report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2008, 05:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantcashcollection View Post
You know, Smith, a lot of intelligent people will asign you less credibility when you routinely fail to live up to the standards that you demand of others.

Case in point is your allusion to Ambit's "problems in Illinois." I've read the entire 5-page ruling of Judge Claudia Sansot. In no place does she indicate that pre-market marketing activities had anything to do with the additional information that she's seeking from Ambit.

If you disagree with that assessment, and since it's a point that you initiated and advanced all on your own, and by using the standards that you demand of others here, then it's incumbent upon you to specifically point out in the 5 page ruling what Judge Sansot said to support your allegations above.

PS On another note...I've decided to join Ambit. The only question now is who will be my sponsor. I'm looking...anyone who'd like to put their best foot foward feel free to contact me. I have previously built MLM organizations in to the many thousands around the world and am one of the best known networkers around over the past 15 years...and I live in Illinois...
What I gathered from it when I read it was the pre-recruitment activities were a concern, as it applied to the people being recruited. In other words, it was a question of how Ambit would handle wayward consultants if for some reason the request WAS denied outright, and was not sought again.
It was also a question of Ambit's privacy practices of customer information, and whether they already comply with Illinois' standards of customer data protection and retention, or their ability to comply with their standards if not. I saw nothing of denial in the statement.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Ambit- the beginning of the end

Listen Doctorshop it is painfully obvious you have a major problem with some guy named Julio Rivera. Personally i don't care, I live in New york and if this guy has done something illegal then have trust in your government and he will be arrested. You say this Julio Rivera guy is a scam artist... and maybe he is.. so why has he not been arrested. (if he has been arrested: why is he not in jail). If he is breaking Ambit rules have him kicked out. Trust me if you report to Ambit that this guy is breaking ambit rules they will kick him out. I have seen it done twice before. Bottom line is go away doctorshop. I live in New York and most of my down line is from New York, Texas and IL, so I really don't care about some guy in PR. I'm sorry about your problems with this guy but what does it have to do with Ambit.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire101 View Post
Listen Doctorshop it is painfully obvious you have a major problem with some guy named Julio Rivera. Personally i don't care, I live in New york and if this guy has done something illegal then have trust in your government and he will be arrested. You say this Julio Rivera guy is a scam artist... and maybe he is.. so why has he not been arrested. (if he has been arrested: why is he not in jail). If he is breaking Ambit rules have him kicked out. Trust me if you report to Ambit that this guy is breaking ambit rules they will kick him out. I have seen it done twice before. Bottom line is go away doctorshop. I live in New York and most of my down line is from New York, Texas and IL, so I really don't care about some guy in PR. I'm sorry about your problems with this guy but what does it have to do with Ambit.
DOCTOR doesn't care about the people of PR or Ambit. He just wants to build his reputation as a "dragon killer" and drive traffic from scam.com to his website.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYOB View Post
DOCTOR doesn't care about the people of PR or Ambit. He just wants to build his reputation as a "dragon killer" and drive traffic from scam.com to his website.
BYOB in one thin you are wright we don't care about Ambit but we care about the people of PR that are victims of scammers like Julio Rivera. We are not a "Dragon Killer" we are Pyarmid Busters. I invite you to talk to the thousads of victims of Julio Rivera that are with no money and depressed. Some even thinking taking their own life because he stole their life savings.

Last edited by doctorshoper.com : 02-09-2008 at 09:42 AM.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Silver Member

Stay away from this!
Ambit sounds like Armpit. And you know what armpit smells like! PU!
Don't fall for anything! Or you will be known as a "knuckle head"!

Old 02-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Newbie Member

I am a Senior Consultant with Ambit. Most of the base of Ambit has been built on customers that have been bought through other consultants. This means that the turnover rate for customers will be high because the "bought" customers will not be as loyal as a typical MLM customer. A typical MLM customer is loyal because the customer is either the consultant or an aquaintance of the consultant.

We have greedy reps going outside of the energy states recruiting people when, in truth, these prospects, at some point, will eventually fail because their need for customers will exceed their warm market team growth.

Some reps tell the out of state people to build within the energy states. This defeats the entire purpose of network marketing. Network Marketing is called network marketing because it is based on the fundamental practice of sharing the business with warm market. Cold calling into energy states with total strangers is just a rediculous activity to request of innocent people coming into the business unless the new propsect is incredibly skilled.

It's a very sad scenario for many people outside of the energy states and we are going to see many people have their dreams shattered.

Ambit also has a full base of mostly unloyal customers due to the method of which they were obtained. I have made a lot of money with Ambit in a very short people, but I just can't do it at the expense of others. I could just focus within the energy states, but then I would be leaving 100s of others out of state to fail.

I'm resigning from Ambit this week, and will find an alternative for my team members. I also believe that Ignite will have these same limitations, and believe that the energy MLMs should not allow people to join them outside of the states unless they have had a full disclosure (proven) of the challenges they will face due to their residence.

I have 827 people under me and leaving is hard to do but I'm looking for a simple MLM that can provide their product/service in all of the states.

I also believe that if Ambit does not succeed in IL, then Ambit will collapse. Ambit communication of this IL difficulty has shamefully been very limited and vague to the IL consultants and I have the consultants calling me in a panick every day.

I would stay with Ambit and have tried to find a way to justify staying, but the reality of the situation is just to clear. Many people are staying with Ambit because they don't want to see the facts. I did the same thing. I made so much money in a short period of time and thought this was the greatest company I have ever seen. It is a good company with a skilled management team but it is headed for disaster.

If you are "out of state", please do not join unless you are planning on moving within the energy state.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
And now according to another thread Ambit has been "denied in it's entirety" their license to sell gas in IL because of unauthorized prelaunch activities, unacceptable quantity of customer complaints and they have not met other licensing requirements.

I guess we won't have to wait for the Dallas Morning News ranking to find out that the "emporer has no clothes".
I hate to tell all of you: I TOLD YOU SO!!! So all that hype in Illinois about how their entrance here was inevitable and all the money they took from people for pre-launch and now they can't even operate here!? And don't tell me that they dropped their fees for pre-launch because I, among many others, were asked to pay $399.00. Ambit is a deceptive, unorganized, Pyramid Scheme like company that will always take the money and run. I would assume now that they don't have a product in IL to sell; they will be considered an illegal pyramid scheme by definition. Therefore, either forced to reimburse the money of those reps in IL, or face prosecution. I'm sure niether would be good for their bottom line, wouldn't you think?

Old 02-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Silver Member

So, the truth comes out. I have been saying here for a long time that the MLM "pros" that have been accepted in to Ambit out of desparation are a cancer to any MLM they cannabilize. In addition I have exposed the practice of recruiting out-of-state reps and using customers mills to release bonuses. This is not good for the reps and not good for Ambit. This is a warm market business and MLM company hoppers that are in it only to release bonuses and not to build a loyal customer base will only hurt a company.

4integrity- you went to Dallas reently and met with management. What did you find out and what are you being told about Illinois? Where is the license reapplication in Illinois?

Old 02-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Bronze Member

Don't worry CrushingDaddy, Mr. Smith, and all the other negative people out there. Ambit will open, it's just a matter of time.

The Ambit Energy Illinois Pre-Launch Continues!

Please click here to view the Illinois Pre-Launch Timeline.

If you are an Illinois Pre-Launch Consultant, it is not time to pay the balance of your $399 fee yet! As the Illinois Pre-Launch Timeline indicates, your full payment is not due until the 72-hour payment period (indicated as "Day 2 through Day 4" of the timeline). This period will commence after the Pre-Launch period ends.

The Illinois Pre-Launch will continue until Ambit Energy receives its certification as an Alternative Gas Supplier (AGS). Please note, Ambit Energy's certification in Illinois has not been denied, but rather the company has voluntarily withdrawn its application in order to amend its original filing and to address the comments outlined by the Judge with her proposed order. It is not uncommon for a company's first application to require additional information and Ambit Energy intends to re-file its Amended Application within the next two weeks.

Jere and Chris are both confident that Ambit Energy will satisfy the Illinois Commerce Commission's (ICC) concerns and will receive approval of our new application. In the meantime, the best thing you can do to help the company is to focus on building your Pre-Launch team by signing up prospects at the $39.99 fee.

Please do not call the ICC about Ambit Energy's status and please do not call Consultant Support about our Illinois Launch date or the timeline. Your Consultant Support Team only has the same information as you have available in Power Zone. Ambit Energy will provide you with an updated timeline for live launch as soon as it is available.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Bronze Member

Also, for the people of Illinois, the opportunity has never been bigger. It just gives everybody more time to build a team and start off your business with a five figure check for your pre-launch efforts. Keep building let the negative people stay broke.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitnotascam View Post
Also, for the people of Illinois, the opportunity has never been bigger. It just gives everybody more time to build a team and start off your business with a five figure check for your pre-launch efforts. Keep building let the negative people stay broke.
Dittoes and Double Dittoes! I can't wait until Illinois opens! In the meantime, now that I'm officially in as of last Wednesday, I've set up my Ambit promotion website at my

http://www.homebizautomated.com

domain.

Onwards and UPWARDS! :)

Old 02-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochetv1 View Post
What I gathered from it when I read it was the pre-recruitment activities were a concern, as it applied to the people being recruited. In other words, it was a question of how Ambit would handle wayward consultants if for some reason the request WAS denied outright, and was not sought again.
It was also a question of Ambit's privacy practices of customer information, and whether they already comply with Illinois' standards of customer data protection and retention, or their ability to comply with their standards if not. I saw nothing of denial in the statement.
Dittoes and Double Dittoes! I can't wait until Illinois opens! In the meantime, now that I'm officially in as of last Wednesday, I've set up my Ambit promotion website at my

domain.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

The Illinois Pre-Launch will continue until Ambit Energy receives its certification as an Alternative Gas Supplier (AGS). Please note, Ambit Energy's certification in Illinois has not been denied, but rather the company has voluntarily withdrawn its application in order to amend its original filing and to address the comments outlined by the Judge with her proposed order. It is not uncommon for a company's first application to require additional information and Ambit Energy intends to re-file its Amended Application within the next two weeks.
This is a direct quote from the ICC judge regarding the license application-

"For the reasons stated herein, Ambit's application for AGS is hereby denied in, it's entirety."

I would call this a direct contradiction of the Ambit corporate statement. Would someone like to try a spin? If you read the licensing timeline you will see that yes Ambit withdrew it's application only after providing additional information and then being denied. So I guess you could say they just got their order a little confused in their statement above.

Ambitnotascam-would you like to comment on 4integrity's shocking disclosure?

Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Silver Member

LOL, check out the constantcashcollection guy's website. If this is what to expect in Illinois then no wonder the ICC is concerned. What an embaressment to all MLM.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Don't worry CrushingDaddy, Mr. Smith, and all the other negative people out there. Ambit will open, it's just a matter of time.

The Ambit Energy Illinois Pre-Launch Continues!

Please click here to view the Illinois Pre-Launch Timeline.

If you are an Illinois Pre-Launch Consultant, it is not time to pay the balance of your $399 fee yet! As the Illinois Pre-Launch Timeline indicates, your full payment is not due until the 72-hour payment period (indicated as "Day 2 through Day 4" of the timeline). This period will commence after the Pre-Launch period ends.

Jere and Chris are both confident that Ambit Energy will satisfy the Illinois Commerce Commission's (ICC) concerns and will receive approval of our new application. In the meantime, the best thing you can do to help the company is to focus on building your Pre-Launch team by signing up prospects at the $39.99 fee.

Please do not call the ICC about Ambit Energy's status and please do not call Consultant Support about our Illinois Launch date or the timeline. Your Consultant Support Team only has the same information as you have available in Power Zone. Ambit Energy will provide you with an updated timeline for live launch as soon as it is available.
I cannot believe you blind people. Don't you realize what you are doing to these poor people in Illinois? They were told they could start selling energy in early Feb. Didn't you read the rulings and investigations from the ICC? They echoed exactly what I had been saying for the last five months. This type of recruiting structure is not condusive to a stable and responsible market. Reps that are recruited by other reps, and are tantalized under the the false premiss of making tons of money, are not responsible and regulated like Illinois wants their people to be. Officials in Chicago and Springfield will never allow Ambit in now, they have caused too much pain to these poor people that have already recruited family and friends. They are now punching bags for people like me. I am now calling these unintentional crooks out at parties and family gatherings - saying "I TOLD YOU SO!!" My wife's best friend is completely embarrassed, her other friends that were recruited feel betrayed. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing this dog and pony show. Your stupid company has ruined relationships, friendships, and family bonds. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR CONTINUING TO PERPETUATE THIS LIE JUST SO YOUR POCKETS CAN GET FATTER. Take my advise everyone, go to another state, and call Ambit to get your money back. The ones that cashed out of Enron early were the only ones that won. Grow up and move on, and stop hurting innocent people.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

domain.

You would be a complete idiot to sign up now. Imagine Ambit Energy's customer service lines being clogged with already signed up people in IL demanding their money back. Chris Chambliss has made public statements that he would refund any money if requested - therefore digging Ambit's grave. Granted, it took me over a month to get my money back, but it eventually happened. Imagine then, that someone gets upset with how long it is taking Ambit to pay them back and files a complaint with the Attorney General's office. It is then discovered that Ambit Energy is not refunding these requests. (Why do you think they dropped the initial fee below $300? Because then it was beneath the limit to become a FEDERAL crime) Even if they do refund these requests, it would cut into their bottom line so deep, that they will be forced to take evasive action and would cease payments out. Then Lisa Madigan files suit against Ambit Energy. I saw this coming from a mile away. Those of you in IL that are part of this scam , get out now or you will live with the mistake for the rest of your life.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

domain.

I hope all of you pro-Ambit lemmings take a long look at the destruction Ambit Corporate has caused by their "ask questions later" attitude when recruiting in IL and say that this just plain isn't right. You ask these people to sign up their families and friends after they have been recruited and you promised them a launch date like it was the inevitable second coming of Jesus. Now, they look like complete fools because the "early February" launch date has been "pushed back". Call it what it is, it has been denied, and Ambit has pulled their application to save face and a financial windfall. I wouldn't doubt that the ICC allowed Ambit to remove their application only to save the money of IL citizens, in the event Ambit will be forced to stop refunds because of this problem. Also, stop saying that the fee was only $40.00. I myself paid $400 before getting it refunded, and I know of at least 10 people that have paid the $400.00. You are only contributing to the demise of these innocent people when you perpetuate the lie that "everything is great." I will bet there are a few suitcases packed at Ambit's hq, and they won't be making phonecalls to all of you when the mail starts to stack up at the door. Think about it this way: How fast can a company like Ambit close their doors? Answer: Immediately. They have no stock, they have no product, they have no employees to pay severence, they have no contractual responsiblities to anyone. If you recall - they don't make people sign contracts. Stop being part of the problem, and start being a skeptic, because being a skeptic is what saved me $400.00. Idiots.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

domain.

And after seeing this Ambit rep's web site; if he had any kind of supervisor or management structure, he would have been fired and asked to submit to a psychological evaluation. You are all standing in a burning building and telling the firemen that it's not that hot. Wake up and smell your legs burning.