report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2006, 04:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hits4pay.com - Anyone heard of?

Again I've come across this possible work from home oppurtunity.. but this place is different, you sign up for free, and they give you $10 when you do it...

Is it legit? Anyone used this place? Here is a piece from their FAQ on their site..

"How much money can I make with this program?
You receive a free $10 bonus in your account when you first sign up as a member. Hits4pay.com compensation plan is a three level plan.
First Level: Earn $0.02 for each validated email that you read
Second Level: Earn $0.01 for each validated email that your direct referrals read.
Third Level: Earn $0.01 from each validated email that your direct referral's referral reads.

Please be aware that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. We simply share the ad-revenue generated with our members. The more people that you refer to Hits4Pay program, the more your earnings. "

I am curious to maybe try this, seeing as how they dont ask you for $10, and they GIVE you $10 (Well, so the site says..)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Joe

Old 05-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Hits4pay.com - Anyone heard of?

This is real. It takes a long time to make any money because you only get like .02 per email you read, but I'm up to almost $25 for just clicking on the email ad when it comes.

Last edited by scambuster : 05-11-2006 at 04:02 AM.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Dark Shadow

I'm a member of hits4pay and I have only received about 6 emails and it's been about two months since I joined.
Inbox dollars is legit too, except I receive 1-5 emails daily. I'd make more money if I actually participated in the ad offers, but none of them appeal to me yet.

Old 05-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Newbie Member

I would like to share my experiece with this company. As far as I can tell they are legit. I have searched and found other forums where ppl say that they have been paid. I joined two weeks ago and Im already about to hit my first pay check which clears out on the tenth and you are paid once a month on the 15th.

So far I have loved working with this company.FINALLY a real work at home job where you dont have to pay UPFRONT FEES to join. I also made contact with a Jerry who was very nice and explained all the rules to me on the payout structure and told me I could call him anytime.So I have his phone number if anyone needs it for questions.

They are also not listed on the BBB so that is a plus in my book too.

In the two weeks since I have joined them I have 80 ppl on my team and 15 underneath them on their teams. I saw a thread on forbes billionaire forum about them that I would like to share to show everyone how those pennies can turn into dollars!

================================================== ====
Would you like to earn thousands of dollars every day? Would you like to earn that money without doing almost anything? I'm sure you would. Well, I'll tell you something. It is possible. Now you may ask: How? I'll tell you.

There's a company called Hits4pay that is paid by different companies because Hits4pay refers its members to those companies. This actually means that if you join Hits4pay, you will receive emails which include ads from different companies. All YOU have to do is read those emails and you will earn $0.02 per email. Now you think:How in on earth can I make a lot of money if I earn only $0.02 per email???

That's true, you can't earn with that because you will receive only a maximum of 8-10 emails per day (there might be exceptions). But, here's the deal: You will also earn $0.01 when your referrals read emails and $0.01 when your referral's referrals read emails. So, if you refer 500 people (this might feel like a really big number but I'll tell you later why it isn't) and each of them receives at least 2 emails per day (I've received at least that many per day since I joined) that means YOU will earn $0.02 x 500=$10 per day which means $300 per month that's even a good part time income because this isn't a get rich quick scheme.

But, you will still earn even more. Don't forget your referral's referrals. Let's say every one of your 500 referrals will refer 500 people. Now YOU have 500 x 500=250000 referral's referrals. Every one of those will receive at least 2 emails per day. You earn $0.02 x 250000=$5000 per DAY!! That's much much more already and the more you advertise the more you will get referrals and referral's referrals and the more you will earn. I promised to tell you why 500 referrals is not really a big number and now I will. That is because when you join, you really WILL receive emails and you really WILL get paid for every email you read.

Two emails per day is almost guaranteed (I have really received at least two per day(but usually up to ten)and Ive been two weeks a member. Then there's another thing. You don't have to invest anything and you will even receive a $10 reward when you first sign up. Signing up is free and you don't have to pay any monthly fees. IT_IS_TOTALLY_FREE!!!!!!

So you don't have anything to lose. And one last thing is that everyone all over the world will be able to join. These are the reasons why many people want to join. All you have to do is to join and read emails and refer others by advertising the page. Advertising is simple.

Just spread a link you will receive when you sign up and when people use that link to move to the Hits4pay site and when they sign up through that page, the site will register you as their sponsor and that's it. Then there's one more thing I need to tell you about. After you have got many referrals and referral's referrals and you will earn thousands per day through them, you will start to think: Why should I read emails anymore because my referral's referrals make all the main income??? Well, think it this way: What if everybody thinks that way, no one would read emails and no one would earn anything.

So, even if the income that you make when YOU read emails is nothing compared to the main income, you must read the emails and the system will stay in balance. This is all. When you join and you start to advertise, you can use this text if you wish, just change your referral link to the place of mine, which is located at the bottom edge of this text, and start spreading this text.

You can post this message for example to business opportunity forums and message boards or you can use email. Just sign up and remember to read your emails and remember to advertise. The more you advertise the more you will earn. Remember to also read the FAQ in the site if there is something unclear to you.
================================================== ====
I have free tools I offer to my team that joins me and you can join my team too and I am teaching all of my teamates how to become as successful as I am for FREE. They do not have to invest ONE cent to start making money. All I can do is offer free advice and if you are learnable and teachable you can do it too.

I dont expect to become a millionaire but I do believe I can get to where I can earn enough to keep paying my bills.I have been in sales all my life and now my sponsor who got 25 ppl in one month vs my team of 80 in two weeks is coming to be for how I made it happen.

So if your tired of those work at home schemes where you PAY upfront and nada and would like to come to my team for not only FREE but you even get ten dollars to sign up please email me at fc****ne@yahoo.com with Hits4pay.com,I WANT TO JOIN! in the topic and I will show you how I built my team and marketed it all for FREE!!

Please let me know if I have written anything here I should not as I am a newbie to this forum.Yet,Im just like the rest of us trying to find a real honest paying job!!

Last edited by katiescorner : 05-26-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Lies why, why?

Hmmmmm,,,,, 0.2 cents huh, big money balla, hey ill sell my arm pit hair for that

Old 06-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Newbie Member

Well my team has grown to 210 now in six weeks and I earned fifty dollars on my first pay check.I just wanted to share my success with this company and I love that I have not spent ONE cent as a reviewer and a recruiter!! I can teach you all of this too!

My next pay check should be over 100 at the rate of my readers under me. So if you still have a interest to join either as a reviewer for easy money or as a recruiter and reviewer and make some good side money for FREE! You will gain the FREE tools I provide to help my members to build their teams and I provide over the phone training to get started as well !Feel free to email me and say I WANT TO JOIN! in the header and my email is fclafontaine@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Kitty : )

PS if you missed my earlier post it shows the potential income you can earn as a recruiter if you scroll up and read under particlekitty's first post here.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Is this available in other countries...say like the Philippines... :) I really need the extra income.

Old 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Newbie Member

Hits4Pay.com is a legitimate company. I have been a member since December 2003. I have always received the money they owed me and in a timely manner. The trick is you need to have a large network of people you have referred. I currently have about 950 people on my first level and 450 on second level. I get about $35 a month from them. If you aren't going to work on getting referrals you will probably never reach the payout mark of $25 though.

A good place to find reviews of paid email sites is http://www.zses.com/paidemail.html

Last edited by StevenQ : 10-04-2006 at 12:52 AM.

Old 10-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Newbie Member

I had to quit because I'd get a pop-up(asking something about a clipboard)that shut down my system. GRRRRRRRRR I had to reboot.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Platinum Member

When you join PTR schemes, you may download spyware and viruses on your PC.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Newbie Member

I actually know of people on other boards that have gotten paid with this company and promote it as well. But, it does take awhile to accumulate "great" earnings.

Old 10-08-2006, 10:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey Everyone~!

This is REAL MONEY!!! This is the best PTR sites EVER!!! I have made over $100 with this company and I started on June the 15th of 2006!!! I can even show you my cheques if you would like to see and I haven't paid one cent to earn anything at all!!! I am a stay at home mom and this is a great way to earn some extra money on the side! I am so glad that I came across this chance! If you are interested to learn more email me at removed and I will tell you all the fantastic details and benifits with Hits4Pay! or if you would like to join this is the link!

http://hits4pay.com/

You will get $10 right away! and you can earn more with referrals if you choose too! I can show you places to advertise for free and ways you can earn faster! I now have a team of 104 people and my downline has a team of 87 and WE ARE GETTING BIGGER!!!! Thanks so much for reading this!

HAPPY CLICKING EVERYONE!!!

Oh and for all of those people who are badmouthing hits4pay, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~~

Last edited by katiescorner : 01-23-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Newbie Member

I agree with Steph she is on my team! Hehe and Im getting 200 this month! This company pays and is legit you just have to work to get referals! Hi Steph!

:D

Charlie ;D

Old 10-31-2006, 03:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey guys, yes this is a legit company, I have joined just 3 weeks ago, and now have been accumulating good money.

At startup, it is always slow, but the key is referals, once your refreal network picks up, the money starts coming a lot easier.

In case you want to sign up:

Good luck all!

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:48 AM.

Old 11-11-2006, 07:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

a quick question....for seeing every advt hits4pay pays 2 cents. i refer a friend and if he reads the advt, hits4pay pays me 1 cent and if my friend refers another, then hits4pay pays both of us 1 cent each..... question is....where does then hits4pay make money ?????

Old 11-14-2006, 02:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Well, They actually get paid for these adds you see on their site, a lot more than 2 cents :) and what they do is they pass on a portion of that payment to us throughout the 2 cents - 1 cent referal dea, so don't worry, they are making money :)

Just worry about you making a share of that money. :)

Anna - here is a link if you want to sign up

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-13-2007 at 01:48 AM.

Old 11-14-2006, 02:44 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Anna, you might want to read the rules before you get banned... no referral links are allowed here.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:03 AM
George

With it it is simple to build large team (referrals). And hits4pay.com present there.

http://www.17mplan.affiliatehbizclub.com/signup.php

Also, it is there possible to begin to work simultaneously with a few sites and anymore.