report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2007, 07:06 AM
pathor

Warning job spider runaway as fast as you can

Well I went to job spider looking for data entry jobs there was 579 listings I was amazed it seem legit they wanted you to fax a cover letter and resume so I did signing up to a couple I got a reply very quickly they asked me for $18, then five minutes later I got another apply it said the exact same thing that every other one said on the site go check it out if you want to know is the biggest scam by a restraining 579 different people all claiming to be at a company offering data entry work then you send them to $18 and they send you so-called training materials LOL LOL what they actually send you as how to do the exact same thing scam other people holy crap I couldn't believe it, I kept it as proof that training materials if anybody would like to see them if I'm allowed not so people can rip other people off just so they can be wary at the bottom of it is also a list of different job databases that you can post these scams on if anybody has any comments or questions reply just thought I'd share the news.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:57 AM

Re: Warning job spider runaway as fast as you can

yea, most of these "data entry" jobs are just info you get on posting ads on Google Adwords for products from clickbank.com.

The "data entry" job ads and their websites can be very convincing in trying to get you to pay them for this useless info they provide (you can post ads on google adwords for clickbank products on your own, you do not need to pay $39.95 or whatever they want you to pay in order for you to do this).

These are not real data entry jobs. It's a scam and it's obviously got lots of people fooled as these ads are still proliferating all over the internet...

steer clear of "data entry" ads....