report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Banned

Scam Alert, HLV TRADING, VELEZ CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, VCM CAPITAL, or VISION TRADING, LL

OLIVER VELEZ is willing to get into bed with the likes of Charles Vaccaro, a rogue business man. Does anyone know of him getting into bed with Gisel (not his wife)? Is that the proper spelling for his friend? In desperate times come desperate measures. Consider this. Who is more likely to resort to stealing, a conservative family man or a man with five kids, a wife and girlfriends to support?

Considering the facts, the three cronies operating the duplicitous facade "Velez Capital Management" "VCM Capital" "HLV Trading" "HLV Capital" "Vision Trading" are all adulterers.

Ask yourself, if these low lives do not hold the fidelity of their wives and families, do you think they would be reserved to screw you?

Oliver Velez was removed from the company he co-founded, Pristine. Also, Oliver Velez continues to convey a fraud that he trained the traders at "VCM" and that volumes and revenues are up. Oliver Velez did not have any trader, much less 120 traders trading his money prior to Feb. '07, contrary to the statements on his website. Again, Oliver Velez will not let the facts get away of a good story.

James Droskoski, another infidel who has sacrificed his relationship with his wife for a few brief moments with the opposite sex. Not only has he been outspoken about his fling with a young lady after the Knight Trading party in April of 2006, he also has been know to have sent Barkley company personnel to retrieve his cell phone at the strip club V.I.P. in early 2006. Must have been having a good time? There is a whole lot more that would boggle someones mind if they realized how delusional this character has been. James Droskoski is an adulterer and thief. Facts are facts, stay tuned!!!

Last but not least. Charles Vaccaro, the grand daddy of low lifes. The same guy who claims to have bedded his wife's sister in Fort Lauderdale, wife's friend Allison, friends wife Trudy, a 23 year old employee ( google ), and is on record for requesting branch managers to "make sure there are plenty of ****s when I get there" , "Shame on You" news subject, subject of many legal woes, barred from the securities business, etc. His own friends are reluctant to lend him money on the basis that his lifestyle exceeds his income. The conscienceless low life snake snake has been open as viewing trader deposits as "REVENUE". NEED I SAY MORE?

THE VELEZ CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CHALLENGE. IF YOU HAVE MONEY AT HLV TRADING, VELEZ CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, VCM CAPITAL, or VISION TRADING, LLC, ASK FOR IT

Christina Droskoski, Hunter Droskoski, Lance Joseph Droskoski

Old 05-24-2007, 07:24 AM

Re: Scam Alert, HLV TRADING, VELEZ CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, VCM CAPITAL, or VISION TRADING, LL

Re: Christ Life Embassy ***FBI WARNING***
Direct Number To The Legal Dept: #212-963-5339

Sounds Like Time Is Running Out!

Be Very Careful Of Which Names You Bring Up Here David!

Do You Think Your Going To Take Money From Someone And Not Pay It Back!

Like The 3 Pastors In Chicago You Stoled $50,000 Each!

Time Is Moving And You Should Be Moving!

P.s
Time For You To Get A New Name Like You Did In Ohio Where You Spent Time In Jail!

FBI WARNING

THIS GROUP OF PASTORS ARE ACTING AS IF THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE U.N Christ Life Embassy
Rev: THOMAS RIVERA -- VICE CHAIRMAN
Rev: DAVID GARCIA -- CHAIRMAN
Rev: PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
FINAL HARVEST INTERNATIONAL CHURCH, INC.
Rev: PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
11609 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL Suite 203 ORLANDO FL 32837 US
OLD NAME WAS : SOUTHCHASE ASSEMBLY NAME CHANGE OF GOD OF ORLANDO, INC.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Scam Alert, HLV TRADING, VELEZ CAPITAL MANAGEM

The above post regarding Valez Capital Management is false. The post was made by a disgruntled former associate and based on no credence or proven claims. The post was made to explicitly discredit Velez Capital Management and specific executives of the firm. This and many other false statements are currently being used as evidence in a slander/defamation lawsuit against the offender. We encourage you to educate yourself about Velez Capital Management and its executives at http://www.vcmtrading.com/management.php

Old 09-19-2008, 04:16 AM
fghi796

网络电话

网络电话按照信息产业部新的《电信业务分类目录》,实现PCTOPHONE,具有真正意义的IP电话。 目前国内的免费网络电话通话质量都在一个水平上,其实网络电话的通话质量完全可以与传统的电话相媲美的!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I should have listened to you. I had money with them and they closed shop with no forwarding address and stole my money. Try finding a website with VCM or teamtrader.They no longer exist.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Charles Vaccaro, Element Trading Fraud Alert

I traded funds with this company, then requested my $16,000 refunded. Originally promissed all returned within 48 hours. Now it has been more than 3 weeks. Even representative who opened my account hanged up and said will no longer talk to me about return of my money. After 3 weeks I have gotten half of money, but they still holding to $8,000 and giving me every excuse in the book like their trading software is down, they bank held funds for several days, money in transfer, clearing firms are delaying for last 24 hours.. etc - wow, amazing I believed all these stories for 3 weeks.
Today 3 weeks later I finally have filed complaint with New York Attorney generals office.

Here is Element Trading Website. While I can't definitely say this is a scam, but sure is at this point something is very bad going on. I am an experienced securities trader and know that these refunds are usually done within 3-4 days.

Fraud Alert Charles Vaccaro, Element Trading Corp.

to contact me just e-mail at (o.b.menidei@yahoo.com) - when e-mailing remove periods in first part of e-mail, I placed them to stop scam e-mails.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey u are abbsolutely correct I am a victim of this site Element trading. this whole thing is a scam, I contributed 10K and after a week I ask for my money back they gave me excuses after exceuses, the name of the people I was dealing with was Tony Kafeiti and Manzur. they all crooks every day i call him he told me a different story. they still have not return my capital. I planned on taking them to court but I dont know where thats going to Lead. IF any one is in the same sitiuation feel free to reach out to me.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo10 View Post
Hey u are abbsolutely correct I am a victim of this site Element trading. this whole thing is a scam, I contributed 10K and after a week I ask for my money back they gave me excuses after exceuses, the name of the people I was dealing with was Tony Kafeiti and Manzur. they all crooks every day i call him he told me a different story. they still have not return my capital. I planned on taking them to court but I dont know where thats going to Lead. IF any one is in the same sitiuation feel free to reach out to me.
Take this up with the National Futures Association.

http://www.nfa.futures.org

They are the regulator.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

More information about the true dealings of Oliver Velez's latest scam at ifundtraders can be found at:

http://olivervelezrefund.com/