report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Silver Member

Re: Ambit- the beginning of the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwell View Post
Ambit seems like an excellent opportunity, but for every Layne Wittelsett there are 1,000 Joe Stillwells who totally missed the message.
Stillwell, don't beat yourself up. It may make you feel better to know that LW hasn't built an Ambit business either but is a paid consultant to tell you how to do something that he doesn't know how to do. (not to mention all those stories about how he started Excel almost 20 years ago- LOL) He did the same thing at 5Linx and Lightyear before scamming Ambit. Let's see how long he stays around after he comes off payroll.

Last edited by Administrator : 06-18-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Old 01-02-2008, 03:22 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: Ambit Energy Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energia View Post
I'm looking for some guidance, I was approach by an Ambit Consultan and went to a meeting it looks interesting. Can anybody tell me what happened to all the excel reps, are they getting paid residual ? I ask that questions due to the fact that one of the founders of ambit energy is Chris Chambless and he was part of Excel.
Hi there!

Welocome to scam.com.

I'm surprised you didn't see the thread further up on Ambit.

Here it is;
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=17732

Re:Excell? No, Excell is gone! No residuals being paid at all. Lots of the distributors went to Shaklee I understand, to ACN as well.

Excell is History.

Re: Ambit, it looks to me to be a huge logistical nightmare. They've been trying to roll out the company for quite some time. Lot's of kinks to work out I'm sure.

That's the problem with "ground floor" deals, they rarely get off the ground! JMHO

Good luck to you in your search.

Try researching NWM here before signing on to anything;

www.firstclassmlm.com (FYI-No affilliation there for me at all!)

Hope that helps some.

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 01-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Re: AMBIT- the fastest growing company in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
"NOT"

Did any one see the application to the state of Illinois by Ambit? It said on 11/29/07 they had 30 employees; only 30 employees!!!

I hate to point out the obvious but 30 employees after a year and a half is not going to qualify for any record breaking growth. As a matter of fact its not even good. The truth will become even more clear when the Dallas Morning News Top 200 list comes out and we see if Ambit even makes the list. Hopefully then we'll stop hearing this "fastest growing" BS as it is obvious that nothing is further from the truth.
Great point!

The Hype cycle continues.

More NWM smoke and mirrors!

Look at all the pretty red flags!:whip:

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Silver Member

ANYONE thinking Ambit is a "scam" this is for you guys..WHY THE FED'S HAVEN'T SHUT DOWN AMBIT YET? WHY IS "MR.7-11" OUT ON THE STREETS?he is rich an easy to find no? WHY IS AMBIT HOLDING DOZENS OF MEETING'S A WEEK AND NO ONE IS GETTING ARRESTED???

No problem because the feds are watching very closely. The take their time like they did just recently with Wealth Pools International. In Puerto Rico they are investigating, especially the local leader Julio Rivera.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Smith... you really need to get a life! I've been reading your slams on ambiet now for months. I think somebody from ambit must have s*&t in your corn flakes! Dude move on were all F'in tired of your belly aching and going on.... You are an obvious MLM loser who has way way to much free time to get on here and Slam Ambiet...

Old 01-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Smith it's belly aching idiots like you that make it hard for someone new to justify an MLM... I'm very skeptical and I'm doing my research on this company and it is your negative remarks that I keep running across.... I'm completely worn out from reading your garbage... I don't know if you realize it or not but, all your posts are about this company... Why the H$ll don't you move on! GET A LIFE! YOUR a whiny little BI%#h and thats the TRUTH!
:grrr:

Old 01-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLMerskeptic View Post
Smith... you really need to get a life! I've been reading your slams on ambiet now for months. I think somebody from ambit must have s*&t in your corn flakes! Dude move on were all F'in tired of your belly aching and going on.... You are an obvious MLM loser who has way way to much free time to get on here and Slam Ambiet...
Mr Skeptic, maybe you missed the point but I am a long-time MLM full-timer with all the time on my hands to spend anyway I want. Thanks for your concern but it only takes a couple minutes to make a post here. If you don't like it then don't read it but I find it worthy of my time to expose MLM dirty tricks and deception like hidden qualification requirements, bonus income schemes and especially exagerrated claims.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:31 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Mr Skeptic, maybe you missed the point but I am a long-time MLM full-timer with all the time on my hands to spend anyway I want. Thanks for your concern but it only takes a couple minutes to make a post here. If you don't like it then don't read it but I find it worthy of my time to expose MLM dirty tricks and deception like hidden qualification requirements, bonus income schemes and especially exagerrated claims.
Don't worry that the truth hurts and this scammers don't want people like yourself to inform the consumers about this scams. In Puerto Rico we have been attack for exposing individuals like Julio Rivera that scammed thousands of consumers on Wealth Pools International and who is the leader of Ambit in PR. With the info that you have provided in your posts we have been able to inform our consumers thru doctorshoper.com and also have fowarded the info to the law enforcement authorities especially to the Department Of Consumers Affairs and to the local Internal Revenue Office just because they are not legally register to do business in PR. In PR until there is some house cleaning the future of the MLM business is Doomed.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Newbie Member

30 employees for a start up "gas" company in a small footprint of Illinois is actually a very good size. remember, they only have to provide the supply of the gas. They dont transport it because the existing company ,Nicor, will continue to transport it to each residence. They dont bill for it, so they have no collection responsibilities, no credit check responsibilities, no invoicing operations. Nicor will simply bill on behalf of Ambit within the Nicor bill, similiar to what the local telephone companies, RBOCs, and CLECs do. They simply rerate the supply portion of the bill. Customer service is still provided by the underlying monopoly, Nicor. If there is a failure in service, it's never in the actual supply, it's within the transport. Ambit simply needs to ensure that their supply is priced properly. The supply is actually The Shell Corporation. Nicor also buys their supply from a 3rd party company. But for an energy reseller, with very limited required operational activities for a customer, and not having a single customer until February 8th, 2008, Ambit should have a sufficient work force to build their business rapidly. I dont think it's the fastest growing company in history, but i do believe that Energy Deregulation is a very fast growing business that will increase competition, thus lower rates and improve services for the consumer. Whats so bad about that?

Old 01-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Newbie Member

I have a question? I heard that ignite applied for certification to be a reseller of gas in Atlanta, GA. Then I heard that they failed certification with the GA State Public utilities Commission. Is this true?

Also, does ignite recruit consultants outside of Texas?

Old 01-06-2008, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4integrity View Post
30 employees for a start up "gas" company in a small footprint of Illinois is actually a very good size. remember, they only have to provide the supply of the gas. They dont transport it because the existing company ,Nicor, will continue to transport it to each residence. They dont bill for it, so they have no collection responsibilities, no credit check responsibilities, no invoicing operations. Nicor will simply bill on behalf of Ambit within the Nicor bill, similiar to what the local telephone companies, RBOCs, and CLECs do. They simply rerate the supply portion of the bill. Customer service is still provided by the underlying monopoly, Nicor. If there is a failure in service, it's never in the actual supply, it's within the transport. Ambit simply needs to ensure that their supply is priced properly. The supply is actually The Shell Corporation. Nicor also buys their supply from a 3rd party company. But for an energy reseller, with very limited required operational activities for a customer, and not having a single customer until February 8th, 2008, Ambit should have a sufficient work force to build their business rapidly. I dont think it's the fastest growing company in history, but i do believe that Energy Deregulation is a very fast growing business that will increase competition, thus lower rates and improve services for the consumer. Whats so bad about that?
Sorry, we're talking NWM/DS, aren't we? In those terms, their growth is slow ...slow enough to be practically nonexistant, or at least insignificant in NWM terms.

Just when will they be open everywhere? At least in the US? How long is it gonna take?

Just wondering.

KLH
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-06-2008, 12:28 PM

There are 19 states currently in deregulation,Greece and part of canada.
Texas was the 1st state to do it the right way and other states are following their model to some extent.
When other states see the Proof in the pudding so to say you will see other states do the same.
Ambit as of Feb 8th will have a potential of almost 18 million customers in 3 states with MORE states to follow in 2008.

MrSmith-Thanks for getting the Ambit name out there. The people reading this are more educated than you may think and can see through you pretty easy. Ambit has had outstanding growth in the last year. You may want to check your sources again.
250 million in less than 16 months is PRETTY impressive.
It will only compound from there and Ambit will be the Fastest Growing Company in History topping Google.
Sit back with the company your with and watch it happen.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:47 PM

MrSmith- "Quote"
If you don't like it then don't read it but I find it worthy of my time to expose MLM dirty tricks and deception like hidden qualification requirements, bonus income schemes and especially exagerrated claims.

Like your company(Ignite) that doesnt pay the director's past level 1 residual wise till they become a MD which takes 10 customers to qualify and also a total sponsoring of 3 consultants and a total of 12?

This is what it says in YOUR companies compensation plan:
You be a qualified director to be elgible to earn MEI on your personal and first level.You must obtain a LEADERSHIP postion(MD,SD,and ED) to be elgible to earn MEI through 5 levels.

So ambit pays to level 3 with a simple 4 customers? We pay to level 4 with 10,level 5 with 15 and level 6 with 20 customers.
Thats without recruiting a SINGLE Person.
How much money does ignite pay in quick start bonus money for gathering customers(This is what they are suppose to do right?)
$200.00
Ambit pays up to $400.00 in quick start bonuses for simply gathering customers.Hummm
So as a consultant I get paid to 6 levels instead of 5,my customers are easier to sign(Better rates,and perks) I can sign NEW customers in which ignite cant. Ambit has been open half of the time being in 3 states doing 4 services as of Feb 8th and Ignite being open twice as long is still only in Texas and NOT allowed to start NEW service?
Amazing that we are even having this discussion.

4Integrity-Yes they failed. Yes they recruit outside of Texas.
They also told people back in May,June of 2006 that they were going to New York and alot of people starting recruiting up there. It's now Jan of 2008 and they are STILL not there.
They said they would be in Georgia come March,April of 2007 and alot of people recruited out there with some people getting reprimanded for doing so because they FAILED on going.
I have a very strong lady on my team that was with Ignite and was recruited back in Feb due to the statements made about going to Ga. Almost a year later they still are not there and have failed to get approval.
Since joining my team with Ambit she has been VERY succesful working New York,Texas and participating in the Pre-Launch of Illinois. She is 4 people away from being a Senior Consultant. She is located in Georgia PEOPLE. Meaning this lady cant even sign customers in her own state yet and has been VERY successful. She simply talked to people in Ga that may have a friend in Texas,New York or Illinois and networked through them.
Thats how powerful Ambit Energy really is. Deregulation will ONLY happen once. Get with the team that has cut NO corners on the infrastructure,back office and support they provide their reps.
Easier to sign customers,expanding even 4-6 months to a new state and better pay with LESS failure than the competition that has been open twice as long.

Again why are we having this discussion MrSmith? Why dont you admit to the people that if you werent as DEEP as you are with Ignite that you would ALSO be in Ambit. I understand the truth is when you joined ignite that AMBIT wasnt around yet.
Because viewing them side to side only takes common sense.
I do wish you the best in your business though MrSmith. I want EVERYONE to be successful.

Last edited by MrEnergy526 : 01-06-2008 at 12:55 PM.

Old 01-06-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
"I really don't understand the arguing over who's compensation system is better from what I see they are similar."

Well you are right in that the compensation plans are similar. But, they are similar in structure ONLY. The difference in the actual money that gets paid out when you build a significant business is astronomical. I mean when one company pays roughly 6 times the money with the exact same large organization, wouldn't you consider that a HUGE difference? And with smaller organizations, the difference in the pay scale is even bigger. For example, if an Ambit rep has say 10 consultants in his organization and 100 customers and an Ignite rep has the same amount, the Ambit rep will make commission on all 100 customers while the Ignite rep would only make commission on about 40 of them. Basically, the Ambit rep would be making about 50.00 per month residual while the Ignite rep would be at about 12.50. And this would be with all of the customers and reps on the first 4 levels in both organizations.

When you take it to the large side, the numbers are bigger. For instance, on the 3x3x3 matrix with 10 customers per rep, the Ambit rep will make roughly 30K per month if it were to fill out all the way to the 6th level. With that exact same organization, the Ignite rep would ACTUALLY only make about $12.50 per month. Why is this you ask? Because the Ignite rep is only qualified to get paid on his personal customers and one level below in his first organization. The Ambit rep is qualified to get paid to the 6th level below his own EVEN in his first organization.(he only has to get 20 personal customers to do this)

The Ignite rep has to promote THEN build the exact same organization AGAIN only to make about 8K per month plus bonuses of .25 per customer. The Ambit rep would make another 30K per month plus .25 bonus per customer. So, we are looking at one guy earning 8K+ per month and the other making 60K+ per month with the exact same organization.

Do they look similar now?

And Mr Smith, you don't know either pay plan if you think they are even close to equal.

And now you know why so many Ignite reps are switching to Ambit.

It's still early in the game Mr Smith. You can switch now and make a significant amount more than you are now with Ignite.

Just say...:i agree::i agree:

Just wondering.

Are all of those numbers in the comp plan actually based on a whopping1% savings on the customers electricity bill? (Not including the neat-o travel incentives of course!)

Just wondering.

Kerry:sunglasses:
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-06-2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
It will only compound from there and Ambit will be the Fastest Growing Company in History topping Google.
Nice dream.

Good Luck.

For the numbers to break loose the way they play out on paper alot of very real dynamic things need to happen first!

I mean, if all companies grew as fast, in theory, the way they break down on paper, wouldn't we all be Amway distributors by now!?

All theory, conjecture, and projections.

Good luck, I hope it actually plays out the way your dreamin it will. Kind of a longshot though. JMHO

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:02 PM

Kerry,
We hit 250 Mill in the 1st 14 months. It's only going to compound from there.
Doing 4 services in 3 states and we will hit 3-4 more states this year alone.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:08 PM

Kerry,
In Texas I save people up to as much as 28%.
In New York or Illinois it's the Customer service,and perks that the people enjoy.
We have had MORE rapid growth in New York than we have in Texas even. It's HUGE. 8.6 million customers in New York and we are growing SUPER fast up there.
Texas is doing great and Illinois is just incredible. It will be huge.
Our residual is based off of gathering the customer. Not off of Just the savings. The Incumbents spend millions on advertising and we dont. So we pass on the savings and perks to our customers that THEY cant.

Customer Service,convience of paying their bill by Card over the phone or internet at NO charge.Better customer service,and some VERY nice perks that their company hasnt given them over the last 20-30 years.

With AMBIT.... You are in POWER!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnergy526 View Post
Kerry,
We hit 250 Mill in the 1st 14 months. It's only going to compound from there.
Doing 4 services in 3 states and we will hit 3-4 more states this year alone.
250 Million in what? 250 million hits on your website? What?

How many distributors in the field did it take to hit that number?

Just curious.

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!