report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:21 AM
mlm truth seeker
 
Posts: n/a
Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

CHECK OUT THE INGREDIENTS in A 160Z package of MARSHMALLOWS SOLD at NONE other THAN America's OTHER WORST enemy besides THE BUSH REGIME. WALMART! Read and BELIEVE:

1st INGREDIENT

Corn syrup

Websters dictionary says Corn=Grain, the seeds of plants grow on ears which are for bread. To PRESERVE WITH SALT in GRAINS.

Syrup=A strong SOLUTION of Sugar in water, any thick fluid, the unchristylizedable FLUID SEPARATED FROM Crystalized SUGAR in REFINING!

2nd Ingredient Sugar=A SWEET granular SUBSTANCE MANUFACTURED from sugar cane, MAPLE, beets ETC.

Manufacture=To FABRICATE from RAW MATERIALS(Sugar cane, maple etc). Fabricate WITHOUT REAL GROUNDS.

FABRICATE=To DIVISE FALSELY, Fiction

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO SUGAR BUT I WILL BET IT IS NOT GOOD. I didn't HAVE A SUGAR PACKAGE to LOOK at please LOOK and LET ME KNOW!

3rd INGREDIENT Dextrose=Solid product known as Grape Sugar.

4th INGREDIENT Modified CORN Starch

Modified=To change or to ALTER
Food=Whatever SUPPLIES NOURISHMENT to PLANTS, ANIMALS, HUMANS
Corn Starch=A VEGTABLE SUBSTANCE FOR STIFFENING LINEN.
Corn=To PRESERVE with SALT in grains.


5th ingredient Gelatin=A CONCRETE or TRANSPARENT SUBSTANCE OBTAINED BY BOILING from CERTAIN PARTS of ANIMALS. The PRICINPAL of jelly: GLUE!

Glue=A TENACIOUS, VISCID MATTER that SERVES as GLUE.

6TH ingredient NATURAL FLAVORING! What THE ---- is that!

7th INGREDIENT ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!

Artificial=NOT NATURAL! Well what do you know!

The WHOLE MARSHMALLOW IS NOTHING BUT CHEMICALS (POISON) What WORSE THING COULD THEY PUT IN IT!

Flavor= The QUALITY OF substance WHICH affects SMELL and TASTE. I wonder what KIND OF FLAVOR are THEY PUTTING in! A STARCH FLAVOR!

Oh yea, I forgot IF IT SMELLED OR TASTED LIKE GLUE (WHICH IS WHAT IT IS) NOBODY WOULD BUY IT!

Then WE WOULDN'T GET SICK and have to GO TO THE DOCTOR for HIM/HER to PRESCRIBE some OTHER POISON(prescription DRUGS) to MAKE US SICK ALL OVER AGAIN!

The FDA and OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY OFF of US to SPEND on ATTACKING IRAN!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

8th INGREDIENT Tetrasodium PyroPHOSATE

TETRA=Four

Sodium=A SOFT LIGHT SILVERY METAL

PYRO=Heat

PHOPHATE=A SALT of PHOSPHORIC ACID!

PHOSPHORUS=ELEMENTARY SUBSTANCE which UNDERGOES SLOW COMBUSTION AT common TEMPTATURES the body is COMMON temperture at 98.6 DEGREES!

ACID=SHART SOUR to the TASTE. A SOUR SUBSTANCE, A SUBSTANCE THAT WITH CERTAIN other SUBSTANCES forms SALT! (TABLE SALT) If YOU DON'T BELIEVE GO LOOK at YOUR MORTON SALT and LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS.

It WILL PROBABLY SAY SoDIUM CHOLRIDE. Sodium CHLORIDE IS THE SAME THING WE USE OUR ON DRIVEWAYS IN Oregon AS SNOW MELT. There ARE WARNINGS ALL OVER IT NOT TO EAT yet OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING THE FDA TO POISON US with IT IN OUR TABLE SALT! IT IS AN OUTRAGE! My KIDS GREW UP ON POISON and SO are MY GRANDKIDS and YOURS!

The ONLY WAY WE CAN AVOID THIS is by BUYING EVERYTHING ORGANIC. I MEAN EVERYTHING. Not JUST THE STUFF WE EAT. Our TOOTHPASTE, Shampoo, deoderant, hand lotion ETC.

Look AND SEE what is in them IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! I looked at a tube of toothpaste I bought from WALMART. It SAID DO NOT LET A Child LESS THAN SIX YEARS OLD HANDLE! It SAYS IF ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!

NEVER DRINK MILK WITH RSBT (HORMONE INJECTIONS) THE stuff is making YOUNG PEOPLE DIE ALOT EARLIER THAN THEY WOULD HAVE. Heart attacks, strokes you name it OUR FOOD IS KILLING us AND MAKING US DEATHLY ILL!

I TOOK EVERYTHING BACK TO WALMART TODAY and GOT A REFUND. If the LABEL SAID ANYTHING OTHER than WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE I TOOK IT BACK. I repurchased everything but LOOKED AT EVERY LABEL and BOUGHT EVERYTHING ORGANIC. It suprised me but Walmart is carrying ORGANIC. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD is PUTTING POISON in the FOOD SUPPLY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES. EVEN MEXICO has CLEAN FOOD. Look at something IMPORTED from ANYWHERE in the World. If IT SAYS SALT YOUR getting SALT NOT SODIUM CHLORIDE!

The REASON THEY (the GOVERNMENT IS DOING THIS IS BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION). They DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO FEED US so THEY ARE KILLING US INSTEAD. IF THEY DID FIX THE PROBLEM they WOULDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO ATTACK ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY like IRAN.

Rock SALT comes from the MINES of SALT. Sea SALT comes from the Ocean. Hain has sea salt it costs about 1 dollar for a big one. REAL SALT ACTUALLY TASTES like SALT. I have never even tried it until today. It is Good. ALL THE ORGANIC FOOD TASTES ALOT BETTER and IS CHEAPER!

Look at the LABELS OF YOUR FOOD and THEN LOOK UP THE in THE WEBSTER DICTIONARY the MEANINGS of ALL THE POISON they ARE PUTTING IN OUR FOOD. Our GOVERNMENT IS LETTING/TELLING MORTON SALT SLOWLY KILL US!

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY. I AM not lying. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER WHEN I found out.

I am only telling you this because I care. I am not some maniac just trying to TOPPLE our Government. I LOVE the UNITED STATES and ALL it stands for. I HAVE A HARD time understanding why they are doing this to us and it really hurts to think our government is so CALLOUS!



ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS/TRUTH to ANYONE READING THIS POST. May the God of the Universe RICHLEY Bless you.

Douglas Bickford
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE ALL THE LIES the WORLD HAS TO OFFER. Now, FREE in JESUS to ENJOY all the WONDERFUL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER!

Douglasbickford@hotmail.com
Jesus_ChristisALIVE@hotmail.com


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:22 AM
ianmatthews's Avatar
ianmatthews ianmatthews is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,761
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

I'm going to ignore everything you write unless you loosen up on the caps and write like a normal person.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:28 AM
mlm truth seeker
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Then don't READ IT. I COULD CARE LESS!

ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS TO YOU and YOUR FAMILY! May the GOD of the UNIVERSE RICHLEY BLESS YOU!

DOUGLAS BICKFORD
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE all THE LIES the WORLD has TO OFFER. NOW FREE IN JESUS to RECEIVE ALL THE BLESSINGS MOTHER EARTH HAS TO OFFER!

Douglasbickford@hotmail.com
Jesus_CHRISTISALIVE@HOTMAIL.COM

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Americanadian's Avatar
Americanadian Americanadian is offline
Librul Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,814
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

You post this sh!t warning people and then don't care if they read it?

Intelligent...
__________________
Quote:
franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:37 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian
You post this sh!t warning people and then don't care if they read it?

Intelligent...
I was just about to write a similar response. :rolleyes:


Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 AM
ianmatthews's Avatar
ianmatthews ianmatthews is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,761
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

You are an utter lunatic and I really wish you wouldn't gunk up every forum you go on.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:42 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews
I'm going to ignore everything you write unless you loosen up on the caps and write like a normal person.
He couldn't CARE LESS what you think Ian but by gum, all good blessings to you.

Do you think you want his blessings after that? LOL.

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Americanadian's Avatar
Americanadian Americanadian is offline
Librul Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,814
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews
You are an utter lunatic and I really wish you wouldn't gunk up every forum you go on.
LOL....that's quite alarming. Someone pray for a Strait Jacket for him ASAP

I believe it says somewhere that God answers all prayers. I hope they're correct. :D
__________________
Quote:
franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 05-01-2007, 07:49 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmatthews
You are an utter lunatic and I really wish you wouldn't gunk up every forum you go on.
Oh good grief. MTS you really, REALLY need to get a grip on your emotional state.

Son, I'm very happy you found Jesus but you are really irritating a lot of people.


Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 05-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Americanadian's Avatar
Americanadian Americanadian is offline
Librul Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,814
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Does anyone know what Religion this guy belongs to?

Must be one of those ones preaching hellfire or something. I've never observed someone apologize to people with such urgency before. Similar to someone holding their bladder too long and making a mad dash for the bathroom before exploding. LOL....Is this what fear of hellfire does to a person? Poor lad.
__________________
Quote:
franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.


Last edited by Americanadian : 05-01-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 AM
junk1955
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

If the lady mod is legite? Why dose she place her advertisment at the bottom?

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 05-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Americanadian's Avatar
Americanadian Americanadian is offline
Librul Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,814
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk1955
If the lady mod is legite? Why dose she place her advertisment at the bottom?
Mods are permitted to. They don't get paid to moderate.

She's legit.
__________________
Quote:
franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 05-01-2007, 03:57 PM
mlm truth seeker
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker
CHECK OUT THE INGREDIENTS in A 160Z package of MARSHMALLOWS SOLD at NONE other THAN America's OTHER WORST enemy besides THE BUSH REGIME. WALMART! Read and BELIEVE:

1st INGREDIENT

Corn syrup

Websters dictionary says Corn=Grain, the seeds of plants grow on ears which are for bread. To PRESERVE WITH SALT in GRAINS.

Syrup=A strong SOLUTION of Sugar in water, any thick fluid, the unchristylizedable FLUID SEPARATED FROM Crystalized SUGAR in REFINING!

2nd Ingredient Sugar=A SWEET granular SUBSTANCE MANUFACTURED from sugar cane, MAPLE, beets ETC.

Manufacture=To FABRICATE from RAW MATERIALS(Sugar cane, maple etc). Fabricate WITHOUT REAL GROUNDS.

FABRICATE=To DIVISE FALSELY, Fiction

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO SUGAR BUT I WILL BET IT IS NOT GOOD. I didn't HAVE A SUGAR PACKAGE to LOOK at please LOOK and LET ME KNOW!

3rd INGREDIENT Dextrose=Solid product known as Grape Sugar.

4th INGREDIENT Modified CORN Starch

Modified=To change or to ALTER
Food=Whatever SUPPLIES NOURISHMENT to PLANTS, ANIMALS, HUMANS
Corn Starch=A VEGTABLE SUBSTANCE FOR STIFFENING LINEN.
Corn=To PRESERVE with SALT in grains.


5th ingredient Gelatin=A CONCRETE or TRANSPARENT SUBSTANCE OBTAINED BY BOILING from CERTAIN PARTS of ANIMALS. The PRICINPAL of jelly: GLUE!

Glue=A TENACIOUS, VISCID MATTER that SERVES as GLUE.

6TH ingredient NATURAL FLAVORING! What THE ---- is that!

7th INGREDIENT ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!

Artificial=NOT NATURAL! Well what do you know!

The WHOLE MARSHMALLOW IS NOTHING BUT CHEMICALS (POISON) What WORSE THING COULD THEY PUT IN IT!

Flavor= The QUALITY OF substance WHICH affects SMELL and TASTE. I wonder what KIND OF FLAVOR are THEY PUTTING in! A STARCH FLAVOR!

Oh yea, I forgot IF IT SMELLED OR TASTED LIKE GLUE (WHICH IS WHAT IT IS) NOBODY WOULD BUY IT!

Then WE WOULDN'T GET SICK and have to GO TO THE DOCTOR for HIM/HER to PRESCRIBE some OTHER POISON(prescription DRUGS) to MAKE US SICK ALL OVER AGAIN!

The FDA and OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY OFF of US to SPEND on ATTACKING IRAN!

I LOVE THIS ONE!

8th INGREDIENT Tetrasodium PyroPHOSATE

TETRA=Four

Sodium=A SOFT LIGHT SILVERY METAL

PYRO=Heat

PHOPHATE=A SALT of PHOSPHORIC ACID!

PHOSPHORUS=ELEMENTARY SUBSTANCE which UNDERGOES SLOW COMBUSTION AT common TEMPTATURES the body is COMMON temperture at 98.6 DEGREES!

ACID=SHART SOUR to the TASTE. A SOUR SUBSTANCE, A SUBSTANCE THAT WITH CERTAIN other SUBSTANCES forms SALT! (TABLE SALT) If YOU DON'T BELIEVE GO LOOK at YOUR MORTON SALT and LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS.

It WILL PROBABLY SAY SoDIUM CHOLRIDE. Sodium CHLORIDE IS THE SAME THING WE USE OUR ON DRIVEWAYS IN Oregon AS SNOW MELT. There ARE WARNINGS ALL OVER IT NOT TO EAT yet OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING THE FDA TO POISON US with IT IN OUR TABLE SALT! IT IS AN OUTRAGE! My KIDS GREW UP ON POISON and SO are MY GRANDKIDS and YOURS!

The ONLY WAY WE CAN AVOID THIS is by BUYING EVERYTHING ORGANIC. I MEAN EVERYTHING. Not JUST THE STUFF WE EAT. Our TOOTHPASTE, Shampoo, deoderant, hand lotion ETC.

Look AND SEE what is in them IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! I looked at a tube of toothpaste I bought from WALMART. It SAID DO NOT LET A Child LESS THAN SIX YEARS OLD HANDLE! It SAYS IF ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!

NEVER DRINK MILK WITH RSBT (HORMONE INJECTIONS) THE stuff is making YOUNG PEOPLE DIE ALOT EARLIER THAN THEY WOULD HAVE. Heart attacks, strokes you name it OUR FOOD IS KILLING us AND MAKING US DEATHLY ILL!

I TOOK EVERYTHING BACK TO WALMART TODAY and GOT A REFUND. If the LABEL SAID ANYTHING OTHER than WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE I TOOK IT BACK. I repurchased everything but LOOKED AT EVERY LABEL and BOUGHT EVERYTHING ORGANIC. It suprised me but Walmart is carrying ORGANIC. NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD is PUTTING POISON in the FOOD SUPPLY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES. EVEN MEXICO has CLEAN FOOD. Look at something IMPORTED from ANYWHERE in the World. If IT SAYS SALT YOUR getting SALT NOT SODIUM CHLORIDE!

The REASON THEY (the GOVERNMENT IS DOING THIS IS BECAUSE OF OVERPOPULATION). They DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO FEED US so THEY ARE KILLING US INSTEAD. IF THEY DID FIX THE PROBLEM they WOULDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO ATTACK ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY like IRAN.

Rock SALT comes from the MINES of SALT. Sea SALT comes from the Ocean. Hain has sea salt it costs about 1 dollar for a big one. REAL SALT ACTUALLY TASTES like SALT. I have never even tried it until today. It is Good. ALL THE ORGANIC FOOD TASTES ALOT BETTER and IS CHEAPER!

Look at the LABELS OF YOUR FOOD and THEN LOOK UP THE in THE WEBSTER DICTIONARY the MEANINGS of ALL THE POISON they ARE PUTTING IN OUR FOOD. Our GOVERNMENT IS LETTING/TELLING MORTON SALT SLOWLY KILL US!

PLEASE BELIEVE WHAT I SAY. I AM not lying. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER WHEN I found out.

I am only telling you this because I care. I am not some maniac just trying to TOPPLE our Government. I LOVE the UNITED STATES and ALL it stands for. I HAVE A HARD time understanding why they are doing this to us and it really hurts to think our government is so CALLOUS!



ALL GOOD AND GREAT THINGS/TRUTH to ANYONE READING THIS POST. May the God of the Universe RICHLEY Bless you.

Douglas Bickford
Once CONDEMNED to BELIEVE ALL THE LIES the WORLD HAS TO OFFER. Now, FREE in JESUS to ENJOY all the WONDERFUL THINGS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER!

Douglasbickford@hotmail.com
Jesus_ChristisALIVE@hotmail.com

To ALL uniformed CRITICS. Go LOOK at the INGREDIENTS of YOUR TABLE Salt. You will see it says Sodium CHLORIDE!

Go to YOUR DICTIONARY look up WHAT Sodium Chloride even is.

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker
To ALL uniformed CRITICS. Go LOOK at the INGREDIENTS of YOUR TABLE Salt. You will see it says Sodium CHLORIDE!

Go to YOUR DICTIONARY look up WHAT Sodium Chloride even is.

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
It's sodium and chlorine ionically bonded in a close packed cubic arrangement. What else did you think sodium chloride was?

And it's hardly fair to call them ingredients. Its the same as saying the 'ingredients' of water are hydrogen and oxygen.


Last edited by kazza : 05-01-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Leeguana's Avatar
Leeguana Leeguana is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,223
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker
To ALL uniformed CRITICS. Go LOOK at the INGREDIENTS of YOUR TABLE Salt. You will see it says Sodium CHLORIDE!

Go to YOUR DICTIONARY look up WHAT Sodium Chloride even is.

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
Thanks Steph/Doug, for letting me know that NaCl is a death sentence.

And as far as your "giving", suck your bible pal. I sponsor more sh*t in a year than you will donate to in a lifetime.
__________________
"Science is evidence without proof. Creationism is proof without evidence."

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 05-01-2007, 05:12 PM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm truth seeker

Stephanie,

How many of these OTHER people on this forum EVEN gave you anything for your drive to help kids?

Douglas Bickford
541-273-2016
Quite a few Douglas, what does that have to do with this topic? There are plenty here who give to other charities of their choice. Just because some didn't give to the one I was asking help for doesn't slight them. The monies I raised stayed in my local city to help kids here. A lot of people would rather help kids where they live. And some who usually give to the national drive chose to help me because I knew where the money was going to be used and who benefited because I know the kids.

Shame on you Douglas. It not our place to judge another man/woman's choices. Don't devalue what was done for my by such silly questions.

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 05-01-2007, 05:13 PM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeguana
Thanks Steph/Doug, for letting me know that NaCl is a death sentence.
.
What is NaCI?

Lady Mod
aka Steph
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: Our GOVERNMENT and the FDA are POISONING US with OUR FOOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk1955
If the lady mod is legite? Why dose she place her advertisment at the bottom?
It's in my signature line. Keep your ads in your signature line and you are allowed to have a link there too.

Besides, the owners are always asking me if I have a program I would like them to endorse and I always turn them down. The original owner once endorsed Subjunk's website building business. I don't care to recruit people here but I will always, always endorse a product I like and use regularly.

And that is all I am doing. Don't like it? Then leave. I've been in MLM on and off for 10 years. I've managed to always make money without making recruitment my focus. I know a sight more about them than most of those who fail at them.

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want food poisoning? Eat at Stoupsy's! BustScammer Business Scams 7 04-15-2012 12:03 PM
Taliban Poisoning Food Administrator Political Chat 1 02-27-2012 09:25 AM
Fast Food Chains Lobby for the Use of Food Stamps brywilson2 Political Chat 2 06-20-2011 06:52 PM
Salmonella poisoning... sojustask Medical Scams 1 09-23-2010 03:57 PM
Us Government Is Terrkrjst And Poisoning Our Air, Water, Food mlmtruthseeker2 MLM Scams 5 09-03-2007 06:48 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.