report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Bronze Member

michael kimble

michael kimble any complaints on his opportunities

Old 02-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned

Re: michael kimble

I have not used his marketing programs but if you check the BBB.com site you see 7 unresolved complaints in the last 36 months. I had other business with him that due to his false promises cost me about $3000. I would run as fast as I could away from anything remotely related to Michael Kimble.

Check Group M Marketing in Austin Texas on Bee Caves rd. to see the BBB report on this....uhhhh...person.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Silver Member

7 unresolved complaints are a lot. What about the ones which wasn't reported?:wave:

Old 02-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

Scam because you have to spend money.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Looking for a good work at home program

Mike Kimble Group M Marketing www.FindersFeeMM.com

I received a postcard from Mike Kimble at REI Marketing Club today that is a total "bait and switch".

Here is a quote from his postcard:

"For more information about how you can start receiving some nice checks with "Finder's Fees"... and to get your very own real estate "Finder's Fee Money Machine" for FREE...go to this website we just set-up for you..."

The problem is FREE turns into $1,188 for their GOLD Package.

See ScammerFiles for more information

After doing some reading and making a few phone calls I find a lot of information that tells me that I don't want to do business with this guy. They are located at:

Group M Marketing
9433 Bee Caves Rd #2-110
Austin, TX 78733

Check with the BBB, RipoffReport.com, and do some research on the web before you do business with this guy.

Last edited by FedUpWithScams : 09-08-2009 at 06:13 PM.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 AM

Observation: I just ran across this guy on the internet and it got me thinking. Why does this guy not have a facebook page? If he's a big time marketing stud and if he's as great as he claims then why does he not have a facebook page loaded with friends?

I think I know the answer Mike.

If anyone knows where this guy's facebook page is located I'd love to find out about it.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I received a post card in the mail inviting me to go to a website set up just for me that purported the idea that I could make a few thousand bucks for each transaction for finding certain properties for investers.
I wanted some info on Mike Kimble & did a quick internet search.
I found several other sites offering other business opportunities expressed in long sales letters, w/pictures, graphs, etc.
How many business's is this guy into anyway?
It seems to me that if he were really truly legit, he would only have 1 website offering only 1 opportunity because it is the 1 that works.
Besides, I read several of the other comments about mk that revealed some potentially embarrassing details like 7 unresolved complaints in 1 city alone.
No thanks.
I think that I will organize our garage, set up a work shop in there & repair bicycles, small engines & appliances while studying locksmithing & other stuff that I am interested in to make $s from home.
That postcard is getting recycled tomorrow, because the trash/recycling is going to be picked up in the morning.

Last edited by PLWofIndiana : 11-04-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:58 PM

Looks like he's at it again. http://www.2stepscash.com

I don't know any specifics because I don't care enough about this lying jerk to investigate. This could be the greatest thing since the internet but he's already ruined his reputation with me. I would stay away from this guy. He sent me a "bait and switch" BS mailer before and I don't see any reason to think this guy is anything except human garbage.

Some people are just dead set on screwing others.