report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2007, 11:54 AM

???$15,000 a month just mail 2 letters???

Has anyone else received (or responded ) to this ad?
I've received it from 2 different people/companies...this one is B&G Publishing in Clifton Park, NY.
Instructions are to mail one letter (which they will provide) to "Business A".
Then they will send back to me a very specific type of information. Put the material that ....blah blah....add some blah blah,,, and then mail that to "Business B".

Has anyone tried this before? Does anyone know what this business is?

Curious,
Starlighter

Old 06-27-2007, 02:26 AM
Diamond Member

Re: ???$15,000 a month just mail 2 letters???

This is scam business.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Just another Old Man 'O the internet

Location: Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

It's pretty obvious it's a scam.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi every one dont send your money to this guy it is a scam .I to would like to get rich ,we all would !! the only one that is going to make eny money from this is Dickson !No one in there right is going to give you something for nothing .it will cost you your $32.00 +the cost of your mailing list, + post & you might get 5 to 10 . Also if you get cought. If you Want to make money come up with your own scam then make your own sells pitch buy your mailing list pay your postage send out your own letters kick back clect your own checks and count your money have a good day all the way to the bank

Last edited by broncosfan49 : 08-28-2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Newbie Member

This is a scam. Anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is. If it was so easy to make $15,000 dollars a month, wouldn't we all be doing it? Now it's not impossible to make a great income from home, it just takes some research to find an honest company, that doesn't make false promises. When I was searching for a home business, I did alot of research and went through alot of trial and error. There are alot of scams and companies that give you false hope, however eventually I was able to find a company that doubled my income and gave me alot of free time to spend with my family. When searching for a home based business, look for one that has a great product, excellent support and training. Good luck in your search!
"Abundance is a choice.. . Do what is necessary...And Life by Design is Attainable"

Old 01-29-2008, 07:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Is this the same company or

affiliate company called Vanderbilt

Enterprises out of Minneapolis, MN

Old 12-02-2008, 03:34 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by computergirl View Post
Is this the same company or

affiliate company called Vanderbilt

Enterprises out of Minneapolis, MN
Vanderbilt Enterprises
Paul Vanderbilt
7040 Lakeland Ave. N.
Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN. 55428-5616

I have dealt with this company recently and I will say that I was not impressed. For $25.00 you get a booklet entitled "Who wants to become a millionaire". In the initial advertisement letter that you receive, it states "Proof will be sent with order". However, no proof is provided with order. The booklet is just an outline of a money making plan that explains how it is supposed to work. That is all. Paul Vanderbilt also does not provide any testimonials to back up any claims about his system.

In his advertisment letter, Paul Vanderbilt refers to his method as the unique GG-1 technique. However, in the booklet "Who wants to become a millionaire" he refers to his technique as the G2-22 method. Also, in his advertisement letter he makes it sound like he put together a money making plan. However, in the booklet "Who wants to become a millionaire" Paul Vanderbilt's name is not mentioned once. He did not write the booklet, he is just marketing it.

I did write Paul Vanderbilt and asked him about these concerns, as well as a refund. I also asked Paul Vanderbilt if he and his company (Vanderbilt Enterprises) were affiliated with (Victor Dickson and Double Action Formula). I asked that because both Vanderbilt Enterprises and Double Action Formula material is about 95% identical.

I did get a reponse back and a refund from Paul Vanderbilt. The only concern that Paul Vanderbilt addressed was that in no way was Vanderbilt Enterprises affiliated with Victor Dickson and Double Action Formula. Paul Vanderbilt goes on to say that Victor Dickson and Double Action Formula is a disgrace and is giving mail order businesses a bad name. Paul Vanderbilt did not address the lack of proof or the inconsistencies from the advertisement letter to the booklet.

Despite the fact that Vanderbilt Enterprises is not affilated with Double Action Formula, I still do not recommend this company to anyone.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Newbie Member

ok i just received this in the mail today but the address is mail dispatch release in new york and the guys name is victor not too much info and he is offering a double your money back gurantee. lol yea right

Old 06-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
Vanderbilt Enterprises
Paul Vanderbilt
7040 Lakeland Ave. N.
Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN. 55428-5616

I have dealt with this company recently and I will say that I was not impressed. For $25.00 you get a booklet entitled "Who wants to become a millionaire". In the initial advertisement letter that you receive, it states "Proof will be sent with order". However, no proof is provided with order. The booklet is just an outline of a money making plan that explains how it is supposed to work. That is all. Paul Vanderbilt also does not provide any testimonials to back up any claims about his system.

In his advertisment letter, Paul Vanderbilt refers to his method as the unique GG-1 technique...
I would like to add that yet another 'version' is alive today, May of 2009.

We have a strikingly similar letter ...same price, still working on that "GG-1 formula..." by the way! Also, "proof will be sent with order" etc. all just as described by Knight-mare

However, there is NO NAME associated with this latest incarnation. It's all "I this ..." and "I that ..." with no name in any of the advertising material, period.

You remit only to some entity called "Unitor" ...at the following address:
2409 N Rice Street - Suite 240
Saint Paul, MN 55113.

The original sales letter was in an envelope with large printing: "AIR MAIL JET-LETTER"
but stamped single 44c in Minneapolis, MN.

Forever ...round and round, I guess!

-ScreamingEagle

Last edited by ScreamingEagle : 06-02-2009 at 07:18 AM.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlighter View Post
Has anyone else received (or responded ) to this ad?
I've received it from 2 different people/companies...this one is B&G Publishing in Clifton Park, NY.
Instructions are to mail one letter (which they will provide) to "Business A".
Then they will send back to me a very specific type of information. Put the material that ....blah blah....add some blah blah,,, and then mail that to "Business B".

Has anyone tried this before? Does anyone know what this business is?

Curious,
Starlighter

I got the same kind of letter today (10-27-20090 from a Rick Nelson. He wants $25 and to send it to Unitor, 2499 N. Rice Street, Suite 240, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113. I haven't decided whether this guy is legit or not and I can't find anything about him or his company on the intenet so far. It does sound rather ineesting. I just don't know if I want to gamble $25 on something that may or not be a scam.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee233 View Post
I got the same kind of letter today (10-27-20090 from a Rick Nelson. He wants $25 and to send it to Unitor, 2499 N. Rice Street, Suite 240, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113. I haven't decided whether this guy is legit or not and I can't find anything about him or his company on the intenet so far. It does sound rather ineesting. I just don't know if I want to gamble $25 on something that may or not be a scam.

Sorry for my errors above, but my "r" key doesn't work too well

Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I don't know if this is legit or not, I get ai least 4 or more of these similar offers and each one offers to be the only one that works and of course they all want $25 or more. So does anyone have any info out there?

Old 11-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Newbie Member

Unfortunately, these like all similar (and they seem to be growing yearly) are pure scams. After I researched these ("Unitor" and similar) earlier this year, I found that most just received no further contact after sending their money. Others said they did get a piece of paper giving them worthless info about setting up one of these "$15,000 per month" scams yourself. The "Proof" that it works, which is supposed to be mailed to you after sending in the $25, is never again mentioned by the scammer and follow-up inquiries are ignored.

Dump these in the trash, please!

-Screaming Eagle

Last edited by ScreamingEagle : 11-02-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingEagle View Post
Unfortunately, these like all similar (and they seem to be growing yearly) are pure scams. After I researched these ("Unitor" and similar) earlier this year, I found that most just received no further contact after sending their money. Others said they did get a piece of paper giving them worthless info about setting up one of these "$15,000 per month" scams yourself. The "Proof" that it works, which is supposed to be mailed to you after sending in the $25, is never again mentioned by the scammer and follow-up inquiries are ignored.

Dump these in the trash, please!

-Screaming Eagle
I just received one of these from a 'Jane & Charles McCarthy' under the company heading of 'A.C.I. West Division Headquarters' based in San Francisco

Old 12-13-2010, 05:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daredevil View Post
I just received one of these from a 'Jane & Charles McCarthy' under the company heading of 'A.C.I. West Division Headquarters' based in San Francisco
Also received the mail from 'Jane & Charles McCarthy' of 'A.C.I.'...

Old 01-28-2011, 03:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingEagle View Post
I would like to add that yet another 'version' is alive today, May of 2009.

We have a strikingly similar letter ...same price, still working on that "GG-1 formula..." by the way! Also, "proof will be sent with order" etc. all just as described by Knight-mare

However, there is NO NAME associated with this latest incarnation. It's all "I this ..." and "I that ..." with no name in any of the advertising material, period.

You remit only to some entity called "Unitor" ...at the following address:
2409 N Rice Street - Suite 240
Saint Paul, MN 55113.

The original sales letter was in an envelope with large printing: "AIR MAIL JET-LETTER"
but stamped single 44c in Minneapolis, MN.

Forever ...round and round, I guess!

-ScreamingEagle

I actually got the "Unitor" letter in the mail yesterday. I always get stuff like this in the mail, and always check into them, but they're scams. I mean really? Mail two letters and make $15,000.00 in one month, I laughed when I read it. It was also a "Jet-Letter" with no return address.

The address on my "payment envelope" is 1970 Oakcrest Ave, Suite 118, Roseville, MN 55113.

May see what else I can find out about them :)

Old 01-28-2011, 04:12 AM
419 Scambaiter

I clicked this post thinking it would be another check scam ... apparently not.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteKamikaze View Post
I actually got the "Unitor" letter in the mail yesterday. I always get stuff like this in the mail, and always check into them, but they're scams. I mean really? Mail two letters and make $15,000.00 in one month, I laughed when I read it. It was also a "Jet-Letter" with no return address.

The address on my "payment envelope" is 1970 Oakcrest Ave, Suite 118, Roseville, MN 55113.

May see what else I can find out about them :)

Awful lot of businesses listed for that one suite, aren't there?
I used the phone number and found a supposed "notary" and accounting service. Hmm. I don't think so.