report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Eniva Team Coacher and Motivator

VMDirect? or Talk Fusion? Which one??

I'm in a pickle.

Me and my brother signed up for Talk Fusion. Now we have some people trying to get us into VMDirect and saying they are a more solid company, yet they'd never heard of Talk Fusion.

I'm really impressed with the video quality of Talk Fusion over HelloWorld (VMDirect).

Also, you get 10min. of video recording time instead of only 4 that HelloWorld gives you. Videos also seem to load quicker. On top of that, the largest package is a lot more expensive with VMdirect.

The only downside to Talk Fusion that I can spot so far is lack of Live Video Conferencing, but my upline told me that that is a feature they'll eventually be implementing and the Talk Fusion system is pretty new. He said it's a 5 year old company originally called "Global World Talk" located I think in...Tampa Florida?

Anyway, please share with me your thoughts. Don't try to convince me on another company. Just tell me. VMDirect? or Talk Fusion? If you were me, what would you do? Stick with Talk Fusion? Or say I lost my money and join VMDirect?

Thanks.

Vibrant Marcos

P.S. Also please briefly explain to me on the money-making potential of each one. Talk Fusion is a binary, and VMDirect is a Matrix. The money part is secondary. My decision will be based on the PRODUCT, not the compensation plan. But it would also be nice to know the differences in money-making potential. Thanks.

About Me:
www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Last edited by VibrantMarcos : 05-08-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Silver Member

Re: VMDirect? or Talk Fusion? Which one??

Marcos,

Shoot me an email at lightyearsuccess@gmail.com. I've been pitched on both a few times. I'll share with you my experiences.

VM/HW has talked about being the next "Microsoft" for the past 3 years. I haven't seen any changes. They have Richard Kall and Michael Zappia which are both great leaders. But you can find the same product to use for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourlife
ACN did in the 100's of millions.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:41 PM
friendly1

Go with Talk Fusion.

Here is why:

One of the main reasons is their technology is better and produces better quality videos.

Another reason is that they are more stable. VM Direct has operated under 3 different corps. in the past and they went out of business. Talk Fusion's owners have a proven 7 year history in direct selling.

Ask VM Direct to make a custom video for you. They cannot. Ask VM Direct to make a custom template for you. They cannot.

I was a customer of VM Direct for 2 months and quit as the product did not work and their service was even worse. No answers at all; just a bunch of excuses.

Where is VM Direct's professionally recorded video library? They have none.

Has anyone ever gone to VM Direct's corporate office? Look at Talk Fusion's on their web site. It is gorgeous and gives you confidence in their operations.

I believe Talk Fusion will have more distributors in 3 months than VM Direct has done in 5 years.

EVERYTHING Talk Fusion has put out is 100% QUALITY. EVERYTHING! Look at their web site, their brochures, their email messages, etc. VM Direct simply cannot compare. VM Direct is a technology company trying to do marketing. Talk Fusion is a technology copy that are EXPERTS at marketing.

Binary compensation plans are better in my opinion. They pay more, are easy to understand and promote teamwork.

Jeremy

Old 05-09-2007, 12:08 AM

Thanks Jeremy, but you do realize that binaries are designed for the heavy-hitters? I've heard of more binary companies go out of business than unilevels. I've discussed this issue with networking experts, and the conclusion from most is "binaries are bound to bite the dust". They're doomed to fail eventually because the company runs out of money.

What I would like to find out is what makes Talk Fusion's binary so "new" or "different" and how it is designed to not go out of business after 3 years like many binary companies have.

My parents were part of a company called STS (Strategic Telecom Systems), with a telephone card deal. After 2 years, people weren't getting their checks. Why? Because their binary compensation plan made it so they ran out of money and could not continue paying their distributors. They went out of business. Every single networker from STS vowed to never get in a binary again.

Perhaps there are different kinds of binaries? What are the differences between different binaries?

In my opinion, Unilevels are the best. All the top companies that have LASTED are unilevels. They are the most flexible, and you can put people where you want.

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
friendly1

Your view point that a binary will go out of busienss is not correct.

How do you explain that USANA and Market America are both use a binary compensation plan and are both 14 years old?

Clearly, it is not the binary but the people running the company which makes the difference. If you look at Talk Fusion, their owner owns another MLM Travel Reaction. It is 7 1/2 years old and doing very well.

Talk Fusion's binary has a CAP which means it will never pay out more than 60% of revenue; hence guaranteeing the long-term viability of the compensation plan.

Also, in a binary you can place people anywhere you want. You are mistaken when you indicated otherwise.

STS went out of business becasue of Bert's greed and lack of ethics.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Old 05-09-2007, 04:18 AM

Alright, you may be right that the reason why these companies went out of business was because of bad ethics. However, I'm still convinced that the best model is the Unilevel one. I'm with Eniva, and I've never had so much fun building a downline. It's so easy, so simple, hence our checks are very big. I've talked to many Networking experts that are IN binaries along with Eniva, and several othes simultaneously. Even they will all tell you that the Unilevel system is the very best, but that it is okay to become part of a binary providing the company is rock-solid, and that you haven't put al your eggs in one basket with that binary program as it is more "risky".

With a Unilevel, you could even simulate the binary system if you like. Just build 2 huge legs and keep moving the people under! Then all you need is very few people on your frontline.

I've run into many gurus that as soon as you mention "binary" to them, they won't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Obviously there is a bad track-record with binary systems.

I wonder if you put ALL the binaries, and ALL the unilevels on a scale, which one would weigh more in the amount that have gone out of business.

What's causing me to stick with Talk Fusion is their product. Otherwise, if I was going to be in it primarily for the business, I'd doubt I'd be successful in recruiting networkers to a binary system. They all have the tendency in this day and age to "shake their heads" against a binary. EVEN if the binary is designed well, the bad taste in people's mouth about a binary makes it harder to recruit business builders.

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Last edited by VibrantMarcos : 05-09-2007 at 04:22 AM.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Where is VM Direct's professionally recorded video library? They have none.
I remember specifically that the VMDirect rep told me that you can choose from a number of prerecorded videos made by their company...he said there is a generic business oriented one, and even a health one! I think he also said there are more....where did you get the idea that VMDirect does not have a Video Library?

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 05-09-2007, 11:01 AM

Any more thoughts?

What are the pros of VMDirect over Talk Fusion? What are the Pros of Talk Fusion over VMDirect? What are the Cons of both?

Marcos

About Me:

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 05-09-2007, 03:54 PM
friendly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantMarcos
Alright, you may be right that the reason why these companies went out of business was because of bad ethics. However, I'm still convinced that the best model is the Unilevel one. I'm with Eniva, and I've never had so much fun building a downline. It's so easy, so simple, hence our checks are very big. I've talked to many Networking experts that are IN binaries along with Eniva, and several othes simultaneously. Even they will all tell you that the Unilevel system is the very best, but that it is okay to become part of a binary providing the company is rock-solid, and that you haven't put al your eggs in one basket with that binary program as it is more "risky".

With a Unilevel, you could even simulate the binary system if you like. Just build 2 huge legs and keep moving the people under! Then all you need is very few people on your frontline.

I've run into many gurus that as soon as you mention "binary" to them, they won't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Obviously there is a bad track-record with binary systems.

I wonder if you put ALL the binaries, and ALL the unilevels on a scale, which one would weigh more in the amount that have gone out of business.

What's causing me to stick with Talk Fusion is their product. Otherwise, if I was going to be in it primarily for the business, I'd doubt I'd be successful in recruiting networkers to a binary system. They all have the tendency in this day and age to "shake their heads" against a binary. EVEN if the binary is designed well, the bad taste in people's mouth about a binary makes it harder to recruit business builders.

Hi again,

Let me help you a bit.

You cannot build a Unilevel like a binary as Unilevels will only pay you to a certain level of depth. In a binary, you collect sales volume to unlimited depth. It is simply a metter of choice as I know many people which will not touch a Unilevel. Personally, I do not mind them but I like a binary much better.

Some people do not understand a binary but there are some that do not understand any compensation plan at all.

Regardless, if the product stinks, then the compensation plan does not matter as it will not last either way.

Talk Fusion's product is really really good as the video emails are crystal clear.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:55 PM
friendly1

Quote:
I remember specifically that the VMDirect rep told me that you can choose from a number of prerecorded videos made by their company...he said there is a generic business oriented one, and even a health one! I think he also said there are more....where did you get the idea that VMDirect does not have a Video Library?

The reason why is when I was a customer of theirs, there was nothing there.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:07 PM
friendly1

Quote:
Any more thoughts?

What are the pros of VMDirect over Talk Fusion? What are the Pros of Talk Fusion over VMDirect? What are the Cons of both?

Marcos
In my opinion, there is no comparison:

1. VM Direct as failed at video email while operating as multiple other companies. They went out of business. Talk Fusion;s owner has a stellar 8 year histroy as an MLM owner. Big advantage to Talk Fusion.

2. Talk Fusion's web site is far superior.
3. Talk Fusion's customer service is much better. They answer the phone live and return emails promptly.
3. Talk Fusion's branding is superior by a mile. Get a product and opportunity brochure and DVD from Talk Fusion and then look at what VM Direct is offering.
4. Talk Fusion's video email product is much more crisp.
5. Talk Fusion's video library is superb and was recorded with National talent.
6. Talk Fusion's templates are much better looking.
7. Talk Fusion's has their own video recording studio so they produce tons of great looking videos for their distributors. http://www.talkfusion.com/pt_1.asp
8. Talk Fusion developed an automated recruiting machine- VERM.
9. Look at Talk Fusion;s corporate HQ: http://www.talkfusion.com/pre_tour.asp
10. VM Direct offers more video products but that does matter when they do not work. WHen VM Direct launched 5.0 version, it totally failed as the product did not work and it still does not to this day.

Simply put, there is no comparion as Talk Fusion is FAR SUPERIOR in many different areas.

Jeremy

Old 05-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Old, Bald Curmudgeon

I posted the following 90 days or so ago. Update:

The stock is now back to about $4.50.
IMHO Talk Fusion has a better product.

02-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Old, Bald Curmudgeon

Posts: 20 Passing Gas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VMDirect/merged
Where is the money going???

Recently I posted on the other VMD thread (now closed) information about VMD's parent co. - Digital FX International - devaluing their stock by placing 1 million shares in a private placement at a substantial discount to the market. Guess what? Their stock dropped to that level. They've claimed since becoming public that they didn't need to raise capital, that they were self sustaining. Yet they found it necessary to seek out capital and pay a significant fee for it - a little over 7%. I've worked in the capital markets. That's a desperation fee, not a normal fee. So, why the money? Today they released this:

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070202/dfxn.ob8-k.html

NOTE TO MODERATORS: It's a link to a regulatory filing with the SEC.

The short version is that a fat ass chunk of the revenue is being diverted to Razor Stream - the "technology arm" - which is owned by Craig Ellins, Amy Black, and Richard Kall, the principals in DFXN, but owned separately. They are sucking the money out of the company through their private vehicle. The shareholders are getting screwed. The stock is now down to $3.00. It was around $7.00 when they raised the money they didn't need, 30 days ago.

If you are in this pig (I was) GET OUT (I did). If you are thinking about getting in, DON'T.

"what everyone does on scam.com"

"what everyone does on scam.com" :eek:

Old 05-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Silver Member

I personally have no interest in this junk.....most of these products can be acquired for free from other companies. But here is some financial data for those interested......

http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/quo....asp?pid=83944 The only major shareholder of the stock is a venture capital company setup by Krall.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070202/dfxn.ob8-k.html Your owners are bleeding capital from the company to their own private LLC. Outside VMDirect.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/061228/dfxn.ob8-k.html They then dumped 1 million private shares at almost 50% below market value to get some capital in the door. This placement raised $4.5 million. Guess what their cash reserves were at year end?!?! Only $5 million….they HAD to sell shares.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=DFXN.OB&annual

I want you to really grasp this one….if they had not sold 1 million shares at a 50% discount to market they would have had $500k in the bank and liabilities of $2 million.

Lastly….check out quarterly revenue. It’s sinking faster than the titanic. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=DFXN.OB $9 million 2q06 $7 million 3q06 $6 million 4q06 According to their own filings with the SEC, they are dying and not growing. They misled you by showing you revenue growth year over year when 2005 was a short year. Looked impressive, but isn’t the reality as seen above.

This is all just from Yahoo finance. I cannot believe you jumped in without at least knowing this stuff. And lastly….the technology is crap. I’ll be sending you some free video email given to me by my ISP Comcast later today...it took 2 mins to download and install and it’s 100% free.

RUN….don’t walk for the exit as fast as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passing Gas
I posted the following 90 days or so ago. Update:

The stock is now back to about $4.50.
IMHO Talk Fusion has a better product.

02-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Old, Bald Curmudgeon

Posts: 20 Passing Gas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VMDirect/merged
Where is the money going???

Recently I posted on the other VMD thread (now closed) information about VMD's parent co. - Digital FX International - devaluing their stock by placing 1 million shares in a private placement at a substantial discount to the market. Guess what? Their stock dropped to that level. They've claimed since becoming public that they didn't need to raise capital, that they were self sustaining. Yet they found it necessary to seek out capital and pay a significant fee for it - a little over 7%. I've worked in the capital markets. That's a desperation fee, not a normal fee. So, why the money? Today they released this:

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070202/dfxn.ob8-k.html

NOTE TO MODERATORS: It's a link to a regulatory filing with the SEC.

The short version is that a fat ass chunk of the revenue is being diverted to Razor Stream - the "technology arm" - which is owned by Craig Ellins, Amy Black, and Richard Kall, the principals in DFXN, but owned separately. They are sucking the money out of the company through their private vehicle. The shareholders are getting screwed. The stock is now down to $3.00. It was around $7.00 when they raised the money they didn't need, 30 days ago.

If you are in this pig (I was) GET OUT (I did). If you are thinking about getting in, DON'T.

"what everyone does on scam.com"

Old 05-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVPMatt
I personally have no interest in this junk.....most of these products can be acquired for free from other companies. But here is some financial data for those interested......

http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/quo....asp?pid=83944 The only major shareholder of the stock is a venture capital company setup by Krall.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/070202/dfxn.ob8-k.html Your owners are bleeding capital from the company to their own private LLC. Outside VMDirect.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/061228/dfxn.ob8-k.html They then dumped 1 million private shares at almost 50% below market value to get some capital in the door. This placement raised $4.5 million. Guess what their cash reserves were at year end?!?! Only $5 million….they HAD to sell shares.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=DFXN.OB&annual

I want you to really grasp this one….if they had not sold 1 million shares at a 50% discount to market they would have had $500k in the bank and liabilities of $2 million.

Lastly….check out quarterly revenue. It’s sinking faster than the titanic. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=DFXN.OB $9 million 2q06 $7 million 3q06 $6 million 4q06 According to their own filings with the SEC, they are dying and not growing. They misled you by showing you revenue growth year over year when 2005 was a short year. Looked impressive, but isn’t the reality as seen above.

This is all just from Yahoo finance. I cannot believe you jumped in without at least knowing this stuff. And lastly….the technology is crap. I’ll be sending you some free video email given to me by my ISP Comcast later today...it took 2 mins to download and install and it’s 100% free.

RUN….don’t walk for the exit as fast as you can.

Matt,

Thank you for the information. Now I can send this to a VM rep who has been calling and writing me non-stop saying how they are the best opportunity on the planet. LOL! They said they were the next Microsoft 3 years ago.

The only thing VM had going for them was a seasoned Networker (Richard Kall) and the young stud Michael Zappia promoting their company. Other than that, I was never impressed with any of their products or services.

Great post.

Quote:

Old 05-10-2007, 04:46 PM

Well said - like most MLM - build the pyramid and suck as hard as they can. Unfortunately not much 'blow' in this one. Especially as it's easy these days for any competitor to build in a few weeks (and a few thousand dollars) what they spent a fortune trying to do over the last 5years.

MLM doesnt need a huge sink into short lived, non-sustainable technology developed at a high cost. Just needs a unique, 'hook product' that has a lifetime for a few years max. Especially as far as technology goes, where you only need a few developers and no real business infrastructure to build something great. (Ala YouTube). And look where they are as a going concern after 2yrs compared to VM, Hello, et al after 10.... bottom line speaks loudly.

Old 05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfCards
Marcos,

Shoot me an email at lightyearsuccess@gmail.com. I've been pitched on both a few times. I'll share with you my experiences.

VM/HW has talked about being the next "Microsoft" for the past 3 years. I haven't seen any changes. They have Richard Kall and Michael Zappia which are both great leaders. But you can find the same product to use for nothing.

POC... no offense, but the purpose of these threads is to have the conversation open so others can chime in... to ask to move communications to private channels seems a little shady to me. the only reason i say this is that it is a common practice for a lot of the sad people that linger around here degrading themselves by actually trying to recruit.... i am not saying that is what you were doing, but that is certainly be how it could be interpreted... just an FYI.

also... i find it funny that you mention rich kall and mike zappia in the same breath... that is priceless... rich kall is a crook that made his millions over 20+ years in one of the shadiest MLM's of all time... nuskin. he is barely involved in vmdirect.... sure, he placates his reps with a weekly "vmail" but he is loosely involved at best... he simply got in early and was paid to do so to add "credibility" to the company... sad, as only in the MLM world could such a character add credibility....

and mike zappia is a 2-bit, wannabe who gives new meaning to the term "fake it til you make it".... he lives in a house with 5 or 6 other reps at any given time. he makes no real money with this joke of a company. i know first hand that he is one of the most unethical, unscrupulous characters out there... he sleeps with members of his distribution and then manipulates the placement of new recruits and places them in peoples down-lines so that it benefits him... a completely unethical and immoral approach to business. he will only "work with" reps that buy in at the high package.... playing favoritism, etc. i have a ton of other stuff to write about him (all from personal/firsthand experience), but i'll keep the thread above-board...

that being said, the reason that i make the above statement is that you stated that mike zappia is a "great leader".... which i think is a terrible comment to make if you dont have all of the facts. why do you state that these 2 men are great leaders? just curious. i'm not trying to be difficult here, i just want to see what your rationale is, just because rich kall has made a boat load of money (which is unfortunately how success is measured in mlm) doesnt mean that he is inherently a great leader... just my 2 cents.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Silver Member

May I ask what personal experiences you have had with Richard Kall & Michael Zappia?

(Honest question).

Also, I understand where you are coming from as far as the private messages. I can assure you and everyone here that my intentions on scam.com are NEVER to recruit anyone off of this board. I never have tried and won't.

But again, what personal experiences have you had with Richard and Mike? Thanks in advance!

(I'm not for HelloWorld---just to get that straight)

Quote:

Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfCards
May I ask what personal experiences you have had with Richard Kall & Michael Zappia?

(Honest question).

Also, I understand where you are coming from as far as the private messages. I can assure you and everyone here that my intentions on scam.com are NEVER to recruit anyone off of this board. I never have tried and won't.

But again, what personal experiences have you had with Richard and Mike? Thanks in advance!

(I'm not for HelloWorld---just to get that straight)
obviously in the interest of protecting my anonymity, i wont disclose too much personal information.... and not to necesarily protect myself from anyone on this particular thread.... but there are others on different threads on this website, and others that i am involved with, that a few specific people have been threatening me and my family with law suits, etc..... so i dont want to get too specific....

needless to say, i dont know rich kall personally... the comments i made about him are simply general knowledge as well as common sense. i met him via "video conference" when the original peopel that started vmdirect flew me out to vegas to try and give me the pitch to woo me from ACN when i was involved with MLM.

mike zappia i know and have met many times, i know many people that have worked directly with him as well. so all of the comments made were accurate (as well as muted, believe it or not).

POC, you never answered my questions..... please do so when you get a chance. thanks.