report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2007, 08:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Ann Sieg

Anyone ever hear of this dame? She sounds kind of.... I don't know, lots of things: Full of BS, flaky, Big Tease, deceitful. She talks SUCH a BIG game that my sensor kind of lights up but I have to admit she's made me curious.

Also, I keep seeing it around: What exactly is a Ponzi scheme?

Old 07-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Ann Sieg

I would like to know the same thing. I don't really like her marketing tactics.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:53 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

I know Ann. She's an excellent Leader and a very good marketer.

Her new book "The Renegade Network Marketer" is creating quite a "buzz", "out there".

She started out in Leaders Club several years ago, that's where I met her, in Ohio at the LC conference there.

I just spoke to her recently, she's no longer in LC and is currently in SOC building a business, as well as some other affiliate sites that she promotes.

I have read her book, but have not purchased her Renegade "system". From what I've heard about it, it's good stuff. Nothing too terribly "new" or groundbreaking in the materials from what I understand. I haven't picked her system up, yet. I will eventually I'm sure.

You could do much worse, as far as aligning yourself with a "Leader" in NWM. She knows her stuff, and is a very good person in her heart. She's committed to doing, "the right thing".

Hope that helps.

JMO

Kerry

Old 07-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTWhitehart
She talks SUCH a BIG game that my sensor kind of lights up
As it should. She is one of those pushers who promises to give you "secrets" she magically learned after 19 years of wasted time in MLM.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisf96
As it should. She is one of those pushers who promises to give you "secrets" she magically learned after 19 years of wasted time in MLM.
C'mon boris, everyone in DS/NWM is wasting their time!? :eek:

Pretty narrow view of NWM isn't it?

There are many benefits to NWM, other than money.

Besides;

Quote:
The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.

~ Debbi Fields: Founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies

The only opinion about your dream that really counts is yours. The negative comments of others merely reflect their limitations - not yours.

~ Cynthia Kersey
Author of "Unstoppable"

All the best things in life come packaged in a ribbon of risk. You untie the gift, you assume the risk, and equally, the joy. Parenthood is like that. Marriage is like that. Friendship is like that. In order to experience life in the full sense, you expose yourself to a bottomless pit of vulnerability. That is the essence of true love.

~ Kristin Armstrong
As I said, I know Ann, she simply found something she loves to do (ie, work for herself in NWM), that she's paid well for now, that took her a while to learn ( I know this because wwhen I met her she and I were practically on the same level, struggling, learning, yet committed. I got "sidetracked" :( . She didn't!). But here's the kicker, she didn't give up & worked through the barriers she had for herself to "get the job done" (unlike many in NWM, :rolleyes: ) She's a pretty good marketer apparently. She found what works for her. Good for Ann! She's helping many others do the same, I know she is, as Success in NWM can't be achieved alone. That's for sure.

Boris, obviously, NWM is, or was, a "waste of time" for you, OK.

It isn't a waste of time for everyone!

That's just not true.

JMHO

Kerry Hein

Old 09-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I've also been curious about her networking opp. If anyone out there has any experience with the Renegade Networking Marketer I would appreciate the feedback.

Vicki

Old 09-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisf96
lol People follow leaders,now SHE IS ALL over the net as a leader.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsday52
I've also been curious about her networking opp. If anyone out there has any experience with the Renegade Networking Marketer I would appreciate the feedback.

Vicki
I picked up "Renegade". I love it. It's excellent material, the cost is right at $67.00, there's value there, IMHO. She's put a helluva package together there!

I will use it, & learn plenty from it, & her system.

Vicki, you could do much worse out there!

I commend you for wanting to further your education and are willing to invest some time & money on it.

Also, regarding Boris,
Quote:
We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us.

~ Virginia Satir
Pay it forward! :D

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 09-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Gold Member

A worse case of "negative marketing" you will never see than Ann Sieg's shocking scam.

She even set up more than 100 website url's to target distributors of MLM companies to inform them that their companies were lying to them. And had legal problems over that, as you can imagine.

There's all the background information about her thing in a facinating blog called MLM-lies-exposed, which you can find here: http://mlm-lies-exposed.blogspot.com/

And there are discussions of her Renegade scam airing all possible points of view, pro and anti, in some threads for those who want to read them:-

http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=398557

http://www.mlm.com/mlm/user/viewthread?thread=17695

http://www.mlm.com/mlm/user/viewthread?thread=18129

For me, the biggest red flag about this Renegade scam is the fact that it's being promoted by master scammer Joseph Parton of the "Parton Schemes" (most of them no longer trading, of course, after courts have had their say). In the wahm.com thread listed above, Joseph Parton posts in two different names, first as "totalwealth" (banned 2007-06-27) and then later under another name, "free4life" (banned 2007-08-02) in which he makes his customary rather idiosyncratic references to "National Enquirer" - that post was actually the give-away that had him banned again on that occasion!

Old 11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsday52 View Post

Vicki
Vicki

I have been an affiliate since the launce of the program.

I have earned a lot of commissions, but because I am not in the US (I am in Denmark) I have yet to see any commission check.

She is a cheat and a scam and I suggest you stay away.

Because you will NOT get paid. :grrr:

Mamazolo

Old 11-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Newbie Member

It is a our good friend Erneston, Jen_Sto, Yulia, Jana, or whatever your
name is. Clearly, you accuse people of what you do. I have seen you
posting under these different names in different forums using the same
language pattern. In fact, you have probably tried to impersonate me
on other forums. I would not be surprised. It appears that you have
done this to start this fake accusation. LOL. I bet you will not even
reveal who you truly are, so I can confront the real person behind
all these fake accusations.

Master scammer? hardly. You have me confused with others. There
are definitely some major scam artists out there. I am not one of them.
You are the one that made up the "Parton Schemes" reference. In
fact, what programs do you claim that I have been involved in which
are no longer in business or have been shut down by the court?

As far Ann Sieg's Renegade System, several people have done very well
with it. Here is a very respected member of the wahm.com community
sharing her success. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMUmj0_TyIc

Mamazolo, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience in
not getting paid. I am not an administrator for the program, but
would be happy to contact them on your behalf to get this situation
resolved if you like?

Last edited by JosephParton : 11-16-2007 at 02:20 PM.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Banned

ann sieg,is just another example of copycat funded proposals. Mnay of them have been popping up,they are copycats of joe scjoeder,big al and mike dilliard.it will last for awhile but it wont outlast the originals
Seems like there is a new one popping up every week,they send you a detailed report then get you to buy the book,then you can buy a wensite and retail the book as well and have to pay $20 a month for a website.
I like magentic sponsoring,you dont have to pay for a website and I find the book just as informative. I know people who bought ann's book and it just basic rehash stuff except they want you to target other mlm companies and try to convive them to come join your company,it is a joke actually

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Gold Member

Looks like the members of yet another forum are gradually wising up to some of the Scam-master Joseph Parton's tricks and lies, now. And in this forum he does admit previous involvement with PAS, too. (How on earth did they come to leave this deviant lying creep out of the "scumbagmarketers" website?)

Old 11-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Newbie Member

I fail to see what point that you are trying to make
about the other forum. I don't see anything on that
thread that backs up your claim.

At least, I can come out here and stand up for myself
while you hide behind your multiple fake identities, Erneston,
Jana, Jen_Sto, Yulia, or whoever you are.

Why do you feel the need to continually lie about me?

Will you ever reveal your true identity? I doubt it.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just boughtt this book a couple of days ago and I'm 3/4 of the way through. So far I'm happy with my purchase. In fact what she says and suggests in the book I've actually intuitively felt for a long time. I wanted to do it the way she suggests but everyone else was so busy doing it another way I felt that if I tried I would fail. Now 3 years later and I'm reading her book that is saying the same thing I was saying back then. Now I have the confidence to put in to practice.

Like I said I'm happy with my investment in her material.

Last edited by BestMDBCoach : 12-06-2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: mis-spellings

Old 12-07-2007, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestMDBCoach View Post
I just boughtt this book a couple of days ago and I'm 3/4 of the way through. So far I'm happy with my purchase. In fact what she says and suggests in the book I've actually intuitively felt for a long time. I wanted to do it the way she suggests but everyone else was so busy doing it another way I felt that if I tried I would fail. Now 3 years later and I'm reading her book that is saying the same thing I was saying back then. Now I have the confidence to put in to practice.

Like I said I'm happy with my investment in her material.
Good for you, Coach.

Ann's stuff is spot on, IMHO.

Controversial?

Yes, maybe.

Boiled down to the basics I feel you can't go wrong overall, because she essentially teaches others to be completely independant.:sunglasses:

Dump the companies & the upline's "do more of it" rhetorik/paradigm. Find out, uncover & do what works for you; is what I feel her overall message is.

You have to "show up" though. It requires effort on your part. No such thing as "somethin fer nuthin":smile:!

I know Ann. She's the real deal. She has a presence on my Blog. Any accusations from others on this site Re:dishonesty or misapropriateness on her part, I find very, very hard to believe.

Myself, I like being a "Renegade"! I'll admit it! Actually, it's one of the reasons I show up in NWM!

I completely abhore conventional business & all it's headaches! It's Politics, Employees, Inventory, Payroll, Hiring & Firing! blah, blah, blah... Blech...! Been there, done that!!!

IMHO, People that own their own small business essentially own their own jobs! They're at the beck & call of their clients practically 24/7 & always on the go! Time off & time out is rare. The fun, token "sweet spots" Are waaay too far & few between!

There's gotta be a better way!

There is...:smile:NWM. JMO.

Jus' Trying to make a difference & shed a little light where there was none before.

Quote:
An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life. ~Author Unknown
:i agree:

Kerry Lee
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 12-20-2007, 12:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

RTWhitehart
How old are you? Do you like working in fast food? Have you ever read anything beyond comic books? Do you read the comments of others to see what you attract? Idiots, in case you need help.
Network marketing, online marketing, MLMs - they are similar in that they are businesses, but different like Porsche is to the hamburgers you indulge excessively in. Educate yourself before you think, then thinking becomes useful. Learn more about yourself by reading what you write, prior to printing it. The internet has given many morons a voice, and you should be grateful, but humble.
Do you use a cell phone? Eat food grown in Mexico? Drive a car? These three things could harm a laboratory rat like yourself. Does that frighten you? Why?
Why let capitalism bother you? In your job, where you get to practice mediocrity, are you paid well? Do you provide for others less fortunate by flipping burgers, or working at a clothing store.
See, wealth, creates wealth. Ignorant, pig relationship, farming that breeds what you write breds the same.
So let's ask the only noble question your entry begs to ask. Who are you? What have you done for one other person - not the pig breeding - what have you done? I've never read Ann Sieg, I am not in network marketing, but I educate. And, sir, you are in want of an education on how to think. If heavy drug use is your excuse, you're forgiven. But your entry was ignorant, and it bred ignorance.
Try again, you fool. And when you wake up, and look your pig friend in the snout, say you're sorry for thinking you could think.
Your friend,
Ann

Old 12-20-2007, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despise-idierts View Post
RTWhitehart
How old are you? Do you like working in fast food? Have you ever read anything beyond comic books? Do you read the comments of others to see what you attract? Idiots, in case you need help.
Network marketing, online marketing, MLMs - they are similar in that they are businesses, but different like Porsche is to the hamburgers you indulge excessively in. Educate yourself before you think, then thinking becomes useful. Learn more about yourself by reading what you write, prior to printing it. The internet has given many morons a voice, and you should be grateful, but humble.
Do you use a cell phone? Eat food grown in Mexico? Drive a car? These three things could harm a laboratory rat like yourself. Does that frighten you? Why?
Why let capitalism bother you? In your job, where you get to practice mediocrity, are you paid well? Do you provide for others less fortunate by flipping burgers, or working at a clothing store.
See, wealth, creates wealth. Ignorant, pig relationship, farming that breeds what you write breds the same.
So let's ask the only noble question your entry begs to ask. Who are you? What have you done for one other person - not the pig breeding - what have you done? I've never read Ann Sieg, I am not in network marketing, but I educate. And, sir, you are in want of an education on how to think. If heavy drug use is your excuse, you're forgiven. But your entry was ignorant, and it bred ignorance.
Try again, you fool. And when you wake up, and look your pig friend in the snout, say you're sorry for thinking you could think.
Your friend,
Ann
WOW!!

Did you forget your meds yesterday Ann?

Feeling a little "bent?" are we?:drunk:

That's one of the weirdest posts/responses to a legitimate question I've ever seen on a forum!?

JMHO

Kerry
― Criss Jami
Click Here!