report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2007, 07:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

JAN-L Marketing

Has anyone heard of this company is it ligit? also know as Phase Lift

Old 05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Gold Member

Re: JAN-L Marketing

Iffy website. Entered gibberish and it came up with an order screen.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:13 AM
jamieg25

there is no way anyone can make mney just by mailing postcards from home

a legetimate company that advertises by mailing postcards have a marketing company do the mailing and promote a actual product or service and not a make money scam

Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryalice View Post
Has anyone heard of this company is it ligit? also know as Phase Lift
I am actually a memeber of JAN-L Marketing and I could send you proof if you think that I am lieing I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE MONEY I MADE. Put it this way yes I did get a check I paid about $8.00 for the free post cards I got 200 just like they said and I bought 200 stamps and yes so far two people are under me now being that was the only mailing I did I guess three responeses and two people joining is good but I made $1.00 on my check they cut $1.00 off for something but I thought I was supposed to make $2.00 per person. However their main product is labels and you get 150 they are really nice looking return address labels and you get to change them up every month and the program really cost $13.00 a month they build their pay plan on leveraging other peoples money but in my case you have to get 13 people to erase the monthly fee.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
but in my case you have to get 13 people to erase the monthly fee.
What would erase what you spent on stamps and time wasted?

Quote:
they build their pay plan on leveraging other peoples money
Who are the other people? Do they pay to new member from money of new members?

Old 01-23-2009, 03:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

obviously not their pay plan this is why they use post cards because it is only $48 to mail out 200 post cards hey that is less than envolopes but if I wre you I wouldn't worry about joining unless you needed some pretty nice return address labels I think that if you really wanted to save money and pay the least amount possible and own an internet business try
www.theenglishfamily.ws see what they have to offer and how affordable they are.

What I meant by leveraging other peoples money is everyone who joins gets a portion of the monthly payment of $13 or $15 and no matter who enrolled them just as long as they came from a person in your downline you will still make $2 no so:

I enroll bobby I make $2
Bobby enrolls jack I make $2 and so does Bobby
jack enrools cassy I make $2 bobby makes $2 and jack makes $2
This is called leveraging other peoples money it means I did no advertising what so ever to make the money from jack or cassy I enrolled bobby and I still made money when he enrolled people.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Silver Member

What a crappy thread?

I cannot believe, there are idiots who would stillbuy the ' envelpoe stuffing scam'

And the audacity is that somebody has given this idiot thread a 5 star rating.

sorry guys , i have to bring this down

Old 05-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This company does a fine job of marketing and I've belonged to several of their programs over the past 10 years. I average about $200 a month even now. It's not for idiots or lazy people who whine all the time. People have to quit sitting on their hands and take action to make money. Don't know what to do? Just START!!

Old 05-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekaye View Post
This company does a fine job of marketing and I've belonged to several of their programs over the past 10 years. I average about $200 a month even now. It's not for idiots or lazy people who whine all the time. People have to quit sitting on their hands and take action to make money. Don't know what to do? Just START!!
So people should start enrolling in illegal chain letter schemes like this one, instead of whining? Great advice, Bob.

Old 05-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Fun Guy

hey Boris,
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! what consisitutes a legal MLM from an illegal customer to customer chain referral pyramid (the legal term) is simply if the company pays commissions on the same trigger that is required to join the company - which jan-l DOES NOT! and even then, there is wholesale/retail requirement which is also a very legal way to charge to join an mlm. your ignorance is so bright i can hardly read your words my friend! you people don't have ANY IDEA what is legal or illegal or what is a scam or not a scam and your all out here crying and bitching and posting things that are complete lies!

Jan-L is a fine company run by my friend Lon Lindsay! they are NOT an illegal chain or anything like that.

its better to remain silent and thought dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

Old 09-17-2010, 04:04 PM

Stanly,
Repeat the last line of your spiel to yourself 1000 times and then go stand in a corner.