report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Newbie Member

Shocked I got my check

I was thinking I knew more than a major scam busters site. I do not know why I missed reading the entire article on Cash Crate and joined their site to start with. I was shocked on cash crate when I got my pay out and check and it was only for 58.00 when I worked days and put 90.00 in credit card charges to make that much.
Yes I lost money but, when I went back to read the newspaper sites work at home articles complete I found out why I did not get paid all I should have :eek:
:mad: I wish I did not scan the story it could have saved me the money but they seem to write so much that it is hard to read it all before acting. I was on this page zolaenterprises
On The Edge Ads & Entertainment Magazine work at home articles[/url]
:confused: Do you see the blue text and how if someone did not read it they could click and think it was them telling us they are safe. Well when I got that check from cash crate survey scam site I was tripping of course.
The worse part is finally I found their links and followed to find their sites areas. They do not have the 50 cent things and most are just filling info out not one asked for card info. I finally joined theirs and got my check Friday for 239.00 after working just a few hours one day that week. How is it that nobody knows of them and they had only about 20 people or so in that area? I met one of the other girls that work there and she has been with them for several months. She has mad a ton. When I told her what I did on going to cash crate she said I was stupid not to read the entire article first.
Am I the only one that would have taken it that way? Anyway finally I found a real job on the internet with that page owner or doing surveys at zolaenterprises but, should I have known better or do they write too much to explain?
Much like I do it seems but, it was a lot to go into on how I found it and am I crazy to think from a glance the warning was a refference to check out?
stacy
Oh if you want to see what I mean by the real site or who I work for now they are so cool. Their page is LINK REMOVED But to be honest I think I still have a long time before I can make it through reading all their scam busting alerts and all

Last edited by katiescorner : 03-29-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Top Money Maker

Re: Shocked I got my check

I'm not sure why you would be shocked... There are many more legitimate survey / offer sites out there than there are scam survey offer sites. Have you tried (Yes, I know. No referral links):

FusionCash.com (pays monthly with a $25 minimum - usually on time and always pays)
CashLagoon.com (Pays DAILY with a $5 minumum - usually right on time and always pays)
DealBarbiePays.com (Pays monthly with a $20 minimum - usually late but always pays)
SitHomeCash.com (Pays weekly with a $10 minimum - usually early and always pays)
CashCrate.com (Pays monthly with a $20 minumum - usually late but always pays)

Place I would say to stay away from are:

SurfBounty.com - Fake survey site - never pays.
SurveyScout.com - Never PAY FOR a list of survey sites.
GangsterGreed.com - Never approves offers so you never get paid.

Good information:

Look in KatiesCorner's signature (the site URL escapes me)
FreeCashPro.com - Nice no-nonsense free list.

...or you can look in my signature for a nice free list.
Google the words gpt, pts, and incentive site.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Silver Member

....What's your point?

Gah, that site makes my eyes hurt!
Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

SwagBucks - Be rewarded for searching or shopping. Prize received!

Old 07-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Newbie Member

Oh god no cash crate is the scam I told of read

No way cashcrate is what I said I was stupid to find and do. The pending you never get paid on and I had done even the pay with credit card stuff to try to make money on that site. I was stupid not to read the page Read about those they are not real. Only the site I do on surveys is real. I was saying that I was shocked how I did not make the money I spent doing the surveys back on cashcrate. Why would you promote a scam here as for a couple of others you speak of they are even more known scams.

Last edited by katiescorner : 08-14-2007 at 07:40 PM.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

That zolaenterprises link is just bizarre and if you fall for it... well you should have listened to the members here again and avoided it.

First the ONLY thing they have for work at home (and I DID notice you claimed that you work FOR them) is a survey list AND you have to provide them with a username and password to access it?

ANYONE can access my free survey list and they do not have to ever even tell me they stopped by.. Since they set it up that way I am guessing they are just trying to build a member list and then guess what happens?

Im not willing to give them any information to find out if they are also promoting email harvesting and offer sites and claiming they are "survey sites' just to make a buck but I bet they are.

I would run far far away from that site.. and it does hurt the eyes!

Old 08-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Newbie Member

Yep I saw your page is boring and simple like most. Your page is not even surveys and you did that I think only to spam your list of surveys.
They lock things because the newspaper site has surveys there on that page. They lock it so people do not go in and see our names.
As for user info GOD YOUR STUPID!
How is picking a username and password to enter it a danger
Also the stuff you post is like making about 20 or 30 a month on doing spam survey crap like they warn of. W
Wow how funny that people can be so stupid. As for it hurts your eyes. I think it hurts your brain. YOu do not even have surveys you have a list not them. Wow how dumb can people be

Old 08-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Newbie Member

As for working for them I do work for them. I do surveys there and why would I want to avoid the only real site that makes money for me. They used to scam bust on the **** you others posted to try help. Why would I want to be scammed when I can make money at the weird page. I think LINK REMOVED only hurts your eye because you wanted to see a boring page like yours. I like the scam alerts and pages. I found them from looking up one of the scams I was in prior about the cash crate and paidsurveysect scam. THey helped me to not waste time and under stand why I never got my real pay from cashcrate.

Last edited by katiescorner : 03-29-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Old 08-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Silver Member

I'm sorry you can't take criticism, but I'm serious. It is physically painful for me to look at that website. There are too many weird backgrounds, too many colors, and too many font sizes; and the text and ads are too jammed together. I looked at it for ten seconds just now, and I have an eyestrain headache again. I guess my tiny brain can't handle it. :p

If I may say so, it might be more profitable to you to reconsider whether your site design is user-friendly; i.e., will people who randomly visit your site want to stay on it?

By the way, this isn't my page. I just loiter here.
Web of Trust browser plugin for IE and Firefox - Pops up a warning when a risky website is accessed and adds safety indicators to outbound links. Site safety is determined by consensus among WoT users.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Newbie Member

Obviously I was talking to the other girl

This is not a website it is forums only online. I was not speaking to you I was talking about the girl that left a comment here with her page link. As for if you like their site or not I really do not care. I happen to like the way they do it. As for my page I do not have one. I have no reason to go to all that trouble when I can make more money off their pages than having my own site could bring.
Since you seem to be acting like a kid I think I am not going to bother wasting my time to even reply here.

Old 08-19-2007, 04:12 AM
Silver Member

:D Acting like a kid... right. Cheers.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Silver Member

Thanks for sharing your info. I need some fast cash and now I can work at these. I watch You Tube a lot to see how people make money and some guy on there says he makes a thousand a month on cash crate.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:28 AM
You should know when it's real

I would rather look at a page that is "boring" but with a bunch of good information.
I think I'm gonna need some new glasses after looking at that site for 10 seconds. I wonder just who would have put that together. Sounds like the whole "kid" thing again. Not you Silverrain.
I think the bad thing was directed towards Katieshugs. Sorry sweetie. They abviously don't know a good thing when they see one !

Old 01-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Grand Dragon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven View Post
I'm not sure why you would be shocked... There are many more legitimate survey / offer sites out there than there are scam survey offer sites. Have you tried (Yes, I know. No referral links):

FusionCash.com (pays monthly with a $25 minimum - usually on time and always pays)
CashLagoon.com (Pays DAILY with a $5 minumum - usually right on time and always pays)
DealBarbiePays.com (Pays monthly with a $20 minimum - usually late but always pays)
SitHomeCash.com (Pays weekly with a $10 minimum - usually early and always pays)
CashCrate.com (Pays monthly with a $20 minumum - usually late but always pays)

Place I would say to stay away from are:

SurfBounty.com - Fake survey site - never pays.
SurveyScout.com - Never PAY FOR a list of survey sites.
GangsterGreed.com - Never approves offers so you never get paid.

Good information:

Look in KatiesCorner's signature (the site URL escapes me)
FreeCashPro.com - Nice no-nonsense free list.

...or you can look in my signature for a nice free list.
Google the words gpt, pts, and incentive site.
Wrong, CashLagoon pay instant with no minimum.

SitHomeCash.com is now a list of GPT sites.