report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #397  
Old 01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
streetsmart streetsmart is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Thank you Mr Energy526, but I agree with Mr Smith on this. You skirted the issue with all your nice answers. Do YOU have downline
in IL? Are THEY happy?
I'm sorry, but this is just a little more upsetting today than yesterday. The fact that this huge mess is totally being ignored by Ambit makes me really question things. I have poured my life into Ambit knowing I was building residual income forever. I have put my heart and soul in this company and this really pulls the rug out from under me. And Ambit says nothing. It should be addressed and should have been the minute it was known. Why should we have to learn it from scam.com! Ambit is showing total disrespect and disregaurd for it's distributors by not officially informing us of trouble that can negatively impact our business so much.
There's about to be a mass refund request from IL and that will really turn things upside down when paid commissions are taken back from consultants who rightfully earned them because we were told that WE WERE OPEN FOR BUSINESSS IN ILLINOIS. I couldn't believe it, but yesterday Jere Thompson sent out an email to address problems in NY, telling how Ambit wouldn't put up with such activities and had terminated reps because of it. He sends an email to address screw-ups by distributers, but totally ignores Ambits gigantic screw-up in Illinois? Didn't even mention it! So I guess we are just supposed to go ahead and recruit in IL like all is wonderful when we are actually blocked from providing that which we are saying we sell? So what, are we now just selling the money making opportunity for $399 with no product to back it up? Please break this down for us. It's not making sense to any Ambit rep I know. And while your at it, woul d you please explain why we started doing business in IL on Dec 1 and Ambit didn't even file a request with the utilities commission until Dec 10? Shouldn't just a little bit more planning have gone into launching a new state, uh like asking for permission BEFORE you move in? Just wondering. Suddenly things are just not making sense. You are obviously one of the very priviledged inner circle folks, so use your influence to make Jere step up to the plate and admit hhis screwup and take action to correct it.


Reply With Quote

  #398  
Old 01-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

streetsmart, I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting for Mr. E or Ambit to say anything of substance even though your IL business is going down the tubes fast. They may have to offically suspend all IL pre-launch activities to be compliant for a new application in the future though.

This may all make a lot more sense when you know that Ambit started out as BlueVista Energy (same license #) and this is their second attempt of making a go of it. In addition Ambit copied the Ignite Policies and Procedures word by word (even accidently leaving the word Ignite in the document several times) and sent thousands of kits to the field before they realized their blunder. I see a pattern here.

Reply With Quote

  #399  
Old 01-11-2008, 02:26 PM
bc69ss bc69ss is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 142
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

I am a Regional Consultant with Ambit and I love what I do with Ambit and what the company has done for me. I am a part of a team and I feel like a part of a team.

I understand you all that work for Ignite naturally want to "run down" the competition however one thing I have noticed is there's not a bunch of Ambit guys running down Ignite. Theres an integrity issue there that I won't go into. Granted, I'm sure there are some Ambit guys out there bashing Ignite but, I haven't seen it to the same extent.

You know when I read this posting my first thought was to get a little angry just because I don't want someone running across this site thinking Ambit is heading down the tubes... It's just not factual guys.. Your blowing things way out of proportion.
The only scenario that might happen is our pre-launch will be extended in IL until everything is approved.

Look, it doesn't matter who your looking for dirt on if you look long and hard enough your going to find it.

To me, I'd rather be a good finder... I look for the good in situations.

Why are you digging up dirt when you can be digging up gold?

Those of you who are researching Ambit don't let what others say bring you down. I think most of you will see this but, its worth mentioning that most of these guys have an agenda.....

That being said, I don't care if your with Ambit or Ignite because they are both GREAT companies. I honestly wish all of you the best success!
:smile:

Reply With Quote

  #400  
Old 01-11-2008, 03:28 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,217
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsmart View Post
Thank you Mr Energy526, but I agree with Mr Smith on this. You skirted the issue with all your nice answers. Do YOU have downline
in IL? Are THEY happy?
I'm sorry, but this is just a little more upsetting today than yesterday. The fact that this huge mess is totally being ignored by Ambit makes me really question things. I have poured my life into Ambit knowing I was building residual income forever. I have put my heart and soul in this company and this really pulls the rug out from under me. And Ambit says nothing. It should be addressed and should have been the minute it was known. Why should we have to learn it from scam.com! Ambit is showing total disrespect and disregaurd for it's distributors by not officially informing us of trouble that can negatively impact our business so much.
There's about to be a mass refund request from IL and that will really turn things upside down when paid commissions are taken back from consultants who rightfully earned them because we were told that WE WERE OPEN FOR BUSINESSS IN ILLINOIS. I couldn't believe it, but yesterday Jere Thompson sent out an email to address problems in NY, telling how Ambit wouldn't put up with such activities and had terminated reps because of it. He sends an email to address screw-ups by distributers, but totally ignores Ambits gigantic screw-up in Illinois? Didn't even mention it! So I guess we are just supposed to go ahead and recruit in IL like all is wonderful when we are actually blocked from providing that which we are saying we sell? So what, are we now just selling the money making opportunity for $399 with no product to back it up? Please break this down for us. It's not making sense to any Ambit rep I know. And while your at it, woul d you please explain why we started doing business in IL on Dec 1 and Ambit didn't even file a request with the utilities commission until Dec 10? Shouldn't just a little bit more planning have gone into launching a new state, uh like asking for permission BEFORE you move in? Just wondering. Suddenly things are just not making sense. You are obviously one of the very priviledged inner circle folks, so use your influence to make Jere step up to the plate and admit hhis screwup and take action to correct it.
Quite alot of logistics to straighten out I would imagine!

I'm not surprised by the delay in any way!

Good luck, hope it all works out.

The sign that Ambit hasn't addressed the issue to the field, IMHO, is a very, very bad sign. Ignoring pleas from the field can be disastrous for an MLM company.

I hope that's not the Ambit learning curve rearing it's ugly head! Looks like it.

Kerry
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #401  
Old 01-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Can anybody say "Janglefish"?

Hmmmmm, deja vu all over again.

http://www.home-business-pros.com/re...any=Janglefish

Reply With Quote

  #402  
Old 01-11-2008, 06:00 PM
bc69ss bc69ss is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 142
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Ambit is taking the steps to go forward in IL. There is no issue here.

Anytime you submit an application to do business in any state there are certain procedures that must be followed. It is very common to have requirements that must be fulfilled before your license will be approved.

Things are being extremely exaggerated here. I guess when things go forward and were "officially" open for business in IL you will understand your perseverance to ridicule Ambit is in vain. Does anyone understand what Libel is? I'm sure most of you do however it would be wise for some of you to look up the definition of Libel as you may hear the term a little later down the road in a different (I.E. courtroom) type of setting.

How much better off would the world be without all of the negative influence from people who pretend to understand what is going on?
How many unknowing people lose sight of there dream because they actually believe some of this unscroupulousness?

Zig Ziglar sais "You can have everything in Life you want if you'll just help enough other people get what they want."
So my question is: What if you do the opposite? I think most of you know the end result of your actions.... Or do you??

Again, Whoever you are and whatever you do I wish you nothing but Success!

Reply With Quote

  #403  
Old 01-13-2008, 12:56 PM
MrEnergy526 MrEnergy526 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 58
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

MrSmith you crack me up. You will try to deface Ambit in anyway you can because you built a business with a company that doesnt pay as much and doesnt offer the customer base that Ambit does.
Why try and blame them? Not their problem.
By the way. It doesnt matter HOW many customers your company has because I get them to switch all the time.
Why would it matter how many THEY have when it's me or my team that is gathering customers. I dont get paid on what the COMPANY has I get paid on what my organization has correct?
Thats gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
You again always seem to leave out the fact that YOUR COMPANY had the HUGE advantage of Excel consultants and half of their customer base being reached to try YOUR COMPANIES service. That is how the grew at the pace they did and you know this as FACT!!!!!!You always seem to leave that out.

MrSmith we have plenty of finacial backing so even if our gathering is at a lil slower pace than what your companies WAS it's not a big deal. Again we didnt get the advantage of a company located in the same area shutting down and having a HUGE percentage of their customer base come over to the deregulation of electricity.(You always leave this out for some mysterious reason). Maybe because you know this as fact and if people knew all the facts you wouldnt look as impressive as you state.

Heck I have 3 of your employee's that use AMBIT as their service because instead of earning a messly .50 for themselves they get the free travel. These guys STILL work the business for your company.
How sad is that?
They are on month to month due to leasing and our rates simply are ALOT lower than yours.

When it comes to Illinois they dont have to make any public statements because your blowing something simple WAYYYY out of proportion. The board asked for more info and ambit will provide it.
If your with Ambit all you have to do is call consultant support and they will answer any questions you may have.

MrSmith-While you try to slam Ambit and be negative I can assure you that if Jere Thompson Jr. thought Illinois was going to be a problem he would SHUT DOWN recruiting right away. The board wanted more info before being approved and Ambit will supply them that info.

MrSmith- One last thing. If I was with a company that has lied 4 times to their OWN consultants Im not too sure I would be going and trying to slander a company has more integrity.
Since you try to air Ambit's things out let's be honest with the people and tell them how YOUR company has mislead their own consultants.

#1-Mid 2005 it was stated that Ignite would be going to New York. Still hasnt happened and if brought up now you get the big HUUUSSSSSHHHH sign.
#2-Early 2007 it was stated that Ignite would be doing GAS in Georgia and they still have NOT done so. Georgia states that your company DID file and FAILED.
#3-Early 2007 it was stated that Ignite would have a ESI program for their consultants like AMBIT DOES... Well they still dont have it.
(Heck before AMBIT blocked their with X's your companies people use to come to OUR SITE to get the #'s. Sad that your company doesnt have the infrastructure ours does isnt it.).
#4-Early 2007 it was stated that IGNITE would be able to sign NEW customers. We here it is early 2008 and you STLL cant do so.
Thats correct people when your MrSmith's company you are NOT allowed to start new service for apartment people or people moving into a new house. So if your into real estate you have to have the people sign up with someone else and THEN try to switch them.
For a company that uses relationship based marketing to gather customers dont you think they would make it EASIER on their consultants and not HARDER??
So 4 lies that have been giving to your companies CONSULTANTS and you wanna try to talk smack about Ambit?
Are you kidding me MrSmith.
Remeber I was WITH Ignite. I know the facts.
Rob has stated that by his Birthday (Feb) that you guys would be in 3 states. We will see what happens. 4 lies and counting.

MrSmith-We are the Energy company and not a marketing arm. We pay better. You can get promoted faster(More money),We have a better infrastructure and support. We offer our customers and consultants more. We get better websites and more of them for the same price.
We have been open half the time and have expanded to 3 states doing 4 services while your still only in 1.
No wonder you try to talk smack about your competition.


Last edited by MrEnergy526 : 01-13-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #404  
Old 01-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnergy526 View Post
You again always seem to leave out the fact that YOUR COMPANY had the HUGE advantage of Excel consultants and half of their customer base being reached to try YOUR COMPANIES service. That is how the grew at the pace they did and you know this as FACT!!!!!!You always seem to leave that out.
Mr. E, your message is so full of lies and misinformation and flat out ignorance that I hardly know where to begin. the bottom line is your talk is cheap when you have nothing more than a minor fraction of the revenue and customers that Ignite has. So let's get the facts straight on one subject as Ignite DID NOT have a huge advantage of reps or customers from Excel.

Excel folded in November of 2004. Immediately there was a mad rush for all the leaders to find another MLM home to bring their downline and hopefully other leaders with them. It was not until several months later that Ignite launched at which time they found out that the Excel leaders (except Presley Swagerty) were all committed to their new MLMs (or didn't see the vision for electricity starting in one state). Ignite actually completely missed the opportunity to take advantage of the collapse at Excel.

The fact is that Ambit, not Ignite, actually benefited from Excel. A year or so later in August 2005 when Ambit was launched (after BlueVista Energy was failing) they went back to the Excel leaders (who at this point were largely discouraged with their new MLM companies) and they jumped on board with Ambit. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Reply With Quote

  #405  
Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 AM
MrEnergy526 MrEnergy526 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 58
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

You mean your opinion? Because the truth stands that more than 50% of your reps in the 1st year were connected with Excel in some way.
Not a few leaders.
I was there and met these people.
I have met more than 400 every day reps with ignite and alot of them were from the start or within the 1st 6 months. Guess what company they were with before hand?
Excel(Great company and business model by the way) This is why Ignite and Ambit both followed it with the deregulation of electricity.

Im talking about leaders that brought their WHOLE downline or as many possible with them that got the customers for them.
Common sense actually. You seemed to miss that part.

To sit here and say that because your company was so close that they didnt get any and ambit got all of them due to hating the company they had went to is a joke. I cant believe you even wasted the time to type this lie or jibberish.

P.S. I hope your company has more customers or you guys wouldnt be in business. Considering you have been at the customer gathering almost 2 times longer I would sure hope so.
Whats really sad is all the people that have been with Ignite that got left behind by BAD leadership or BAD support that are actually great people. It left a really bad taste in their mouth. I run into this ALL THE TIME.
I have about 5 in my organization with Ambit that were failures in Ignite and they are all doing really well. All of them have at least promoted to the 2nd level while they didnt do anything in Ignite.
Hummm I wonder why?

What I find funny is you didnt argue with anything else that was said because you know it's FACT.
I understand you being jealous of a company that has less failure and pays more. One that is expanding giving YOU and your organization more opportunity. That is what we are after correct? Opportunity?
I dont know a TON of people in Texas. But I have people in New York,Ga,Illinois,Ct and more.
I love this business and respect Ignite as a company. But I dont respect someone that tries to mislead or LIE to people.
I tell it like it is and you dont seem to handle that well.

MrSmith-Here is your homework. Total up the # of customers you have on your 6th level and add $3.00 to each one of them since IGNITE doesnt pay this level. Let me know how much residual you miss out on EVERY MONTH.
P.S. Thats a minimum of $3.00 a month that Ambit shares with us that Ignite does NOT!!!!!

I have been in this less than 9 months and have over 80 customers on level 6. Im not a big networker that has worked for alot of companies.
Just a everyday truck driver.
Sir that 80 customers on level 6 is an additional $240.00 a month for someone like me that Ignite simply does NOT pay.
So you want me to miss out on an additional $2900.00 a year and counting because your company has MORE customers in Texas that means absolutely NOTHING to me nor the people reading this.
MrSmith- I would say your missing the point BIG TIME!


Last edited by MrEnergy526 : 01-14-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #406  
Old 01-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

The reason I didn't respond is because you have more BS than one can reasonably address. You are not worth it. For instance you claim the Ignite Georgia license was denied. Since this is public information why don't you post it here? Because you are either ignorant or a lier. Ignite has never had a license denied in any state. So where do you get your information? Nothing you say has any credibility. You will not substantiate your claim because it is a lie. Please post your documentation in your next message or your credibility is lost.

Again, Ignite did not benefit from the Excel collapse, to the contrary the Excel leaders were already committed to other compnaies when Ignite launched. The success of Ignite was entirely grass roots. No whole dowlines were moved because they had already scattered. Yes whole dowlines where moved to FHTM and ACN but not Ignite. The timely was several months off for that to happen. I can tell you're information is not first hand but your getting it from someone else that has an agenda and is twisting the truth. You unfortunately are naive enough to believe them.

Reply With Quote

  #407  
Old 01-15-2008, 08:40 AM
bc69ss bc69ss is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 142
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
I can tell you're information is not first hand but your getting it from someone else that has an agenda and is twisting the truth.
From the mouth of a spin master....

Reply With Quote

  #408  
Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 PM
cautiousgirl cautiousgirl is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Hi there:
This is my first time posting to the debate, but I've been reading since presented with the Illinois Ambit "opportunity" in early November.

Call me old-fashioned, but there are simply no free lunches in this world and I was immediately skeptical to all the hype that surrounded the "opportunity". As with many "opportunities" like this, the old addage of "look before you leap" has served me well. A little time, a little research and what I believed would happen will:

On Wednesday, January 16th, Ambit Energy, LP will appear on the docket before the Illinois Commerce Commission (Agenda #G-3, Docket #07-0603) to formally submit a Motion to Withdraw it's Application for Certificate of Service Authority pursuant to Section 19-110 of the Public Utility Act.

I think everyone should be skeptical of companies that are asking you for money upfront, to sell (or even "pre-sell") a product or service to customers (ie your family, friends and neighbors) that don't have the mechanisms in place to deliver it.

My questions to the Ambit representives are: 1) If Ambit officials were on top of their game, why didn't they file with the ICC first before signing so many of you up? 2) How will you get your money back and how soon? 3) Who really reaped the benefits in this charade?

I do wish you all well. I hope that everyone is made whole and that no relationships among you were damaged. If there is any possibility of benefit to the representatives, it's that the power of due diligence never be underestimated.

Good luck everyone. Try to be nice to each other.

cautiousgirl

Reply With Quote

  #409  
Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 PM
bc69ss bc69ss is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 142
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiousgirl View Post
My questions to the Ambit representives are: 1) If Ambit officials were on top of their game, why didn't they file with the ICC first before signing so many of you up? 2) How will you get your money back and how soon? 3) Who really reaped the benefits in this charade?
Thank you for your post! I appreciate that I believe you are sincere in what your saying and there is no "hidden agenda" behind it.
I'll do my best to try and answer your questions. I hope like I believe that you do not have a hidden Agenda but are rather actually looking for answers to you questions. Your third question makes me wonder a little about what your intentions are though??
I am a Regional Consultant with Ambit Energy. I joined Ambit Around the 1rst of December. I was never mislead by my upline in any fashion. My sponsor told me not to expect to start gathering customers in IL until possibly into March. I understood this and I convey this to anyone whom I share this oppurtunity with.
Yes, they did officially withdraw their application... Why did they do this? Well, you can read the reasons why in the court documents. Ambit is now taking action to correct the Judicial concerns.
I can assure you that measures are being taken to prevent any further delays when Ambit resubmits for their license. It is very common when you apply for a license for the court to issue stipulations or ask the applicant to address certain concerns.

1) As far as why they are "signing so many up" they are building a marketing team in IL. It is called Pre-launch where an individual can pay a $39 deposit which gets you a Pre-launch website and allows you to start putting together a marketing team. To me it just makes good sense. Lets say your going to open a restaraunt or any other customer driven business for that matter.... Would you hire a staff to help gather and take care of customers before you open the doors for business? I'm sure you would. Maybe thats not the best example but, its the same principle.

2) As far as how you will get your dollars back. If you joined as a Marketing Consultant you'll have 28 days to earn your "jump start" money from the time that they open up in IL. As for me, I became a marketing consultant for $399 because I have family in TX. I was able to get my investment back and more in the first couple of weeks I opened my Ambit business.

2-3) I don't know how to answer this question. I'm not sure what you are considering a charade? Remember the $39 DEPOSIT? That is just that.... A DEPOSIT. If a person joined Ambit as a Pre-launch consultant for $39 they will have a 72 hour window before the official launch of IL to decide whether or not they wish to engage. If their decision is not to engage and pay the balance of the $399 guess what Ambit will do. Ambit will put the $39 deposit right back on the Credit Card that person used to become a Pre-Launch consultant.

So, again I appreciate your honesty and appreciate your view but, maybe you missed something in the presentation you attended because I cannot see how in any fashion this is a Charade.

Best of luck to you! I wish you success in whatever you do!

Reply With Quote

  #410  
Old 01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
ambitnotascam ambitnotascam is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 84
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

I looked over all the threads posted on Ambit and every posting, 128 of 349 postings on ambit have come from Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith is just jealous that Ambit is growing faster then Ignite, which is what he is in. He is 36% of the comments on this whole site about Ambit and at least 40 other people have made statements. Like Jim Rohn says, "There are only about 20 angry people in the world, they just move around a lot." Don't listen to this garbage, get with your upline or the person who has shown you the business to get the facts. They know more about Ambit, then some guy on the outside looking in.


Last edited by ambitnotascam : 01-16-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote

  #411  
Old 01-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

It never fails, whenever they can't answer the questions or speak from a factual basis they always start the personal attacks. As a matter of fact, it is a definative sign of failure when you see a personal attack.

So let's go back to the beginning, why does Ambit hide their revenue and customer base? This is MLM for goodness sake; when there is something good to brag about you shout it from the rooftops. When you hide it, that's a very bad sign indeed. If that doesn't concern you then you have your head in the sand.

Reply With Quote

  #412  
Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM
constantcashcollection constantcashcollection is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
It never fails, whenever they can't answer the questions or speak from a factual basis they always start the personal attacks. As a matter of fact, it is a definative sign of failure when you see a personal attack.

So let's go back to the beginning, why does Ambit hide their revenue and customer base? This is MLM for goodness sake; when there is something good to brag about you shout it from the rooftops. When you hide it, that's a very bad sign indeed. If that doesn't concern you then you have your head in the sand.
Anyone looking over your posts can't help but notice how you've moved the goal posts over the past 15 months time and time again as Ambit actually achieves what previously you scorned could be done.


Reply With Quote

  #413  
Old 01-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

That is not true. You said "time and time again" so I challange you to give us several specific examples. Facts are what count here not accusations.

You can be assured that my first and current question is "where are the numbers to support Ambit's growth claims?"

Reply With Quote

  #414  
Old 01-16-2008, 08:21 PM
constantcashcollection constantcashcollection is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66
Re: Ambit IL Application Denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
That is not true. You said "time and time again" so I challange you to give us several specific examples. Facts are what count here not accusations.

You can be assured that my first and current question is "where are the numbers to support Ambit's growth claims?"
Nah. You're not important enough to spend the extra time on here, and, besides, any one who reads enough of your posts on Ambit can plainly see it for themselves.

Have a good day...

:music:



Last edited by constantcashcollection : 01-16-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: i wanted to
Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the US Govt and Obama billybill Political Chat 7 09-12-2012 10:58 PM
Ambit - Scam? bsc8987 MLM Scams 3 02-05-2012 12:52 PM
Ambit - scam? bsc8987 MLM Scams 3 11-22-2011 12:45 PM
Ambit Sucks bsc8987 MLM Scams 1 11-15-2011 04:03 AM
Ambit E.n.e.r.g.y. sued bsc8987 MLM Scams 0 05-30-2011 06:57 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.