report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2007, 07:49 PM

Re: Ambit- the beginning of the end

"Sure the Ambit corporate business presentation looks better with more levels (as you have been so duped to believe is important) but so what if the average rep never builds that deep. A leader will actually make more money with a five level plan (that the average rep on his team can actually accomplish) than with a deeper level plan that only a few can accomplish."

You are sounding pretty dumb here Mr Smith. If the Ambit pay plan pays 6 levels, doesn't it ALSO pay 5 levels? I can't believe you even tried to justify that. Or maybe you can try again to explain how having 1 level MORE to be paid on can somehow cause you to make less money. I mean Ambit gets paid the same amount on those first 5 levels. You are reaching here.

"is it not critical to know that Ambit requires 10 customers to get paid through only four levels, 15 to get paid through five levels and 20 though six levels?"

As far as how hard it is to get paid deeper in levels, THAT is WAAAAAAY easier to accomplish in Ambit as well.

In Ignite you ONLY get paid through level 1 unless you promote. So, in order for you to get paid past your own personal customers and 1 level below you, you MUST have 3 personal associates and 12 reps total in your organization PLUS have 10 personal customers. So, your statement about getting paid through 4 levels without getting promoted is inaccurate.

In Ambit, you don't need to promote at all. You can simply have 20 customers and you qualify for all levels. And with Ambit, getting customers is easier. So, getting the 20 customers is much easier than getting the 12 consultants that are required in Ignite.

"Ignite requires only 4 customers to get paid through four levels and 10 through all five levels."

Did they change the pay plan in the last month or two? Last time I checked, you had to be promoted just to get paid past level 1.

Come on Mr Smith, at least a little honesty would be nice here.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Silver Member

Once again, we can debate for ever which plan is superior but only results matter. So maybe you can explain why if Ambit's plan is so great why they have less than 10% in two states the customer base of Ignite in only one state? You keep saying that it is WAAAAY easier to get customers in Ambit; that would contradict the fact that Ambit has only have a small fraction of the Ignite revenue and customer. Again, you are all talk but no facts and that's why you won't disclose results because then you would have to admit failure.

But for clarifications sake, a five level plan is better than a six level plan when the average rep can actually qualify for five levels and get paid. Follow me here Ambition because this is not that hard. Since the average Ambit rep has less than 10 customers, a leader that can get qualified for all levels will earn more from his downline with a five level plan (10 customers to qualify) than a six level plan (15 customers to qualify for five levels and 20 customers for six levels) because his downline will actually be getting paid too. A plan that the average rep can actually qualify to get paid on is far superior to the field leadership than a bunch of projections. And yes, you are wrong about the Ignite qualification requirements.

The Ambit compensation plan is all a facade to present big numbers that few will ever qualify for and it is unethical if not illegal not to disclose this fact in the presentation.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:16 PM

"And yes, you are wrong about the Ignite qualification requirements."

No I am not. Are you trying to say that you can qualify for levels 2-5 without promoting in Ignite? If you are, then tell me when the pay plan changed?

So, you are only talking about the customer part of your qualification. You are conveniently forgetting to mention the promotion part of it. You DO realize you MUST be an MC in order to qualify for all levels of pay in Ignite right?

If you don't think so, go read your compensation plan again. I have one right on my desk and it tells me otherwise. And it was valid as of just a few months ago.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 PM

Mr Smith , you seem to keep mentioning how Ignite has more customers and therefore superior in every way. Is that all you have? I mean Ignite has been around 2 and a half times as long as Ambit. I would sure hope that Ignite has a ton more customers at this point. Especially since the growth in ANY network marketing business grows exponentially. Give Ambit a few years and you will see how big it is and how Ignite is losing reps AND customers to Ambit.

And you keep saying that Ambit went to NY because we can't get customers in Texas. That is the same as your saying that people will make more money with a pay plan that pays on fewer levels. It is just you trying to spin it to make a false statement sound true. If going to another state was so bad, why has Ignite been trying to get into NY for almost a year now? Why is it Ambit got in with no trouble? Deny all you want but, Ignite has been talking about NY and Ga(gas) for a while now. But, still no results. And now Ambit is about to open up in Illinois for gas. Isn't it sad how a fledgling company like Ambit is having no trouble getting into markets while Ignite is STILL only in Texas? (and not by choice either) Quit lying and tell the truth Mr Smith.

Ambit is better in every way. Heck Ignite even got their BBB license revoked because of too many complaints. At least Ambit is STILL a member of the BBB and very very few complaints at all.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Silver Member

Why does every Ambit rep say that they are going into Illinois? The Illinois Commerce Commission still has no applications pending, they have never heard of Ambit Energy, the ICC says that it takes months to get approved, and they definitely do not have the go-ahead from the ICC which is needed. How can anyone be sure that the ICC will allow Ambit to sell Energy in IL? According to CUB (Citizens Utility Board), 93% of the Energy companies selling deregulated energy in IL have cost consumers more money then their original providors, thus giving all of them a bad name. The ICC will require more than a handshake and a popsicle to sell here. This isn't to say that Ambit will cost the consumer more money, and this isn't to say that Ambit's services are faulty, HOWEVER, you need a license to sell hot dogs in Chicago. Otherwise, you are just a bread salesman.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:34 PM

"The Illinois Commerce Commission still has no applications pending, they have never heard of Ambit Energy"

Do you work for the office who approves the licenses, or are you just quoting a source? I would trust my source over yours any day. Ambit is NOT Ignite. When they say they are going into a market they go in. And they will go in when they say they will. Right now the target date is Feb 1. So, you might want to ask your source to talk to someone who knows something. Because obviously your "source" isn't in the know.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Silver Member

My Source is the ICC themselves. www.icc.illinois.gov
They post pending and approved vendors. Also, this was clarified with the COO of The Consumer Utilities Board, Sandra. AND it was posted on their blog site that two people had called over to the ICC and they had never heard of Ambit Energy. I would suggest calling the ICC and asking them youself, because your source is obviously not trustworthy.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:04 PM

Ambit is going in where Nicor gas is. Somebody you are talking to has no clue. Or maybe you are just lying. I could care less which it is. Just wait until February and we will see who is wrong at that point. Otherwise, we will just keep arguing. You believe what you want. I just know how Ambit operates. They came out a few months ago saying we were going in NY for gas. Guess what? We are up and running in NY for gas already. They just now said we will be in Illinois in Feb for gas. I am willing to bet they will be. You can believe otherwise if you want. That is your choice. But, we will be there. Just wait and see.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:59 AM
millionsinlife

hey crush why is it that ambtion didn't just contact the ICC himself/herself? that would have nipped it right in the bud. But it is easier to write here on the forum and say that you're lying. At least you put the effort in to see about it then spoke. And Mr. Smith why is it easier to sit and say that you're crazy and bash you personally instead of just show the proof that you and other people have been asking for for months. And isn't it weird that FOR MONTHS people have been asking for the same simple info and all you get is attacked and TALKED TO but NEVER ANY DOCUMENTATION. I pretty much guarantee that this will be repsonded to in some way by MORE TALK AND NO DOCUMENTATION. and you can bet that 6-level compensation plan on it.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:09 AM
millionsinlife

Re: Ambient Energy--What's the 411?

hey maxcom it's funny you used the word LACKEY. yep the forum does LACK some info from one company. and I really don't think Mr. Smith needs any help, he's as clear as can be. SHOW SOME PROOF. i don't think the english language has changed that much to where that doesn't make sense. We've been going on for months and the same simple request CAN'T be brought forward. only angry retorts from people that if they could've gotten the info by now would have, BUT THEY CANT cause it's either not there or it doesn't look good. Now go ahead and respond this with more of the same. TALK....

Old 11-28-2007, 11:43 AM

Mils,

Was there a point to your post? I thought I made myself very clear. Why would I go to the ICC? I am not the one with doubts. And I was not bashing Mr Smith other than to say he was lying about the Ignite compensation plan. And he was. So what is your point?

Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 PM
millionsinlife

ok Ambition you say you're not in doubt. so your sureness must come from the fact that your company is not a stranger to the ICC and if so who did you get that info from becuase Crush actually called the ICC office and got the info first hand. And if they don't have anything on file then they're already behind in their process of to enter Ill. And it really spoke volumes when you said. You didn't get my point. that seems to be the whole issue with you and some of your associates. They just missing the point when it's spelled out.. like I said you would respond with NO DOCUMENTATION... PRICELESS!!

Old 11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Newbie Member

I don't have a dog in this fight but what is the bottom line? Making money and perticipating in free enterprise. All I do know as a fact is I have several friends in Ambit that are making a killing in a very short period of time. I would join Ambit if I was not a leader in my chosen company but I have seen the results. No one really cares about how the customers a recieved. If I was in a company and my members could pay a call center to get there few customers then why is that a big deal? Makes logical sence to me from a business point of view. The bottom line is the bottom line. You can have the best company on the planet but where is the beef.

Not knocking Ignite but from the outside looking in Ambit would be my choice after reading these posts. Alsomst seems the ignite members are bitter about something. Just my thought from an outsider looking in.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Silver Member

Synergy, you don't get it. Ambit has struggled to get any traction because their field leaders are MLM company hopping "pros" that couldn't make anything happen in Texas in Ignite's wake they so ran off to NY where they are not doing any better. (have you seen what they pay in NY?) You don't understand much about MLM if you think a Customer Prospecting Center is going to build a duplicatable MLM business building model. All these rep churning "pros" do is assign a couple customers to release their own bonuses and move on to the next poor guy. Ignite has thrived and blown the roof off the Texas deregulated market because they have field leaders with integrity and believe in a pure, grass-roots network marketing model of loyal warm market customers and duplicable systems.

You say where is the beef. Perhaps you haven't notice that Ignite has the documented results and Ambit has nothing but a lot of bragging and refuses to provide any data because it would reveal their lack of results.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Newbie Member

I see your point. Again I am from the outside and have seen these guy's earnings. To say I don't know much about MLM is an insult as I have done it 15 years full-time, been featured in numorous magazines, and know comp plans inside and out. I think they all need to be carefull because signing rep's up in states with no product is an AG love affair. I saw it in Ameriplan in Oklahome but the fixed it by getting providers in there. The premise of rep's in all 50 states but product only in a few is dangerous to say the least but I hope you all succeed and thats just an opinion.

As a networker I look at my abilities to make money and my downline. I could care less about documents and facts as they bear nothing to my family's bottom line. You wanna see the best documents, earning statements, ect just research Amway. I would nopt do Amway but they have the best documented success, highest earners in the industry and blah blah blah.

Again I have seen the checks and people are winning at Ambit is my only statement. In comparing comp plans Ambit by far is the better of the 2 but just an opinion.

I am NOT involved in Ambit and only making observations based on the facts of only what I know,

Tim

Old 11-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Newbie Member

Excel had call centers, street workers gathering customers, ect and it worked so whats wrong with it? A customer is a customer. If I was in Ignite I would have a call center. It just makes business sence to me.

Old 11-28-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Synergy, you don't get it. Ambit has struggled to get any traction because their field leaders are MLM company hopping "pros" that couldn't make anything happen in Texas in Ignite's wake they so ran off to NY where they are not doing any better. (have you seen what they pay in NY?) You don't understand much about MLM if you think a Customer Prospecting Center is going to build a duplicatable MLM business building model. All these rep churning "pros" do is assign a couple customers to release their own bonuses and move on to the next poor guy. Ignite has thrived and blown the roof off the Texas deregulated market because they have field leaders with integrity and believe in a pure, grass-roots network marketing model of loyal warm market customers and duplicable systems.

You say where is the beef. Perhaps you haven't notice that Ignite has the documented results and Ambit has nothing but a lot of bragging and refuses to provide any data because it would reveal their lack of results.
If you are doing that well in Ignite why do you and others spend so much time on this thread creating trying to create doubt in the minds of Ambit reps.

Okay...Ignite is bigger, better...blah...blah!

There is room for Ambit in the market also.

Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Silver Member

Ambition,

You are not seeing the problem here. What happens when Joe Schmo reads all the hype that Ambit is sending out about how they are in Chicago...then he reads all these threads that say they are in Chicago....then they call the ICC or the consumer group that protects people from fraud in the Energy field, CUD, and they have never even heard of Ambit. Then they go onto the website for ICC and see that they aren't on the list of approved vendors. I am not trying to bash anyone's company. If Ignite were doing the same thing, I would be asking the same questions. What happens when the ICC doesn't let Ambit in, or, they delay the process to allow them in? This means that people that forked over their $400 will be stuck, right? You have to admit that sucks. I hate to sound like everyone out there, but I am only interested in keeping some friends informed. Do you have documentation to prove the move into IL is going to happen in Feb? A yes or no will work.