report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2007, 07:21 AM
mlm truth seeker

Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

CHECK OUT THE INGREDIENTS in A 160Z package of MARSHMALLOWS SOLD at NONE other THAN America's OTHER WORST enemy besides THE BUSH REGIME. WALMART! Read and BELIEVE:

1st INGREDIENT

Corn syrup

Websters dictionary says Corn=Grain, the seeds of plants grow on ears which are for bread. To PRESERVE WITH SALT in GRAINS.

Syrup=A strong SOLUTION of Sugar in water, any thick fluid, the unchristylizedable FLUID SEPARATED FROM Crystalized SUGAR in REFINING!

2nd Ingredient Sugar=A SWEET granular SUBSTANCE MANUFACTURED from sugar cane, MAPLE, beets ETC.

Manufacture=To FABRICATE from RAW MATERIALS(Sugar cane, maple etc). Fabricate WITHOUT REAL GROUNDS.

FABRICATE=To DIVISE FALSELY, Fiction

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO SUGAR BUT I WILL BET IT IS NOT GOOD. I didn't HAVE A SUGAR PACKAGE to LOOK at please LOOK and LET ME KNOW!

3rd INGREDIENT Dextrose=Solid product known as Grape Sugar.

4th INGREDIENT Modified CORN Starch

Modified=To change or to ALTER
Food=Whatever SUPPLIES NOURISHMENT to PLANTS, ANIMALS, HUMANS
Corn Starch=A VEGTABLE SUBSTANCE FOR STIFFENING LINEN.
Corn=To PRESERVE with SALT in grains.

5th ingredient Gelatin=A CONCRETE or TRANSPARENT SUBSTANCE OBTAINED BY BOILING from CERTAIN PARTS of ANIMALS. The PRICINPAL of jelly: GLUE!

Glue=A TENACIOUS, VISCID MATTER that SERVES as GLUE.

6TH ingredient NATURAL FLAVORING! What THE ---- is that!

7th INGREDIENT ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!

Artificial=NOT NATURAL! Well what do you know!

The WHOLE MARSHMALLOW IS NOTHING BUT CHEMICALS (POISON) What WORSE THING COULD THEY PUT IN IT!

Flavor= The QUALITY OF substance WHICH affects SMELL and TASTE. I wonder what KIND OF FLAVOR are THEY PUTTING in! A STARCH FLAVOR!

Oh yea, I forgot IF IT SMELLED OR TASTED LIKE GLUE (WHICH IS WHAT IT IS) NOBODY WOULD BUY IT!

Then WE WOULDN'T GET SICK and have to GO TO THE DOCTOR for HIM/HER to PRESCRIBE some OTHER POISON(prescription DRUGS) to MAKE US SICK ALL OVER AGAIN!

The FDA and OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY OFF of US to SPEND on ATTACKING IRAN!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

8th INGREDIENT Tetrasodium PyroPHOSATE

TETRA=Four

Sodium=A SOFT LIGHT SILVERY METAL

PYRO=Heat

PHOPHATE=A SALT of PHOSPHORIC ACID!

PHOSPHORUS=ELEMENTARY SUBSTANCE which UNDERGOES SLOW COMBUSTION AT common TEMPTATURES the body is COMMON temperture at 98.6 DEGREES!

ACID=SHART SOUR to the TASTE. A SOUR SUBSTANCE, A SUBSTANCE THAT WITH CERTAIN other SUBSTANCES forms SALT! (TABLE SALT) If YOU DON'T BELIEVE GO LOOK at YOUR MORTON SALT and LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS.

It WILL PROBABLY SAY SoDIUM CHOLRIDE. Sodium CHLORIDE IS THE SAME THING WE USE OUR ON DRIVEWAYS IN Oregon AS SNOW MELT. There ARE WARNINGS ALL OVER IT NOT TO EAT yet OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING THE FDA TO POISON US with IT IN OUR TABLE SALT! IT IS AN OUTRAGE! My KIDS GREW UP ON POISON and SO are MY GRANDKIDS and YOURS!

The ONLY WAY WE CAN AVOID THIS is by BUYING EVERYTHING ORGANIC. I MEAN EVERYTHING. Not JUST THE STUFF WE EAT. Our TOOTHPASTE, Shampoo, deoderant, hand lotion ETC.

Look AND SEE what is in them IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! I looked at a tube of toothpaste I bought from WALMART. It SAID DO NOT LET A Child LESS THAN SIX YEARS OLD HANDLE! It SAYS IF ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!

NEVER DRINK MILK WITH RSBT (HORMONE INJECTIONS) THE stuff is making YOUNG PEOPLE DIE ALOT EARLIER THAN THEY WOULD HAVE. Heart attacks, strokes you name it OUR FOOD IS KILLING us AND MAKING US DEATHLY ILL!

I TOOK EVERYTHING BACK TO WALMART TODAY and GOT A REFUND. If the LABEL SAID ANYTHING OTHER than WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE I TOOK IT BACK. I repurchased everything but LOOKED AT EVERY LABEL and BOUGHT EVERYTHING ORGANIC. It suprised me but Walmart is carrying ORGANIC. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD is PUTTING POISON in the FOOD SUPPLY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES. EVEN MEXICO has CLEAN FOOD. Look at something IMPORTED from ANYWHERE in the World. If IT SAYS SALT YOUR getting SALT NOT SODIUM CHLORIDE!

The REASON THEY (the GOVERNMENT IS DOING THIS IS BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION). They DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO FEED US so THEY ARE KILLING US INSTEAD. IF THEY DID FIX THE PROBLEM they WOULDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO ATTACK ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY like IRAN.

Rock SALT comes from the MINES of SALT. Sea SALT comes from the Ocean. Hain has sea salt it costs about 1 dollar for a big one. REAL SALT ACTUALLY TASTES like SALT. I have never even tried it until today. It is Good. ALL THE ORGANIC FOOD TASTES ALOT BETTER and IS CHEAPER!

Look at the LABELS OF YOUR FOOD and THEN LOOK UP THE in THE WEBSTER DICTIONARY the MEANINGS of ALL THE POISON they ARE PUTTING IN OUR FOOD. Our GOVERNMENT IS LETTING/TELLING MORTON SALT SLOWLY KILL US!

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY. I AM not lying. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER WHEN I found out.

I am only telling you this because I care. I am not some maniac just trying to TOPPLE our Government. I LOVE the UNITED STATES and ALL it stands for. I HAVE A HARD time understanding why they are doing this to us and it really hurts to think our government is so CALLOUS!

ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS/TRUTH to ANYONE READING THIS POST. May the God of the Universe RICHLEY Bless you.

Douglas Bickford
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE ALL THE LIES the WORLD HAS TO OFFER. Now, FREE in JESUS to ENJOY all the WONDERFUL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER!

Douglasbickford@hotmail.com
Jesus_ChristisALIVE@hotmail.com

Old 05-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Diamond Member

Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

I'm going to ignore everything you write unless you loosen up on the caps and write like a normal person.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:28 AM
mlm truth seeker

Then don't READ IT. I COULD CARE LESS!

ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS TO YOU and YOUR FAMILY! May the GOD of the UNIVERSE RICHLEY BLESS YOU!

DOUGLAS BICKFORD
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE all THE LIES the WORLD has TO OFFER. NOW FREE IN JESUS to RECEIVE ALL THE BLESSINGS MOTHER EARTH HAS TO OFFER!

Jesus_CHRISTISALIVE@HOTMAIL.COM

Old 05-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

You post this sh!t warning people and then don't care if they read it?

Intelligent...

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian
You post this sh!t warning people and then don't care if they read it?

Intelligent...
I was just about to write a similar response. :rolleyes:

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Diamond Member

You are an utter lunatic and I really wish you wouldn't gunk up every forum you go on.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews
I'm going to ignore everything you write unless you loosen up on the caps and write like a normal person.
He couldn't CARE LESS what you think Ian but by gum, all good blessings to you.

Do you think you want his blessings after that? LOL.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
You are an utter lunatic and I really wish you wouldn't gunk up every forum you go on.
LOL....that's quite alarming. Someone pray for a Strait Jacket for him ASAP

I believe it says somewhere that God answers all prayers. I hope they're correct. :D

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote:
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Oh good grief. MTS you really, REALLY need to get a grip on your emotional state.

Son, I'm very happy you found Jesus but you are really irritating a lot of people.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Does anyone know what Religion this guy belongs to?

Must be one of those ones preaching hellfire or something. I've never observed someone apologize to people with such urgency before. Similar to someone holding their bladder too long and making a mad dash for the bathroom before exploding. LOL....Is this what fear of hellfire does to a person? Poor lad.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote:

Last edited by Americanadian : 05-01-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 AM
junk1955

If the lady mod is legite? Why dose she place her advertisment at the bottom?

Old 05-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk1955
Mods are permitted to. They don't get paid to moderate.

She's legit.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;

Quote:

Old 05-01-2007, 03:57 PM
mlm truth seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker
CHECK OUT THE INGREDIENTS in A 160Z package of MARSHMALLOWS SOLD at NONE other THAN America's OTHER WORST enemy besides THE BUSH REGIME. WALMART! Read and BELIEVE:

1st INGREDIENT

Corn syrup

Websters dictionary says Corn=Grain, the seeds of plants grow on ears which are for bread. To PRESERVE WITH SALT in GRAINS.

Syrup=A strong SOLUTION of Sugar in water, any thick fluid, the unchristylizedable FLUID SEPARATED FROM Crystalized SUGAR in REFINING!

2nd Ingredient Sugar=A SWEET granular SUBSTANCE MANUFACTURED from sugar cane, MAPLE, beets ETC.

Manufacture=To FABRICATE from RAW MATERIALS(Sugar cane, maple etc). Fabricate WITHOUT REAL GROUNDS.

FABRICATE=To DIVISE FALSELY, Fiction

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO SUGAR BUT I WILL BET IT IS NOT GOOD. I didn't HAVE A SUGAR PACKAGE to LOOK at please LOOK and LET ME KNOW!

3rd INGREDIENT Dextrose=Solid product known as Grape Sugar.

4th INGREDIENT Modified CORN Starch

Modified=To change or to ALTER
Food=Whatever SUPPLIES NOURISHMENT to PLANTS, ANIMALS, HUMANS
Corn Starch=A VEGTABLE SUBSTANCE FOR STIFFENING LINEN.
Corn=To PRESERVE with SALT in grains.

5th ingredient Gelatin=A CONCRETE or TRANSPARENT SUBSTANCE OBTAINED BY BOILING from CERTAIN PARTS of ANIMALS. The PRICINPAL of jelly: GLUE!

Glue=A TENACIOUS, VISCID MATTER that SERVES as GLUE.

6TH ingredient NATURAL FLAVORING! What THE ---- is that!

7th INGREDIENT ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!

Artificial=NOT NATURAL! Well what do you know!

The WHOLE MARSHMALLOW IS NOTHING BUT CHEMICALS (POISON) What WORSE THING COULD THEY PUT IN IT!

Flavor= The QUALITY OF substance WHICH affects SMELL and TASTE. I wonder what KIND OF FLAVOR are THEY PUTTING in! A STARCH FLAVOR!

Oh yea, I forgot IF IT SMELLED OR TASTED LIKE GLUE (WHICH IS WHAT IT IS) NOBODY WOULD BUY IT!

Then WE WOULDN'T GET SICK and have to GO TO THE DOCTOR for HIM/HER to PRESCRIBE some OTHER POISON(prescription DRUGS) to MAKE US SICK ALL OVER AGAIN!

The FDA and OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY OFF of US to SPEND on ATTACKING IRAN!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

8th INGREDIENT Tetrasodium PyroPHOSATE

TETRA=Four

Sodium=A SOFT LIGHT SILVERY METAL

PYRO=Heat

PHOPHATE=A SALT of PHOSPHORIC ACID!

PHOSPHORUS=ELEMENTARY SUBSTANCE which UNDERGOES SLOW COMBUSTION AT common TEMPTATURES the body is COMMON temperture at 98.6 DEGREES!

ACID=SHART SOUR to the TASTE. A SOUR SUBSTANCE, A SUBSTANCE THAT WITH CERTAIN other SUBSTANCES forms SALT! (TABLE SALT) If YOU DON'T BELIEVE GO LOOK at YOUR MORTON SALT and LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS.

It WILL PROBABLY SAY SoDIUM CHOLRIDE. Sodium CHLORIDE IS THE SAME THING WE USE OUR ON DRIVEWAYS IN Oregon AS SNOW MELT. There ARE WARNINGS ALL OVER IT NOT TO EAT yet OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING THE FDA TO POISON US with IT IN OUR TABLE SALT! IT IS AN OUTRAGE! My KIDS GREW UP ON POISON and SO are MY GRANDKIDS and YOURS!

The ONLY WAY WE CAN AVOID THIS is by BUYING EVERYTHING ORGANIC. I MEAN EVERYTHING. Not JUST THE STUFF WE EAT. Our TOOTHPASTE, Shampoo, deoderant, hand lotion ETC.

Look AND SEE what is in them IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! I looked at a tube of toothpaste I bought from WALMART. It SAID DO NOT LET A Child LESS THAN SIX YEARS OLD HANDLE! It SAYS IF ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!

NEVER DRINK MILK WITH RSBT (HORMONE INJECTIONS) THE stuff is making YOUNG PEOPLE DIE ALOT EARLIER THAN THEY WOULD HAVE. Heart attacks, strokes you name it OUR FOOD IS KILLING us AND MAKING US DEATHLY ILL!

I TOOK EVERYTHING BACK TO WALMART TODAY and GOT A REFUND. If the LABEL SAID ANYTHING OTHER than WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE I TOOK IT BACK. I repurchased everything but LOOKED AT EVERY LABEL and BOUGHT EVERYTHING ORGANIC. It suprised me but Walmart is carrying ORGANIC. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD is PUTTING POISON in the FOOD SUPPLY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES. EVEN MEXICO has CLEAN FOOD. Look at something IMPORTED from ANYWHERE in the World. If IT SAYS SALT YOUR getting SALT NOT SODIUM CHLORIDE!

The REASON THEY (the GOVERNMENT IS DOING THIS IS BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION). They DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO FEED US so THEY ARE KILLING US INSTEAD. IF THEY DID FIX THE PROBLEM they WOULDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO ATTACK ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY like IRAN.

Rock SALT comes from the MINES of SALT. Sea SALT comes from the Ocean. Hain has sea salt it costs about 1 dollar for a big one. REAL SALT ACTUALLY TASTES like SALT. I have never even tried it until today. It is Good. ALL THE ORGANIC FOOD TASTES ALOT BETTER and IS CHEAPER!

Look at the LABELS OF YOUR FOOD and THEN LOOK UP THE in THE WEBSTER DICTIONARY the MEANINGS of ALL THE POISON they ARE PUTTING IN OUR FOOD. Our GOVERNMENT IS LETTING/TELLING MORTON SALT SLOWLY KILL US!

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY. I AM not lying. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER WHEN I found out.

I am only telling you this because I care. I am not some maniac just trying to TOPPLE our Government. I LOVE the UNITED STATES and ALL it stands for. I HAVE A HARD time understanding why they are doing this to us and it really hurts to think our government is so CALLOUS!

ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS/TRUTH to ANYONE READING THIS POST. May the God of the Universe RICHLEY Bless you.

Douglas Bickford
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE ALL THE LIES the WORLD HAS TO OFFER. Now, FREE in JESUS to ENJOY all the WONDERFUL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER!

Jesus_ChristisALIVE@hotmail.com

To ALL uniformed CRITICS. Go LOOK at the INGREDIENTS of YOUR TABLE Salt. You will see it says Sodium CHLORIDE!

Go to YOUR DICTIONARY look up WHAT Sodium Chloride even is.

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016

Old 05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
To ALL uniformed CRITICS. Go LOOK at the INGREDIENTS of YOUR TABLE Salt. You will see it says Sodium CHLORIDE!

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
It's sodium and chlorine ionically bonded in a close packed cubic arrangement. What else did you think sodium chloride was?

And it's hardly fair to call them ingredients. Its the same as saying the 'ingredients' of water are hydrogen and oxygen.

Last edited by kazza : 05-01-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:

Stephanie,

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
Thanks Steph/Doug, for letting me know that NaCl is a death sentence.

And as far as your "giving", suck your bible pal. I sponsor more sh*t in a year than you will donate to in a lifetime.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:

Stephanie,

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
Quite a few Douglas, what does that have to do with this topic? There are plenty here who give to other charities of their choice. Just because some didn't give to the one I was asking help for doesn't slight them. The monies I raised stayed in my local city to help kids here. A lot of people would rather help kids where they live. And some who usually give to the national drive chose to help me because I knew where the money was going to be used and who benefited because I know the kids.

Shame on you Douglas. It not our place to judge another man/woman's choices. Don't devalue what was done for my by such silly questions.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeguana
Thanks Steph/Doug, for letting me know that NaCl is a death sentence.
What is NaCI?

Lady Mod
aka Steph

seek it elsewhere.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk1955
It's in my signature line. Keep your ads in your signature line and you are allowed to have a link there too.

Besides, the owners are always asking me if I have a program I would like them to endorse and I always turn them down. The original owner once endorsed Subjunk's website building business. I don't care to recruit people here but I will always, always endorse a product I like and use regularly.

And that is all I am doing. Don't like it? Then leave. I've been in MLM on and off for 10 years. I've managed to always make money without making recruitment my focus. I know a sight more about them than most of those who fail at them.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.