report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2007, 07:12 PM

Re: Ambit- the beginning of the end

" Ambition, why don't you share with us-

1) what % of Ambit reps promote to MC?
2) why MCs are only qualified through 3 levels?
3) why Ambit had to pay and give top positions to ex-Excel reps (Brian McClure, Lane Winset, Ronnie Kirkland) and others with scandlous MLM reputations (Carlos Marin, Bob Pearson, Paul Myer) to jump start a disasterous Ambit launch? Which is still floundering with a less than impressive customer base."

1. I know that the promotions in Ambit out number Ignite by quite a huge margin. The last email I saw from both showed 12 new Srs in Ambit and only 3 in Ignite. There were over 100 new RCs in Ignite just last week. That is more promotions than Ignite has had in the last several months.
2. MCs are qualified through level 4 with just 4 customer points while Ignite QDs are only qualified for pay through level one with the same 4 points.
3. I think Max addressed that very well. Why do you make up stories MR Smith? You can't handle the fact that Ambit has reps already making more than most of your top money earners? Too bad. You need to just admit that Ambit has a much better pay plan.

You seem to keep with all of your lies Mr Smith. Do I have to scan in the Ignite pay plan so that EVERYONE can see your lies Mr Smith?

Or how bout you do it and show us where the QD gets paid past the first level?

I'm thinking I will have to do it.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:13 PM

Re: Ambient Energy--What's the 411?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Max, listen up before reacting. This is not just someone who has a new accusation about them. Pearson is a known scam artist. Try google and find out for yourself. This is where Ambit is comfortable and it reflects on the company.
Why don't you GIVE IT A BREAK! The executives in your company are not LILLY WHITE either.

How about building your business instead wasting your time being the "school yard bully"!:i agree:

Old 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Chris/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Chris/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Chris/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Chris/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Ok Mr Smith, How bout you explain why there is a black bar from level 2 through level 5 under the QD pay plan. You notice how it only shows reps getting paid from level 2 through 5 as an MD and 10 energy accounts?

You can lie Mr Smith but, this picture is worth a thousand words.

Do I have to also post the Ambit pay plan so that everyone can see the clear difference? Or are you going to man up and admit you are lying and that Ambit has the much much much better pay plan as I have been saying all along?

Old 12-14-2007, 08:00 PM

Name:  Ignite payplan MEI.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  42.7 KB

Oops I goofed on the last one. Maybe you can see the Ignite pay plan on here.

Didn't think I knew the plan did you Mr Smith? :surprised::surprised:

So tell me what that black bar is Mr Smith if not meaning the QDs don't get paid there?

hahahahaha. I love catching people like you in a lie and exposing you for the scam artist you are.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:01 PM

Mr Smith

Why don't you GIVE IT A BREAK! The executives in your company are not LILLY WHITE either.

How about building your business instead wasting your time being the "school yard bully"!:i agree:

Old 12-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Silver Member

I guess one mans quest to expose the Ambit lies to the public is another mans school yard bully.

Ignite's executives are not in the MLM Hall of Shame like Ambit's are.

btw- the reason I have a few minutes to spend here or do anything else I like each day is that I have a residual income buisness you could only dream of.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:45 AM

I don't disagree with all you say. However, you lower yourself to same standards when you "throw it all at the wall and see what sticks" approach.

For example, you have no idea who I am yet "you have a residual income I could only dream of"?

And do you persoanlly know Carlos Marin or Paul Myer? I don't know anything about Carlos but I do know Paul Myer. He was totally vindicated by the courts, won his lawsuit, and walked away from Ambit the minute he discovered that leaders where given positions.

Yet you trash his name on here, with no reason but to create the image that you are really "in the know"

All I ask in this debate is that people stick to the Facts instead of third hand hearsay!

Have a great day!

Old 12-15-2007, 11:03 AM

"btw- the reason I have a few minutes to spend here or do anything else I like each day is that I have a residual income buisness you could only dream of."

Well whatever it might be, you can multiply it by 2 or 3 and get the amount you would be making in Ambit with the same size business.

Doesn't that bother you?

Old 12-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
Well whatever it might be, you can multiply it by 2 or 3 and get the amount you would be making in Ambit with the same size business.

Doesn't that bother you?
LOL. Look, I have a downline with many times more customers than all of Ambit. Do you think I'm going to give that up for a company that has to pay for leadership? You need a shrink.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:25 PM

"Look, I have a downline with many times more customers than all of Ambit. Do you think I'm going to give that up for a company that has to pay for leadership?"

Still with the lies I see Mr Smith. You would have to have to be Swaggerty or Fisher to even make that claim. And even they don't have that many customers. Ambit is bigger than you think. And if you ARE one of those guys, you will see your Rep totals going down soon enough.

I also noticed you didn't address the Ignite pay plan. I take that to mean you are admitting I caught you in a lie. And IF your business is that big, why don't you go count how many customers you have on the 6th level and add 3 dollars minimum for each one and tell me how much you would have made if you were getting paid there? If it is as big as you say then, you are leaving what about 100K per month on the table? Or are you just talking big as usual? You probably aren't even an MD.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:38 PM

Mr Smith,

If you have a residual income so exhorbitant WHAT IS IT??? Because Ignite only talks about Presley as there million dollar man. How come we have never heard about you??

TWO QUESTIONS???

Wasn't Presley given his position by Domhoff??

Does Doug Witt work at corporate and have a consultant position ??

Old 12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Silver Member

The reason everyone talks about Presley is because he is #1. There are numerous others who are now Ignite millionaires. How do you know you haven't heard about me?

No, Presley was not given his position. Everyone at Ignite started at the bottom as they didn't have to pay anyone to come one board like Ambit.

Yes, Doug works at the corporate office and no he is not a rep.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:21 AM
millionsinlife

Hey doesn't it say alot that when Ambition had that comp plan for ignite that he posted it in 2 secs? we've been asking for proof of the claims he's been making about Ambit for months. Now what does that say to the men and women hear with common sense? Well I think it says that HE CAN'T PROVE WHAT HE'S BEEN SAYING AT ALL ABOUT THE GROWTH, CUSTOMERS, EARNINGS, NOTHING. We all know that the compensation plan argument isn't really worth the notes you guys are sending back and forth. But Ambition doesn't mind replying to that argument immediately because he actually has documentation to show what he's talking about with that. Now with the other stuff which is hugely important because it hits to the heart of Ambits credibility I've noticed he never has a solid reply there. Ambition really why don't you go to corp. and tell them you're getting hammered for some proof and then ask "Why haven't you provided any documentation to the reps that spread this info so that you have credibility."(even lie a little bit and tell them you might even get an Ignite rep with a huge organization to cross over.)

Old 12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Silver Member

millionsinlife- you are exactly right, but I'll tell you why ambition won't do it; because he is all about "woulda, coulda, shoulda" just like Ambit. They have no track record to stand on so all they can say is "you wait and see, we're going to be important some day". With Ambit's bought and paid for leadership and their failure to acheive any real traction in Texas I won't hold my breathe.

Old 12-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Newbie Member

I took a look at the links posted by someone about ***** ***** and the awards they are in the running for but its hard for me to take any of that as being a sign of a strong company. I joined a company, as part of their IT department, years back that was a start-up and they promised alot. During the first year this company won awards similar to "rising star" they went from 600 employees to 1200 employees within a year etc. During this whole time they reported increases in revenue, they IPO'd at $16/share and it went up to $80/share and things looked peachy but ultimately they had to file for bankruptcy protection and got bought out by another company, in which all my stock options went to crap.
I am not saying that ***** ***** is going that route nor am I saying that Ambit isn't progressing either but I don't think going back and forth about financials and growth is being fruitful.
When I look at both companies Stream Energies has awards but has 87 complaints filed with the BBB of Dallas, Ambit has 5 complaints filed with BBB but does not have any awards, so which one is the better one? It's just hard to say and ultimately, I think this thread is giving potential members of either companies a false sense of worrying about thing that are out of everyone's control.
I say join Ignite or Ambit if you are ok with losing the initial investment otherwise don't join. As with any venture it's a speculation anyway.

Old 12-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Silver Member

jergol, thank you for commenting on the BBB because you have unwittingly made my point. TXU has 561 BBB complaints because they have the most customers. The fact is the number of complaints in the utility sector is directly proportional to the number of customers you have. TXU has the most complaints, Ignite's complaints are relative for a company with hundreds of thousands of customers and Ambit has only a few complaints because they only have a few customers.

BTW, you are correct that some fast growing companies crash, but some fast growing companies make it big and for sure companies like Ambit that never put up any big numbers are not worth the time. Sure, I know we're going to hear some tortoise and hare excuses but explosive growth like Ignite is what MLM is all about.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:10 PM

Could it be possible that Ambit just provides better customer service. As a former customer of ***** ***** I can tell you that from my experience the biggest problem with Stream was the incompetence in the billing dept. I signed up for a friend and it took 2 months to get the correct bill.

So maybe you have so many complaints because of bad customer service.

Ratio

TXU:
1 COMPLAINT FOR EVERY 8,750 CUSTOMERS approx BASED ON 4.9 MILLION CUSTOMERS

***** *****:
1 COMPLAINT FOR EVERY 2,875 CUSTOMERS BASED ON 250,000 CUSTOMERS.

So basically Stream has a customer service dept that has 3x more complaints than the incumbent who is notoriously known for bad customer service. I wouldn't say that it proves your point other than you have proven your customer service is less than stellar.

Old 12-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Silver Member

Granted, Ignite went through a time in 2006 where we couldn't keep up with the customer growth (I hate when that happens) but since early 2007 we have implemented state-of-the-art Voice Recognition, Virtual Hold and billing systems that are unrivaled in the utility industry.

So, you make a good point but those growing pains are behind us. But that doesn't change the fact that complaints are with out question relative to your customer base and rate of growth; which only confirms what we already know about Ambit. And the reason they don't disclose their numbers.