report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Newbie Member

fusioncash.com, scam?

I've been reading this forum alot the last few days and very greatfuly its around :) . Then info everyone has been sharing has been very helpful. I am a student and working in a crummy full time job and want to break away and do something that gives me more flexable hours so I can focus more on school. working from home would be a great opportunity for it. I've seen adds for Fusioncash.com and I've found mixed reveiws on it. has anyone tried it? Does it work ok?

I'm not looking to get rich or anything, just to help cover the bills where my schoarships and stuff leave gaps.

Thanks!

Old 08-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Platinum Member

Re: fusioncash.com, scam?

If you very well organised and remember to cancel offers in time, you could make some money

Old 08-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Silver Member

My only problem I had w/ them was after 90 days or so your earnings expire. I don't know about cashing out though because as soon as my first earning expire I said "Screw this"
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 08-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurro07
My only problem I had w/ them was after 90 days or so your earnings expire. I don't know about cashing out though because as soon as my first earning expire I said "Screw this"
Not only do your earnings expire... but you have to have $100 before they allow you to cash out... which makes it more likely that your earnings will expire before you are able to cash out.

I was also annoyed that many of their offers claim the requirements to be "fill out the form" but after doing so, you discover that to complete the offer actually requires more than that, such as completeing two additonal offers.

I personally feel that fushioncash is a waste of time.

Old 08-25-2007, 10:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,

Well I joined FusionCash a month ago, but you don't need to make $100 for cashout look... this is my account.

cashouts

Requested cashouts:
Amount Date Status Extra

$71.10 2007-06-18 Approved
Direct Deposit Transaction ID: 1251295286.
Fulfillment Status: Credit Originated. Posted on 2007-07-20.

$38.40 2007-08-06 Pending Cancel What is this?
Expect payment on or before: September 20th

There are two balance requirements for cashing out:

* Your balance must be at least $25
* $15 of your balance must come from offer completions
You will find this info when you click on your account balance
at the bottom of the page where cash out is.

But I agreed with you all surveys is a waste of time, you have to complete offers to get paid, then if you forgot to cancel the trials like my cousin did, now he got almost $200 dollars debited from his account. I cancel all the trials on time but it takes me forever in some of the companies you have to call them to cancel, and been waiting almost an hour on my cellphone for a representative. For me Take surveys to make money is ridiculous and waiste of time, you loose money too. There is a lot of real jobs at home, now some of them you have to paid a small fee, don't ever pay more than $30 to work from home, Finally I found a really good one, cost me $25 to join but it's working very good. Good Luck!! :)

Old 08-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden'sMom
... have to have $100...
It is $25 minimum to cashout. I was thinking of something else.

Old 08-26-2007, 04:04 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONGA

But I agreed with you all surveys is a waste of time, you have to complete offers to get paid, then if you forgot to cancel the trials like my cousin did, now he got almost $200 dollars debited from his account.
Just want to clarify.. you NEVER have to complete offers to get paid when taking surveys.. Sounds like you got signed up with offer companies... Survey sites and offer sites are two completely different things.. BUT a lot of the offer sites try to pass themselves off as survey sites..

I have been taking surveys for almost 4 years and have never been asked to complete an offer or give a c/c for any reason..

Old 04-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Newbie Member

I'd stay away from this operation. They have a history of denying payments to their users for no apparent reason, often citing that it's the user's fault they are not being paid. Yet they can't provide proof of the alleged violation(s). Finally, when pressed further they will tell you you're not paid because the advertisers haven't paid them. They violate their own policies and make up rules as they go along to withhold payments.

They are uncooperative, lying sob's, and unethical. They have their employees post bogus comments on the forums to make it appear as if the satisfaction rates among users are high, when in reality, it is a nightmare, especially when you are trying to cash out. Very few succeed.

Many of been scammed, so be forewarned.

Old 04-19-2008, 04:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYI View Post
I'd stay away from this operation. They have a history of denying payments to their users for no apparent reason, often citing that it's the user's fault they are not being paid. Yet they can't provide proof of the alleged violation(s). Finally, when pressed further they will tell you you're not paid because the advertisers haven't paid them. They violate their own policies and make up rules as they go along to withhold payments.

They are uncooperative, lying sob's, and unethical. They have their employees post bogus comments on the forums to make it appear as if the satisfaction rates among users are high, when in reality, it is a nightmare, especially when you are trying to cash out. Very few succeed.

didnt i see you in the forum at fc acting like a jerk?

the truth of the matter is....
1) all offers MIGHT will not credit... but i havent seen ONE GPT site where everything went perfectly.

2) you WILL get alot of emails... from the advertisers... not fc.

3) FC has the best forum i've ever seen in regards to members assisting new members.... there is thread after thread of the old pros helping the newbies.

4) the two checks i received from fc were exactly the amounts they said they would be and came at the exact times they said it would come.

5) while i dont hit it hard and heavy... my total amount has been around $97, there ARE some who make hundreds... i've seen some make over $1000.

6) if you have the time and determination, it is possible for you to make some money too.

THESE ARE THE FACTS.... as another MATTER OF FACT... there is a thread with post after post of the proof of other members earnings in the forum.

FC, apparently, didnt work for you... sorry for ya. but to call the site a SCAM is unjustified at best.... and reeks of a "i'm a victim" mindset at worst.

:cat: JLB ~ meow, meow, meow.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Newbie Member

To my knowledge. fusioncash.com is definitely not a scam, however I have not been paid by them yet, so the verdict is still out. I am a member of a lot of similar sites that have paid me though.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Is anyone else having a problem with the fusion cash site being down right now (4/08)? I hope they are tallying payments. Some of the people on the forums are arrogant jerks! Beware and cash out asap!

Old 04-22-2008, 09:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I had trouble starting Friday night, It took me time but i got in Saturday last night after many tries I got in, it would load which took forever then time out. I sent a email to compare rewards.com and Rebecca responded saying she was having the same issue. She sent a email to one of the owners, so far no response. You can go there to check comparerewards.com its on the front page. I made a post also on bigbigforums.com and she replied there also. I will update as I know.

lw1116

Old 04-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw1116 View Post
I had trouble starting Friday night, It took me time but i got in Saturday last night after many tries I got in, it would load which took forever then time out. I sent a email to compare rewards.com and Rebecca responded saying she was having the same issue. She sent a email to one of the owners, so far no response. You can go there to check comparerewards.com its on the front page. I made a post also on bigbigforums.com and she replied there also. I will update as I know.

lw1116

it was some kind of tech issue... not exactly sure what, but.... its back up.

i posted last night.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

He's not a victim,because he is speaking his mind and you need a real job,instead of signing up for offers,when you have the full intent of canceling before your credit card gets charged,just so you can keep the money,which is what is appealing to members to sign up for these offers and not because they are interested in them! That is not an honest way to make money!

Old 11-08-2010, 04:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYI View Post

I FULLY agree with FYI. They are complete scammers and make things up to deny payment. I was successful with one payment from them, but as soon as I tried to get a second, they made up some "reason" that they couldn't pay me. When I pressed it, the told me there had been a change in their policy I should have been aware of. I checked the policy...no change. They outright lied and stole my money. End of story. You better believe they were reported to the BBB.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

One of the problems I have with fusioncash is not all of my offers go threw. meaning i spend tons of time on these surveys and junk and none of them go threw... and they won't remiburse you for it. i have sent in tickets to figure this problem out and no one has replied to me. I guess its ok if you actally get credit

Old 01-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden'sMom View Post
Not only do your earnings expire... but you have to have $100 before they allow you to cash out... which makes it more likely that your earnings will expire before you are able to cash out.

I was also annoyed that many of their offers claim the requirements to be "fill out the form" but after doing so, you discover that to complete the offer actually requires more than that, such as completeing two additonal offers.

I personally feel that fushioncash is a waste of time.

this is not a waste of time
I have been paid quite well from Fusion Cash and I think people can make good money(you won't get rich) from this site

Old 12-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Don

Fusion Cash is not a scam. I have been a member of Fusion Cash for about four months and am getting ready to cash out for the third time. I have earned around $90.00 with them so far and have not had any problems with getting paid when I cashed out.