report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2007, 05:26 PM

Re: Ambit- the beginning of the end

I only have the press release by Ambit. And since they haven't had any issues making their deadlines for getting into markets when they say they will, I will take their word for it. They are a very reputable company with the backing of Coral Energy (Royal Dutch Shell). So, they probably already have some sort of verbal approval and have been given a timetable by the decision makers in Illinois.

I could see why Ignite reps would be concerned because Ignite has promised markets several times but, didn't deliver. But, Ambit is a much better energy company than Stream. THAT is why they get in markets where Stream struggles. (Ignite reps, it isn't too late to get in to the REAL DEAL. It's either now or later)

Here is the press release: Hope it helps.

Ambit Energy Announces Expansion into Illinois Natural Gas Market
DALLAS, TX (November 2, 2007)
Ambit Energy, L.P., announced today that the company will begin pre-launch marketing activities to attract independent sales consultants in Illinois on December 1, 2007. The company plans to beginning taking orders from residential customers for natural gas service beginning in early February 2008.
Ambit Energy Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer Chris Chambless said, "We are on a mission to help consumers in deregulated markets across the country save money on their monthly energy expenses." Chambless continued, "We are also on a mission to help entrepreneurs capitalize on the economic opportunity afforded by a deregulated market."
"Our initial expansion into Illinois gives us access to an additional 2.4 million households who use natural gas in the markets we will serve," said Ambit Energy Co-founder and CEO Jere Thompson, Jr. He added, "Although this new market by definition makes our company bigger, our goal is not to be the biggest, but to be the finest and most respected competitive energy provider in the country. Our goal in Illinois is the same as it has been in Texas and New York. We will provide our customers a savings opportunity supported by best-in-class service and systems."
About Ambit Energy
Ambit Energy, L.P., is based in Dallas, Texas. Ambit Energy currently provides electricity service to residential customers in deregulated Texas and New York markets. Additional information on Ambit can be found at www.ambitenergy.com.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:37 PM

"Almost seems the ignite members are bitter about something."

You would be right about that Synergy. They are bitter because Ambit has had a lot of success recruiting Ignite reps. (why is that?)They are also bitter because Ignite either can't or won't fix the problems in their company including but, not limited to the pay plan, the structure of the company (ie, Stream/Ignite vs Ambit), the quality of the energy company (allowing Ambit to get into markets easier), not being able to sign up new service where Ambit can, better customer service, etc.

And I am not bashing Ignite. It was a great opportunity when I was in it and it still is. Ambit is just head and shoulders better. So, I am just educating those that didn't know.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

All talk and no results to show for it. Results is what matters. Ambition, give us some numbers.

After 7 months Ignite had documented $70 million in revenue and 80K customers. After their first full calender year Ignite had documented $400 million in revenue and $250K customers.

Ambit has been in business for over a year and about to finish their first full calender year. Where do they stand now compared to Ignite at the same juncture? I won't hold my breathe for an answer but it is only a fraction. The fact is their silence on this matter says everthing you need to know.

btw, Ignite continues to dominate the market for switches in Texas with still less than 5% of the marketshare. We will expand on our timetable and not because we must to find customers like Ambit.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Silver Member

One more thing Ambition, I know you are light on specifics but Ignite has not lost even one rep of even minor significane to Ambit. Absolutely no one that has made any money. If I am wrong why don't you tell me who?

Old 11-28-2007, 06:08 PM

Don't you get it????? NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 07:46 PM

"One more thing Ambition, I know you are light on specifics but Ignite has not lost even one rep of even minor significane to Ambit. Absolutely no one that has made any money."

Now that is a statement that makes you look like a blowhard. How would you know who Ignite has or hasn't lost? I didn't say they lost any EDs or anything. But, there have been some leaders and a good portion of their group come over. So, just because YOU think they are insignificant might explain why they came over in the first place. And why would I tell you who they are? If you or Ignite really would have cared about them, they wouldn't have lost them in the first place due to that horrible pay plan.

Tell me again how getting paid on the 6th level is a bad thing? I need another laugh.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Silver Member

I'll tell you when 6 levels is bad; when the average rep can't qualify for 4 or 5 levels, not to mention 6 levels. The Ambit presentation is dsigned to project big numbers and never pay it out even a fraction based on qualification requirements. It's a shell game and it's why the founder is a Member of the MLM Hall of Shame.

6 levels is bad when the first promotion is set so low than the upline loses their bonuses too easily and then that newly promoted rep is not even qualified to get paid on the fourth level. Guess who keeps all this non-qualified $$$. That's right- Ambit corporate. This is by design.

I hope you're still laughing because you won't be for long when you start experiencing this phenomenon and realize you've been duped. Less is more when you actually get it.

Let me tell you something about people switching companies. Nobody that's making any money is going to leave a company (and not only will they not make any more money for the same effort at Ambit but they always do less the next time around) unless they are paid to leave and anybody that's serious can't be incognito or they can't work the business. That won't happen anytime soon with the huge residual checks Ignite is paying.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:34 AM

Annual Income
Low High Average
Executive Director 0.06% $31,235.00 $1,618,980.50 $217,029.77
Senior Director 1.45% $207.50 $195,882.25 $10,398.35
Managing Director 9.41% $10.00 $75,289.50 $1,795.51
Qualified Director 89.08% $10.00 $1,988.00 $256.29

Now I know why you are so concerned with numbers Mr Smith and Millions. Lets look at this chart basically 89% of your average consultants can't even make there money back let alone pay for there annual website.

I can only hope you guys are Exec Directors otherwise you too are probably not making any money. At which point I would be glad to put you in AMBIT and let you make some money.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Silver Member

Wait a minute....All these people are blindly following a company that just completed their first calender year? I wouldn't go work for a company that was less than 2 years old. They are using the BBB as a source when they haven't even been in business long enough to pay their first IRS bill? You have to be kidding me!! How can you be so blind to defend a company with no proven record? Would you hand $400 to a person you've known less than a year? I can't believe this, tell me this is a mistake.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:22 AM
Silver Member

Max, you are a complete moron. I'm sorry but that is the only explanation for your post. Actually, I thank you for bringing Ignite's Income Disclosure in to the discussion because that is just another way that Ignite is different that Ambit. #1- Ignite provides an Income Disclosure and Ambit doesn't. (perhaps the AG would be interested to know that Ambit makes income projections without disclosing actual income averages) Again, Ignite is completely transparent about all their data such as revenue, customer growth and even how much money their reps make. Where is Ambit's Income Disclosure so that prospects can make an informed decision about what Ambit has to offer? #2- Ignite's top earner made $1.6 million over the year ending last June and makes much more now. What does Ambit's top eaner make? (and don't include the amounts Carlos was paid to join Ambit not to mention the legions of top positions that Ambit gave away to lure MLM hopping "pros"; what a kick in the teeth to their own reps)

Back to the moron issue. If you knew anything about MLM you would know that Ignite's has a very favorable Income Disclosure relative to the industry. The fact is that the majority of the people are easily discouraged. It's human nature. But the best part has got to be that if Ambit actually had the integrity to disclose their growth data including their rep's income you would find that it too was only a fraction of Ignite's ground breaking success. So all you just did was bring to our attention another way that Ambit is deceiving it's reps because if they were truthful the whole world would know that the "emperor has no clothes". Max, can you think of any other way that Ignite is crushing Ambit that you would like to tell us about? LOL

Old 11-29-2007, 06:15 PM

"I'll tell you when 6 levels is bad; when the average rep can't qualify for 4 or 5 levels, not to mention 6 levels."

I can't believe you are sticking to this line of BS. So, you are saying that the average rep won't have customers on the 6th level so why even let them get paid there if they do. Well, what about the leaders who DO have customers on the 6th level? What do you say to your MDs and SDs who do have customers on the 6th level but, don't get paid on them? Is it bad for them too? You are spinning this in a way that is incomprehensible. Why don't you just admit that the Ambit pay plan is better? Otherwise, you're a joke.

" 6 levels is bad when the first promotion is set so low than the upline loses their bonuses too easily"

So, your concern is that the upline is going to lose their bonus money because their downline promoted too easily? So, you are only concerned with stuffing the uplines pocket with money while the average rep gets paid on ONLY 2 levels. So, what is wrong with spreading the wealth a little?

You keep forgetting to mention how it is IGNITE who doesn't intend on paying to even the 5th level. Because like you said, most reps don't get people on the lower levels. That also means they don't promote. That in turn means that average Ignite reps ONLY get paid on 2 levels. At least Ambit reps get paid on 4 levels by only having 4 customer points. They get paid on 5 levels after 10 customers and 15 customers get them 6 levels and 20 get them 7 total levels. Can an Ignite rep do that? NO!!!!

Let me clarify the Ignite pay plan again because you seem lost on your own pay plan.

As a qualified director meaning you have 4 customer points, you qualify for your customers and 1 level below you. In order to qualify for level 2-5 or the next 4 levels you MUST be an MD meaning: you have 3 personal reps and 12 total in your organization within the first 5 levels AND 10 personal customers.

Why do you keep quiet about this one Mr Smith? You know I'm right and you are wrong don't you? So, which is easier, getting 15 personal customers to get paid on 6 levels or, getting 10 personal customers plus 12 reps to get paid on those same 6 levels?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But, you seem to be struggling with it Mr Smith.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:15 AM

Mr Smith,

So are you back in elementary school now. Obviously I touched a nerve and most Igniters probably don't realize they aren't even going to earn there money back. Its OK let it go....

CrushingDaddy or CD as you go by on CUB Blog don't act like you don't know how to get in touch with me via PM/IM and on what website you should be ashamed. Remember when you tell lies you can't cover all of your stories.

CUB BLOG ---YOUR WORDS "Also, how am I to IM you? From what website? " Don't you recall the following words?????
"Due to the lack of responses on this issue, I have decided to move my discussion to CUB (Citizens Utility Board),"

You got your moneyback so you accomplished your mission. Just to remind you YOUR WORDS AGAIN "Also, Ambit finally refunded my money"

So enough already. On second thought, I have to say you have generated alot of PM's for me and a bunch of people are signing up thanks to you and Mr Smith and the remaining Ignite dolts.

Keep up the leads please.

Max

Old 11-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Silver Member

Ambition, obviously it is a waste of time trying to have a discussion with you about the science of MLM compensation. I didn't say the average rep won't have customers on the 6th level, I said the average rep won't be qualified to get paid on 6th level customers (or even 4th) with Ambit. There's a big difference. Ambit is all about a shell game of making big projections and not paying.

Max, if the average Ignite rep isn't going to get his money back then where does that leave Ambit who is producing only a fraction of the Ignite results. I guess someone who would post the Ignite Income Disclosure when their company isn't even paying at that level would miss the moronic irony.

It's readily obivous to all what your silence on Ambit growth means; nothing to brag about, huh?

Old 11-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Silver Member

Maxcomm/Frank Schmaeling,

How am I supposed to know these both are the same person? What lies have I ever told? And I have still not gotten what I want- "due to lack of responses". Get me documentation that says that Ambit is registered in Illinois or in the process of registering. Also, I asked a month ago, five times, for someone to provide me a reputable news source that praises the business practices, recruiting practices, or energy services of Ambit. Until you provide those two things don't try to respond, otherwise you will just sound like a blowhard. I had no problem finding this on Ignite. And if anyone sends another link to a BBB site, you should have your head examined. How is asking for a website being a liar? You really are a jerk, Frank.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:53 AM

CrushingDaddy,

Aliases, Aliases I forgot you dolts can't follow a bouncing ball. Like I said before you got your money back so find another venue to waste your time in.

Leads buddy keep them coming.

WOW you guys are awesome I received another call last night from someone who read this stuff and were debating which company to join.

They joined AMBIT last night at 11:43 pm keep em coming.

Max

Old 11-30-2007, 08:18 AM

"I said the average rep won't be qualified to get paid on 6th level customers (or even 4th) with Ambit."

And getting paid on 4 levels is STILL easier in Ambit is it not? You still are criticizing your own business when you say these things. I mean if you are condemning Ambit because you say it is so hard to get paid on 5 or 6 or 7 levels, what does that say about Ignite where it is even harder? So, even for the average rep, it is better in Ambit.

And the bottom line is this. The superstar reps who have hundreds and thousands of reps and customers WILL get paid on the 6th level in Ambit. But, they WON'T get paid on the 6th level in Ignite.

Have you asked Steve Fisher how much money he ISN'T making with all of those customers on the 6th level in his organization? I would venture to say it is 100K a month or more that he left on the table. His income would be at least double if not triple just by getting paid on that one extra level.

And THAT is why Ambit is a better opportunity.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Silver Member

Oh yeah, because it takes a private detective to figure out CrushingDaddy and CD are the same person. Aliases? Blowhard. Send proof or go back to robbing unsuspecting people. Proof, documentation... not self generated press releases or videos of Hitler like speeches from overzealous leadership. PROOF, DOCUMENTATION!!!

Old 11-30-2007, 08:31 AM

Hey Max, if you are Schmaeling, don't hog all of the reps you are getting from this. I am in your downline. So, share. hahahahaha