark Jarvis, but Jarvis is launching a new company. With a coded bonus compensation.

Ground floor opportunity, with this next MLM Giant. groundflooraccess.com

Old 02-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Banned

Ameriplan is a scam.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

AmeriPlan® is far from a scam. I have been in the business for over two years and cannot ever see myself doing anything different!

Old 03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Newbie Member

No it's not a scam but it sure isn't worth anything if there aren't any providers! I would never sell anything that wouldn't do people any good that's the same as stealing and filling peoples heads full of crap making them believe it's something they need. So in some aspects when you are a sales person for them knowing that there aren't any participating providers in the area then yep YOU are the scammer.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Newbie Member

whoa glad i seen this thread, someone tried to get me into this website b4 but im gonna think twice about that now

Old 04-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I don't know if it was sold to Jarvis or not. But I do know that the company has been sold for a few months now. And in regards to it changing for the better I doubt that.

Because the owners now are the master distributor and and investor. So who do you think most of the money is going to.

Hope this helps.

Joshua

Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noscamz View Post
Ive heard from a close friend that Ameriplan might be selling to Mark Jarvis..any truth to this, and if it happens anyone know how that could change the company? Im hoping it would change for the better.
I switched to another company that offers better service and is a much better value than ameriplan. I get better coverage, lower prices on RX, a bigger provider network, and better compensation. Go to www.tlbenefitsnow.com and see for yourself. www.tlbenefitsnow.biz for the business side of it.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi new here and just wanted to say that there are no benefits available to me from either company. What it boils down to is where you live and making sure there are providers in your area before signing up. Do a comparison: (www.tlbenefitsnow.com or http://www.usfamilyplans.com)

Just for kicks I looked up providers in large cities and that is where I found tons of providers for both companies.

Also ameriplan offers UP TO 80% off on Dental ONLY when you go to a general dentist. Ameriplan has also been in business for 16 years and I don't know about the other company.

Ameriplan did not sell because Mark Jarvis did not want to pay what they asked for and so they are still owned by the same people.

Anyone that owns a health company is making big bucks. That's ANY company not just Ameriplan's founders.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:12 PM

Hello, you are absolutely correct to make sure there are providers in the Area/where you live before signing up or joining either Team Liberty and or AmeriPlan..I started to go with AmeriPlan as a Business Oppty and before I did-I checked them out with the BBB-wasn't to pleased with the findings. Checked them out with Ripoff.com and the FTC-as well as the comments on scam.com-all was red flags TO ME to say: No, to AmeriPlan. Also, I still was trying to find a positive-so what I did was called some of the Providers myself and they told me in my area that they (don't accept AmeriPlan and some never heard of them)-and then my daughters Occupational Therapist came over and we were talking and she told me that she dropped AmeriPlan...I was like okay..So, I chose Team Liberty and Iam very pleased that did. Some people are having success with AmeriPlan and some aren't-it depends on the individual-I guess. But, it wasn't for me-after all my Research and findings..

Now about Team Liberty-which I just started. I had to check them out as well before I began. They are with the BBB listed under Liberty Legal-and have a Satisfactory Rating. I didn't find anything on Ripoff.com of them etc..They have been in Business for about 9 years going on 10. Like every Business you have to make it work-if this is what you want. Oh, as for the Providers in my area (because I have a plan with them as well)--I called some Dentist, some vision, hearing, checked some pharmacies, etc..and they accept the Benefits of Team Liberty. I wanted to make sure myself before I signed up people and took the plan myself..And, I was really looking for people in my area that accepted Team Liberty Benefits because Iam not one to Travel nowhere (unless its mandatory)-to go see a Doctor or something. So, I didn't want others to have to do that same. The Savings on there plans-is good. They have the Guardian Plan that is great and offer alot-for those whom will be interested.

Anyway, I hope this information helps. Iam a newbie as well in the Business-been in it one month/and Iam enjoying the Benefits as well as the chance to truly help others..

Blessings,
Sweetp

Old 06-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernldy View Post
Hi new here and just wanted to say that there are no benefits available to me from either company. What it boils down to is where you live and making sure there are providers in your area before signing up. Do a comparison: (www.tlbenefitsnow.com or http://www.usfamilyplans.com)

Just for kicks I looked up providers in large cities and that is where I found tons of providers for both companies.

Also ameriplan offers UP TO 80% off on Dental ONLY when you go to a general dentist. Ameriplan has also been in business for 16 years and I don't know about the other company.

Ameriplan did not sell because Mark Jarvis did not want to pay what they asked for and so they are still owned by the same people.

Anyone that owns a health company is making big bucks. That's ANY company not just Ameriplan's founders.

You need to do a little more investigating. They list providers that don't take their card. Liberty distributes Aetna Dental. Ever hear of it. Every dentist in my area takes it and a few of them aren't on the provider list yet. There is no comparison between the companies. I use to get the same thing that ameriplan offers but I got it for free through sams club, and more doctors accepted it.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Work At Home (Ameriplan) Need Expert Advice

Hello All,

I was just curious if anyone
here has heard of AmeriPlan? I'm very
interested in this "opportunity" but I've
read both good and bad about it.

Here is some information that I've
collected so far. (I'll be brief)

-Discount card for Medical/Dental
-Work at home
-Kinda like recruiting (To be an IBO
or to use their services)
-Alot of time spent on the phone
-Pay some monthly fee "for there services"
-They pay on a daily basis

I also spoke to a person on the phone
and she said she has been doing this
for about a year now. She seems very
sincere. I also asked her how much she
makes a month (NO BS please) and she
said about $1,000-$2000 a month.

I was wondering if anyone here has
personally worked for this Company
and would like to share there opinion
about this business.

Thanks for your time,
EmanXs

P.S- I understand that inorder to know
100% is to actually try this IBO and
test it out for myself. >.<

Old 08-21-2008, 11:37 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: Work At Home (Ameriplan) Need Expert Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmAnXs View Post
Hello All,

I was just curious if anyone
here has heard of AmeriPlan? I'm very
interested in this "opportunity" but I've
read both good and bad about it.

Here is some information that I've
collected so far. (I'll be brief)

-Discount card for Medical/Dental
-Work at home
-Kinda like recruiting (To be an IBO
or to use their services)
-Alot of time spent on the phone
-Pay some monthly fee "for there services"
-They pay on a daily basis

I also spoke to a person on the phone
and she said she has been doing this
for about a year now. She seems very
sincere. I also asked her how much she
makes a month (NO BS please) and she
said about $1,000-$2000 a month.

I was wondering if anyone here has
personally worked for this Company
and would like to share there opinion
about this business.

Thanks for your time,
EmanXs

P.S- I understand that inorder to know
100% is to actually try this IBO and
test it out for myself. >.<
it's a solid company. They've been around long enough for the right reasons, I guess.

For myself though, I looked at it from a consumers standpoint and for me, in my area, it didn't make sense, as there weren't any quality providers in our area in their network. The ones that were listed I'd never use.

I found no value in the product for my family.

Check their list of providers for your area, it may be different.

Good luck to you.

Also, try and spend some time at the link below to get a better feel for the MLM industry as a whole. Do your homework before you commit.

www.firstclassmlm.com

Good luck to you in your search for "the right one".

Welcome to scam.com

Kerry

Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey, Kerry. Thank you so much for your input. Yes I will 100% do my research before I commit to anything :). I made that mistake once (Joined the U.S Marine Corps) without doing my research lol. Currently enlisted still, but trying out the work at home thing :). Especially with one on the way.

Thanks again for the info,

Eman

Old 08-21-2008, 01:07 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmAnXs View Post
Hey, Kerry. Thank you so much for your input. Yes I will 100% do my research before I commit to anything :). I made that mistake once (Joined the U.S Marine Corps) without doing my research lol. Currently enlisted still, but trying out the work at home thing :). Especially with one on the way.

Thanks again for the info,

Eman
Glad I could help you set off in hopefully the right direction.

Let me know if...

Kerry