report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2006, 11:20 PM
George

Re: Hits4pay.com - Anyone heard of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashpatodia
a quick question....for seeing every advt hits4pay pays 2 cents. i refer a friend and if he reads the advt, hits4pay pays me 1 cent and if my friend refers another, then hits4pay pays both of us 1 cent each..... question is....where does then hits4pay make money ?????
You can see here result:
http://www.17mplan.affiliatehbizclub...topic.php?t=61

Best regards,
George

Old 12-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Diamond Member

They ask for your ssn before they'll send you any payments which makes me uncomfortable. I know how to file the money I would earn from this site with my own taxes, I don't need them to do it for me and I don't need to give them my tax ID or ssn to do it.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by samato
Hey Everyone~!

This is REAL MONEY!!! This is the best PTR sites EVER!!! I have made over $100 with this company and I started on June the 15th of 2006!!! I can even show you my cheques if you would like to see and I haven't paid one cent to earn anything at all!!! I am a stay at home mom and this is a great way to earn some extra money on the side! I am so glad that I came across this chance! If you are interested to learn more email me at stephanieamato@hotmail.com and I will tell you all the fantastic details and benifits with Hits4Pay! or if you would like to join this is the link!

http://hits4pay.com/

You will get $10 right away! and you can earn more with referrals if you choose too! I can show you places to advertise for free and ways you can earn faster! I now have a team of 104 people and my downline has a team of 87 and WE ARE GETTING BIGGER!!!! Thanks so much for reading this!

HAPPY CLICKING EVERYONE!!!

Oh and for all of those people who are badmouthing hits4pay, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~~
Hey samanto,
can u please tell me ur interest categories in hits4pay??
so that i can also collect some money.

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:50 AM.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Newbie Member

I joined another program that is through Hits4Pay, it's a referral type. Free to join, you get a free website to promote and your URL is put into a rotator. But you can only join if you haven't signed up for Hits4Pay yet (since they only allow one account per household). This site helps you get referrals. I know the creator of the site, and so far I've gotten about 5 referrals in the last week. Anyone interested can PM me. Hits4Pay HAS been paying members for a long time. They are one of the best PTR out there! :)

Old 02-01-2007, 05:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by anons
Again I've come across this possible work from home oppurtunity.. but this place is different, you sign up for free, and they give you $10 when you do it...

Is it legit? Anyone used this place? Here is a piece from their FAQ on their site..

"How much money can I make with this program?
You receive a free $10 bonus in your account when you first sign up as a member. Hits4pay.com compensation plan is a three level plan.
First Level: Earn $0.02 for each validated email that you read
Second Level: Earn $0.01 for each validated email that your direct referrals read.
Third Level: Earn $0.01 from each validated email that your direct referral's referral reads.

Please be aware that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. We simply share the ad-revenue generated with our members. The more people that you refer to Hits4Pay program, the more your earnings. "

I am curious to maybe try this, seeing as how they dont ask you for $10, and they GIVE you $10 (Well, so the site says..)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Joe
Reply I'm currently a member but,You gotta sign up to pay taxes on that site 00.02cents per ad yes they give you the 10$ but you get nowhere fast at this.It's not a big money maker have to get to minimum amount then they take taxes out from what they say.Thankyou

Old 02-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Newbie Member

Its dumb..it takes 4 ever to get ne where with it. I have had it for prob 4 months and still havent got to 25 dollars... dont do it

Old 03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I recently joined this site, and I'm having REALLY good luck with it. Definitely seems to be on the up and up. Can't go wrong reading emails and getting paid for it. If you'd like more info from me, feel free to email me at laking0270@hotmail.com, or use the following link to sign up thru hits4pay - http://hits4pay.com/.

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:51 AM.

Old 03-11-2007, 06:08 AM
Newbie Member

Any take on Richmails.net

I am involved with hits4pay too and actually enjoy it. I find it a little dangerous though. I get caught up in the advertising and request info all the time, so I think it's the place to advertice my own opportunity etc.
Anyhow I recently signed up w. richmails.net w.o reading the terms.
Can someone please read this and tell me how someone is going to be able to make money with this. They say you can't cash out until your referal cashes out,who can't cash out until.....well you get the idea.

Is there something I'm not understanding here?

"Members may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting or signing up the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by RichMails. Members will earn $100 as a signup bonus, after confirming their registration. Members may earn by referring new members to the RichMails program. Members will earn $25 per each of their direct referrals, $25 per each of their indirect referrals, $25 per each of their 3rd level referrals. The referral payment will be assessed when the referrals reach the minimum payment requested and cash out. Members will be paid via PayPal, e-gold or check. RichMails will pay members when their balance reaches $350.00 and they request payment. There is a $3 processing fee for checks, no fee for PayPal or e-gold. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after requesting the payment. "

I'm actually "supposedly" up to $325 .00 now + whatever I have received in clicking on adv. which has been the same 6 adv. everyday for the week I have been in.
I didn't closely read the terms until today, and if this is a scam I feel really guilty about the people I've signed up.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

legit, legit, legit. Simple and FREE. The only way to make any real money is through referrals. Even still, not going to get rich quick. But why turn down several hundred per month.
Join me here: http://www.hits4pay.com/ I will help you along the way.

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:51 AM.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anons
Again I've come across this possible work from home oppurtunity.. but this place is different, you sign up for free, and they give you $10 when you do it...

Is it legit? Anyone used this place? Here is a piece from their FAQ on their site..

"How much money can I make with this program?
You receive a free $10 bonus in your account when you first sign up as a member. Hits4pay.com compensation plan is a three level plan.
First Level: Earn $0.02 for each validated email that you read
Second Level: Earn $0.01 for each validated email that your direct referrals read.
Third Level: Earn $0.01 from each validated email that your direct referral's referral reads.

Please be aware that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. We simply share the ad-revenue generated with our members. The more people that you refer to Hits4Pay program, the more your earnings. "

I am curious to maybe try this, seeing as how they dont ask you for $10, and they GIVE you $10 (Well, so the site says..)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Joe
Hey!

This thing works and is legit.
But you will need ALOT of people if your referrals.
I've read about a guy that got 950 and is only getting 35$/month.
I'd rather use other systems to get more money from fewer refferals, but to each his own right?

Good read - Information on different scams, not reviews, just info.

Another great forum - It'll help you with your affiliate marketing, and of course, it is free!

Old 04-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Newbie Member

That's funny because I only have 100 refferals on my first level and I make a LOT more than $35! I follow the guidelines so I can't say exactly how much, but I promise you I wouldn't still be doing it for $35.

The plan is to get ACTIVE referrals and if you don't know how, join under me and I'll teach you. Those that already joined and are failing, sorry it's not the program.

It didn't take me long to decide this was the only PTR I have an interest in promoting with 50% on two levels. If anyone finds a better PTR deal than that, you will have an instant signup. It's all about referrals.

Even at that, it's the next phase I put the winners in that makes the real potential stick out like a banana in a fruit bowl.

Last edited by clikaholic : 04-18-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Newbie Member

I'm in this programs and I'm over $25 dollars now so I still have to receive the check but I'm possitive.

I have a bit more than 100 downlinemembers and I got most of these through promoting the MarketingPond. It's a system that has a viral marketing nature.

You see by joining the MP you can sign up for a few programs but you don't have too sign up with all programs, you pick the ones you like.

By promoting the MP instead of several programs independently people under your MP referral may sign up with different or all programs and as such you can still get referrals even if your direct downline doesn't sign up for Hits4Pay.

You can also mail your downline to motivate them, you can discuss stuff in the forum with the rest of the group, it has more advantages than promoting on your own.

So if you want to boost your downline numbers join our group and we'll help you.

You can reach me at myLot as 1dollar

http://www.marketingpond.com/ (oh and btw it's 100% FREE)

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Old 04-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Newbie Member

You don't need to join all the programs in Marketing Pond, but you do need to promote them all. It's another typical downline club that benefits the owner more thay you. The worst one of their picks is Traffic Wave which is just another Ponzi Scheme and costs you $17.95 a month for a $2 product. That's the one that pays the owner because most people who join don't sign for it and end up promoting it for her.

Why not just focus on one like Hits4Pay and make it grow first. Then if it reaches critical mass and can continue on it's own, you can take on another one. In my own case it's growing so fast there is no way I am going to do anything else for a long time.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hits4pay.com - Learn The Trick To Making BIG $$ With Them

Hello. Allot of people have tried hits4pay.com but cant seem to make any money with them.. Well with my simple system, anyone can make great money with hits4pay.com

you can get this system at http://pokerbonuscity.net/makemnoney...paysystem.html

I can guarantee that anyone that uses my system will be making a paycheck by the end of this month!! :eek:

you will not need to invest another dime after buying my system. :D

Old 04-24-2007, 06:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Something under the same umbrella with hits4pay is deals for cash. Instead of giving you $10 bonus for signing up, they give only $5. But from what I have read, you get another $5 bonus for signing others up. Instead of .02 to read an email, sometimes they have given .05 to read emails. Not much but I guess it could ad up quicker. Here's the deals for cash link if anyone else wants to further check it out (along with the hits4pay link again).

http://hits4pay.com/members/

http://dealsncash.com/members/

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt1129
Something under the same umbrella with hits4pay is deals for cash. Instead of giving you $10 bonus for signing up, they give only $5. But from what I have read, you get another $5 bonus for signing others up. Instead of .02 to read an email, sometimes they have given .05 to read emails. Not much but I guess it could ad up quicker. Here's the deals for cash link if anyone else wants to further check it out (along with the hits4pay link again).

http://dealsncash.com/
It could add up if they sent more emails, but it's still new.

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hits4Pay is not a scam, though I used to think it was too, a year before I signed up my boyfriend was doing it and I thought he was a fool after a month he had like 18 cents and then I just figured out he was doing it wrong. As others were saying you do need to have a network under you to make good pocket change and it ads up quick (you don't get rich) When I first started I was making aprox $250 a month, I had a few thusand people under me and things were going well. Then I got ran out of free time and stop signing people up under me (you need to keep up with it because a lot of people drop out) and the money has dropped, I haven't signed anyone up since July of last year however I still make a small check each month and for doing nothing so why not, I am going to start recruiting again and will get back up to where I was when I first started he is a list of what I have made snce last July (again with doing absolutely nothing other than clicking on my own emails once every 2 weeks. here is a copy and paste from my commisions page (my history goes back to March 2006 however this is all that is on their website)

Payment History

Below is breakdown for your Hits4Pay earnings starting July, 2006. Any amount that are cleared from our system (zeroed out) will posted in this area. Payments are cleared out on the 1st of each month and Checks are sent out approximately 10 to 15 days after your account is cleared. Accounts are cleared out when the total amount reaches $25 or more. Any account holding funds under $25 will be rolled over to the following month's balance.

Total Earnings (Since July, 2006): $409.64

March 1, 2007
$28.09

Notes:

January 2, 2007
$44.04

Notes:

November 10, 2006
$32.58

Notes:

October 9, 2006
$39.92

Notes:

September 10, 2006
$36.38

Notes: Thank you

August 10, 2006
$47.59

Notes:

July 8, 2006
$181.04

Notes:

The checks are always ontime and the one time I needed to call the office because my address wouldn't change on their website they were prompt and courteous.

If you would like to sign up here's my link, http://hits4pay.com/

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I use Deals 'n' Cash and its not big money but if you are a stay at home mom with a new toddler and another on the way it keeps you sane and makes you feel somewhat useful. I now am considering some of the other sites and the advise on adverting helps. I love this site it is great. Thanks everyone. Also if any of you have other sites for free to earn cash or need someone to help with a business email me. tnf_06@hotmail.com. I really hate not helping my husband out so every little bit I make makes me feel better.