report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2013, 06:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Eric Chang CEC Limited ripped me off $14000

Eric Chang is a thief and a scammer. !WARNING! Do NOT trust him.

Here is my story:

I bought a small amount of reseach chemicals for 2000$ in may 2013. Everything went ok, I received the stuff.
In June 2013 I wanted to buy more so I ordered research chemicals for 14 000$ from Eric again. I sent the money to him by western union. The moment he received the money, he has been unreachable. Two weeks went by and I started to worry. It has gone a month now and still no products. I have realized now that I won't get anything from him and that I've lost my money. He doesn't answer my messages or my phone calls. He does answer to other peoples messages though. When I pretend to be a new customer wanting to order products, he answers as usual. But as soon as I tell him who I really am, he goes dumb and stops answering me. When I call him on the phone, he either hangs up on me or doesn't take the call.

I made a last attemt to contact him and sent this message on Skype:

[08-16-2013 11:45] Ok Eric, now I've given you many chances to answer me and give me an update on my order. I trusted you and payed you 14000$.
I'll give you one more chance to make it right.
If you don't answer me within 24 hours, every internet forum in Europe and Russia will know that you are scammer and a thief and it will be bad for your business. I will dedicate all my free time to let people know that you ripped me off.
I just want my 2kg. from you, is it worth to ruin your reputation to rip me off?
You either pay me my money back or you give me my products.
Last chance, be a man.

This was his answer 22 hours later:

[08-17-2013 9:38] Den 08-16-2013, kl. 2:35, skrev Eric - Large crystal PV4 in Moscow now:
>my spanish agents and all uk customers just for raided by police,
chinese police is also watching me now
they check my bank account yesterday
frozen it

I told him that I want my money back or my products that I've ordered. No answer.
I emailed him as a new customer pretending to be interested to buy chemicals.

Here is his reply:

please pay through bank to our company's account for US dollars :

Beneficiary: Ian Limited Beneficiary's Address: 8/F, Building 6, Guiping Road No.333, Shanghai, 200233, China Beneficiary Bank : Pingan Bank Co., Ltd. Bank Address: 5047, Shennan East Road, Shenzhen, 518001, China Account No. : OSA11014518065003 SWIFT code: SZDBCNBS

I regret so much for sending this much money to this scammer piece of shit. I don't want anybody to do the same mistake as I did. Better to stay away from this prick.

Here are the receipts from my payments to him.
You can check on www.westernunion.com that the money has been collected.
The receiver was Guo
Ying Wang in China

MTCN: 6852213970
Amount: 6500 USD

MTCN: 2299524974
Amount: 2277.90 USD

MTCN: 3311614728
Amount: 1044.42 USD

MTCN: 1929652318

MTCN: 2402314355