report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Would you vote for Obama, Hillary, or David Duke?

There is no choice D.
(I'd vote for Obama.)
For those of you not in the know, David Duke is Republican.

Last edited by furbearingbrick : 06-15-2007 at 08:03 PM.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Degenerate Gambler

Re: Would you vote for Obama, Hillary, or David Duke?

No, maybe , and David Duke? Is he on the ballot? No I wouldnt vote for him.
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

It's intended to be a limitus test for right-leaning people. Hillary leans awfully far to the right for a Democrat (making her kind of a centrist) and Duke is as far to the right as you can get without invoking Godwin's law. Obama is a progressive. Thus, the choices I present.

And yes, I'm AWARE Duke's not likely to run. It's a hypothetical, OK?

Old 06-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Degenerate Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbearingbrick
It's intended to be a limitus test for right-leaning people. Hillary leans awfully far to the right for a Democrat (making her kind of a centrist) and Duke is as far to the right as you can get without invoking Godwin's law. Obama is a progressive. Thus, the choices I present.

Oh OK, David Duke is insane right wing, Obama I think is just a tad too liberal, also I dont think hes got enough experience. Hillary is a centrist and thats why I would possibly vote for her(Ive been a registered independent since I turned 18), shes not afraid to cross party lines to get things done but the only way I think I vote for her is if Rudy or McCain win the GOP ticket. If she made Bill Richardson her running mate that would help.

The Quiz!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

If it came down to him against Ron Paul, I would go with Ron Paul. But if it comes down to him against any other Republican candidate, I'll vote for Obama.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 06-15-2007, 08:40 PM

I keep hearing rumors that Gore may take a run, I mean he makes movies now

Old 06-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Degenerate Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister E

I might vote for him again if he would just stop with the Global Warming crap, if thats gonna be his platform I cant support him until Global warming is proven to be a an actual fact. But, from what Ive seen there are just as many scientists debunking it as scientists saying its a real problem.

The Quiz!

Old 06-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Funny! Looks like Gore joined the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" crowd. Guess he figures it worked for RWR, Jesse (Ventura, not the other one), Awnold, Clint, Sonny (RIP), and now maybe, Fred, among others.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Diamond Member

Would you vote for Obama, Hillary, or David Duke?

That's an easy one. None of the above.

Old 06-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Diamond Member

It's a tough call. Obama and Hillary are Zionists, and Duke's a "white pride" oriented racial separatist.

Hmm... it's tough, because Zionism is racism, and I think racism drives Duke as well.

Hmm...

Ugh, I don't want to say Duke, but Hillary and Obama are so bad, I'm forced to. It's like asking me if I want Hitler or Mussolini to run the country. I'd have to pick Mussolini, but I don't want people running around thinking I'm pro-dictatorship just because I felt Hitler was the worse of two evils.

Duke never apologized for his KKK affiliation. I'm really sorry, guys, but I just don't regard AIPAC as an evil less than the KKK.

Actually, I pick neither. It's stupid. Evil replaced with evil isn't going to work. Anyway, that's how I feel.

Old 06-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Gore can't run. He'll get jabbed so badly that his campaign will fall apart. He'll be forced to finally test his global warming claims in debate, his pro-war stance will come out of the closet, and people will question what's the point of voting for him if he's not going to get inaugurated even if he wins.

Gore simply can't run. Obama's the best shot. Hillary is annoying, unlikeable, reminding you of a lesbian vice-principle you may have had in grade school. Plus, her whining after the invasion she pushed for doesn't count as an anti-war stance, and she'll get humiliated in debates.

Old 06-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
It's like asking me if I want Hitler or Mussolini to run the country. .
That's exactly what it's like. That's why we have a military. So that people like these don't run countries for long.

Old 06-16-2007, 03:24 AM
BVR USA Liaison

Out of those options David Duke is the best choice as opposed to Osama Obama or Billary :cool: Actually I will vote for Ron Paul or Fred Thompson!!! :D

Old 06-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Gold Member

Still waiting to see if anyone else comes out of the woodwork. I want someone who's as mean as junkyard dog and a real short temper.