report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

www.dreamcatcherads.com is a SCAM too....AVOID

I am one of the victim from this website. I have join it for more than 1 month.Pls avoid yourself for being victim to this website. Below is the email between me and the webmaster. Everyone pls judge on it. The one who get paid should thanks me lol.

Elaine Savoy
----- Original Message -----
To: Stephen Pui
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: Other

WHAT I SAID IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I CANCEL SOMEONES ACCOUNT, I USUALLY PAY THEM ANYWAY BUT I DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYONE THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF THE SITE AND I AM NOT PAYING YOU AND YOU GO SET UP YOUR BLOG AND YOU CAN PUT THAT IN IT...

DON'T EMAIL ME AGAIN

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:49 PM

GO AWAY..YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR PAYMENT, IF YOU WERE NOT AN A*****E. NOW I WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR PAYMENT. OTHER I HAVE CANCELLED HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAYOUT BUT YOU WILL NOT!

GOODBYE

To: Elaine Savoy
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 1:44 AM

So now this is ur excuse for being an unresposibility webmasters because of no time. Yes....that is right. No time for calculating members payment to ur website too. I think there must be a lot of members like me have been deleted by u. One member like me u can save $2.00 if 100 members per month x 12 month that mean u can save up to $2400 lol. That is a attractive income huh......Just go ahead to tell other webmasters but hopefully u can tell my problem to them and let them judge lol. I will create a new blog by titlle your website and c how many people will support me. Good luck to u....
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:34 PM

I will also let other webmasters know about you so they can delete your account. I know a lot of webmasters. I cannot keep an eye on every account, I don't have time. So it is when someone requests points conversion or cashout that I check their account.

Elaine

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:10 PM

Yes......U r the honest person in the world.The problem is I am from australia not solomon island. If I know I am not from the country that accepted by ur website. Why I want to join it at the final my a/c will be deleted. If like that I really is CRAZY lol. U should said only the IP from the following country is accepted not members. U should delete or reject any members form the other country that sign up on ur website and not delete them when their a/c have reach the minimum payout lol.

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:02 PM

Everybody knows I run an honest and fair site. Everyone will think YOU are crazy. YOUR IP ADDRESS SAYS SOLOMON ISLANDS AND THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THE SITE TERMS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEMBERS FROM SOLOMON ISLANDS. WE NEVER DID AND I WILL NOT REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF LOSING YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU EVEN JOINED.

Elaine
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:59 AM

OMG......If the last name is PUI that mean I am not from australia. Try to search with the last name PUI at australia and u can find out there is so many australia CHINESE there. I can't believe u can said that if u want to confiscate my $2.10 lol. U want me to send u a copy of my australia passport to prove it. If I am from australia I want u to apolozise to me or may be I can sue u. I will post all our email detail in my blog to show to the other members and stop promoting your website coz u already delete my a/c since that is useless for me to promoted ur website anymore. I will put ur website under SCAM in my blog too.
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:50 PM

Yes, USA, but NOT Solomon Islands.....And your last name is PUI, which is NOT an Australian name!

Elaine

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:45 PM

That address is belong to my brother. As I know US is a country which accepted by your website too.
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:35 PM

Really, well tell me why then, that you have your address as USA if you are from Australia and work in the Solomon Islands? You are definitely hiding something.

Elaine
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:25 AM

No. I am from allowed country.I am from australia and working at solomon island. Is it like this also violent the rules. If like that I would like to use my current earning and point to redeem for the adverisement.Pls cancel my point redeem to cash. I have been spend so many time to earn this $2.10. After all my ad expired ,I will delete my a/c manually.Thanks for your consideration.
To: cdpp76@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:18 PM

:Your account has been cancelled because you are from a NOT ALLOWED country.

Elaine

To:
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:11 AM
Subject: Other

>
> name: Conrado Pui
>
> username: 398
>
> bquestion_type: Can't Login
>
> message_type: I can't login to my a/c start this afternoon after I have
> make a point redeem. May I know what is happening? Pls reply ASAP coz this
> is urgent!
>
>
>
> -------------------------------
> Sender Info:
>
> COMPUTER ID: 20070801224041Tcol631757193012
> USERNAME:
> IP/PROXY: 202.1.166.200

Old 12-23-2007, 10:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: www.dreamcatcherads.com is a SCAM too....AVOID

Okay, First of all You didnt get payed because your account was cancled!
Seccond of all, it is clear from the emails that you were Cancled because you violated The terms and argreements!.
DreamCatcherAd is NOT a scam, your just mad because you didnt get paid. You know what.. GOOD FOR YOU!.
It is immature that you would put one of the webs Best websites on here saying it is a scam.
Ibvieously you were the One scaming the site if your account was Cancled.. WAKE UP!
:cry: cry me a river.. build a bridge, AND JUMP OFF!