report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Padeals, Llc

Does anyone have more info about PA Deals, LLC? It looks fishy and I have heard mixed things about them.

Old 08-15-2007, 12:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Padeals, Llc

Be Very Careful With This Company! I Have Been Dealing With Several People Who Have Bought From Them And Have Been Screwed. Bogus Construction Work, Contractors Running Off With The Money, Massive Title Issues, False Appraisals, And More. Do Business With Them And Best Case You'll Lose A Few Thousand Dollars And Have A Headache, Worst Case You'll Lose Your Shirt And Foreclose On The Properties.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I do not know what you two are talking about. I have purchased and successfully completed 8 deals with PA Deals, LLC since February 2007. I have sold 6 of them to date and have profited no less than $8K on each one. Better than that the one I made $19K. One is on the market now, and one is just about ready to be listed. If you would do your research you would see that they are conservative with their values and my contractors have been great. I looked at a few other local investment companies and they where telling me after repair values that we $20K-$30K off on a $90K property. They also did not stand behind anything. If you do a little more research you will see PA Deals, LLC is great.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am the owner of PA Deals and I must say, I find this post disturbing and false. We have been in business since 2006 and have sold hundreds of investment properties to tons of people. Sure, a few of the deals have failed, this is REAL ESTATE, it happens! However, the majority of our deals and our clients succeed. And if something does go wrong, we are there to support our clients 100% and help them every step of the way.

For anyomne reading this post who has concerns please email me directly and I will put you in touch with TONS of people who have done deals with us and succeeded! I can be reached at zack@padeals.com

Old 02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack W View Post
I am the owner of PA Deals and I must say, I find this post disturbing and false. We have been in business since 2006 and have sold hundreds of investment properties to tons of people. Sure, a few of the deals have failed, this is REAL ESTATE, it happens! However, the majority of our deals and our clients succeed. And if something does go wrong, we are there to support our clients 100% and help them every step of the way.
For anyomne reading this post who has concerns please email me directly and I will put you in touch with TONS of people who have done deals with us and succeeded! I can be reached at zack@padeals.com
You're the owner of this company and it took you four years to notice this?

I don't like doing business with people who are this clueless about the modern world.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

PA Deals is a wholesaler. All wholesalers have to buy a property, mark up for their profit, estimate the cost of repairs, estimate the value of the property after it's been repaired, and then sell it to you at no more than 70% of the After Rehab Value. In other words, their profit come from from selling you on low rehab budgets and inflated values. Before you buy from ANY Wholesaler, do your own research and NEVER trust their numbers simply because they seem like really cool people. Do NOT fool yourself into thinking that they have your best interest in mind, they don't! Don't be fooled when they tell you their contractors are the best and cheapest. Get your own estimates outside of their contractor list. Get all HIC and General Liability info before you sign anything.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i am just looking around to see what other people know about this company...one reason is a freind of mine works for a contractor who is dealing with them and is having difficulty getting paid for work done, which makes it very difficult for my friend to get paid to pay his bills. he is kinda in a corner about it his boss picks him up since he has no transportation. so far what i see is telling me that this company is not a good one to deal with the contractors do what they are told on the most part...make it pretty for example. would like to see more info though so back to the web i go. any more info i find i will post here.