report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2007, 12:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone Have Information on FrequenSea (Marine Phytoplankton)?

FrequenSea Marine Phytoplankton is being promoted as a MLM opportunity. I'm considering ordering a bottle to test this out on myself - I will not sell anything that I haven't found worthwhile in my own case, no matter how many "testimonials" may be offered. However, before I lay out the $35 or so for a bottle, I was wondering if anyone here had actually tried it, or at least know of someone who has. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Anyone Have Information on FrequenSea (Marine Phytoplankton)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordplay
FrequenSea Marine Phytoplankton is being promoted as a MLM opportunity. I'm considering ordering a bottle to test this out on myself - I will not sell anything that I haven't found worthwhile in my own case, no matter how many "testimonials" may be offered. However, before I lay out the $35 or so for a bottle, I was wondering if anyone here had actually tried it, or at least know of someone who has. Thanks in advance.
After much reading and contemplation about FrequenSea, I gave in and purchased the 16oz. bottle with more AMP. I drank the whole thing one ounce a day as suggested for about a week at different times during the day, then increased the amount up to eight ounces until it was all gone.

My results weren't dramatic by any means. I did notice a slight increase in endurance when, as a test to the effectiveness, I was able to do a few more push ups than normal.

I didn't notice much in increased energy at all. So, perhaps, I needed to keep using the product for a couple more months to experience a much more noticeable improvement?

I usually buy a small pack of energizing herb tabs from my local 7-11, and only need 1 tab per day out of the 3 in the pack, to feel a major improvement in energy that lasts the whole day.

So, in my opinion, I don't think one bottle of FrequenSea may help if one is after a huge and noticeable energy boost, which is what I expected to derive from it.

Of course someone else may experience a different effect.

Hope that helps.

Old 07-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Silver Member

unless your a fish give it a miss

Old 07-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzaa
unless your a fish give it a miss
I can concur with that. There's a pretty interesting (read: unusual) story behind the product.

I have noticed, recently, that the product packaging was given a brand new overhaul. :rolleyes:

Old 08-27-2007, 07:39 PM

Ive been taking the product for about a month and love it. I guess you are right, different people have different results to products. I think it all depends on what your body has and needs at the time. Im no doctor, but im sleeping better, have more energy and seem to have more mental clarity. I suggest it to everyone I know and tell them upfront what it does for me, but everybodys body is uniquely different so I cant guarantee anything. We have alot of other great products people love too, so I try to find the right fit for all my customers. Im having a great response since we're all organic, whole-food based.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Banned

i think whales eat plankton.

i would like to see a medical study showing how plankton does any health benefits.

i might as well go eat grass.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:57 AM

PM me and I will send you a link. Plenty of Medical documentation.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Banned

any on www.pubmed.gov ?

Old 08-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Silver Member

I would suppose that the main ingredient (phytoplankton) would be sufficient as a stand alone product to provide the necessary health benefits.

I could be mistaken, but it seems as though the positive effects experienced by others may be due to the additional ingredients in the formula? (amped rose, frankincense, aloe, etc).

Old 08-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Newbie Member

Ive tried this product for alittle over 2 months now. I honestly can say I sleep better, can concentrate better, and I am more energetic. Im Mr. Skeptical, but I like this stuff. Ive tried a few of the other products from a local lady, no complaints here.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anyone Have Information on FrequenSea (Marine

I have a friend who has suggested that I start taking Frequensea. I'm not sure how long she's been taking it...probably a month or two. But, I just think that $40 a bottle sounds ridiculous. I still remember when someone else was pushing SilverSea and as I recall, that was another product that wasn't what it seemed. I think it's now available under a new name.

My friend sounds like she's been brainwashed.....says she's sleeping better, she has energy and it's helped with her depression. I just don't buy it. I thought I'd find more information online other than advertisements going on and on about how great it is....

So, do I buy a bottle and shut her up or just say no and have her continue to tell me what I'm missing?:whip::grrr:

Thoughts?

Old 10-12-2007, 07:30 AM
Banned

I have taken the products for exactly 1 week and it has been a great experience. I have lost 5 lbs in one week and I ate bad this week,alot of junk. I am not saying it will work like that every week but 5 lbs is fantastic in a week.
This has also helped my sleeping and my energy level. The one thing I like about this product it isn't a mask like some of the herb pills are. Frequensea actually helps in edifying the body,letting itself heal the body. It is a process not like a typical energy drink where you drink it and gives you energy for a few hours then that is it.
it isn't a supplement,frequensea actually starts working as soon as you take the product. I also feel my blood flowing better. I am anxious to see what happens in the next month and I ll have more testimonials then.Everyone's body will have different reactions to it,some will feel it in a few days and some in a few weeks. I just know for me it is working quicker and I do like this. Alot more effective then some of the other lotions and potions I have tried.

Last edited by shreveportmike : 10-12-2007 at 07:33 AM.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerborneveryday View Post
I have a friend who has suggested that I start taking Frequensea. I'm not sure how long she's been taking it...probably a month or two. But, I just think that $40 a bottle sounds ridiculous. I still remember when someone else was pushing SilverSea and as I recall, that was another product that wasn't what it seemed. I think it's now available under a new name.

My friend sounds like she's been brainwashed.....says she's sleeping better, she has energy and it's helped with her depression. I just don't buy it. I thought I'd find more information online other than advertisements going on and on about how great it is....

So, do I buy a bottle and shut her up or just say no and have her continue to tell me what I'm missing?:whip::grrr:

Thoughts?

Ive been taking it for 2 months and I love it. Sleeping better, wake up more energized, more energy through out the day!

Old 10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Eniva Team Coacher and Motivator

Whenever I think about ForverGreen, the company that markets FrequenSea, I have to take a deep breath and be sure to maintain my calm.

I have nothing to say legally against them, but what is disturbing is ForeverGreen copied Eniva almost exactly in their compensation plan, and their marketing system. Eniva was the first company to introduce the "Bottle & Box" system, and Randy Allen, the #1 money-earner in Eniva, recruited Teddy Letsou. Teddy Letsou went National Director in Eniva like in a couple months. But Teddy has an ego problem, and since he was not satisfied that he was at the "top" of the company, he quickly left Eniva and hooked up with Forever Green prior to the launch of FrequenSea.

Guess what Teddy introduced to Forever Green? Eniva's "Bottle & Box" system, where you have a bottle, and "samples" to give out. Guess who's the top distributor? You can say, "Teddy Letsou pretty much wanted to be the "Randy Allen" of Forever Green.

The only problems now are:

#1. Teddy isn't making near the amount of money Randy is, nor any of the top distributors in Eniva

#2. FrequenSea doesn't even come CLOSE to the power of VIBE. You'll get maybe 5 out of 10 people to notice a difference with FrequenSea, but with Vibe Original, we're getting 9 out of 10 to notice a difference immediately.

The main problem with FrequenSea is that it is another "juice", ground up Phytoplankton. Yes, there are health benefits to this plant, and there are nutrients in the plant. However, every plant is different, so there is no way you can guarantee nutrient amounts on the label. These "Ionic Sea Minerals" are still exposed to earth contaminants, and do not possess the ionic purity and charge that Eniva's mineral's possess.

The "whole foods" terminology is nothing but a "marketing ploy". The body cannot function optimally on single whole foods. Natural "food extracts" are not only just as effective, but also guarantee certain amounts of nutrients in the body. They do not have to be in a "whole food" to work.

You can go ahead and market FrequenSea, but I do warn you that you probably will not get the kinds of results like you would get from the Vibe Original.

I'll be willing to send any of you some samples if you're willing so that you can see for yourself. Just drop me an email.

Blessings,

Marcos

About Me:
www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 10-12-2007, 02:05 PM

suckerborneveryday,

Quote:
But, I just think that $40 a bottle sounds ridiculous
$40 per bottle is pretty cheap, providing it was a 32oz bottle. But FrequenSea bottles are 16 ounces!!! Tell the truth, and it's $80 per qaurt.

Even $60 for a 32oz bottle is reasonable. It all depends on the "value" and effectiveness of the product.

The sad part is, the value of the nutrients you're getting in 1 oz of vibe is more effective than 1 oz of FrequenSea.

For example, Vibe at Retail is $59.95 (that's cheap), $49.95 at Preferred Customer Pricing (cheaper yet), and $39.95 at Wholesale (dirt cheap). Comparing the delivery technology and absorption with other supplements, its VERY DIRT CHEAP! Just 1 bottle of VIBE is worth $1000 in my opinion. And it's a 32oz quart bottle.

I just had a lady call me the other day and said "One of the things that impresses me about VIBE is that they are not overpriced compared to most other supplement companies"....it's true, some supplement companies require to spend up to $300-$400 to stay in business PER MONTH!

With a company like FrequenSea or Eniva, you don't need to spend more than $100 a month. Once you refer 2 people with Eniva, you only spend $79.90 per month for life for your "Bottle & Box".

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 10-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Banned

Marcos,there are some huge differences from vibe and frequensea. I have tried vibe and it did nothing for me, I took it for 30 days. They were one of the companies i was talking about.I also didn't like the taste of it either, everyone is going to be bias but part of my research I have tried many different stuff as a customer and nothing had worked like Frequensea.
We are a true organic,whole food, we are not a juice! If you had to you could live off of the marine phtyoplankton.Vibe is not an exclusive product and I have read some posts on here about vibe and alot of people werent impressed with it either. I am not trying to downplay your product but they simply did not work.
Frequensea is exclusive so there is no competition. You also didn't look at our processing that forevergreen does to keep all the natural nutrients in but also keeps it safe. The process on the sea farm actually pputs back more phytoplankon back in the ocean then it did taking out of it,so we are helping more habitat and helping our environment.
The best part is we are getting a 90% reorder rate! Much better then you say the 5 out of 10 who tried it. Also Teddy is doing very well and we put a great team together and Teddy and other people in my upline have been fantastic,they help us in building our business.
I can only speak for myself but vibe didn't do it for me, I like Frequensea much better,sad you have to try and pimp some samples on here after dissing my company with some pretty sad facts.
Another thing,buy 2 then only pay $79 a month! We just sell 4 we get it free!!!

Try again sir :)

Old 10-12-2007, 11:47 PM

Good points Mike. People are going to like different products and all have different opinions on them. It certainly doesn't help your business to come on this board and knock another company. My customers and team love FrequenSea, thats why we are here instead of another company. Marcos has customers and a team that like his Vibe, thats why they are over there. Im kool with that. Its a free country. Bashing us might just show his true character, but I hope not. Good luck to you Marcos!!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:17 AM

shreveportmike,

I don't want to assume, but which year and month was it that you tried the VIBE? If it was the 2.0, no wonder. 2.0 was released in January of 07. Yes, the whole company had the problem where the 2.0 just wasn't getting near the results like the Original from 2003. The Vibe Original was just reintroduced (same thing happpened to Coca Cola), and once again, we're getting 9/10 people to notice differences immediately. It takes a 2 day process to manufacture Vibe 2.0, and a 4 day process to manufacture Vibe Original. The Vibe Original has also been enhanced with a new "citric-like" flavor. If you're going by taste, it goes to show you that you're not into health like you say you are, because taste is way down the list when it comes to science and health. Health is more important than taste. But it's definitely not taste driving our company. Eniva is #728 of the 5000 fastest growing companies in ALL of America, and #46/100 of the top health companies in All of America as well. Hmm...the people buying must not have been made up of people picky about taste like you. Now I know who to stay away from :p

If you ever give the Vibe Original a try, and I think you will see a difference. Remember, the Vibe 2.0 had the "ACAI" berry in it, which is acidic. That acidity nullifed the matrix and effects of the various nutrients in the product. 2.0 is a good product, but much of the "enhancements" were based on the "demands" of the people. The original was a genuine proven formula.

Vibe is the only product in the world that possesses the unique "angstrom-sized" technology. Our Solutomic Technology totally owns. A company like Procter & Gamble wouldn't try to purchase it if didn't stand out.

I'm sorry, but I cannot forgive Teddy Letsou for his dislikeable behavior. He left Eniva (and was doing very successful) before FrequenSea came out, and then he took our Bottle & Box system, and copied it. Randy Allen was up on stage and told the story about networkers trying to recruit him into a "new company" that had the "Bottle & Box" system. Randy never mentioned names, but I knew who he was talking about.

Nonetheless, I wish you success. I'm just sharing my feelings toward Forever Green as they really are. I didn't try to diss your company, just state what I believe to be facts.

Quote:
Another thing,buy 2 then only pay $79 a month! We just sell 4 we get it free!!!
In only continues to sound more and more like Eniva. :(

Quote:
We are a true organic,whole food, we are not a juice! If you had to you could live off of the marine phtyoplankton.Vibe is not an exclusive product and I have read some posts on here about vibe and alot of people werent impressed with it either. I am not trying to downplay your product but they simply did not work.
Can you guarantee the exact amounts of virtually ALL the various vitamins and minerals on the label? From what I see, the Ionic Sea Minerals are in "trace" amounts. How can I guarantee that Grandma Johnson next door is going to get the proper amount of milligrams of Calcium and Strontium? How can I guarantee that she will get the proper amount of Zinc, for immune support? These are "pharmaceutical grade" principles based on USDA guidelines. The actual "trace-amounts" of minerals and nutrients from the phytoplangton itself cannot be gauranteed. Instead, Forever Green was forced to add additional minerals and vitamins (not from the phytoplangton), which are inferior to the many listed trace minerals according to science and research. By definition, this causes FrequenSea to still fall into the category of a "juice".

Quote:
Frequensea is exclusive so there is no competition. You also didn't look at our processing that forevergreen does to keep all the natural nutrients in but also keeps it safe. The process on the sea farm actually pputs back more phytoplankon back in the ocean then it did taking out of it,so we are helping more habitat and helping our environment.
I watched the whole video long before I even read this, and and have researched their "Exclusive AMP" technology quite thoroughly. If I were to share with you how this technology didn't even come close to the Solutomic Technology, it would take me a whole book to help you comprehend it. The science is so dynamic, and so powerful, it would make the roof of your ceiling blow off and your hair stand on end. ;)

Quote:
The best part is we are getting a 90% reorder rate!
Most companies are able to make such claims in their early years. Melaleuca claims to have a 95% retention rate. I learned why. Not saying Forever Green does this, but with Mel you can't cancel autoship unless you're willing to forgo your Preferred Customer discounts.

Quote:
I can only speak for myself but vibe didn't do it for me, I like Frequensea much better,sad you have to try and pimp some samples on here after dissing my company with some pretty sad facts.
I just think you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time. FrequenSea hit you in the right time of your life, and I'm happy for you. I wish you success in the company. :)

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Last edited by VibrantMarcos : 10-15-2007 at 01:05 AM.