report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2007, 04:15 AM
Banned

Anyone heard of American Bill Money?

American Bill Money is a lead program that sells peel and stick mailing labels and postcards to promote the ABM business. The charge $75 to $125. Does anyone here have any experience with this program? It just seems too hard to really make money because most people are not going to throw away $75 for postcards without guarantee that the leads they're buying are actually interested. What do ya'll think?

Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Anyone heard of American Bill Money?

Why are you making this Phony posting Luis Lorenzo ?

You were a ABM customer from 4-15-07 then you Quit 7-30-07.
Contriving a dishonest statement just to try to draw attention to your latest "deal" is a unprofessional approach to marketing.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Newbie Member

American bill money

Has anyone heard of or is currently involved with american
bill money.com.?
It's a mailing list company and you mail postcards to get people to join and you can start with very little money.
I think $75 or $125 after you get 2 referals you be into profit
acording to them.
Go to www.americanbillmoney.com check it out
It looks better than the one I'm doing now! (Mcm)
rjg

Old 09-15-2008, 06:49 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: American bill money

Good luck.

(What does ABM really need you for?)

They have the lists, they print the cards why don't they just send all the cards out themselves?

Oh wait, ....they want you to send them your money, that's right, I forgot.

Not much of a 'product', honestly.

Really cheasy looking site for a 'company' that's been around since 2003, isn't it?

JMHO

Kerry Hein

Old 09-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Platinum Member

From your description, it sounds illegal to me. Any more details that might change this poor first impression?

Edit: After viewing the site itself, I'm fairly sure there is a Ponzi component too. The money claimed to be paying out appears to exceed the money being paid in by the downline, if my math hasn't failed me. Considering that they use the U.S. Postal Service exclusively, that makes every postcard sent out for recruiting a potential offense under 39 U.S.C. 3005, Items Not Allowed In the Mail System.

Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins : 09-15-2008 at 10:49 PM.

Old 09-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Newbie Member

Neither of you two guys (ohein56 and ProfHenryHiggins) know what your talking about.
Your just trying to spread false information because thats what your good at.

To ohein56
-ABM grows through "Referrals" the same way all the network marketing companies you've ever been in grow.
- Dont all companies "Want your Money" ?
- The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
- Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.

To ProfHenryHiggins
- Your math has failed you. Your quick to say something is "illegal" just because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
- There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every weekl directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.

ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
Listen to the 24 hour toll free recording at 1-800-617-5340
If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski

Old 09-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm1964 View Post
Neither of you two guys (ohein56 and ProfHenryHiggins) know what your talking about.

To ohein56
-ABM grows through "Referrals" the same way all the network marketing companies you've ever been in grow.
- Dont all companies "Want your Money" ?
- The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
- Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.

To ProfHenryHiggins
- Your math has failed you. Your quick to say something is "illegal" just because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.
- There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every weekl directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.

ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
Listen to the 24 hour toll free recording at 1-800-617-5340
If either of you or anyone else would care to discuss this further you may call me at 757-754-5674 Paul Ski
Ok there Mr. two posts. ProfHenryHiggins, and ohein56, really do know what they are talking about.

Last edited by howdy : 09-20-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Sorry, you are clueless abm.

In the first place, rjg asked for an opinion. I and the Proff simply gave ours.

Quote:
To ohein56
It's not the way the company intends to grow I have a problem with. It's what they're intending on growing it with, ie, the product! There really is none! Your just shuffling money and leads that can be found in any phone book. The 'procuct' is nothing more than an excuse to shuffle money so can call yourself 'in business'. The only one's that will benefit are the ones that essentially start it, and know how to sell anyone any old shit. Everyone else, loses. Seen it before, it'll happen again, till people learn. Ask yourself when looking at ANY MLM/NWM based business, before you buy, ask yourself, "Would anyone ever purchase this product or service without participating in the income opportunity?". With this, the answer is NO.

Quote:
- Dont all companies "Want your Money"?
Absolutely! Or they would'nt call themselves a business. What value do they provide you, the customer, for that money? That's the critical question. If it's just an excuse to shuffle money, a ruse. It has no value and won't last long. ABM looks like it'll fall into that scam catagory. That's my opinion. You like it for you, head on, knock yourself out. Just, please don't come back here whinning scam when it blows up in your face, after you've been warned here by people that have been around watching crap like this float by for a considerable time.

Quote:
- - The product is better than any product right from the start because it is the only "Product" that is actually 100% tax Deductable and can help you build any income opportunity at any time, so HONESTLY its SUPERIOR to ANYTHING
Leads. What do you KNOW about the leads? How do you KNOW the quality of the leads? Also, would anyone outside ABM buy them? Can you sell them retail? If so, who'd buy them, what demograph?

Quote:
- - Saying the website is "Cheasy" is childish and simply your opinion as someone trying to market something else.
No way. What you're selling is ABM, and their site, and their lead quality and their ability to pay somone as they build a business and a life. That site looks cheap, and designed by someone in a garage. If they've been around since 2003, why haven't they improved the overall looko of their site since the program's doing so incredably well! Please... The product, the plan, the crappy looking site, It doesn't add up, and the cheasy site certainly doesn't instill any confidence in me that someone actually knows what they're doing, at all!

Quote:
- To ProfHenryHiggins
I think the Prof is a little more adept than the average Joe when it comes to spotting a ponzi. I believe it's you, abm that doesn't understand. JMHO
Quote:
Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires...courage.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote:
- There is NO Ponzi component, Sales commissions are paid out every week directly to the person making the sale, overrides are paid out monthly to whomever their coded to.
Really!? Are you sure of that?

Quote:
- ABM is a great company thats been around for five years now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before all without any hype or B.S.
Sorry, that's yet to be determined. So far I certainly don't think so. Time will tell. I left out your contact info, as it makes your post spam essentially.

Kerry Hein

Old 09-21-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post
Ok there Mr. two posts. ProfHenryHiggins, and ohein56, really do know what they are talking about.
Thanks for the thumbs up endorsement, Howdy, Dude!

Kerry

Old 09-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Newbie Member

People like you Kerry Hein at (707)544-8460, are simply a Mr. No IT ALLS and have nothing better to do than spend there time here trying to tear something apart than being productive and build something. I see the stuff your promoting and it looks like garbage to me just like abm looks like garbage to you. So go recruit someone instead.
If you spent more time doing something (Like walking) instead of spending all your time trying to keep people away from other opportunities you know nothing about maybe you wouldnt be so FAT.
ABM is a great company thats been around for FIVE YEARS now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before (EVEN ALL the JUNK YOUR PEDDLING CHUBBY) all without any hype or B.S.
Selling a product which is leads of Income Opp. Seekers that is needed to promote ANY Biz. Opp Through the Mail.
Refer 2 People and they are FREE, Where can you beat that ? SHOW ME KERRY, Dont post your rambling ons , call me and show me, You cant and you know it, So just leave it alone and relax, or better yet do some excercises
Listen to the 24 hour toll free presentation at 1-800-617-5340
And last but not least, think about this
If ABM REALLY was a scam or a ponzi do you really think the SEC, FTC, and IRS (all off which are familiar with ABM)
would allow them to exist for Five Years ? Hell No

Old 09-21-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
People like you Kerry Hein at (707)544-8460, are simply a Mr. No IT ALLS and have nothing better to do than spend there time here trying to tear something apart than being productive and build something. I see the stuff your promoting and it looks like garbage to me just like abm looks like garbage to you. So go recruit someone instead.
If you spent more time doing something (Like walking) instead of spending all your time trying to keep people away from other opportunities you know nothing about maybe you wouldnt be so FAT.
ABM is a great company thats been around for FIVE YEARS now and has paid millions in commissions on time and pays better than anything Ive ever seen before (EVEN ALL the JUNK YOUR PEDDLING CHUBBY) all without any hype or B.S.
Selling a product which is leads of Income Opp. Seekers that is needed to promote ANY Biz. Opp Through the Mail.
Refer 2 People and they are FREE, Where can you beat that ? SHOW ME KERRY, Dont post your rambling ons , call me and show me, You cant and you know it, So just leave it alone and relax, or better yet do some excercises
Listen to the 24 hour toll free presentation at 1-800-617-5340
And last but not least, think about this
If ABM REALLY was a scam or a ponzi do you really think the SEC, FTC, and IRS (all off which are familiar with ABM)
would allow them to exist for Five Years ? Hell No
Stooping to personal insults is usually a very good indication of one's losing an arguement, Paul.

If your leads are so wonderful why are you SPAMMING this forum in your posts? What gives?

Someone asked for an opinion about ABM. I and others here gave that opinion. If you don't like what was said about your wonderful opportunity, that's just tough.

Quote:
I do the very best I know how - the very best I can;
and mean to keep doing so until the end.
If the end brings me out all right,
what is said against me won't amount to anything.

~ Abraham Lincoln
It's also pretty interesting that the person that asked for an opinion about ABM(rjg) hasn't replied back since he started this. Could it be just more ABM SPAM?! Is the person that started this thread just another ABM spammer!? Could be!? Wouldn't be surprised.

Since your leads are so great Paul, why are you even concerned about appearing in this forum, defending ABM!? Call your leads since they're just dying to hear from you. Quit 'wasting your time' here. Again, it just doesn't add up!?

SPAMMERS ARE SCAMMERS!

Sound a little angry there, Paul. What gives?

Quote:
The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful, the world will prove loving and friendly and helpful to you. The world is what you are.

~ Thomas Dreier
Just trying to help.

Kerry Hein

Old 09-24-2008, 01:22 AM

I did this for awhile a year or two ago..dont remember exactly....I talked to the owner of the company on the phone one day and he was very rude, angry, and hostile. Not sure why...but after that call I quit the program. I did not make money with it, but I was probably not in it long enough for that.

Millet

Old 09-24-2008, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millet22 View Post
I did this for awhile a year or two ago..dont remember exactly....I talked to the owner of the company on the phone one day and he was very rude, angry, and hostile. Not sure why...but after that call I quit the program. I did not make money with it, but I was probably not in it long enough for that.

Millet
Thanks for dropping by & posting.

Welcome to the forum

Kerry

Old 09-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Silver Member

In all fairness kerry and professor, I have a friend who is in this company so i did take a good look at it but it isn't a bad company. In all reality, that one site is not a company website because all of their work is primarily offline from what I can gather.
I have heard some nice things about this company. I am just not a big fan of the two tier payment program. I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi, i just didnt care for the owners attitude, he comes off strong so thast is why i decided to pass on it, other then that i think this company is legit.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoareyou44 View Post
In all fairness kerry and professor, I have a friend who is in this company so i did take a good look at it but it isn't a bad company. In all reality, that one site is not a company website because all of their work is primarily offline from what I can gather.
I have heard some nice things about this company. I am just not a big fan of the two tier payment program. I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi, i just didnt care for the owners attitude, he comes off strong so thast is why i decided to pass on it, other then that i think this company is legit.
Thanks for adding your insight WAY44. It may very well be a completely legitimate company, I don't KNOW. Opinions were asked for, I gave mine, Prof. gave his & now you've added yours. Cool!

My opinion is based on the fact that the web page used & referred to in the original post, you have to dig for what the product is practically The name of the offering gives no indication as to what the product or service is, other than money. That's ALWAYS a red flag in my book.

Again, "Would anyone ever purchase this product or service without participating in the income opportunity?" I don't think so, still.

I buy leads myself, I asked about the quality of ABM leads and there was NO RESPONSE. They're certainly not worth bragging rights I guess, huh? The product isn't the offering as much as the business.

But that's just my opinion.

Quote:
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Kerry Hein

Old 09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoareyou44 View Post
I got a postcard from my friend and they were decent looking postcards, postcards are the products so i don't think it is a ponzi,
What does that mean, "postcards are the product?" Does that mean if I buy into the "business opportunity" I'm selling postcards? Or if you buy in, can I contact you and buy postcards from you? I don't understand.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juulie Downs View Post
What does that mean, "postcards are the product?" Does that mean if I buy into the "business opportunity" I'm selling postcards? Or if you buy in, can I contact you and buy postcards from you? I don't understand.
I would imagine the addresses and the post cards would be 'the product'. Again, value is the determining factor, not just the fact that there 'is a product'. Show the value in the product.

Just like the 700Billion $ bailout, the congress is trying to determine the true value of the securities(mortgages) involved. Would you buy a house, site unseen, just because it's a house & you can get a break on it? Don't you want to know what it's worth? Same with ABM, what are the poscards worth, and how fresh, & responsive are the leads? Also, knowing how many times they've been sold before you buy them would be a good thing to know I would imagine.

The cheasy site just makes it worse. JMO Especially since its been around since 2003, and someone says they're doing really well?! It certainly doesn't look like they're doing well! And from the sounds of it, the attitude of the angry owner doesn't help to convey the company's 'doing great' at all either!

Good luck to all concerned...

Kerry

Old 09-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Newbie Member

Kerry,
That "Cheasy" site creates more sales EVERYDAY than what you Personally do, again I've seen your sites for what you do and i wasnt impressed, so dont knock ours.
You just call it "Cheasy" cause you want to eat it !
So your basically saying a company with all the latest "Bells and "Whistles" and super fancy graphics and pictures makes a better company ? Thats the ones to look out for IMO.
Like a said before
Refer 2 People and the Leads are FREE, Where can you beat that ? SHOW ME KERRY, Dont post your rambling ons , call me and show me, You cant and you know it, So just leave it alone and relax.
The Quality of all leads is individually different and not always the same or from the same sources. ABM leads are direct mail leads with a deliverability average of 90% and a working conversion average of 1-2 % over a 2-6 month period.
They can and are used to promote many income opprtunities, not just ABM.
Abm postcards are a tool for people wishing to make referrals to ABM affiliate program which is NOT two tier. It Pays Infinitely Wide and Deep through theyre exclusive "Every-Other Up' structure.
I have men and women in my group earning 1-2-5-10- and FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS NOT ONCE BUT EVERY MONTH REISDUALLY !
Maybe one day theyll be the Perfect ABM website that when everyone sees it that will make everyone happy.
Until then (which will never happen) Everything is FINE
THE company has GREAT management , the perfect product,
the perfect payplan, the perfect presentation, The perfect sign-up methods, a great track record, and a cheasy website.
Make things happen ! Join ABM